Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 67  All

Author Topic: BM27: Bad Idea Mafia- Game Over, Everyone Loses!  (Read 171429 times)

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
Re: BM27: Bad Idea Mafia (Day Four)
« Reply #1200 on: December 02, 2019, 02:26:51 am »

Alrighty

The problem is that I am a vt

Should've taken lyncher, yeah. But I was thinking lynching Eevee is completely impossible, so I went with a boring one with more chances to win.

I am thinking that Eevee is scum and bright is SK. Also one of shraeye/raerae got to be scum
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: December 02, 2019, 06:36:48 am »

That’s very helpful, thanks.

I’m in favor of everyone claiming. I think generally the townier (seeming) players have already claimed.

Why weren't you before?
Before as in earlier today? Raerae’s summary made me realize how far along we are with the claim
and who are the people still unclaimed. Also currently claimed people weren’t tickling my fancy as lynch targets.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: December 02, 2019, 06:40:36 am »

I’m not completely impossible to lynch. I was just mislynched for a town loss in my previous game, and this seems to be heading to the same direction.

Bit of a suspicious claim, it’s hard to believe you’d take VT over even a weak role. At least lyncher is weird an unique.
Bright being the SK is something I could get behind.

LaLight

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: LaLight
  • Because I'm a potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: December 02, 2019, 07:45:59 am »

I’m not completely impossible to lynch. I was just mislynched for a town loss in my previous game, and this seems to be heading to the same direction.

Bit of a suspicious claim, it’s hard to believe you’d take VT over even a weak role. At least lyncher is weird an unique.
Bright being the SK is something I could get behind.

No, lyncher as a role sucks. Especially when a game can have 3-5 deaths at night if not more. N1 someone kills you, I lose.
Wins: 15, 10
Losses: 11, 5, 1
Draws: 1
MVPs: 4
Mod/Co-mod: 18

I always have a limited access to forum on weekends.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: December 02, 2019, 01:37:05 pm »

Alrighty

Should've taken lyncher, yeah. But I was thinking lynching Eevee is completely impossible, so I went with a boring one with more chances to win.

I am thinking that Eevee is scum and bright is SK. Also one of shraeye/raerae got to be scum

Not sure I believe it.

Also I don't believe Eevee's claim either, willing to vote there.

Willing to claim if it's my turn.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: December 02, 2019, 02:10:37 pm »

Eddie, how about you go next?

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: December 02, 2019, 03:29:47 pm »

Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: December 02, 2019, 03:44:41 pm »

So... you’re the SK?
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: December 02, 2019, 04:00:34 pm »

I don't even care if it's true, that post wins the game.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: December 02, 2019, 04:02:21 pm »

Galz, can you clarify your exact role?

shraeye/mail-mi, you can leg wrestle for who goes next.

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: December 02, 2019, 04:07:35 pm »

No

And Mail-Mi should go next, not Shraeye.
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: December 02, 2019, 04:11:13 pm »

No

Are you refusing to claim at all today? And why the order preference?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: December 02, 2019, 04:40:19 pm »

No

I can go next.

I am the psychiatrist (can turn SKs into VTs). I targeted Joseph N1, bright N2, and raerae N3. This is why I have a slight town read on bright and why I chose not to lynch him yesterday because he shouldn't be SK anymore if he was SK. However I also feel like if he was SK he would have claimed to be vanillized yesterday so I'm not very sure.

Also I don't know if my action works, but my target will know if they become VT.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: December 02, 2019, 08:00:39 pm »

No

I can go next.

I am the psychiatrist (can turn SKs into VTs). I targeted Joseph N1, bright N2, and raerae N3. This is why I have a slight town read on bright and why I chose not to lynch him yesterday because he shouldn't be SK anymore if he was SK. However I also feel like if he was SK he would have claimed to be vanillized yesterday so I'm not very sure.

Also I don't know if my action works, but my target will know if they become VT.
Dang! That's interesting!

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: December 02, 2019, 08:03:54 pm »

I have a different theory, it's cleaner, you'll hear it when you hear it, it's tied to my claim, which will probably happen this game-day
This is as good as a roleclaim for me, someone paying attention. I'll say that I absolutely don't believe it.
This is straight nonsense.

shraeye: I have a night kill theory, I'll spill it when I claim
bright: that's already a roleclaim, and whatever it is you're going to say, I already don't believe it.
Shraeye:.........?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: December 02, 2019, 08:36:29 pm »

No

I can go next.

Dang! That's interesting!

Yeah so if any SKs want to claim and be healed of their sociopathic ways I'm here for ya

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: December 02, 2019, 08:55:01 pm »

No

I can go next.

Why did you target those people?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: December 02, 2019, 08:55:48 pm »

No

I can go next.

Specifically me. You thought there was a Nymphomaniac Serial Killer on the loose?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: December 02, 2019, 09:10:23 pm »

No

I can go next.

Specifically me. You thought there was a Nymphomaniac Serial Killer on the loose?

More specifically, why not target EFHW?

Brightgalrs

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Brightgalrs
  • pubby smells
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: December 02, 2019, 09:13:37 pm »

So much to comment on.

Alright that's somewhat believable, there are 9 remaining VT roles in this game, and it's far less suspicious than Eevee's claim, so you have that going for you.

You picked Survivor, one of the most isolating role possible, over Mafia Goon, one of the most social role possible? I might put you down as the remaining Alien... but again, you get off easy because of Eevee's claim.

Oh wow I had you down as either a Tracker or FBI Agent, both having scum counterparts. Anyway, this is pretty great news, your claim is extremely believable (to me, I'm pleasantly suprised) and I'm somewhat confirmed not to be a SK. Hurray!

And no I received no notification about being Vanillaized, I really am the One-Shot Vigilante.

But the SK could claim now and win with us... They'd likely be killed in the night, but maybe the order of operations converts them before they die (the Natural Action Resolution appears to say "no"). Even so, I'll ask Kernel so you don't have to!

Mod Question: If a Serial Killer is killed on the same night on which they are healed by a Psychiatrist, do they become Town before dying, or do they die as a Serial Killer and lose the game?

I have a different theory, it's cleaner, you'll hear it when you hear it, it's tied to my claim, which will probably happen this game-day
This is as good as a roleclaim for me, someone paying attention. I'll say that I absolutely don't believe it.
This is straight nonsense.

shraeye: I have a night kill theory, I'll spill it when I claim
bright: that's already a roleclaim, and whatever it is you're going to say, I already don't believe it.
Shraeye:.........?
C'mon, you have exactly two choices that relate to night kills and are Town, but the thing is that both are pretty damning. :P

I'll say I very much suspect Eevee is the Mafia Roleblocker. They claimed Town Tracker, which there are two of, allowing some deniability if counterclaimed. And they claimed they Tracked Galz last night, so if anyone saw them (Watcher or Tracker), they again have some deniability.

What do you think, guys and gals? It is possible Eevee is the last Mafia, lynching them would end one nightkill.

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: December 02, 2019, 09:20:04 pm »

Bright, what is shraeye?

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: December 02, 2019, 09:20:57 pm »

Why does Uncle get off easy because of Eevees claim?

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: December 02, 2019, 09:21:39 pm »

Bright, what is shraeye?
And why don't you believe me?

Brightgalrs

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Brightgalrs
  • pubby smells
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: December 02, 2019, 09:35:58 pm »

Bright, what is shraeye?
Well I'm putting myself out there by doing this, but:
They'll either claim to be the Town One-Shot PGO or the Town Vigilante. But I'm leaning PGO because it would paint less of a target on their back. Their clean explanation of the extra kill last night is one of the cops tried to investigate them, and were killed in the process.
Picking PGO over Compulsive Childkiller is an extremely dubious decision. And then to top it off, they didn't tell us about it. And to top it off even more, there is a Werewolf version of the role.

I'm prepared to be surprised though.

Why does Uncle get off easy because of Eevees claim?
Eevee is more likely to be scum, really. And I suspect Uncle is the Alien, who might or might not have already used their kill, less worrisome. All depends on how shraeye plays out I guess.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: December 02, 2019, 09:54:32 pm »

So, you think it's A or B, but are leaning A. Even though it's a worse role choice (in your opinion) and I played A wrong (in your opinion).

To top it all off, you're prepared to be surprised, but still are ready to disbelieve whatever it is I say.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 67  All

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 20 queries.