Dominion > Puzzles and Challenges

The Ultimate Legal Fairground

(1/4) > >>

Titandrake:
You are excited. Today, you will build the ultimate Fairground, without that Black Market stuff.

You're not much for fighting in Tournaments either.

However, because you are a minimalist, your goal is to have exactly one copy of each card.

In a solitaire game with Fairground, Colony, and Young Witch, have exactly one copy of each card in supply in as few turns as possible, assuming perfect shuffle luck. (Goal of 10VP Fairground). If I forgot something as a workaround, let me know and I'll work it into the opening.

Personman:
Do we have to have exactly 1 Copper and 1 Estate? Sounds like yes from your description. Also, did you mean to make Young Witch mandatory? What if it's faster with Potion and no YW? (University is a reason why this might conceivably be the case) Also, if you had both, you could forgo Colony, which might be best of all..

Axe Knight:
Am I missing something painfully obvious, or is it only possible to get to 8VP as Titandrake has written it...?

Elyv:

--- Quote from: Axe Knight on July 07, 2011, 12:18:33 pm ---Am I missing something painfully obvious, or is it only possible to get to 8VP as Titandrake has written it...?

--- End quote ---
You're missing something.

11 kingdom, 4 basic victory cards(including colony), 5 basic treasures(including platinum and potion), and curse makes 21.

Axe Knight:
Yes, but 5 cards = 2VP, 10 cards = 4VP, 15 cards = 6VP, 20 cards = 8VP, 21 cards = 8VP...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version