Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 66  All

Author Topic: Mafia Game Index  (Read 142735 times)

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Game Index
« Reply #950 on: May 13, 2013, 07:32:56 pm »

I'd also like to sign up for a normal game, it'd be the Fire and Ice setup, i think its cool.

(Pun intended)
Will it be Game of Thrones themed?
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: May 13, 2013, 07:35:25 pm »

I'd also like to sign up for a normal game, it'd be the Fire and Ice setup, i think its cool.

(Pun intended)
Will it be Game of Thrones themed?
Never seen it, so no. But i have the board game, and think it would be cool.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: May 13, 2013, 07:52:39 pm »

The series that A Game of Thrones is in is (it's the first book) called A Song of Ice and Fire :)
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: May 13, 2013, 07:56:52 pm »

The series that A Game of Thrones is in is (it's the first book) called A Song of Ice and Fire :)
well, that's nice. However, i don't know what the flavor will be.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: May 13, 2013, 08:13:55 pm »

well, that's nice. However, i don't know what the flavor will be.

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: May 13, 2013, 11:03:31 pm »

Small suggestion I wanted to throw out there to see what folks thought.

Should we hold off on any other games opening up for sign-ups until we get a few more filled that have been waiting for awhile?  We've got 2 regular games running, so we're good there for a bit, and at least one game in each of the other categories ready to go.

All 5 games open for sign ups have stalled a bit; it'd be nice to get them filled before any more new games pass them.

Thoughts?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: May 13, 2013, 11:08:06 pm »

Should we hold off on any other games opening up for sign-ups until we get a few more filled that have been waiting for awhile?  We've got 2 regular games running, so we're good there for a bit, and at least one game in each of the other categories ready to go.

All 5 games open for sign ups have stalled a bit; it'd be nice to get them filled before any more new games pass them.

Thoughts?

Maybe open another normal one (people jump at those ones) but yeah I agree. Get the games filled first.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: May 14, 2013, 12:15:01 am »

Thoughts?
Yup, I'm going to start my game (the next regular one) when more games have been filled.  It pains me to see all these unfilled games.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: May 14, 2013, 09:46:57 am »

Thoughts?
Yup, I'm going to start my game (the next regular one) when more games have been filled.  It pains me to see all these unfilled games.
Then help fill 'em!

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: May 21, 2013, 09:29:51 pm »

RMM6, RMM8, and RMM9 are all stuck at 6 players.

Currently, Xeiron, Archetype, Ashersky, Eevee, mail-mi, and Sudgy are signed up for all of those games they're not modding.

Myself, EFHW, Kooshie, and Liopoil are all signed up for one game only --myself and EFHW for RMM6, Kooshie for RMM8, and Liopoil for RMM9.

Can all 4 of us (me, EFHW, Kooshie, Liopoil) agree on one game to move to? If we all moved to RMM6, that would get it to 8, and if we all moved to RMM8 or RMM9, that would get those games to 9.

I'm only interested in playing 1 RMM game, but I'd really like to get one started. I'm okay joining any of them. I think for those of us only in one game, we should pick a consensus on which one we want to play, and all join it. Getting a game to 8 or 9 players would hopefully get the last few people to join more quickly.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #960 on: May 21, 2013, 09:31:12 pm »

Sorry, RMM6 is at 7 players, not 6. So we could get any of these games to 9 if everyone joins the same one.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: May 21, 2013, 10:25:33 pm »

Can all 4 of us (me, EFHW, Kooshie, Liopoil) agree on one game to move to?
TA - Liopoil, Kooshie and I see each other irl.  We purposely don't play in the same games to avoid accidentally sharing information.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: May 21, 2013, 10:31:44 pm »

TA - Liopoil, Kooshie and I see each other irl.  We purposely don't play in the same games to avoid accidentally sharing information.
Woah, really? I never knew that.

I wouldn't object to having all 4 of you in one of my games. Ive allowed mcmsalot and Robz in the same game (though Robz did /out). Besides, youu all must have something better to talk about in IRL besides Mafia, right?

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: May 21, 2013, 10:32:54 pm »

When BoxOfDOG played, I just told him, "no talking about the game whatsoever."
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: May 21, 2013, 10:33:37 pm »

Woah, really? I never knew that.

I wouldn't object to having all 4 of you in one of my games. Ive allowed mcmsalot and Robz in the same game (though Robz did /out). Besides, youu all must have something better to talk about in IRL besides Mafia, right?

I also just joined RMM6, despite knowing TA.  I figured it was fine since robz and mcmc play together regularly.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: May 21, 2013, 10:37:32 pm »

Ohhhh, didn't know that -- that's quite cool though!

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: May 21, 2013, 10:45:23 pm »

We all basically trust each other not to communicate outside of the game.

Shraeye, raerae, and TheMunch play mafia games together just fine.
Robz and mcmc.
The other brothers that used to play but don't anymore.

That's all to say don't limit yourself to games your friends aren't playing unless you really think you can't keep quiet in real life.  The ease of "cheating" is there anyway with PMs, etc.  It's an honor system game.

(Besides, I think mods would be able to tell if someone had more info than they should.)

TLDR: Everyone join Shakespeare Mafia!

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: May 21, 2013, 10:54:21 pm »

Robz and mcmc.

That's all to say don't limit yourself to games your friends aren't playing unless you really think you can't keep quiet in real life.  The ease of "cheating" is there anyway with PMs, etc.  It's an honor system game.

(Besides, I think mods would be able to tell if someone had more info than they should.)

This. Everybody is welcome to play every game, even if their friends and relatives are playing. Just keep quiet about it IRL!
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: May 22, 2013, 07:33:29 pm »

RMM6, RMM8, and RMM9 are all stuck at 6 players.

Currently, Xeiron, Archetype, Ashersky, Eevee, mail-mi, and Sudgy are signed up for all of those games they're not modding.

Myself, EFHW, Kooshie, and Liopoil are all signed up for one game only --myself and EFHW for RMM6, Kooshie for RMM8, and Liopoil for RMM9.

Can all 4 of us (me, EFHW, Kooshie, Liopoil) agree on one game to move to? If we all moved to RMM6, that would get it to 8, and if we all moved to RMM8 or RMM9, that would get those games to 9.

I'm only interested in playing 1 RMM game, but I'd really like to get one started. I'm okay joining any of them. I think for those of us only in one game, we should pick a consensus on which one we want to play, and all join it. Getting a game to 8 or 9 players would hopefully get the last few people to join more quickly.

FYI -- Kooshie + liopoil would get RMM6 to 10.  Then Galz, Robz, and another vet could make their RMM return and we'd be full!

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: May 22, 2013, 09:30:54 pm »

Robz and mcmc.

This. Everybody is welcome to play every game, even if their friends and relatives are playing. Just keep quiet about it IRL!
Hell, I play with myself constantly!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: May 22, 2013, 09:38:17 pm »

Robz and mcmc.

Hell, I play with myself constantly!
Hey you! Sign up for my game and the RMM games!

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: May 22, 2013, 10:11:47 pm »

I'm done with BM and RM games for a while.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: May 22, 2013, 11:28:38 pm »

I'm done with BM and RM games for a while.
Too many people are  :(

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: May 26, 2013, 10:28:39 am »

ZMXIII is over, town won. Also, RMM11 is not going to be monty python flavored. Not sure what I'll do yet, but it won't be monty python. It's wayyyy in the future though, I think it's 5th in line. It'll be 10-13 players.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: May 26, 2013, 03:01:03 pm »

I would like to sign up for a game moderation slot, well eventually I want to, I have an idea for a game I am working on that I think will be very cool.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 66  All

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 20 queries.