Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 125  All

Author Topic: Mafia XIX: Deep Space Nine Mafia (Day 7)  (Read 269241 times)

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XIX: Deep Space Nine Mafia (Day 6)
« Reply #2650 on: February 21, 2013, 01:12:42 pm »

I actually think the last scum is MU. Yuma and Robz888 don't really fit maquis, and then there's the tracking result on mcmc. Either robz is MU or telling the truth I think. I don't see why he would make that up as maquis. robz was rather certain that if the team was just mcmc-galz that mcmc would have done the kill, or that galz couldn't to the kill and rolecop. I somewhat agree with this. I think Yuma isn't maquis for a few reasons. Cearly there's the glooble thing, but also something that nobody has mentioned. Yuma has consistently throughout the entire game spelled "maquis" , "marquis" instead. I think that if he was maquis he would know how it was spelled. this seems rather silly, but I think it is actually a valid point.

anyway, I still need to re-read Yuma and robz.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: February 21, 2013, 01:14:00 pm »

but there's a good chance that there is a third MU and there is a good chance that robz isn't telling the truth.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2652 on: February 21, 2013, 01:16:23 pm »

Yuma has consistently throughout the entire game spelled "maquis" , "marquis" instead.

I noticed that, and had no idea what to make of it.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: February 21, 2013, 01:17:02 pm »

I thought it could be deliberate, to make us think he wasn't maquis.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: February 21, 2013, 01:18:08 pm »

I actually think the last scum is MU. Yuma and Robz888 don't really fit maquis, and then there's the tracking result on mcmc. Either robz is MU or telling the truth I think. I don't see why he would make that up as maquis. robz was rather certain that if the team was just mcmc-galz that mcmc would have done the kill, or that galz couldn't to the kill and rolecop. I somewhat agree with this. I think Yuma isn't maquis for a few reasons. Cearly there's the glooble thing, but also something that nobody has mentioned. Yuma has consistently throughout the entire game spelled "maquis" , "marquis" instead. I think that if he was maquis he would know how it was spelled. this seems rather silly, but I think it is actually a valid point.

anyway, I still need to re-read Yuma and robz.

I still don't see how you guys could possibly think the teams are Rolecop, Bomb, and X vs. Neighbor and 1-shot Roleblocker. Of all the weird things we can't explain, this seems like the most implausible to me.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2655 on: February 21, 2013, 01:19:10 pm »

And also, a third MU should shoot liopoil or Jimm, not ashersky, last night. Because ashersky could be MU, whereas Jimm and liopoil cannot be.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: February 21, 2013, 01:20:46 pm »

And also, a third MU should shoot liopoil or Jimm, not ashersky, last night. Because ashersky could be MU, whereas Jimm and liopoil cannot be.

That seems true as well. I think MU yuma was more likely to shoot ash than MU Robz. Unless you thought you could WIFOM us.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: February 21, 2013, 01:24:51 pm »

That seems true as well. I think MU yuma was more likely to shoot ash than MU Robz. Unless you thought you could WIFOM us.

True.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: February 21, 2013, 01:27:19 pm »

shooting ash to make us think there must be maquis really makes sense, and robz saying that an MU wouldn't shoot ash over and over again makes me think he shot ash.

maybe the X is a negative utility?

Glooble was lynched D3. we should consider the possibility that he blocked someone N1 or N2.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: February 21, 2013, 01:28:48 pm »

Let me just throw this out there... is there a good reason NOT to No Lynch?

Because, if we do, well, scum probably kills liopoil. But what if scum doesn't? What if scum shoots me, or jimm, or yuma, thereby eliminating a suspect?

The reason I suggest this is because no matter which way you slice it, scum has done things that make no sense to us. So maybe they will end up not shooting liopoil out of some convoluted logic we don't understand. Won't this make things easier for us, then, in choosing scum?

I can see liopoil not liking this plan, but whatever, we can promise to weigh his opinion tomorrow. We can promise even to lynch the person he instructs us to lynch.

Can someone propose a reason why this would be bad for us?

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: February 21, 2013, 01:28:58 pm »

He might have blocked the MU kill N2, but then why does the flavor suggest doublekill... what if he blocked robz N1?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: February 21, 2013, 01:30:35 pm »

shooting ash to make us think there must be maquis really makes sense, and robz saying that an MU wouldn't shoot ash over and over again makes me think he shot ash.

maybe the X is a negative utility?

Glooble was lynched D3. we should consider the possibility that he blocked someone N1 or N2.

If the X is something other than roleblocker/jailkeeper, I'm not scum.

Look, I get what you're saying about me saying it makes no sense for me to shoot ash. But, like, look at the two courses of action availavble to me if I'm scum:

Keep ash alive, easily win because he trusts me explicitly. OR
Kill ash, explain incessantly to people who don't trust me that I wouldn't have killed ash if I were scum

Which is the plan I was likely to follow?

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: February 21, 2013, 01:43:52 pm »

scum has done some confusing things. but I don't see why they might not kill me. robz wants me dead because right now I am leaning towards lynching him. He does have a point that no lynching doesn't hurt too much, but why bother? the three town left in the game are VTs. the scum could still have a power left. night is probably bad for us.

Yuma says he always prepares a fakeclaim as scum. well, LR is not a good fakeclaim for scum.

the balance is confusing on the teams. but, role independent of alignment.

robz, remember when you were sure I was scum? Part of your reasoning was that, "if there is a maquis it is liopoil". This actually makes sense, and is likely true. Since I am not scum then if that statement is true it must be an MU left.

If you don't kill ash, do you really win? I'd say you probably kill me instead, because I have had a scumread on you. ash clears Jimmmmm. Jimmmmm has been defending Yuma, and ash has been defending you. ash not dying suggest there is only a MU left. Once they assume there is a MU, it really looks like you, for killing me, and for the tracker result. Jimmmmm and Yuma vote for robz, and even if ashersky is stubborn then you just nolynch. You probably kill jimmmmm that night. I feel there is a fair chance of ashersky changing his mind about you in this situation. His read on you was based on vibes and meta. Once he sees the strong evidence he might decide to turn on you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: February 21, 2013, 01:48:17 pm »

Well, liopoil, let me put it to you this way.

Try as I might, everytime I convince myself that yuma is scum, I change my mind. I find some acquitting evidence.

Every time I convince myself the Jimm is scum, something gets brought up, and I end up doubting it.

I know I am not scum.

The only thing that changed my 99% certainty that you were a maquis was ash's investigation.

But let's say you're godfather. That seems unbalanced to me, but whatever--you guys have been perfectly willing to consider unbalanced scum scenariors anyway. What happens tonight? You'll have to shoot no one, or shoot someone else. And that would tell us a great deal.

So it seems to me we have nothing to lose. And we have new information, possibly, to gain. Your death would explicitly rule out that scenario.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: February 21, 2013, 02:03:32 pm »

hmmmmm. is there a potential scum role that could get a benefit out of having another night?

what if scum decides to kill jimmmmm? because I'm not going to agree to lynch him, and I don't think Yuma is either, so scum could kill him. Would you all suddenly decide I am a godfather?

I would be willing to no lynch depending on what happens today. We should decide who we want to lynch, agree to terms about no lynching, then no lynch.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: February 21, 2013, 02:06:37 pm »

hmmmmm. is there a potential scum role that could get a benefit out of having another night?

what if scum decides to kill jimmmmm? because I'm not going to agree to lynch him, and I don't think Yuma is either, so scum could kill him. Would you all suddenly decide I am a godfather?

I would be willing to no lynch depending on what happens today. We should decide who we want to lynch, agree to terms about no lynching, then no lynch.

We should probably refrain from saying what we would think in the event of X person dying in the night, so scum can't game it. But no matter who dies, it would vastly improve my thinking process about who the last scum is.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: February 21, 2013, 02:12:46 pm »

not if I die. It really depends on who Jimmmmm and I decide who we think is scum. No use discussing it now. We should play out the day, and when we get to the point where we have decided who to lynch, we will consider no lynch.

You don't really need to think about that all too much. If you are town you have to hope Yuma is scum, because Yuma is voting for you and doesn't plan on changing that.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: February 21, 2013, 02:20:26 pm »

not if I die. It really depends on who Jimmmmm and I decide who we think is scum. No use discussing it now. We should play out the day, and when we get to the point where we have decided who to lynch, we will consider no lynch.

You don't really need to think about that all too much. If you are town you have to hope Yuma is scum, because Yuma is voting for you and doesn't plan on changing that.

Well, I'm not really settling for that. I haven't made up my mind on whether yuma is scum. And I resent being told otherwise, frankly.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: February 21, 2013, 02:24:00 pm »

look, even if you were certain that Jimmmmm was scum that won't help you, because you can't get him lynched. If you're town it's almost impossible for you to win if Yuma is also town. If Jimmmmm is scum I think he wins.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: February 21, 2013, 02:27:19 pm »

look, even if you were certain that Jimmmmm was scum that won't help you, because you can't get him lynched. If you're town it's almost impossible for you to win if Yuma is also town. If Jimmmmm is scum I think he wins.

If Jimm is scum there's a trail leading right to him, we just haven't perceived it yet. I am unwilling to write off the possibility. I do think town is likely going to lose, because you seem to be settling on me. And it will be terrible to lose this game after a pretty good run of things, so yes I'm weighing my options carefully and genuinely trying to find the last scum, not just sitting here waiting for you to pick me and lose.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2670 on: February 21, 2013, 02:35:58 pm »

you have lots of incriminating evidence and acquitting evidence, so does Yuma. I am by no means decided. It is possible that Jimmmmm is scum, it just is almost certainly less likely that Robz and Yuma being scum. The case on him is just way way weaker. this is why I'm not going to lynch him unless something new and big comes to light.

reread robz time. we haven't looked at people's interactions with galz/mcmc, that should be interesting.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2671 on: February 21, 2013, 02:36:55 pm »

over 400 posts. whew. this might take a while.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XIX: Deep Space Nine Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #2672 on: February 21, 2013, 03:46:11 pm »

well, here goes. this is Robz's most noteworthy posts in chronological order.

D1
DOUBLE smileys? Vote: Galzria.
his first post he votes scum. Doesn't mean anything most likely. I hear robz doesn't normally RVS though...
Eevee's response is what I expected, and of course it could simply be the case that he used his typical "I'm town" format. Still, I'm highly suspicious him. It's incredulous to believe that he doesn't actually read his PMs carefully or remember his flavor name.
Suspicious of eevee early, like jimmmmm, but for a different reason.
15 players should be 4 scum, right? 2 + 2 or 3 +1. 2 + 3 would be yuck, but I guess it's possible, depending on roles.

Galz, yes I find Eevee scummy for like three reasons I gave. The Dsell thing, and aspects of his response, including something he said that I do judge to be false, that theorel also picked up on: him not knowing his role PM and the setup or whatever. It doesn't fit Eevee; I'm pretty sure he's lying about this to inflate his case for why he didn't say station. He could be lying to inflate his case for why he didn't say station from a position of town or scum, but obviously it seems a bit scummy to me.

I didn't really get his case on you, although I think you're being fairly dense here.
2+3 is yuck. So if robz is scum he probably thought there was a SK. More galz-robz interactions. says he doesn't get the eevee case on galz.
From jimmmmm's post. It seems like he has an important role that will save him from bieng lynched, or at least is planning on claiming to have an important role that will save him from bieng lynched.

I don't know if this counts as "outing" Jimm, but I think he phrased it in a way that makes it obvious to anyone paying attention, and un-obvious to new people like liopil. Scum almost certainly will figure it out if they haven't already. I believe Jimm is saying that he is Hated, which simply means it takes 1 less vote to kill him. In other words, he dies at L-1. Given that Joth mention there may be negative utility roles, this makes sense.

It means that all things being equal, scum are actually less likely to kill him in the night.
thinks Jimmmmm is hated, which is wrong. I thought it too based on this. He probably genuinely thought this though, and might be a reason that a scum!robz wouldn't kill Jimmmmm. otherwise scum might kill Jimmmmm because they thought he had a PR.
@Mcmc: There's no need to panic over like one vote. We vote and unvote like crazy. Sometimes multiple people get bajillions of votes. It's fine for Eevee to get a bunch of votes. If people vote for him and end this day too soon, we will accuse them of being scum and kill those people tomorrow.

Disclaimer for anyone who doesn't know: Mcmc is my IRL brother.

@Post count: My vote for Galzria was fake. I was surprised he hadn't responded to my accusation that he was being dense, but maybe he isn't around, and anyway I don't yet find him scummier than anyone else.

Vote: Eevee, my top scumread for now.
more interactions with mcmc and galzria. not sure what he means about "fake" vote on galzria. Says he doesn't have more of a scumread on him than anyone else, which sounds like disasociation. dunno what to make of what he said to mcmc.
Just checked the roster... invisyuma strikes again, as the saying goes.

I don't expect to hear from Glooble until like Day 4, probably.

Has sparky posted?
calls out two maquis for lurking. If MU it makes sense because his partners and him aren't lurking, so LALL works for him. doesn't make sense as maquis.
Time to pass out.

But maybe one drink more?

Oooh, choices....

Wait, wait... are you scum??
They actually talk to each other a LOT d1. I haven't included most of the times here.
Here is my case against Eevee.

What do you want me to say? I'm station-aligned. Kind of meh Dsell became almost obvtown because of something like this, but could be worse - I could have had time to answer and clear myself before Joth stepped in (well handled btw). Me claiming town was obviously just the running joke from blitz, also I didn't even remember what the exact wording was, not like I read my pm's that carefully. I still don't know what's my flavor name for example (because I've never seen any star trek so the name wouldn't mean anything to me).

I believe the bolded part is a lie, or at least an extreme exaggeration.

Although I must say, so many people are expressing opposition to the Eevee case and that can't all be scum, I am sort of ready to stop talking about it and look critically and someone else. I don't think it's rock-solid by any means. The "contradiction" thing is not much, no.
Doesn't want to talk about eevee anymore, like Jimmmmm. I guess they realized the lynch wasn't going to happen. could be interpreted as scummy.
Alright, just reread over everything, and I'm gonna put my Vote: Cuzz out there for now. He has posted almost exclusively about the setup and offered no actual reads. More than that though, his early vote on Eevee for "buddying" may have only been RVS - but given the controversy surrounding Eevee since, I would've expected either an unvote, or a statement of support for his vote that (at least to me) read like a joke when made. And it isn't like he hasn't been active (well, he's got 8 posts in total, but 2 are RVS, and the other 6 are all just stating what's in the setup).

I just feel that Cuzz, more than anybody else, has been trying to score easy "town" points by talking about the setup without actually talking about the game.

I think that's fair to say of Cuzz, and maybe worth a vote. But there are three people who have barely talked at all. And things are happening!
Agrees with galzria. It seems like more than half of his posts have some relation to galz...
I'm using a somewhat new approach to this game, which I am calling the Straightforward Strategy, or SFS (see what I did there?). My approach to this game, rather than going so strongly off of metas, is to look at two things: 1) Real evidence, and 2) What people are saying.

1) Real evidence -- Something like, Dsell's station-aligned thing with Eevee. I actually think Dsell gets more than a pinch of town cred here. I agree with Jimm that other than that, Dsell would actually seem pretty scummy for underposting, but this evidence is really, really acquitting, I think.

2) What people are saying -- if someone says something that is logical, that makes sense, that I think hits upon valid points and is relevant, I am going to think of that person as less scummy. This is a little bit of a change of pace for me. Usually, when someone says something anti-rational, irrelevant, and over the top, I think of them as less scummy, because scum need to be more careful. But this approach has not worked lately.

--talks about other stuff--

Galzria is registering a lot less than usual in this game, to me, and I do find that weird. And it irks me that his main goal so far seems to be to kill the wagon on Eevee, which I thought was certainly a valid wagon on the scummiest person. Perhaps Eevee would have been/will be a mislynch, but it reeks of scum trying to build towncred by killing wagon on townie. Of course I guess with the multiple scumteams thing, there's like an extra wrinkle in there. Still, since I think the Eevee case was solid-ish, I don't love that Galz worked to kill it.

I'm going to Vote: Cuzz, though, because he's now the person to whom I can't attribute anything. It's really hard to beat Glooble in that regard, and Cuzz is doing it. So.
the first bit about a new playstyle rings towny. second part sounds like he's trying to disassociate himself from galz after all that interaction before. he then proceeds to vote cuzz, which is sheeping galzria. Galz started that wagon.

If robz were maquis, would he want to kill galz N1?
Robz: Throughout the whole eevee thing robz took the lets wait for him to post and see if we can catch him approach. This is the exact thing he did in ZMIX , as an IC he offered very little of his own thoughts because he thought that would make it easy for scum to buddy. The plan obviously didn't work as is allowed mafia to run the discussion. So overall I think this is an anti ton strategy but that could come from robz being a sub par town player(said by him). His analysis on the cops seemed towny. Next comes more asking for other peoples analysis, and asking lurkers to post, neither town or scum read off this as it helps either one. Long time goes by and he mentions the fact that jimm and eevee could both be scum which is a definite possibility  although i'm inclined to thing eevee is town.

Have to go to dinner now will finish up thoughts on robz sometime soonish? and probably wont get to the next person for awhile.

No no no. This is not the same thing. I waited for Eevee to respond--and warned others to do the same--because I didn't want anybody explaining what they thought Eevee meant. BEcause then Eevee could just copy that. After Eevee gave his statement, I enthusiastically gave my view of it, and asked others to do the same. So I think you're mixed up here in reading this as an anti-town thing to do.
I can't tell what mcmc think of robz in that post. is he saying robz is just playing town badly? Robz corrects him. I think mcmc's post, in light of him flipping scum, makes robz look bad.
Robz888: Also on the Eevee wagon. I think he's being a bit over-accusatory. Has been on the lurker's case a bit too much, as have others. At this point the lurkers have had good excuses. Talked about the setup a bunch too. Stuff with the number of mafia is interesting. I'm not as sure about 4 as he is. what about 4 with SK? or even 3-2? He would know more about this if he was scum. Alo would be more likely to talk about it.
oh hey, I had a scumread on robz888 way back then! I think I was the only one. I now disagree with most of the points I made there, except the one about talking about the setup.
Where is Eevee's scum-read on Galz? I missed that, or I don't remember it. Eevee, do you have a scum-read on Galz?
very interested in the scum-read on galz. He didn't miss it though, he mentioned it earlier. This is actually quite scummy.
Where is Eevee's scum-read on Galz? I missed that, or I don't remember it. Eevee, do you have a scum-read on Galz?

Well, like 5% higher scumscore than average. Certainly not seeming towny to me.

For me, my suspicion on Galz comes from two thing: 1) He's under-posting, 2) He threw water on the case I made against you.

But he's under-posting everywhere, and I think is just behind. On the other thing, I probably have to just shed my bias in favor of the case, perhaps, much as his reaction to it grated me.

So I guess I don't have much of a scumread on him, either. And I did follow him in voting Cuzz, actually.
again sort of says he's suspicious and then takes it back. mentioning the cuzz thing is towny though.
Oh, also Jimm now looks like he's trying to divert to Mcmc, who is not registering scum to me at all this game. He's my brother, and he did fool me in his first game, Blitz... but he is way more active here than he was there, and I know he has MORE IRL commitments right now, not less. I think that definitely gives him towncred. Also, the things he's said, they aren't like the most comprehensive opinions ever, but they do have meat. So again, points against Jimm.
townread on MU
Right now here's an update on where I'm at:

Town: Robz, Dsell
Strongly leaning town: Theorel
Slight leaning town: Mcmc, ashersky, TheMunch
Neutral: liopoil, yuma, shraeye
Slightly leaning scum: Cuzz, Galzria, Glooble, raerae
Strongly leaning scum: Jimm, Eevee
Puts galz at leaning scum. Every time Robz has made a point against galz he immediately negates it with a counterpoint. By doing this he can have a slight scumread on him to disassociate himself, but still not get him lynched. sounds like good scum strategy. mcmc is at slight town. interestingly the maquis are also split just on the two sides of neutral.

this post is getting really long so I'm going to cut it here for now. Anyway I think his interactions with mcmc/galz fit with him being MU, but not his interactions with glooble/munch for him being maquis. That's just so far though. The rest of the things he's said to other people really only read slightly scummy to me. this is just part of D1 though, so I wouldn't expect much else.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XIX: Deep Space Nine Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #2673 on: February 21, 2013, 06:59:20 pm »

D1 continued:

Time for a POST COUNT. Here is everyone, in order of total posts.

1/2. Jimmmmm 53
1/2. Robz 53
3. Eevee 44
4. ashersky 41
5. Raerae 34
6. Galzria 32
7. Cuzz 30
8. yuma 22
9. Shraeye 21
10. mcmcsalot 20
11/12. Dsell 13
11/12. Glooble 13
13. sparky/themunch 12
14/15. liopoil 9
14/15. theorel 9

The average number of posts per player is 27.
Robz makes a post count which puts him is a good light. Interestingly it does the same for his top two scum reads. I think this highlights that he was trying to get the top two non-robz contributers lynched, which is scummy.
My two biggest suspects are two of the top three posters (and the other is me). That worries me, since in a vacuum, scum aligned players write fewer posts than town-aligned players. However, people who come under suspicion end up posting more than others.
...but then there was this.
I actually think each person needs to be evaluated critically in this regard, and not on a flat scale.

I don't know much about liopoil, so I don't know what "normal" is for him. But for Theorel, that is pretty spot on. Very few posts, tons of content in each.

For the Glooble's and Yuma's, they are actually just higher than I normally look, so I wouldn't consider them "lurking" to their own standard.

And this is the point I made about myself earlier. I HAVE been underposting. Yesterday because I was RL gaming, today because I've been swamped catching up here. My overall numbers might still be above average - but I'll be the first to admit that against my own standards of posting, yes, I am in fact "lurking".

Looking at that list, in all honesty, I think everybody is contributing at or above their normal levels. I see no real lurkers (besides myself) listed.

Towniest. Post. Ever.

I do also agree with this. The flow of this game has been pretty much spot on.
Is either agreeing with galz, or agreeing that the post was the towniest ever.
I sort of feel like I'll end up claiming today with a good probability. Should I do it earlier to give us/you more time to react? Obviously not commenting on what I think your reaction to my claim will be.

No, don't. No reason to.
Doesn't want eevee to claim. Pro-town. He has started to be more towny, apart from interactions w/galzria. If I didn't know about anything about what happened after D1 I would probably have a null read on robz, maybe even town read.
Robz, I've laid out on multiple occasions detailed analysis of exactly the points that I believe indicate Eevee is town. Yet you continue to persecute him. You've known and played with Eevee as long as I have. What do you think makes my read wrong, and yours right?

I'm not persecuting him. Believe me, I would much rather have him be town. But I can't ignore the fact that I don't believe he actually doesn't know the contents of his role PM, that the Dsell incident makes him slightly more likely to be scum, that his immediate behavior did not scream town as it usually does, and that very recently he made an abrupt shift to his typical town persona after giving an extremely accurate description of exactly what that persona is.

I also find it weird that two players--one of whom had previously suspected him--declared that they would not vote for him. It's weird, and none of the three of them come out looking good. I'd pretty sure some scum, somewhere, is trying to kill the Eevee lynch, possibly to gain his favor.
this also reads town, and doesn't really match with galz being robz's partner as much.

I have to leave now, and will get back to this again.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2674 on: February 21, 2013, 11:07:56 pm »

Yuma has consistently throughout the entire game spelled "maquis" , "marquis" instead.

I noticed that, and had no idea what to make of it.

That is embarrassing... I thought it was "marquis" as in French for nobility. I really know nothing about star trek. What does maquis mean? It must mean something because Google Chrome doesn't even want to auto-correct it... Oh it is also French for "a member of a movement, specifically the one against Germany in WWII.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 125  All

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 17 queries.