Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44  All

Author Topic: RMM4: PokeAwesome (TRAITORS WIN!)  (Read 92490 times)

TheMunch

• Swindler
    • View Profile
Re: RMM4: PokeAwesome (Day 1; PM Mods for Spec QT!!)
« Reply #200 on: December 18, 2012, 09:34:48 pm »

Mod request: Finding replacements is not a skill I have or really know how to accomplish.  For those following and reading this thread, we are looking for a replacement for CF.  I would also appreciate for suggestions, either from past/current mods, as to how to actually get replacements for a game.  Carry on.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 18, 2012, 09:42:47 pm »

Mod request: Finding replacements is not a skill I have or really know how to accomplish.  For those following and reading this thread, we are looking for a replacement for CF.  I would also appreciate for suggestions, either from past/current mods, as to how to actually get replacements for a game.  Carry on.
Just post that you're requesting a replacement in some off-game thread like Mafia Index. Just tell the person that wants to replace to PM you. Send them CF's PM, announce that 'X has replaced Captain_Frisk' and you're good to go.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 18, 2012, 10:15:16 pm »

why don't we just losevote: captain_frisk? he wants out, and it's not like i have a better read on anyone else.
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 18, 2012, 10:18:43 pm »

everything cayvie does just makes me want to vote for her. :/

i mean that'd be a sweet idea if wanting to replace out wasnt a towntell to me or if getting information from the wagon didnt matter

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 18, 2012, 10:21:10 pm »

i mean that'd be a sweet idea if wanting to replace out wasnt a towntell to me or if getting information from the wagon didnt matter

then bring it, eevee! bring the case; i just want things to happen

i also don't understand why you think the wagon would be any less informational than a normal day 1 wagon
18:28 MEASURE YOUR LIFE IN LOVE: you shouldve done the decent thing and resign rather than go on being that lucky all the time

she/her

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 18, 2012, 10:23:56 pm »

i also don't understand why you think the wagon would be any less informational than a normal day 1 wagon
because lynching someone because they want to replace out while saying you dont really think they are scummy is like the dream excuse for mafia?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 18, 2012, 10:24:29 pm »

because lynching someone because they want to replace out while saying you dont really think they are scummy is like the dream excuse for mafia?
.. go kill a townie. which i still think even frisk replacing out is more likely to be.

Tables

• Margrave
  • Build more Bridges in the King's Court!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 18, 2012, 10:25:22 pm »

losevote: Cayvie for trying to waste the day's vote. I do not thing wanting out is any kind of tell at all. If anything slightly mafia.
...spin-offs are still better for all of the previously cited reasons.
But not strictly better, because the spinoff can have a different cost than the expansion.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 18, 2012, 10:25:56 pm »

Eevee is making some sense here. OTOH, boredom is a towntell. scum is patienter. So I can't decide.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 18, 2012, 10:29:03 pm »

Joth, boredom is a towntell -> frisk more likely to be town -> what's the other hand?

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: December 18, 2012, 10:29:51 pm »

cayvie is also clearly bored. or else just oportunistic scum. hmmm
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 18, 2012, 10:31:03 pm »

wouldn't that make the wagon more informational, not less?

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 18, 2012, 10:31:45 pm »

losevote: Cayvie for trying to waste the day's vote. I do not thing wanting out is any kind of tell at all. If anything slightly mafia.

how is lynching frisk wasting the day's vote? especially if you think wanting to replace out is a slight scumtell?

she/her

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2012, 10:33:22 pm »

wouldn't that make the wagon more informational, not less?
Well, it's like a random lynch people can decide whether they agree on or not, isnt it?

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2012, 10:38:57 pm »

Sorry, probably shouldn't be playing mafia at 3:30am (but at least you can't lynch me today for saying stupid things). I think it's a very slight scumtell from personal experience. More to the point, at the time you voted, people were saying it was a possible towntell, and then you jump straight in and vote. It being a slight tell to me is actually basically irrelevant to my reason for suspecting you.
But not strictly better, because the spinoff can have a different cost than the expansion.

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 18, 2012, 10:42:16 pm »

ah-ha! up-to-late Tables is making good sense to slightly-drunk joth, but I think perhaps it best all around if I reserve voting for tomorrow. FoS:L: cayvie!

He/him

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 18, 2012, 10:48:41 pm »

ah-ha! up-to-late Tables is making good sense to slightly-drunk joth, but I think perhaps it best all around if I reserve voting for tomorrow. FoS:L: cayvie!

The fun thing is after playing mafia, I intend to go play Age of Empires on my DS before going to bed. Because strategy games while tired, what could possibly go wrong?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 18, 2012, 10:49:51 pm »

The fun thing is after playing mafia, I intend to go play Age of Empires on my DS before going to bed. Because strategy games while tired, what could possibly go wrong?
not that much really. i can think of far worse things.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 18, 2012, 10:50:20 pm »

not that much really. i can think of far worse things.
to do while tired.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 18, 2012, 10:53:06 pm »

That game is the best.

I definitally think cayvie comes off scummy here. I don't think C_F's switching out is a scum or town tell, but it certainly doesn't warrant a vote.

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 18, 2012, 11:02:09 pm »

That game is the best.

I definitally think cayvie comes off scummy here. I don't think C_F's switching out is a scum or town tell, but it certainly doesn't warrant a vote.

It's a terrible, terrible game, but playing it is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I want to hear what (if anything) Cayvie says here.

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 18, 2012, 11:08:35 pm »

what, about age of empires?

i never really got into it.

i don't see why wanting to replace out doesn't warrant a vote; it's about equal to lurking in my book, which gets day 1 votes all the time.

she/her

cayvie

• Explorer
  • old
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 18, 2012, 11:09:49 pm »

(hey, look, multiple people talking!)

she/her

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 18, 2012, 11:11:23 pm »

Wanting to replace but not actually doing it raises my heckles, but then I was wrong about that tell fairly recently, and here Frisk seems sincere. I think we should look elsewhere.

BUT the Tables thing that seemed legit was that, regardless of Frisk's alignment, cayvie seems awfully overeager to get a lynch going. And that's the thing that's jumping out at me.

He/him

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 18, 2012, 11:12:08 pm »

I guess, not exactly regardless, since it doesn't make sense as a thing if they're both scum.

He/him
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44  All

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 20 queries.