Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19  All

Author Topic: NM11: anagrams (over and done) (eOven! dan? ron?)  (Read 61411 times)

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
Re: NM11: anagrams (it's day 1!) (i... ya, 1 STD)
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2017, 07:30:38 pm »

Wow is skumpy really L-1 already??
request vote count

Skumpy is being a lot less strange then the other games I’ve played with him. I don’t think he’s the most townie, but pushing the quick lynch does nothing here. I have no problem voting him. But at the very least we can keep him alive to see his interactions with other players.

request prods on Stevanzzo

We could vote you instead.

Xxraptorslayer96

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Xxraptorslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2017, 07:33:53 pm »

request vote count

Skumpy is being a lot less strange then the other games I’ve played with him. I don’t think he’s the most townie, but pushing the quick lynch does nothing here. I have no problem voting him. But at the very least we can keep him alive to see his interactions with other players.

Yes you could. But could you tell me how it would be helpful for town?

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
Re: NM11: anagrams (PMs out, N0) (0 mops, nut)
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2017, 08:02:36 pm »

Vote count 1.1

Seprix (1): Awaclus
faust (1): Skumpy
Skumpy (4): faust, DatSwan, SirClemens, Witherweaver

not voting (3): Seprix, stevanzzo, Xxraptorslayer96

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 starts now and ends friday, december 8th at 13:00 forum time

mod notes
  • prodding stevanzzo
mod quotes
That was my first phone post vote ever. I forgot it wouldnt bold automatically. And now its ruined and I need a new one 

Sweat: Van Dot

blegh. but i guess this is fine since nobody's usernames are uh isomorphic

Hey everyone!

I HIT RAVES

i shit, vera?
It's obvious, isn't it?

vote: schadd

to vote people: use bold - the big b at the upper left of the formatting stuff or
Code: [Select]
[b]vote: schadd[/b]
also i'm not a player! but that may have been intentional
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 01:33:29 am by schadd »
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

Skumpy

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: skumpy
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2017, 08:32:52 pm »

Vote: Skumpy

wagons!

Nice to meet you too!  :)

Turns out L-1 isn't fun. Who'dda thunk? Surprisingly, I'm actually feeling ambivalent towards my impending death because I won't have much time the next couple weeks, by which point the game will basically be over. Also, since I've now gone my first 7 days without getting lynched, I figure some people here get sick of my confident act and wanna teach yours upstart punk truly a lesson in humility. I'd like to live, but I get it. All streaks of good fortune must come to end. Unto the place from whence the rivers come thither they return again.

@faust: Great. Mission accomplished. Then I get derphammered shortly. Mission unaccomplished.

request vote count

Yes you could. But could you tell me how it would be helpful for town?

I like the self-confidence! Not because it makes me feel better about you being townie, but it's quite refreshing! Congrats on the personal growth!

A lot less strange: I've posted like 3 times. All of which were either when I was in the middle of class or were about to fall asleep and wanted to deliriously post to be active. I would call this my most-normal-state-of-mind posting time yet. However you choose to define normal for me.

On my wagon o'fun: I'd like to say there's scum off it letting town do the work for 'em, though I'm leaning town on Raptor for the first time in like ever. I'm definitely acutely aware of faust, the pro-townie stuff I can testify from experience is nectar to newbie ants who trust the guidance. For SirClemens, my suspicions are on the rise. I'm townie, but you're still good to leave a vote on me? I also read a few threads before I started (well, a lot), I got a good enough idea from that so that I didn't feel totally in the dark. This feels a bit overacted. Nothing yet for DatSwan. Giving him time as always. Nothing for WW because I have no idea what the meta is there. L-1ing this early from an experienced player I wouldn't think would be scumsigns. End of day, Raptor towniest right now (say whaaaat?!?!). See you all tomorrow. Or not. Who knows. I'm in a hurry right now, don't have time to factcheck my work, going off memory.
He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2017, 09:20:56 pm »

Lolz didn’t realize this was actually happening.

Unvote
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

stevanzzo

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2017, 12:16:54 am »

I am alive.

also, joining the bandwagon.

vote Skumpy

Xxraptorslayer96

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2017, 01:02:56 am »

Can someone voting skumpy layout there reasoning to lynch him so early in the day?

I believe there is scum on the wagon

Xxraptorslayer96

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2017, 01:03:17 am »

He’s back at L-1

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2017, 01:35:44 am »

Can someone voting skumpy layout there reasoning to lynch him so early in the day?

The more important question is: can Skumpy lay out his reasoning to not lynch him so early in the day?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 04, 2017, 02:08:25 am »

He’s back at L-1

And the roller coaster continues. Except that I cried on the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland, and I really don't like rollercoasters.

The more important question is: can Skumpy lay out his reasoning to not lynch him so early in the day?

First off, I was expecting the forthcoming hammer from you. Thank you for holding off...for the time being at any rate.

Reasoning to not lynch me so early in the day? Because there's 4 IRL days left? And we only get 2 mislynches of comfort room, so if you're going to burn the first on me, at least get as much out of it as possible so that town can break the habit sooner rather than later. And if there's not even a second wagon on anybody, then you realllly don't get much out of it.

To respond to what was I'm now realizing was meant by the Awaclusian question: I'm going to die D1, that's not a mystery. If I have to make an attempt to not die: my wagon consists of 1 person who's given a semblance of a good reason and 3 who haven't. I would imagine town!faust is suspicious of my different beginning to the day and scum!faust is taking advantage of my different start to the day and the newbiishness of a lot of people here. While I agree that it's normally a valid accusation/fake accusation, I have already given 6 good reasons explaining the difference. All of which I stand by. I have tried to take advantage of the miswagon to begin my personal scumhunting agenda (which I still suck at) unlike a lot of other people here. It's even tougher than usual to get reads when a) it only takes 4, and not 6, to get to L-1 and b) I haven't played with literally half the people here, 2 of which are brand new. I'd normally say that at least 1 scum is happy to keep their distance, but I can't make that assumption given the 'N' in the game's title. I would rule out a faust/WW team. For all the good that does.

@faust I'm not abusing probability, I'm using it to console myself with dropping the don't-lynch-faust mentality because I don't trust this pro-town faust. I'd unvote if that wagon was at L-1 though.
He is (and take this in a positive light Skumpy) eccentric, flamboyant and excessive at times. His posts are ones that cause people to look at him and say "huh?"

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: December 04, 2017, 02:10:07 am »

Skumpy is being a lot less strange then the other games I’ve played with him. I don’t think he’s the most townie, but pushing the quick lynch does nothing here.
I would argue that it indeed does something, for example motivate you to make this post.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 04, 2017, 02:12:35 am »

some people here get sick of my confident act
Haha.

But really, good job discrediting the wagon on you. Who of us do you think got sick of your confident act?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 04, 2017, 02:16:14 am »

Do you have some other productive thing in mind we could be doing instead?

Xxraptorslayer96

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 04, 2017, 02:39:48 am »

Do you have some other productive thing in mind we could be doing instead?

I was more asking so someone can point out something lynch worthy

Xxraptorslayer96

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 04, 2017, 02:41:40 am »

Skumpy is being a lot less strange then the other games I’ve played with him. I don’t think he’s the most townie, but pushing the quick lynch does nothing here.
I would argue that it indeed does something, for example motivate you to make this post.

And just imagine how many more post/ content there would be if we wait closer till days end

SirClemens

• Navigator
  • A very creative personal text
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 04, 2017, 02:56:55 am »

And just imagine how many more post/ content there would be if we wait closer till days end

If someone quickhammers them and they turn out to be town, we have an outed scum.
Too bad Dominion doesn't have Gunpowder.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2017, 03:11:50 am »

I imagine not much, if we just sit around and twiddle our thumbs.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2017, 03:12:08 am »

If someone quickhammers them and they turn out to be town, we have an outed scum.

That's not how it works.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

SirClemens

• Navigator
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2017, 03:16:39 am »

That's not how it works.

From my understanding, scum quickhammers to reduce discussion on that day. I think town would atleast post their intent before doing so.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2017, 03:27:33 am »

That's not how it works.

From my understanding, scum quickhammers to reduce discussion on that day. I think town would atleast post their intent before doing so.

If someone quickhammers them and they turn out to be scum, do we still have an outed scum?

SirClemens

• Navigator
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2017, 03:35:25 am »

That's not how it works.

If someone quickhammers them and they turn out to be scum, do we still have an outed scum?

I see the flaw in my logic now, thank you.

Skumpy

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2017, 04:19:59 am »

Haha.

But really, good job discrediting the wagon on you. Who of us do you think got sick of your confident act?

To rephrase that:
there's 2 Skumpy's I'm aware of.

Stupid Skumpy, which is what I am most of the team
And in the rare cases when I somehow get wagons, Salty Skumpy.
Some people (namely yourself) get sick of the first persona, and so vote it to make it finally shut up since it's always comfortable when its flying above suspicion. Then you get the second one.

I now understand and sympathize with all the D1 dearly departed throughout the histories. There's apparently literally nothing I can do to stop taking on water into my boat.

Or we can get a nice wagon started on Skumpy. Already have two votes. The guy is scum, you've heard it here first.

I guess I will sheep Vote: Skumpy

Vote: Skumpy

wagons!

I am alive.

also, joining the bandwagon.

vote Skumpy

...does nobody else see a problem with this?

Actual last post for a while, but I'll probably be dead by the time I check back. Best of luck to 3/4 of the rest of you, you'll be feeling my wrath in hell (except for Xray paRrot 69Sex).

(L)

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 04, 2017, 05:43:54 am »

And in the rare cases when I somehow get wagons, Salty Skumpy.
Some people (namely yourself) get sick of the first persona, and so vote it to make it finally shut up since it's always comfortable when its flying above suspicion. Then you get the second one.
Please do not presume to know what I think or why I vote and make completely unfounded assumptions on how I feel about your playstyle. I am not voting you because I "got sick" of your in-game persona, and claiming any such thing is a deliberate attempt to disqualify my legitimate scumread on you.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 04, 2017, 10:01:22 am »

Skumpy, how many games have you payed before?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 04, 2017, 10:01:56 am »

Haha.

To rephrase that:
there's 2 Skumpy's I'm aware of.

Scumslip!  Where's Ash?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19  All

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 21 queries.