Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 139  All

Author Topic: Mafia IV: Within These Estate Walls (GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!)  (Read 335817 times)

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia IV: Within These Estate Walls (DAY 5 START!)
« Reply #3175 on: July 10, 2012, 04:35:41 pm »

Pre-post edit: Frisk, you're suggesting that a doctor protected Axxle. That notion is crazy.

Nope. 

I'm suggesting that on night 3, one of the following may have occured - and are not crazy:

1.  Mafia may not have targeted Axxle (to frame his as SK) - or because they thought he was SK and didn't want to waste their shot on bulletproof.  The mafia NK was then blocked by the true SK, or by a doctor.  Actually - you and Glooble being roleblocker + goon and blocking Axxle while not killing him makes sense here if you believed him to be SK.
2.  Non DSell Mafia may have targeted Axxle and were roleblocked by a town roleblocker.
See it's these little things that keep popping up.

First emphasis: The SK can't block.
Second emphasis:  Axxle wasn't blocked (though he may have been protected, but I've covered that in an earlier post).
Third emphasis:  Why would mafia NOT kill the SK?
Quote from: Donald X.
Posting begets posting.

Quote from: Asper
Donald X made me a design snob.

There is a sucker born every minute.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3176 on: July 10, 2012, 04:39:05 pm »

Pre-post edit: Frisk, you're suggesting that a doctor protected Axxle. That notion is crazy.

Nope. 

I'm suggesting that on night 3, one of the following may have occured - and are not crazy:

1.  Mafia may not have targeted Axxle (to frame his as SK) - or because they thought he was SK and didn't want to waste their shot on bulletproof.  The mafia NK was then blocked by the true SK, or by a doctor.  Actually - you and Glooble being roleblocker + goon and blocking Axxle while not killing him makes sense here if you believed him to be SK.
2.  Non DSell Mafia may have targeted Axxle and were roleblocked by a town roleblocker.

Second emphasis:  Axxle wasn't blocked (though he may have been protected, but I've covered that in an earlier post).

SFS:

1st point: If the SK is bulletproof - he can block... 1 night kill directed at him. 
3rd point: The mafia (if they suspected bulletproof) might not want to waste their shot on the SK - but would rather lynch him instead. 
2nd point: I agree that no town would have roleblocked DSell on night 3.  However, a town roleblocker may have blocked someone else - who WAS trying to kill Axxle for DSell.

I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3177 on: July 10, 2012, 04:44:45 pm »

Nope. 

SFS:

1st point: If the SK is bulletproof - he can block... 1 night kill directed at him. 
3rd point: The mafia (if they suspected bulletproof) might not want to waste their shot on the SK - but would rather lynch him instead. 
2nd point: I agree that no town would have roleblocked DSell on night 3.  However, a town roleblocker may have blocked someone else - who WAS trying to kill Axxle for DSell.
All valid points, and I take no issue with any of them, so thanks for the response.  Regarding point 1, I took "block" to mean an action taken, rather than a passive "occurrence".
Posting begets posting.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3178 on: July 10, 2012, 05:48:11 pm »

Wow, nothing in an hour?
Posting begets posting.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #3179 on: July 10, 2012, 05:49:55 pm »

SFS, who do you think we should kill? Frisk? I don't think we should kill Frisk, maybe.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3180 on: July 10, 2012, 05:52:47 pm »

SFS, who do you think we should kill? Frisk? I don't think we should kill Frisk, maybe.

What the hell is this?  Some secret code?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: July 10, 2012, 05:55:49 pm »

I was wondering if SFS still advocated your lynch, because he has voted for you.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: July 10, 2012, 06:29:45 pm »

I was wondering if SFS still advocated your lynch, because he has voted for you.
Well, at this point, I think we need to examine all our options, because I agree we HAVE to hit mafia.  I want anyone that has issues with me to have time to bring them up, and me to address them.  I've received almost no scrutiny this game, and Table is close behind. We've not fulfilled our due diligence responsibilities.

Having said that, I've made it clear that of the six of us, Dsell, Frisk, and Glooble feel scummier than (forgive the third person) Robz, Tables, and SFS.  I think it most likely there are two mafia left, rather than one.  I also think that, at this point in the game, consideration of potential pairs may be productive, but only if evaluated concurrently with individual suspects.  We've started that process.

I don't know who to kill first though, and given my track record so far, it's not impossible that Robz and Tables are scum, and 2/3 of Dsell, Frisk, and Glooble are my townmates.
Posting begets posting.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: July 10, 2012, 06:30:44 pm »

I'll check back in a few hours. RL duties need to be attended to.
Posting begets posting.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #3184 on: July 10, 2012, 07:10:42 pm »

A lot of activity since this morning. First though, I need to respond to Robz - I'm not defending DSell. I fully believe him to be the Serial Killer. But we need to hit mafia today, and for the reasons I've mentioned, I think that is far more likely to be Frisk. As I explained, I think the night kills point to Frisk as mafia.

As far as his partner goes, I don't think we can rule anyone out at this point.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: July 10, 2012, 07:19:39 pm »

A lot of activity since this morning. First though, I need to respond to Robz - I'm not defending DSell. I fully believe him to be the Serial Killer. But we need to hit mafia today, and for the reasons I've mentioned, I think that is far more likely to be Frisk. As I explained, I think the night kills point to Frisk as mafia.

As far as his partner goes, I don't think we can rule anyone out at this point.

Glooble, this answer is deeply, deeply unsatisfying. Because I think the fact that Frisk has no logical partner among the remaining players makes it difficult for me to imagine his as mafia. If your only answer to that aspect is, "it could be anyone," you have a much weaker case. In fact, I don't think Tables is a mafia partner to anybody. Frisk is also obviously not your mafia partner. So is he with Dsell, SFS, or me?

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #3186 on: July 10, 2012, 07:43:48 pm »

Unfortunately, I don't really have time for Mafia tonight. I have real life commitments I need to attend to. I will give attention to finding Frisk's partner, but I don't have any ideas right now. Obviously whoever it is, he's pulled a big WIFOM gambit to make us trust him.

There is also the possibility that Frisk doesn't have a partner, which has already been brought up.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: July 10, 2012, 08:00:34 pm »

For everyone's information - I'll be away tomorrow on a business trip.  I'll be lurking via phone no doubt, but no active posting until 9pm eastern.

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: July 10, 2012, 10:01:18 pm »

SFS has been an interesting character this game. He has done one very, very town thing in a very, very town way. Namely, claiming one-shot cop (I think spy in this game?) day 2 and saying that Tables investigated town. Interestingly, Tables said this didn't clear SFS. But it has mostly been enough to convince everybody that he's town largely because of the noobish nature of the claim.

Since then, SFS has been much less town-seeming and much less noobish. Frankly, I think if he had not made a claim, he may have been lynched for his scumminess by now. He was the hammer vote on O after advocating a lynch on jo. In fact, he was EXTREMELY quiet during the buildup to the O lynch until he hammered. He also hammered jo day 3. He was really critical of Jo for much of the game which I really can't fault him for, since I did the same and since jo WAS very scummy, but still I thought that SFS' case was never highly original.

Basically the only person scummier than SFS left has been Frisk. SFS of course has his claim that has made him look very good, but it's been discussed before that it could have been the idea of a more experienced mafia partner (O or Frisk) to buy him some time. If that's the case, it's worked better than they could have imagined. Here are the possibilities of the claim:

SFS is town and is telling the truth. If that's true, then
Tables is town or
Tables is investigative-immune SK or
Tables is mafia chancellor (godfather)

Honestly, it bought him a ton of time for giving us very little new information.

The other option is that SFS is mafia and lying. If that's true, then
Tables is town or
Tables is SK, unknown immunity or
It is remotely possible that Tables is also mafia, but this idea has been pretty much thrown out.

If Tables was bulletproof SK, he would know SFS was lying and very likely would have killed him by now. If he was investigative-immune, he would likely be under the impression that SFS was town. Analyzing the possibilities here isn't super fruitful, obviously. But the fact that it didn't give the town much real information actually causes me to doubt it a bit more than I would have before.

There's no rock-solid case here convicting SFS as mafia. Probably any scum who've made it this far are not going to have huge cases against them. But going back and rereading many, many of his posts, I feel that he is not as much of a noob as his first claim led many of us to believe. So he's definitely in the mafia discussion for me.
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: July 10, 2012, 10:09:38 pm »

SFS has been an interesting character this game. He has done one very, very town thing in a very, very town way. Namely, claiming one-shot cop (I think spy in this game?) day 2 and saying that Tables investigated town. Interestingly, Tables said this didn't clear SFS. But it has mostly been enough to convince everybody that he's town largely because of the noobish nature of the claim.

Since then, SFS has been much less town-seeming and much less noobish. Frankly, I think if he had not made a claim, he may have been lynched for his scumminess by now. He was the hammer vote on O after advocating a lynch on jo. In fact, he was EXTREMELY quiet during the buildup to the O lynch until he hammered. He also hammered jo day 3. He was really critical of Jo for much of the game which I really can't fault him for, since I did the same and since jo WAS very scummy, but still I thought that SFS' case was never highly original.

Basically the only person scummier than SFS left has been Frisk. SFS of course has his claim that has made him look very good, but it's been discussed before that it could have been the idea of a more experienced mafia partner (O or Frisk) to buy him some time. If that's the case, it's worked better than they could have imagined. Here are the possibilities of the claim:

SFS is town and is telling the truth. If that's true, then
Tables is town or
Tables is investigative-immune SK or
Tables is mafia chancellor (godfather)

Honestly, it bought him a ton of time for giving us very little new information.

The other option is that SFS is mafia and lying. If that's true, then
Tables is town or
Tables is SK, unknown immunity or
It is remotely possible that Tables is also mafia, but this idea has been pretty much thrown out.

If Tables was bulletproof SK, he would know SFS was lying and very likely would have killed him by now. If he was investigative-immune, he would likely be under the impression that SFS was town. Analyzing the possibilities here isn't super fruitful, obviously. But the fact that it didn't give the town much real information actually causes me to doubt it a bit more than I would have before.

There's no rock-solid case here convicting SFS as mafia. Probably any scum who've made it this far are not going to have huge cases against them. But going back and rereading many, many of his posts, I feel that he is not as much of a noob as his first claim led many of us to believe. So he's definitely in the mafia discussion for me.
Cool. I think a dinosaur just got credit for being a quick learner.
Posting begets posting.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: July 10, 2012, 11:11:48 pm »

Unfortunately, I don't really have time for Mafia tonight. I have real life commitments I need to attend to. I will give attention to finding Frisk's partner, but I don't have any ideas right now. Obviously whoever it is, he's pulled a big WIFOM gambit to make us trust him.

There is also the possibility that Frisk doesn't have a partner, which has already been brought up.
I think we have to assume the worst case scenario (2 remaining mafia, rather than one) and play accordingly.

I'm probably going to blow the game up again by saying this, but here's where I'm at.  It sounds like Gloob is convinced that Frisk is mafia (see next paragraph). I think Frisk is mafia.  I think Dsell is the serial killer, and we therefore must lynch Frisk first. I'm willing to stake the rest of my game on it, because I can't foresee myself changing my mind. If I'm wrong, then a "well-played" to the mafia and an "I'm sorry" to my team-mates.  I also encourage people to evaluate my town-ness based on my commitment to these reads.

Posting begets posting.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: July 10, 2012, 11:14:16 pm »

* parenthetical should be "(see next post)", which will now be the post after this.
Posting begets posting.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: July 10, 2012, 11:16:37 pm »

SFS, I also believe you are town. And I know that about myself. If Tables isn't the Serial Killer, all three of them (Frisk, Glooble, Dsell) are scum. You think Frisk is one of the mafia? He looks like the SK to me.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: July 10, 2012, 11:19:55 pm »

I definitely believe that you are the SK. Nice job convincing the town otherwise.

As far as pairs, Gloob and Frisk obviously looks extremely unlikely (I guess it could be a complicated bus but eeeeh, nope), Frisk and SFS is more likely, SFS knew the vote on Frisk would not be hammered quickly so it was safe, and has been removed since. Also quite possible that Frisk is mafia on his own and is the thief, which would be the most elegant solution but is one we can't safely assume.
Dsell, I explained when I unvoted that it was to prevent a mislynch if Frisk was piled on by mafia.  My position on Frisk (and you) should be clear after 3190.  If I am successful in leading a Frisk lynch (which I am now actively campaigning for), you'd best kill me tonight, cause I'm coming after you next.
Posting begets posting.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: July 10, 2012, 11:28:00 pm »

Frisk lynch is risk lynch.

Dsell and Glooble are in cahoots at this point. I can think of one big, big, big reason for them to be in cahoots.

Tables, help me out here.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3195 on: July 10, 2012, 11:32:43 pm »

SFS, I also believe you are town. And I know that about myself. If Tables isn't the Serial Killer, all three of them (Frisk, Glooble, Dsell) are scum. You think Frisk is one of the mafia? He looks like the SK to me.

My thoughts are in 3190, and I'm too tired to think anymore tonite. I did have one other thing strike me as odd though.  In 3183, I posted (quoted verbatim and in full, but emphasis is newly added):

"I'll check back in a few hours. RL duties need to be attended to."

In 3186, he posted (emphasis mine, quoted verbatim, but only the first paragraph of the post)

"Unfortunately, I don't really have time for Mafia tonight. I have real life commitments I need to attend to. I will give attention to finding Frisk's partner, but I don't have any ideas right now. Obviously whoever it is, he's pulled a big WIFOM gambit to make us trust him. "

I read it as an attempt, through use of the echo, to link the "whoever it is" with me specifically. Smells like premature deflection.  (Don't you hate when that happens?)

@ Tables - I'd really like to hear you weigh in tomorrow.
Posting begets posting.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: July 10, 2012, 11:33:53 pm »

Good nite, all. Have fun.
Posting begets posting.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: July 11, 2012, 12:27:12 am »

So - SFS, based on 3190 + 3195 - that you think I'm mafia, DSell is Serial Killer, and that Glooble is also mafia and is trying to deflect suspicion on to you?

The same glooble that roleclaimed and pointed the biggest possible FOS at me?

Brilliant. 

I'm going to bed folks - will be lurking via phone tomorrow - but no epic posts.  I'm looking hard @ DSell.  I'm liking Glooble as his probable partner, and then 1 of (SFS, RobZ, Tables) as SK, but I'm not 100% sold on these reads.  I feel that as Serial Killer, DSell would have claimed full vig - as he'd be able to claim Grujah / Galzria as one of his night kills.  Claiming 1 shot makes him harmless (and thus not likely to be night killed by SK) after he uses his shot, but if he claimed that he had already used it (on Galzria / Grujah) - then we'd have had no reason to spare lynching him on Day 3.  I feel that as town vig - we have some serious explaining to do regarding night 3 - and I'm waiting to see a believable scenario there relative to DSell is a liar.

Tables

• Margrave
  • Build more Bridges in the King's Court!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: July 11, 2012, 12:40:53 am »

b) Tables reaction on Day2 (in 1214) to my investigation result was (quoting only the applicable part of the post, italics mine for separation from my prose in this post)

"SFS, thanks for that. Now I'm not going to survive past night 2, most likely (unless a doctor protects me)."

This struck me as an odd reaction, because out of the twelve (15 -3) people remaining the morning of Day2, the very worst case scenario (4 mafia, one SK) was seven remaining town.  If you subtract me cause I'm VT at that point (and mafia would be aiming elsewhere, hoping to hit a power role) that leaves 6 town.  I don't think 1 in 6 odds merits a claim of "most likely I die tonight".  However, if Tables were mafia, feigned outrage would be a good play in that circumstance, as it might help to cement presumption of town-ness in our minds.  Also, most people told me what horrible town play it was on my part.  Tables didn't take this tack.

I also think someone should take another look at Robz.  I don't think it would be thorough town play to omit scrutiny of all the folks we're currently reading as town, and I suspect Robz will agree.

You (pretty much) cleared me, early on day 2, when nobody else had looked at me. That made me (as I pointed out a few times during the game) the most likely town person at that time, and also the most likely mafia kill. After the post I kinda realised actually,  I probably won't die, because doctor WIFOM, and indeed I didn't. It had nothing to do with us being likely to lose, more to do with, I was going to die, and dying isn't fun.

I don't think this is really important, but I've run the scenario in my head now, and basically this would be a terrible think for SK!Me to do. It would blow the false cover the mafia had accidentally given me AND telegraph to the mafia I was the SK (who else would kill SFS? Not a vig, and not a (at that point mafia hunting) SK, as SFS was looking very town. The mafia would figure it out immediately). So the town would probably put me under scrutiny and the mafia would very willingly shove it along.

Alright other thoughts now.

I WAS thinking Glooble/Frisk scum, DSell SK based mostly on it being the best night explanation. But after reading the days, I'm leaning much more strongly towards... I'm not sure. My main suspects are still DSell, Robz, Glooble and Frisk. Ironically after having been the only person pretty much saying I was not certain of SFS's obvtown before, I'm much more confident in him now. If I had to wager at the teams, I'd go for DSell/Robz as mafia, and... actually, not sure of killer. Maybe DSell is killer and, uh... I dunno who the other scum is.

So let's start. Robz first, because he's been so scummy today alone. "Nobody claim!" then "Everybody claim!" then ... silence on the matter. Not even a reply to me saying no. Just nothing. Then eventually after about a day, agreeing claiming would be bad. This just rings of mafia trying his luck. On top of that, despite Robz repeated claims I and him can't be mafia, I can certainly imaging he'd have taken the high risk O bus to try and elevate himself to this position.

Now, I really need someone else to go back and check this, but... I felt during day 2, I was pretty much the main person starting and leading the O wagon, with Robz joining soon after it looked like it was taking off. Robz seems to like to paint a slightly different story, with him being at the front along with me. Why does that matter? Well, which rings of mafia bus more: Starting a bandwagon out of the blue on your teammate, or joining one that looks like it might have ground and pushing it? I'd say it's the second: If the first is the case, that does make me less suspicious of Robz.

Finally in post 3164 we have this possible scumslip:
... I don't see how Frisk can be the only mafia left. If Glooble and Dsell are not lying aboutt heir roles, we had kind of a lot of townie power to help us with... 2 mafia total and an SK? Neither mafia a Godfather, even?...
(Emphasis mine)

HuhWHA? How could you possibly know that? How could it actually matter? Why even mention it as town? I just don't see how you could say anything like that unless it was a scumslip. Explain. Now.

Frisk I'll look at next:

...4 votes ends the game dude.  2 of those votes can come from mafia.
(Emphasis mine)

You sound awfully confident in that. Mind explaining why 4 votes definitely ends the game? I could only see you knowing that if you were mafia and knew there were two scum left...

Other than that... I don't have much on you, actually. Mostly neutral to slightly town read stuff.

Glooble third and... eh. On the one hand I kinda don't believe the claim. On the other, it would make the total roles of the game (some assumptions in here):
Townie x6
One shot cop
Woodcutter
Roleblocker
Doctor
Village Idiot
Mafia Goon x2 (one might be Godfather)
Mafia Roleblocker
Serial Killer

Hmm... I can actually see that setup being plausible. In fact... I'm not sure the mafia Blocker is needed if DSell is mafia, so, eh. For now, yeah, Glooble's claim is not unbelievable. Okay. Otherwise asides from the claim you've been mostly unremarkable (in a literal way, that is).

DSell... most of the evidence against him comes from the night phases. He can't explain Night 3 with his own suspects, without contradicting himself or relying on some very strange events. He also felt like he was hurrying things along earlier today (3116), but mostly, the evidence is scenario based, not post based. Cases where he's mafia or killer are much easier to explain than ones where he's town and his claim is true. And of course his claim is a good one to use as the killer or as the mafia. Generally all that stuff is/has been beaten to death so I won't go into it any more.

So I'm just going to say one final thing, which isn't directly relevant to anything now but wanted to let it be known. Yesterday I was somewhat inactive and intentionally didn't vote; I wanted to see what wagon would build up on Axxle, especially if he flipped scum, and without myself on it, I thought it could be informative. Unfortunately he flipped town, but that does make me think the mafia were probably happy to egg it along and make it happen as quickly as possible. I mean, the town were doing it already, but maybe someone would have come along and said wait a sec, maybe he's telling the truth.
...spin-offs are still better for all of the previously cited reasons.
But not strictly better, because the spinoff can have a different cost than the expansion.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: July 11, 2012, 02:27:14 am »

So let's start. Robz first, because he's been so scummy today alone. "Nobody claim!" then "Everybody claim!" then ... silence on the matter. Not even a reply to me saying no. Just nothing. Then eventually after about a day, agreeing claiming would be bad. This just rings of mafia trying his luck. On top of that, despite Robz repeated claims I and him can't be mafia, I can certainly imaging he'd have taken the high risk O bus to try and elevate himself to this position.

Now, I really need someone else to go back and check this, but... I felt during day 2, I was pretty much the main person starting and leading the O wagon, with Robz joining soon after it looked like it was taking off. Robz seems to like to paint a slightly different story, with him being at the front along with me. Why does that matter? Well, which rings of mafia bus more: Starting a bandwagon out of the blue on your teammate, or joining one that looks like it might have ground and pushing it? I'd say it's the second: If the first is the case, that does make me less suspicious of Robz.

Finally in post 3164 we have this possible scumslip:
... I don't see how Frisk can be the only mafia left. If Glooble and Dsell are not lying aboutt heir roles, we had kind of a lot of townie power to help us with... 2 mafia total and an SK? Neither mafia a Godfather, even?...
(Emphasis mine)

HuhWHA? How could you possibly know that? How could it actually matter? Why even mention it as town? I just don't see how you could say anything like that unless it was a scumslip. Explain. Now.

I will have to go back and look to see how exactly the O kill was decided upon, but as I remember it, Grujah's lynch was imminent, I protested, O and Galzria attacked me, they came off looking badly, I asked which the rest of the town would rather lynch, Tables quickly suggested O, I agreed on O, so did others, that was that. But I can look back.

But this supposed scum slip is easy enough to explain. I was exploring the case where there were only 2 mafia total, including O. O was a Mafia Goon. This 1 other mafia, I assume, still has to be a Mafia Thief, in order to explain some of the lack of kills. Herego, no Mafia Godfather. Make sense?

I don't think the scenario where there were only 2 total mafia in the game was likely, but if it was the case, I don't see room for a Godfather, being that one of the mafia is a confirmed Goon and the other likely has to be a Thief to explain some of the missing night kills.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 139  All

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 16 queries.