Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 87  All

Author Topic: RMM54: Hunger Games Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 211689 times)

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
    • View Profile
Re: RMM54: Hunger Games Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #1675 on: April 05, 2020, 11:32:04 am »

I do think that it's kind of weird to give someone a watcher ability and then not kill them off if you intend to kill people.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: April 05, 2020, 11:36:30 am »

I don't really think there's a reason to haste through the day.

We should definitely wait to see if your thing actually does anything, and we should have a full day of discussion regardless.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: April 05, 2020, 11:50:35 am »

I do think that it's kind of weird to give someone a watcher ability and then not kill them off if you intend to kill people.

Were you told who gave it to you? Did you have the impression they knew what the camera did?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: April 05, 2020, 11:51:58 am »

Were you told who gave it to you? Did you have the impression they knew what the camera did?

But, yeah. It would have to be some kind of investigative role, even if he didn't know which.

MiX, was your gift compulsory?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
Re: RMM54: Hunger Games Mafia - Day 3
« Reply #1679 on: April 05, 2020, 11:55:06 am »

And the main reason fo why it isn't true is LaLight being alive after targeting the claimed PGO.

well, as MiX said his PGO kills everyone who tries to kill himwhich i obviously didn't do

Did Lalight try to kill MiX? His description said only attempted killers get killed instead. He also said it was 1-shot and he used it N1. (the Day 2 thing is really confusing)

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1680 on: April 05, 2020, 12:11:25 pm »

I wasn't. However, MiX made me do a list with items I thought would be useful for me. The camera was the second from the top on that list. And at the start of day two MiX asked me if I liked the item. I assume MiX either gave it to me, or knows someone who did. LaLight's motion detection leads me to believe I got it from MiX.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: April 05, 2020, 12:15:38 pm »

I wasn't. However, MiX made me do a list with items I thought would be useful for me. The camera was the second from the top on that list. And at the start of day two MiX asked me if I liked the item. I assume MiX either gave it to me, or knows someone who did. LaLight's motion detection leads me to believe I got it from MiX.

I also said that I gave you the item...

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: April 05, 2020, 12:26:03 pm »

Wait, so MiX used his PGO N1 because he thought Lekkit would kill him AND he gave him the item of his choice?

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: April 05, 2020, 12:28:03 pm »

Yup. That's the claim.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: April 05, 2020, 12:28:52 pm »

There's also no reason not to. Or do you want to wait to "talk things through" like last Day, where you ended up not talking about anything of note?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: April 05, 2020, 12:29:36 pm »

It's pretty clear that the whole PGO thing is just a hastily patched on fakeclaim.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: April 05, 2020, 12:30:15 pm »

Wait, so MiX used his PGO N1 because he thought Lekkit would kill him AND he gave him the item of his choice?

Yes. It covered both cases. Besides, is there a better target for inventor than your IC neighbor?

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: April 05, 2020, 12:42:15 pm »

There's also no reason not to. Or do you want to wait to "talk things through" like last Day, where you ended up not talking about anything of note?

While not much came to light. It ended up being a day where people expressed thoughts. That is the thing we can go back and look at when trying to figure out who to lynch.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: April 05, 2020, 12:43:57 pm »

While not much came to light. It ended up being a day where people expressed thoughts. That is the thing we can go back and look at when trying to figure out who to lynch.

It was an incredible day of ash smoke screening the entirety of the day so that scola was the only possible lynch. It was notably awful, but it does say that ash is probably scum, so it couldn't had been that bad.

It shouldn't influence today's lynch, however. So in that regard it was useless, but will be useful tomorrow.

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: April 05, 2020, 12:46:35 pm »

It was an incredible day of ash smoke screening the entirety of the day so that scola was the only possible lynch. It was notably awful, but it does say that ash is probably scum, so it couldn't had been that bad.

It shouldn't influence today's lynch, however. So in that regard it was useless, but will be useful tomorrow.

And if we would've just lynched Scola at the start of the day we wouldn't have that. At worst we get WIFOM or nothing if we play the day out. If we don't we know we get nothing.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: April 05, 2020, 01:14:41 pm »

Would be even less useful now. Giving opinions on players we won't lynch only helps mafia figure out the best targets for the nightkill/other actions, and kills overall activity in the game because we're treading water for a couple of days, and people won't simply return to their previous activity level after that.

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: April 05, 2020, 01:30:45 pm »

Would be even less useful now. Giving opinions on players we won't lynch only helps mafia figure out the best targets for the nightkill/other actions, and kills overall activity in the game because we're treading water for a couple of days, and people won't simply return to their previous activity level after that.

I prefer not to be on day 1 information-wise all days. This is an exaggeration, sure. But I hope you see my point. I think this is just that we have different opinions on which information is more important.

The productivity, I can agree with. But at the same time, having a night end and then go into a new one also sucks.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: April 05, 2020, 02:24:43 pm »

More flavorful text to follow (family day and on phone sorry).

Lekkit is MOD Confirmed as Town Aligned.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: April 05, 2020, 02:32:42 pm »

Vote: MiX

I'm open for questioning. It's L-1 by the way.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: April 05, 2020, 02:44:51 pm »

What ‘cha doing MiX?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: April 05, 2020, 03:03:26 pm »

What ‘cha doing MiX?

This is a very open ended question, but I'll try to answer it as best as possible. Right now I'm typing a reply to a post in this mafia game. If you wanted to know what I was doing when I read that post, then the answer is I was looking at the Recent Posts part of this forum waiting to see if there were any new mafia posts.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: April 05, 2020, 03:07:28 pm »

Goof ball.

Why are you voting for yourself?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: April 05, 2020, 03:13:44 pm »

Goof ball.

Why are you voting for yourself?

If there's town out there that explains how Lekkit got the result I'd expect them to say so right now, otherwise scum won't say it and honestly if I was on your side I would be voting for the one the IC has a watcher result on regardless of alignment of anyone. After I flip we can discuss how I flipped town, but before I don't think that's in the realm of possibilities. Knowing that we are, I still have no idea how it's even possible, and honestly I'd prefer to be lynched before an oddball idea is discussed, it would be filled with doubt because I could just be scum and we wouldn't get anywhere before I'm lynched anyway.

Of course, if there's town that can explain it, go ahead, don't waste time. But I do agree with faust when he said that if we're lynching someone there's no reason to talk anymore, and right now I believe we should lynch me, barring any claim that explains this situation.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: April 05, 2020, 03:17:02 pm »

Since you targeted cayvie last night.

So MiX, this is what you are unable to explain, correct? How Lekkit got this result.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: April 05, 2020, 03:17:47 pm »

Since you targeted cayvie last night.

So MiX, this is what you are unable to explain, correct? How Lekkit got this result.

Yes. Specifically I didn't target anyone so even with a redirection it's not explained.
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 87  All

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.