Miscellaneous > Introductions

Greetings from Sweden

(1/3) > >>

Lekkit:
Hi. I've been around this forum for some months now. Been playing Dominion somewhere between Prosperity and Cornucopia. Being a member of a board game club we played it a lot though, and last year I managed to win the Swedish Nationals and got to represent Sweden at the WM in Essen, where I managed to conquer the 15th place. Since then the players in our area has gotten a lot better and other good players have started to play with us in a real life Dominion League (which Fabian is currently in the lead), so I'm pretty sure it won't be easy to win the nationals this year. It's really fun to be a part of a competitive community, whether it's this online one (which has helped me get better at this game immensely) or IRL.

I tend to play for fun when I'm not playing in tournaments and that's why I might overlook something like Smithy+BM and try to go for Worker's Village+Rabble instead. But then I'm pretty bad at building engines, so I tend to not do very well when I'm not playing some BM variant.

Anyways, get out there and enjoy the game!

CoheedandCambria:
Hello, Lekkit! I played a nice game with you a couple days ago and was glad that finally someone was wanting to have a conversation about it afterwards. When I play on isotropic, I always feel like I'm just playing with a brick wall that can only say gl or gg.

If anyone wants to have a chatty game and you see me online please challenge me! :)

Lekkit:
I remember you. You were nice. Even if you did win against me. ;)

theory:

--- Quote from: Lekkit on April 27, 2012, 01:46:41 am ---Since then the players in our area has gotten a lot better and other good players have started to play with us in a real life Dominion League (which Fabian is currently in the lead), so I'm pretty sure it won't be easy to win the nationals this year.

--- End quote ---
Tell us more!

Lekkit:
Well, people started to play online, taught their friends to play and thus became better. Some people found out that they liked to play organized play and therefore started a Dominion league at our local game store. We're currently playing one tournament every month with the top 8 players moving on to a final tournament. We recently finished the last of the qualifiers so we've got our top 8 with people like Fabian, luliin, me and hampuse1 playing. It will be fun. And I'm pretty sure there will be a write up from at least one of us when we've finished that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version