Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18  All

Author Topic: M57: Blarnia Mafia (Game Over, Mafia Wins!)  (Read 42651 times)

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
Re: M57: Blarnia Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #250 on: February 05, 2015, 08:50:00 pm »

Alright, reread the thread. Not much new stuff except that I'm fairly certain that Teproc and Awaclus could not be partners. I also found Hydrad to be much scummier. Here are a couple of things that stuck out to me:

Well it would be doubly weird for scum players to have their own QTs in addition to the scum QT. But I guess the OP suggests that that's what Silverspawn did.

Also I find it a bit suspicious that what's "jumped out" to Arch are the cases against the two people who are voting for him.

I'm not voting for Arch.

Hydrad, that's not a "point", that's the entire case... why were you voting against ADK before ?

Pretty much just gut feeling.

This is such a cop-out and I'm suprised I hadn't picked up this earlier.

Honestly I don't know what to think of arche.

He feels towny and scummy at the same time if thats possible. I guess that means hes a null read right now?

I guess towny because it looks like hes actively scum hunting but at the same time scummy because it feels like hes forcing points almost.

It feels like hes a bit too sure for day 1 but I can't tell if thats just a towny confident archetype or a scummy archetype.

Have I not played many games with you arch? I remember dice mafia and that bastard game.

Hmm well I might be around at deadline... sometimes I stay up a bit to late.

But at this rate it looks like arche is just going to get lynched unless something happens in the next couple days. At this point though I would read arche as slight scummy though so I am ok with lynching him today. I'm still ok with ADK and would kinda prefer him but looks like I'm the only one that thinks hes kinda scummy.

Very, very hedgy on me. And if you read his other posts, most of them are him buddying up to people.

I'll Vote: Hydrad. I'd prefer Teproc, but A) that's probably not going to happen today and B) he's actually scumhunting and stuff

In terms of potential lynch candidates, here's where I stand:
Teproc > Hydrad > A Drowned Kernel > Awaclus > Jimmmmm > xxpittip > e > CalignoBot

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 05, 2015, 08:53:57 pm »

To me the worst part about voting for Hydrad is that I think that the people on the wagon are all pretty scummy.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 05, 2015, 09:29:26 pm »

Gah I'm starting to doubt myself on ADK now. The fact that hes defending me when I'm suspecting him so much feels towny.

awaclus feels townish to me.

At this point arche and ADK are about even.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 05, 2015, 10:06:09 pm »

also 8ish hours. do we know how many will be around for deadline as if we don't we should probably agree on someone before deadline.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 05, 2015, 10:34:18 pm »

I am on now, and will be around for a few more hours at least, but probably not past 2am forum time. 
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 05, 2015, 10:54:58 pm »

People are voting for you, Hydrad. You should hammer arch so that you don't get lynched.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 05, 2015, 11:09:55 pm »

People are voting for you, Hydrad. You should hammer arch so that you don't get lynched.

I'm tempted sometimes. But I'm not someone to do quickhammers like that especially before we hear a claim even if I was scum. Which reminds me arch. If your going to claim it probably should be soon as there it looks like you might be getting lynched at this rate.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 05, 2015, 11:12:00 pm »

I'm tempted sometimes. But I'm not someone to do quickhammers like that especially before we hear a claim even if I was scum. Which reminds me arch. If your going to claim it probably should be soon as there it looks like you might be getting lynched at this rate.

"Quickhammer" isn't how I'd categorize this, he's been at L-1 forever and we're super close to deadline.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 05, 2015, 11:16:06 pm »

"Quickhammer" isn't how I'd categorize this, he's been at L-1 forever and we're super close to deadline.

True but I guess I like saying intent to hammer at this point anyways even if it is really close.

Now that I think about it I think I've barely hammered anyone. I guess I'm to afraid of being wrong.

Hmm

Intent to hammer. Hopefully your still around arch. I'll still wait till deadlineish for you.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 05, 2015, 11:25:21 pm »

So you're really going to vote just because I told you to?
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 05, 2015, 11:37:24 pm »

So you're really going to vote just because I told you to?

I was planning on hammering him at deadline if no other people got up there in votes anyways. Then seeing as he hasn't claimed or anything I was wondering if he just wasn't aware of the danger. So I said intent to hammer.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 06, 2015, 12:04:33 am »

Well I'm not going to be up for deadline as that's five a.m. my time. I like my vote where it is right now. See you all later!
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 06, 2015, 12:12:10 am »

Are you asking me to claim?

This is supes scummers by the way.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 06, 2015, 12:29:26 am »

Are you asking me to claim?

This is supes scummers by the way.

well if you don't want to you don't have to. I'm just hoping you realize that if you stay at L-1 at the end of the day you might be lynched and not get a chance to claim.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 06, 2015, 12:34:30 am »

Why don't people see that Archetype is town?
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 06, 2015, 12:36:09 am »

vote: hydrad

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 06, 2015, 12:36:59 am »

Actually, I like

vote: ADK

for now

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 06, 2015, 12:38:47 am »

actually you don't have to claim yet arch. If ADK wagon gets high enough you should still be fine.

Sorry I guess I misused intent to hammer :/

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 06, 2015, 12:46:41 am »

vote count 1.e

Archetype (4): Awaclus, A Drowned Kernel, CalignoBot, Pit {L-1}
A Drowned Kernel (2): Hydrad, 2.71828.....{L-3}
Hydrad (1): Archetype

Not Voting (2): Jimmmmm, Teproc

We have about 5 hours to go.

I doubt Hydrad will be the lynch because if it gets close he hammers. 

I am willing to switch up to Pit if needed for a lynch.  I didn't find him excessively townie, but didn't really want to lynch him D1 as I don't have a read on him since I have never played with him. 

No one really sticks out as a fabulous lynch.  Which means we will probably lynch someone that some people view as town.  I can see why Teproc voted then unvoted Awaclus.  When I reread Hydrad I saw a pretty decent town narrative that just seemed a little over the top to me (which is why I think he could be scum).  But that was me seeing behind the town narrative (hence why people will find him townie).

Where are Pit and CalignoBot?  Pit hasn't posted in over 24 hours.  CalignoBot just once. 

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 06, 2015, 12:47:49 am »

And also Jimmmmm hasn't really been around.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: February 06, 2015, 12:48:05 am »

And also Jimmmmm hasn't really been around.

the past 24 hours

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 06, 2015, 12:52:50 am »

And I don't really think we need Arch to claim.  People already have proven they don't care about claims at this time of the day.  I mean, even the safest of claims gets people lynched.  (you know, like bodyguard.  Which scum claims NEVER)  (ok, maybe I am still a little upset that I wasn't around for the deadline of futurama D1)

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: February 06, 2015, 01:28:46 am »

It's about 11:30 PM here, so I won't be "there" for deadline.

I much prefer Hydrad, but will Vote: ADK to save my own skin.

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 06, 2015, 02:42:35 am »

Not a big fan of this position. Not a big fan of how this day has gone in general, and it feels like people won't be around...

vote: ADK
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: February 06, 2015, 03:05:12 am »

vote count 1.e

Archetype (4): Awaclus, A Drowned Kernel, CalignoBot, Pit {L-1}
A Drowned Kernel (3): Hydrad, 2.71828....., Teproc {L-2}
Hydrad (1): Archetype

Not Voting (1): Jimmmmm

I am going to sleep now.  Not going to change my vote.

I stayed up way too late giving myself the excuse that people might post stuff.  But that didn't really happen.  I just ended up playing a bunch of Dominion on goko. 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18  All

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 20 queries.