Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 125  All

Author Topic: Mafia XIX: Deep Space Nine Mafia (Day 7)  (Read 269233 times)

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XIX: Deep Space Nine Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #1125 on: January 14, 2013, 10:48:47 pm »

Vote Count 1.15

Cuzz (7): Galzria, TheMunch, shraeye, Glooble, liopoil, raerae, ashersky {L-1}
Jimmmmm (1): mcmcsalot
Glooble (1): yuma
raerae (1): Eevee

Here's something to chat about. My wagon is Galz, Munch, shraeye, Glooble, liopoil, raerae and ash.

I'd like as many people as possible to say whether they have a strong townread on anyone in that collection (besides themselves), and why.

I guess I will answer this. My answer is that I have a town read on ash. And I think at the same time I will explain how I feel about Cuzz.

I have modded over, played scum with and played town against scum Cuzz and ash and through all of this I have felt that I have gotten to know these two player's pretty well. ash especially... This to me is classic town!ash. I don't like his style of play. In fact it drives me nuts, but I think it is town. It isn't like ash from MXIV--where I was scum with him--or MXV--where I called him out as scum Day1-4. He looks scummy, he writes scummy posts, he makes me quite frustrated. But I think he is town.

Cuzz. I would vote for him if we were 30 minutes from the deadline. But hey, we aren't. I think we can get a better lynch. I would love to end this day. It has gone on long enough, yes. But we already have 45ish pages... perhaps 5 more is worth it if we can get a better lynch? I am certainly going to try for one.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: January 14, 2013, 10:49:13 pm »

I'd like as many people as possible to say whether they have a strong townread on anyone in that collection (besides themselves), and why.

Wait, wait, wait...found another issue with beyond the stubborn "he didn't answer my question so I'm not answering his."  He didn't do this himself until post #1009 and then he basically said everybody on his wagon is scum or could be.  Maybe I'm being paranoid here but  for somebody who hasn't told town anything all game I don't feel like he's a good position to be commanding us around.  I don't feel comfortable telling his potential scumbuddies who I think is town.  That's strange, right?  If he is scum we just told his friends where they rank in our eyes.  Robz, you're actually striking cords with me this game, am I totally off my rocker with this?

I think that's a fairly good point, and I've wondered in general if Townies should be keeping quieter about their Town reads.

Holy crap. Cuzz is offline. He was in this thread, and now he's gone.

Announcing intent to hammer in ~10 mins if Cuzz hasn't posted by then.

So...is it cool if I keep my thoughts and feelings to myself for the time-being? 

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: January 14, 2013, 10:50:11 pm »

Vote Count 1.15

Here's something to chat about. My wagon is Galz, Munch, shraeye, Glooble, liopoil, raerae and ash.

Cuzz. I would vote for him if we were 30 minutes from the deadline. But hey, we aren't. I think we can get a better lynch. I would love to end this day. It has gone on long enough, yes. But we already have 45ish pages... perhaps 5 more is worth it if we can get a better lynch? I am certainly going to try for one.

You think we can get a better lynch? Man, I really, really think that's wishful thinking.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: January 14, 2013, 10:51:38 pm »

Reasonable people, lets join. Wagons can build crazy fast, Robz. Yuma or Robz, vote for any of the guys I listed a couple posts ago and I'll follow.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: January 14, 2013, 10:52:27 pm »

I have no idea whether Cuzz is going to flip scum anymore. I get what Eevee's saying about Cuzz's Jimm tell. That makes sense to me. Still, Cuzz's lingering death reads scum to me. Then factor in that the initial case is a mix of okay things--his joke about mcmc--and some not okay things. Plus, his claim. Oh, but his claim changed like nobody's mind? Not a single unvote after the claim. Seems crazy. Don't know what it suggests.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: January 14, 2013, 10:53:47 pm »

Vote Count 1.15

Not Voting (5): Dsell, Jimmmmm, Cuzz, theorel, Robz888

Ok... this ticks me off! seriously guys. There are ~4 people on this list who have expressed that they are not willing to vote cuzz. And they aren't even voting anyone else. If you guys don't vote, he will get lynched. In fact if he does get lynched and flips town, I am blaming these 5 (well Cuzz will be dead and isn't he voting shraeye now?) over the 8 that are on the Cuzz wagon! Sheesh. You don't want to vote Cuzz! Who do you want to vote for. If he isn't a good wagon start one yourself! Vote glooble, or raerae or themunch... vote who you think is scum. But don't just plop your vote on Not voting where it is nice and cozy and safe! These are all good players too....

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: January 14, 2013, 10:55:30 pm »

Wow!! Yuma +1000. No wonder I'm so frustrated at this town.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: January 14, 2013, 10:55:36 pm »

Vote Count 1.15

You think we can get a better lynch? Man, I really, really think that's wishful thinking.

well if vets like you actually voted for someone instead of safely sitting with "not voting" then yes I think we could! in fact vote: robz for not doing anything and being resigned to a lynch that he is safely off!

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: January 14, 2013, 10:56:41 pm »

Vote Count 1.15

well if vets like you actually voted for someone instead of safely sitting with "not voting" then yes I think we could! in fact vote: robz for not doing anything and being resigned to a lynch that he is safely off!

I was here ALL DAY arguing against the Cuzz lynch. You dare to swoop in--far too late to do anything about it--and blame this on me?

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: January 14, 2013, 10:57:20 pm »

you aren't voting for anyone... are you?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: January 14, 2013, 10:59:11 pm »

Vote Count 1.15

Ok... this ticks me off! seriously guys. There are ~4 people on this list who have expressed that they are not willing to vote cuzz. And they aren't even voting anyone else. If you guys don't vote, he will get lynched. In fact if he does get lynched and flips town, I am blaming these 5 (well Cuzz will be dead and isn't he voting shraeye now?) over the 8 that are on the Cuzz wagon! Sheesh. You don't want to vote Cuzz! Who do you want to vote for. If he isn't a good wagon start one yourself! Vote glooble, or raerae or themunch... vote who you think is scum. But don't just plop your vote on Not voting where it is nice and cozy and safe! These are all good players too....

I think there's a little kettle/pot/black here given who you're voting for.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: January 14, 2013, 11:00:26 pm »

I guess that's fair. But I don't really think plopping a vote down somewhere is some "oh, he did his fair share now" thing.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: January 14, 2013, 11:00:49 pm »

But just to appease yuma, I will Vote: shraeye, my biggest scum read.

However, still haven't received a good reason not to hammer Cuzz for stalling, and his time is pretty much up.

Cuzz

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Cuzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: January 14, 2013, 11:01:43 pm »

However, still haven't received a good reason not to hammer Cuzz for stalling, and his time is pretty much up.

Stalling how?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: January 14, 2013, 11:01:50 pm »

I had stuff written, and then the thread blew up.  Yay.

So, it looks like Cuzz got derailed...again.  Amazing.  Hope you're town, man.

I had been on raerae for ages.  I will switch back...again.  Let's see if anyone's with me.

vote: raerae
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: January 14, 2013, 11:02:32 pm »

Vote Count 1.15

I think there's a little kettle/pot/black here given who you're voting for.

well sure. I have been gone all day. I don't live on these forums. And I still say that glooble is a valid lynch option that was abandoned far too quickly. In fact it wasn't even given a chance to produce the real results that I was looking for... to see if Glooble would start posting more under pressure--there now I gave away my scum hunting trick--like Lekkit and Grujah did when we lynched them. But all he had to do was post twice and the pressure was off, just like that. What was that all about?

But man! You guys whine about there being no other lynch option. There are plenty of options. Look at the player list. But you aren't willing to put your vote somewhere?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: January 14, 2013, 11:03:19 pm »

Stalling how?

Oh so you're here now.

Why won't you tell us why you have a Town read on me?

Answer in your next post.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: January 14, 2013, 11:04:46 pm »

I guess that's fair. But I don't really think plopping a vote down somewhere is some "oh, he did his fair share now" thing.

And I am not suggesting that I am doing heavy lifting here. All I know is that someone that I am not comfortable lynching at the moment was 10 minutes away from being lynched and everyone was like "hey, whatever man..." So I am saying something about it, and hopefully it produces something good.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: January 14, 2013, 11:04:52 pm »

Yuma, it's not that there aren't other options. There are! It's that there aren't other options that a bunch of players agree on.

For instance: I think your case against Glooble was not good. I'm fairly convinced Glooble is town. I'd much, much rather see Cuzz go down than Glooble.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: January 14, 2013, 11:05:03 pm »

Robz, yuma, Eevee, join me with my shraeye vote, or decide on a best alternative.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: January 14, 2013, 11:05:43 pm »

I had been on raerae for ages.  I will switch back...again.  Let's see if anyone's with me.

Why again?  I forget.  That case was, like, 40 f-ing pages ago.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: January 14, 2013, 11:06:19 pm »

vote: shraeye

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: January 14, 2013, 11:06:39 pm »

Robz, yuma, Eevee, join me with my shraeye vote, or decide on a best alternative.

Best alternative is shraeye or Munch, I guess.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: January 14, 2013, 11:07:03 pm »

Then vote for shraeye.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: January 14, 2013, 11:07:24 pm »

Why again?  I forget.  That case was, like, 40 f-ing pages ago.

To be honest, I'm not asking you to join that wagon.  Unless you think I can convince you?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 125  All

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 17 queries.