Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (GAME OVER)  (Read 183687 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #375 on: July 16, 2020, 07:40:29 am »

You're the same person that said no exile was good. Yet you went through a great trouble just to exile your scumread. Why? If ADK's host we wouldn't win anything either.

You're just being really dumb right now and contradicting yourself. This is not the faust I want alive.
Well, I felt like the game needed something to happen. You are of course free to policy vote me but it's not particularly helpful either.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 16, 2020, 08:18:24 am »

Hi!

LaLight, I’m sorry that you are not feeling well.  I hope that you get well soon! I wish that I could bring you soup.

Well that was a weird EOD. It’s a bummer that the ploy didn’t work out to buff LL, and although he’s a prickly pineapple, I don’t think faust is scummy for making it happen, or Swowl either really, although the ill considered nature of the last minute exile was funny to read as a retrospective. But really, those of us who went to bed with votes on anyone enabled an exile over nexile, so I can’t grouse.

So, Joth can revive tomorrow? Assuming he finds a human?

classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 16, 2020, 08:25:00 am »

Hi!

LaLight, I’m sorry that you are not feeling well.  I hope that you get well soon! I wish that I could bring you soup.

Well that was a weird EOD. It’s a bummer that the ploy didn’t work out to buff LL, and although he’s a prickly pineapple, I don’t think faust is scummy for making it happen, or Swowl either really, although the ill considered nature of the last minute exile was funny to read as a retrospective. But really, those of us who went to bed with votes on anyone enabled an exile over nexile, so I can’t grouse.

Assuming he finds a human and that human deems him worthy of living, yes.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 16, 2020, 09:18:31 am »

You're the same person that said no exile was good. Yet you went through a great trouble just to exile your scumread. Why? If ADK's host we wouldn't win anything either.

You're just being really dumb right now and contradicting yourself. This is not the faust I want alive.
Well, I felt like the game needed something to happen. You are of course free to policy vote me but it's not particularly helpful either.

No it didn't. What did we gain? You Swowl and LL exiled town. I'm holding you 3 accountable for this mess.

And I truly think you're scum thinking you can be smarter than town.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 16, 2020, 09:58:31 am »

let's return to Vote: MiX

His righteous anger doesn't feel genuine in the slightest
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 16, 2020, 10:05:25 am »

let's return to Vote: MiX

His righteous anger doesn't feel genuine in the slightest

Well it is, so.

You went along with that crazy plan just for selfish reasons too. If it were that important you'd ask for a host claim.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 16, 2020, 10:07:35 am »

Vote: LaLight

for trying to dayvig me in my sleep

Those eod shenanigans were terrible, no-exile would have been better than what happened, and I'm sorry I had my vote on hypercube to help
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 16, 2020, 10:10:10 am »

No it didn't. What did we gain? You Swowl and LL exiled town. I'm holding you 3 accountable for this mess.

There were 4 other people on this wagon too, do they not need to be held accountable? It is their fault that no exile other than hyper was possible.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 16, 2020, 10:13:24 am »

There were 4 other people on this wagon too, do they not need to be held accountable? It is their fault that no exile other than hyper was possible.

No, that would be everyone's fault. Every vote or lack thereof contributed to hyper's exile.

Only you 3 decided 4 votes = exile.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 16, 2020, 10:14:26 am »

Those eod shenanigans were terrible, no-exile would have been better than what happened, and I'm sorry I had my vote on hypercube to help
Would no exile also have been better without shenanigans? If so, why was your vote on hyper in the first place? If not, why do they make a difference?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 16, 2020, 10:17:14 am »

Why did you change your vote to someone with no votes and then left for the Day, MiX?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 16, 2020, 10:33:47 am »

Why did you change your vote to someone with no votes and then left for the Day, MiX?

I wanted no exile.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 16, 2020, 10:36:46 am »

Would no exile also have been better without shenanigans? If so, why was your vote on hyper in the first place? If not, why do they make a difference?

I'm mostly upset about 3 people conspiring to try and get me "exiled" when no one else is voting for me, how is that helpful? I'm not honestly sure if no-exile would have been better, it's just frustrating that you and swowl were willing to vote for someone you didn't really have a scumread on to try and get me killed
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 16, 2020, 10:37:49 am »

I wanted no exile.
That's a pretty signficant misspelling...

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 16, 2020, 10:57:03 am »

Hi!

Didds is a host, clearly, as she's been infect by the "Random Words Mafia" virus. :)

(and this is a joke, I have no reason to beleive human or host from her)

I also don't like the shenanigans at the end of D1. Though I agree with Lalight too that Mix's indignation seems out of character. So basically lots of vote targets for me. Not sure which more, so am not choosing one just yet.

One thing no one brought up D1 is theme. This is, I think, my 2nd "established universe" game. Can we learn anything from the them itself? I didn't bring it up, because I was still watching S1 and not wanting to get spoiled. Have now finished.

So has everyone else watched? I don't think we're ready to claim character names, as that would reveal host vs human. One thought I had was for everyone to speculate on how the scum team represents*. But not sure how useful that would be if you haven't watched the show.

* would this be at all something -  do most "established universe" games have random collections of characters for scum or are they thematic? i.e. would a Lord of the Rings themed game, have the town all be members of the fellowship, and the mafia be orcs, or Sauron, etc?
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: July 16, 2020, 11:03:26 am »

One thing no one brought up D1 is theme. This is, I think, my 2nd "established universe" game. Can we learn anything from the them itself? I didn't bring it up, because I was still watching S1 and not wanting to get spoiled. Have now finished.

So has everyone else watched? I don't think we're ready to claim character names, as that would reveal host vs human. One thought I had was for everyone to speculate on how the scum team represents*. But not sure how useful that would be if you haven't watched the show.

It’s important to note that a character’s relative ‘goodness’ in the show has no bearing on their relative ‘goodness’ in this game as Character Names are assigned relatively independently of Alignment.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: July 16, 2020, 11:09:19 am »

Hi!

Didds is a host, clearly, as she's been infect by the "Random Words Mafia" virus. :)

(and this is a joke, I have no reason to beleive human or host from her)

I also don't like the shenanigans at the end of D1. Though I agree with Lalight too that Mix's indignation seems out of character. So basically lots of vote targets for me. Not sure which more, so am not choosing one just yet.

* would this be at all something -  do most "established universe" games have random collections of characters for scum or are they thematic? i.e. would a Lord of the Rings themed game, have the town all be members of the fellowship, and the mafia be orcs, or Sauron, etc?

My knowledge of the theme extends to "there are cowboys and robots"
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 16, 2020, 11:11:31 am »

I wanted no exile.

Ha!

I know nothing about the show beyond what Entertainment Weekly has written about it.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: July 16, 2020, 11:12:19 am »

@Scola.... yeah, I am pretty much made of random words in an everyday sort of way

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #394 on: July 16, 2020, 11:46:33 am »

Let's continue where we left off.

Vote: faust as requested.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 16, 2020, 11:51:59 am »

I think I want to Vote: MiX I agree with the crowd about MiX's indignation.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: July 16, 2020, 12:35:14 pm »

I wanted no exile.

I didn't want the day to end faster. I literally said that D1, check it out. Obviously I was wrong to think that.

I think I want to Vote: MiX I agree with the crowd about MiX's indignation.

Gimme a break! Can I not say anything anymore? Better step back in line and repeat made-up sentences untill scum concedes, right?

Why oh why can't I be outraged for exiling my biggest townread out of a GAMBLE!

A god damn gamble! Imagine being hypercube right now.

Is no one else town here??

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 16, 2020, 01:21:31 pm »

Every exile is a gamble though. This is just a different kind.

Not to mention that hyper could have saved himself easily if he just showed up for the deadline. That he didn't is his fault.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 16, 2020, 02:22:10 pm »

Not to mention that hyper could have saved himself easily if he just showed up for the deadline. That he didn't is his fault.

There was an hour and a half between when lalight announced his ability and when hyper was exiled, and I don't know hyper's timezone off the top of my head but it was the middle of the night for people on the US
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 16, 2020, 02:50:17 pm »

There was an hour and a half between when lalight announced his ability and when hyper was exiled, and I don't know hyper's timezone off the top of my head but it was the middle of the night for people on the US
I think he's Europe-based. Also he was the leading wagon long before that. His lack of concern over that was what made me think he could be a host.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 16 queries.