Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 79  All

Author Topic: RMM26: Mistborn Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 196007 times)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
Re: RMM26: Mistborn Mafia (Day 5)
« Reply #1575 on: August 03, 2015, 12:49:15 pm »

@chairs why do you think your N2 doctoring of UoS didn't work?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: August 03, 2015, 01:53:51 pm »

I like the hydrad wagon. Sorry I haven't been on more, life has gotten busy
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: August 03, 2015, 02:00:38 pm »

unvote . i missed the timing on gkrieg's claim, which i realize after he clarified. on mobile the next couple of days

How likely do you think 7 VTs in this setup is?
and what about Hydrad's claim?

I don't think I see a problem with that many VTs. I don't have a guess as to how many there would be, any guess just seems kinda arbitrary. I'd guess one is false just because of the difficulty of good fake claims, not the number.

I'd rather lynch mail-Mi than hydrad. Hydrad sheeps as town but I don't know how likely he is to bus E at a key point on that wagon.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: August 03, 2015, 02:16:22 pm »

unvote . i missed the timing on gkrieg's claim, which i realize after he clarified. on mobile the next couple of days

I don't think I see a problem with that many VTs. I don't have a guess as to how many there would be, any guess just seems kinda arbitrary. I'd guess one is false just because of the difficulty of good fake claims, not the number.

I'd rather lynch mail-Mi than hydrad. Hydrad sheeps as town but I don't know how likely he is to bus E at a key point on that wagon.
If the VTs aren't scum, who is then?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: August 03, 2015, 02:25:33 pm »

Why? I'm lurking because life is busy.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: August 03, 2015, 04:28:57 pm »

This is actually why I'm sure a specific line in my role indicates multiple kill causes

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: August 03, 2015, 08:32:36 pm »

Hmm. I'd like to hear a bit more from Hydrad. I don't think he's particularly townie, but he's just so easy to mislynch.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: August 03, 2015, 08:45:11 pm »

Hmm. I'd like to hear a bit more from Hydrad. I don't think he's particularly townie, but he's just so easy to mislynch.

Agreed.  Who do you think is scum?

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: August 03, 2015, 08:51:45 pm »

I recall almost nothing of note about hockey...so that's bad. WW can be pretty devious, so there's always a check I have about him.
EFHW seemed a bit like she was buddying me at the end of this last day, so I'm a bit wary of anyone doing the same.

Other than that, I should probably reread, keeping in mind the flips we've had and the claims now. I know there was that thing with TA's claim about not targeting anyone N3 was it? But now he says he did target someone. And yeah looking back, WW pointed it out, but it looks like he never responded. That's notable.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: August 03, 2015, 10:58:31 pm »

I recall almost nothing of note about hockey...so that's bad. WW can be pretty devious, so there's always a check I have about him.
EFHW seemed a bit like she was buddying me at the end of this last day, so I'm a bit wary of anyone doing the same.

Other than that, I should probably reread, keeping in mind the flips we've had and the claims now. I know there was that thing with TA's claim about not targeting anyone N3 was it? But now he says he did target someone. And yeah looking back, WW pointed it out, but it looks like he never responded. That's notable.

I think that's the main argument against him.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: August 03, 2015, 11:18:47 pm »

Yeah. I hadn't seen people say more about it after he didn't reply to WW's post though. But I don't think it's a point in his favor.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: August 03, 2015, 11:57:45 pm »

This is actually why I'm sure a specific line in my role indicates multiple kill causes

Ya I think the allomantic power kills with a coin.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: August 04, 2015, 12:39:02 am »

Ya I think the allomantic power kills with a coin.

Yeah, but N2 wasn't a coin kill, right? I'm beginning to wonder if I'm a... what's the variant of doctor where you're not told that you're actually basically a VT (because your doc ability is useless)? Anyway, that.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: August 04, 2015, 01:12:09 am »

I like the TA case. Sorry I can't say more, busy busy busy ugh.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: August 04, 2015, 09:39:27 am »

Vote Count 5.7:

Seprix (1): Hydrad
TwistedArcher (2): Seprix, Witherweaver
Hydrad (3): gkrieg13, chairs, hockeysemlan

Not Voting (3): mail-mi, IG, TA

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 5 ends on August 8 at 2:00 a.m.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: August 04, 2015, 09:57:21 am »

Hmm ya sorry I've been getting more and more lurky in my games lately which isn't really helping me out either.

anyways ya I am still ok with seprix right now although it looks like its just me. On the amount of VTs it does seem a high amount for RMM but still can't be 100% sure that someone is lying.

Vote: TA For now though.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: August 04, 2015, 10:02:05 am »

Why do you want Seprix at all?

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: August 04, 2015, 10:04:10 am »

unvote If both TA and EFHW were burning metals...

vote: TA
[/quote]

I didn't like this vote as his reasoning for it didn't feel right. thats part of it.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: August 04, 2015, 10:04:25 am »

i'm good at quotes

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: August 04, 2015, 10:35:14 am »

I didn't like this vote as his reasoning for it didn't feel right. thats part of it.
[/quote]

If Gkraig is telling the truth, then TA is scum. TA has also said his role is not burning metals.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: August 04, 2015, 10:35:47 am »

i too am also good at quotes
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: August 04, 2015, 10:46:07 am »

If Gkraig is telling the truth, then TA is scum. TA has also said his role is not burning metals.

No, I don't think this is the case.  Gkreig detected both EFHW and TA burning Iron.  Like I said before, Iron pulls metals towards the user:

http://mistborn.wikia.com/wiki/Iron

I think in this case it acts as a Lightning Rod of sorts, redirecting actions (or metal-related actions) towards the user.   I'm assuming it's a scum power.  Nevermind, I just found:

silverspawn - Survivor's Lurcher, killed Night 3.

Lurcher is exactly someone that burns Iron with Allomancy.  So, Night 3 Silver must have used his power and redirected stuff to him. 

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: August 04, 2015, 10:46:34 am »

Nevertheless, TA claimed to not take an action and then claimed to take an action. 

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: August 04, 2015, 10:47:27 am »

I also told you on day 4 that I thought there had been a mass redirect.  That's because TA and EFHW returned the same result.  I just found EFHW's play as scummy.  I don't necessarily find TA's play as scummy at this point.

PPE:  They both were burning iron, the redirect metal, which would happen if someone was able to redirect from EFHW and TA to them.  Then I would see them as both burning iron.

even gkrieg doesn't suspect TA to much because of the metals.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: August 04, 2015, 10:59:38 am »

Okay? It still looks bad for TA. He either is scum for burning metal, or the low odds of SS using his ability on TA happens. I don't know if I'm using the phrase correctly, but Occham's Razor comes to my mind.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 79  All

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 19 queries.