Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 57  All

Author Topic: M66: Paris Mafia (Game Over, Town Wins)  (Read 131707 times)

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
Re: M66: Paris Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #850 on: September 03, 2015, 05:30:32 pm »

I agree, Seprix is basically guaranteed Town imho, as there's no counterclaim.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 03, 2015, 05:51:49 pm »

I don't think there is a scum motivation for Seprix fake claiming the vanilla cop.

I agree, but neither is there a town motivation. So I'm confused.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: September 03, 2015, 05:58:23 pm »

I don't think there is a scum motivation for Seprix fake claiming the vanilla cop.

I agree, but neither is there a town motivation. So I'm confused.

... you're saying he's lying here?  Or did you mean the VT thing?

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: September 03, 2015, 06:50:14 pm »

I'm surprised QS isn't dead yet. We probably won't see much of him as he seems to be busy, but it will be interesting to see what he has to say. I still have my gut read on Faust based on yesterday.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: M66: Paris Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #854 on: September 03, 2015, 06:51:32 pm »

Do you think it's town to be ok with a no lynch?

No Lynch post here probably confirms in my mind Axxle is Mime, too.

Seriously. I second my notion that Axxle is mime.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: M66: Paris Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #855 on: September 03, 2015, 06:54:18 pm »

Vig/Scum probably hit mime. But I don't want someone claiming Vig, they're too valuable to die right now.

Here's my read, okay? Faust is being all 'diplomatic' about QS, right? D1, Faust was saying QS is scummy but then QS is somehow not scummy anyways, and now Faust is flat out against QS, like if QS was a for sure lynch, Faust would look good, right? Perfect thing to hide behind.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: September 03, 2015, 06:57:21 pm »

I think everyone should claim whether they are PR or Vanilla town. At this point, almost all the Vanilla Town players are DEAD. Not a single PR has been hit yet, oddly. So we need to have claims right now. It's perfect. I don't need to know what you are, just if you're a PR or Vanilla Town.

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
Re: M66: Paris Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #857 on: September 03, 2015, 07:20:27 pm »

Do you think it's town to be ok with a no lynch?

No Lynch post here probably confirms in my mind Axxle is Mime, too.

Seriously. I second my notion that Axxle is mime.
I noticed you said that before too, if you bothered to read the context I'm suggesting that no lynching is a bad idea.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: September 03, 2015, 07:22:10 pm »

I think everyone should claim whether they are PR or Vanilla town. At this point, almost all the Vanilla Town players are DEAD. Not a single PR has been hit yet, oddly. So we need to have claims right now. It's perfect. I don't need to know what you are, just if you're a PR or Vanilla Town.
i disagree. The backup vig shouldn't have to out themselves
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

QuickSync

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: September 03, 2015, 08:55:09 pm »

Seprix, share your results NOW.

QuickSync

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: September 03, 2015, 08:55:46 pm »

No he's not.

QuickSync

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: September 03, 2015, 08:59:21 pm »

I'm surprised QS isn't dead yet. We probably won't see much of him as he seems to be busy, but it will be interesting to see what he has to say. I still have my gut read on Faust based on yesterday.

Still going on gut reads this lat in the game? That is just not good enough. Seprix, if you are the role you claim to be share your results.

If there is a counter claim to Seprix, now is the time to divulge that info. We can can wrap this up pretty quickly if there is a counter claim based on the info I have about seprix.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: September 03, 2015, 09:01:18 pm »

Why? You know I scouted you yesterday, and I scouted someone else today. You already know half of my check. If you absolutely think I should say anyways, okay. And what about your scouting?

QuickSync

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: September 03, 2015, 09:13:29 pm »

Why? You know I scouted you yesterday, and I scouted someone else today. You already know half of my check. If you absolutely think I should say anyways, okay. And what about your scouting?

Seprix, If you are scum you would know that sudgy did in fact NK Teprop. It would be a very acceptable play as scum to buss your teammate with such incriminating evidence against them. Plus I have info on you so I will know if your claim is not true or not depending on the info you provide.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: September 03, 2015, 09:14:09 pm »

No he's not.

Why?  Mafia!him claiming this would be instalose, right? Mime claiming this.... seems mighty risky.  He'd have to bank on counterclaiming and thinking we'll lynch him?

QuickSync

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: September 03, 2015, 09:17:29 pm »

No he's not.

Why?  Mafia!him claiming this would be instalose, right? Mime claiming this.... seems mighty risky.  He'd have to bank on counterclaiming and thinking we'll lynch him?

That assumes that Seprix knows I was telling the truth in the first place. AND based on my early game tunnel on him I find that Seprix being Mime is highly unlikely.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: September 03, 2015, 09:21:17 pm »

Seprix, If you are scum you would know that sudgy did in fact NK Teprop. It would be a very acceptable play as scum to buss your teammate with such incriminating evidence against them. Plus I have info on you so I will know if your claim is not true or not depending on the info you provide.

You said the whole Watcher thing. I believed you, gave your story a good run. And congrats, seems you're correct! You obviously tracked me last night, so you already know who I checked out. So since you're clearly already Town for sure, why don't YOU tell me who I checked?

QuickSync

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: September 03, 2015, 09:25:16 pm »

You said the whole Watcher thing. I believed you, gave your story a good run. And congrats, seems you're correct! You obviously tracked me last night, so you already know who I checked out. So since you're clearly already Town for sure, why don't YOU tell me who I checked?

Lynch all liars.

Vote: Seprix

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: September 03, 2015, 09:29:07 pm »

I don't really get this.

I don't think there's a reason for Seprix and QS not to claim.

QuickSync

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: September 03, 2015, 09:31:00 pm »

I don't really get this.

I am confirmed Town. Seprix is not. That is why Seprix needs to say who he investigated last night.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: September 03, 2015, 09:34:06 pm »

I don't really get this.

I am confirmed Town. Seprix is not. That is why Seprix needs to say who he investigated last night.

Okay, whatever. I checked out Witherweaver.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: September 03, 2015, 09:34:23 pm »

He is not VT.

QuickSync

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: September 03, 2015, 09:37:51 pm »

@WW,

Ask yourself what are the possibilities that both myself and Seprix are both alive after both claiming PT? I'll tell you the most likely reason. Seprix is Scum because he is not dead.

I really honestly think that Seprix needs to say who he investigated and then we can all mass calim Seprix can clear Town if he investigated a PT. That would give 3 confirmed Power Town in the game which would be huge. Then we do mass claim and that would greatly shrink the lynch pool down. Then we can use VCA and the rest is left up to scum hunting and we have this game in the bag.

QuickSync

• Swindler
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: September 03, 2015, 09:38:28 pm »

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: September 03, 2015, 09:41:14 pm »

@WW,

Ask yourself what are the possibilities that both myself and Seprix are both alive after both claiming PT? I'll tell you the most likely reason. Seprix is Scum because he is not dead.

I really honestly think that Seprix needs to say who he investigated and then we can all mass calim Seprix can clear Town if he investigated a PT. That would give 3 confirmed Power Town in the game which would be huge. Then we do mass claim and that would greatly shrink the lynch pool down. Then we can use VCA and the rest is left up to scum hunting and we have this game in the bag.

WHAT ABOUT YOU!?!?!?
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 57  All

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 20 queries.