Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 80  All

Author Topic: M68: Fanfiction Mafia (Game over, Mafia wins flawlessly)  (Read 198348 times)

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: M68: Fanfiction Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #600 on: September 16, 2015, 05:58:37 pm »

So you don't actually think I am scum you just want to punish me. Get in line with the group think or don't play at all is the climate being created.

So many passive aggressive things to say. Can't pick one.... Will just type this.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #601 on: September 16, 2015, 06:04:31 pm »

I would say that TA is somewhat towny.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: September 16, 2015, 09:08:56 pm »

also on the subject of PPS.

hmm hes still back and forth for me. There will be times I'm reading some of the points and stuff hes making and others a re making and going ok i'll vote for him. And then suddenly his posts make him seem towny to me and I don't want to vote him.

So for some reason even though hes had a bunch of posts I still find him nullish.

Mind you if we decide on him as a lynch I won't be to dissappointed as it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to read him anyways.

if there is one thing holding me back on lynching pps it is probably this as i could easily see this as hydrad positioning himself to be either on the lynch (but with reservation for town credit) or off the lynch (town credit of course...) i pps flips town

or if pps is mafia along with hydrad this looks like it is supporting the wagom, positioning to hammer/bus for towncred if necessary w/o actually putting down a vote now

so really no reason to move my vote, but this is a scummy post

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: September 16, 2015, 09:23:57 pm »

hmm hes still back and forth for me. There will be times I'm reading some of the points and stuff hes making and others a re making and going ok i'll vote for him. And then suddenly his posts make him seem towny to me and I don't want to vote him.

So for some reason even though hes had a bunch of posts I still find him nullish.

Mind you if we decide on him as a lynch I won't be to dissappointed as it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to read him anyways.

if there is one thing holding me back on lynching pps it is probably this as i could easily see this as hydrad positioning himself to be either on the lynch (but with reservation for town credit) or off the lynch (town credit of course...) i pps flips town

or if pps is mafia along with hydrad this looks like it is supporting the wagom, positioning to hammer/bus for towncred if necessary w/o actually putting down a vote now

So you agree with me but would rather punish me instead.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: September 16, 2015, 09:29:44 pm »

I'll be honest, I'm voting you for information.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: September 16, 2015, 09:30:47 pm »

So you agree with me but would rather punish me instead.

no i do not agree

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: September 16, 2015, 09:31:42 pm »

but now isn't that vote kinda null since you said that?
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: September 16, 2015, 09:32:57 pm »

Ya I figured it could be seen as scummy so thats unfortunate. But if I get to afraid of making scummy posts I start lurking again and I'm trying to avoid that as much as possible.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: September 16, 2015, 09:33:21 pm »

and stop with the whiny "everyone is punishing me" stuff... i think you are scummy. that is why i am voting you. punishment has nothing to do with it. i feel like i have explained that previously but you only want to interpret my posts that way. emotion, smoke screen... who said something about that again?

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: September 16, 2015, 09:53:14 pm »

No? I think there's plenty of interaction BEFORE MY VOTE regarding PPS that will allow us to really glean some value from his flip. At this point, he's our best D1 lynch due to the interactions, even if everyone jumps on the wagon saying "for info".

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: September 16, 2015, 10:08:03 pm »

and stop with the whiny "everyone is punishing me" stuff... i think you are scummy. that is why i am voting you. punishment has nothing to do with it. i feel like i have explained that previously but you only want to interpret my posts that way. emotion, smoke screen... who said something about that again?

Oh, I missed any post where you actually thought I was scum. I perceived you to be voting policy the whole time. In fact, I would go so far as to say you are suddenly being inconsistent within your reason for voting me. Your reasons for thinking Hydrad may be scum mirror the ones I posted earlier and thus, whether you like it or not, you do agree with me unless you want to add this statement to your growing list of inconsistencies.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: September 16, 2015, 10:10:36 pm »

No? I think there's plenty of interaction BEFORE MY VOTE regarding PPS that will allow us to really glean some value from his flip. At this point, he's our best D1 lynch due to the interactions, even if everyone jumps on the wagon saying "for info".

Here we have explicit acknowledge that my self vote wagon formation will be informative and thus not the value less and distractive waste that forms the basis for mislynching me. If everyone agrees with this then I've done you all a favor and some gratitude instead of chastisement is in order.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: September 16, 2015, 10:18:59 pm »

Oh, I missed any post where you actually thought I was scum. I perceived you to be voting policy the whole time. In fact, I would go so far as to say you are suddenly being inconsistent within your reason for voting me. Your reasons for thinking Hydrad may be scum mirror the ones I posted earlier and thus, whether you like it or not, you do agree with me unless you want to add this statement to your growing list of inconsistencies.

in going back and finding your post on hydrad i do agree with it, but didn't realize you felt the same way when i posted. i thought i was introducing something original (unless it was subconsciously there from you already). however i take it farther as i think there is a possibility of you both being scum

but i disagree that i am policy voting you. that is what i meant when i said i did not agree

if you really need me to i can go back later and pull up my old quotes for you, but you will have to wait as that is hard for me to do while one handed typing with a babe in arms (sorry if i am humanizing myself again, but i wanted to let you know that while i am willing to go back and show you, i just cant do it right this moment...)

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: September 16, 2015, 10:21:13 pm »

Hmm i'm going to move to Vote: TA for now as my old vote seems to be accomplishing nothing. I was going to vote PPS but then i though why not put a little bit of pressure on TA!

So this is mainly a pressure vote where I'm preferring PPS a bit but wouldn't mind if TA got lynched instead. I'd say i'm 63% wanting PPS 37% TA.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: September 16, 2015, 10:22:05 pm »

please realize there in fact were a few of us that we voting for you before your selvote (the second one) and the reasons for those votes involve far more than you first self vote... minimizing these votes for all people voting you for selfvoting is misleading

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: September 16, 2015, 10:36:23 pm »

please realize there in fact were a few of us that we voting for you before your selvote (the second one) and the reasons for those votes involve far more than you first self vote... minimizing these votes for all people voting you for selfvoting is misleading

What are all these  myriad reasons I am scum that don't involve my self voting? In a nutshell. I would like to rebut these. Clearly the self voting has been defended as far as it can be.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: September 16, 2015, 10:38:39 pm »

Here we have explicit acknowledge that my self vote wagon formation will be informative and thus not the value less and distractive waste that forms the basis for mislynching me. If everyone agrees with this then I've done you all a favor and some gratitude instead of chastisement is in order.

can you restate please, i don't understand.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: September 16, 2015, 10:41:30 pm »

#493 #530. he had reasons  you are dismissing his case to you as a policy vote when it's not.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: September 16, 2015, 10:44:04 pm »

chairs and hydrad I think you should vote for the viable lynch with the highest likelihood of succeeding in your eyes. right now anyone but gkrieg and faust is viable id you're willing to put in the work. voting for other reasons accomplish less especially when you make those other reasons public.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: September 16, 2015, 10:47:28 pm »

chairs and hydrad I think you should vote for the viable lynch with the highest likelihood of succeeding in your eyes.

Why is this not advisable when the lynch is your own?

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: September 16, 2015, 10:51:04 pm »

Reading 493, the gist seems to be that I must be scum here because in another game where I was scum the focus was entirely on myself. I have rebutted that this is my typical play style regardless of alignment. Yuma disagreed at some point so well, there's that. I still say this line of reasoning is still directly related to the self vote.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: September 16, 2015, 10:53:10 pm »

can you restate please, i don't understand.

Chairs says my flip will be informative. It is directly due to my actions that a wagon exists on me and that such a flip would be informative. The majority opinion is that I'm clouding the game and that self voting is bad and PPS is a turd in the punch bowl. But clearly I'm doing everyone a service so a thank you should be in order.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: September 16, 2015, 10:54:30 pm »

Read 530, saw nothing additional to the case on me.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: September 16, 2015, 11:01:00 pm »

Read 530, saw nothing additional to the case on me.

Even if you disagree with the reasoning (which you obviously would), do you agree that yuma's vote on you is not just a policy vote?

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: September 16, 2015, 11:03:09 pm »

chairs and hydrad I think you should vote for the viable lynch with the highest likelihood of succeeding in your eyes. right now anyone but gkrieg and faust is viable id you're willing to put in the work. voting for other reasons accomplish less especially when you make those other reasons public.

My vote is on you serious. But its also for info.

I'm seeing a few people state how they are ok with your lynch also but no one actually placing votes on you. I think part of it is because there isn't a wagon on you so the vote on you would feel like its accomplishing nothing.

So I figured a good way to get more information is enabling your wagon to be jumped on also. This can give some useful info also but its not like I'm doing this only for the info part.

I'm still ok with you as a lynch right now and i figured that the potential of learning a bit more of info is worth the vote on you. And from my perspective the knowledge that i'm voting for you is partially for info shouldn't affect the info we could gain to much.

At least thats how i'm thinking of it.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 80  All

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 20 queries.