Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 87  All

Author Topic: RMM47: Rewind Mafia 2 (Game over!)  (Read 229966 times)

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
Re: RMM47: Rewind Mafia 2 (Day 2)
« Reply #650 on: November 20, 2017, 12:39:15 pm »

Could you explain your scum Galz narrative?
[/quote
I feel like as that role I the logical play (as town) would be to get water so you can live longer and aquire more items not what was done.
Also his role is basically on a death timer. The item he went for kills another player if you die. As scum you could use this item to get a extra kill 1. 2 you could heal scum mates from possible sk kills. 3 as he aquired more items over time this may stop being used in favor of other items but it still doesn't allow town to have a doctor ability.
Wait so you think he's scum but has the role he describes? 
Unlikely.  I would say VERY unlikely.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: November 20, 2017, 12:39:38 pm »

[/quote
I feel like as that role I the logical play (as town) would be to get water so you can live longer and aquire more items not what was done.
Also his role is basically on a death timer. The item he went for kills another player if you die. As scum you could use this item to get a extra kill 1. 2 you could heal scum mates from possible sk kills. 3 as he aquired more items over time this may stop being used in favor of other items but it still doesn't allow town to have a doctor ability.

^^^
ha.  Now I quote fail.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: November 20, 2017, 12:41:07 pm »

^^^
ha.  Now I quote fail.

Um.  That.  No.  I checked that before I posted.  What the hell.  Let me try once more:

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: November 20, 2017, 12:42:03 pm »

Possibly the role doesn't exactly sound towny.
Baseball For Life
Mafia Record Overall (6-14) 30%

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Scum Wins (2-3) 40% M87L, M94W, ZM23L, M99L, ZM24W

MVP's: None

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: November 20, 2017, 12:51:21 pm »

Possibly the role doesn't exactly sound towny.
Ash thought it was towny when he made it a town role in Dune mafia...

(I mean, I'm assuming it was a town role, it's green and stuff.)

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: November 20, 2017, 01:00:32 pm »

Possibly town on Datswan as well.

You don't think this is true stop lying to seem level headed.

I find this to be quite offensive even though it's not directed at me.

How is that offensive? Would it be less offensive if I️ were to say “ I think you are lying to come off as level headed”? 

And I didn’t snap counter claim bc if he is skum it gives him what they want and if he town with some brilliant plan then I stop that from ever happening.
Mostly bc of all the potential variables in this game I  wanted to see how things played out.
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: November 20, 2017, 01:01:43 pm »

^^^
ha.  Now I quote fail.

Um.  That.  No.  I checked that before I posted.  What the hell.  Let me try once more:

Every skum gets 2 fake claims. Not to be forgotten
real good. That’s how

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: November 20, 2017, 01:06:38 pm »

^^^
ha.  Now I quote fail.

What's that got to do with anything?
Jake is claiming that the role that Galz has claimed would be a good one for scum to have, particularly when combined with certain items. But so what?

Barring weird mod nonsense, it's impossible for galz to simultaneously be scum and have the role he has claimed.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: November 20, 2017, 01:06:41 pm »

And I didn’t snap counter claim bc if he is skum it gives him what they want

Please think about this sentence again and see if you want to change it.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: November 20, 2017, 01:09:46 pm »

How is that offensive? Would it be less offensive if I️ were to say “ I think you are lying to come off as level headed”? 

So I'm scum  here?

JaketheBaseballGod22

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: November 20, 2017, 01:11:37 pm »

^^^
ha.  Now I quote fail.

Jake is claiming that the role that Galz has claimed would be a good one for scum to have, particularly when combined with certain items. But so what?

Barring weird mod nonsense, it's impossible for galz to simultaneously be scum and have the role he has claimed.
It's a RMM. Weird nonsense is the definition.
Baseball For Life
Mafia Record Overall (6-14) 30%

Town Wins (4-11) 26.7% M88L, M89L, NM9L, M91L, M95L, M97L,NM10W, RMM41L, M100L, M103L, M105W, M107W, RMM45W, M109L, RMM46L

Scum Wins (2-3) 40% M87L, M94W, ZM23L, M99L, ZM24W

MVP's: None

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: November 20, 2017, 01:14:36 pm »

^^^
ha.  Now I quote fail.

It's a RMM. Weird nonsense is the definition.

Yeah he even has a whole section in set up explaining that changes in roles will be a different text color or whatever. I think it is t only not unlikely, i think it is to be expected
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: November 20, 2017, 01:16:10 pm »

So I'm scum  here?

Nope. I actually never have thought you skum this game. My point was only that you were so on me the whole game i doubted this one interaction with Galz painted me as Town in your eyes. Also, fwiw, if it came off as crass i apologize, it was late here and i was posting from bed.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 20, 2017, 01:17:11 pm »

?
Pretty sure it reads correctly?

Skum makes this play to find pick 1 right?
If i just snap claim over him they found me....
real good. That’s how

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 20, 2017, 01:22:43 pm »

yes

?

It's not grammatically false, I just had doubts that you would actually make this point.

If scum counterclaims you that puts you two into a 1 vs 1 scenario, which is awful for scum. That is way more important than finding the #1 player in the draft.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: November 20, 2017, 01:26:10 pm »

So I'm scum  here?

Nope. I actually never have thought you skum this game. My point was only that you were so on me the whole game i doubted this one interaction with Galz painted me as Town in your eyes. Also, fwiw, if it came off as crass i apologize, it was late here and i was posting from bed.

That's odd then. Why do I lie to try to appear level heading if I'm town?

The logic that you are town I did not (and have not) completely thought out. That's why I specifically said "possibly" in my post. It goes something like this. Due to the things Galzria was saying yesterday and your draft order, you basically knew (or highly suspected) that Galzria was lying yesterday. If you're scum, you know he's town, and your primary line of thought would be to make him a mislynch target. Your reactions yesterday seem (from memory) more like trying to figure things out. If you're town here, you're more confused, less sure, and also in your mind is the thought that scum is trying to out you.

And your reactions today (not wanting to claim and going against Galz) seem reasonable with a town narrative.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: November 20, 2017, 01:26:22 pm »

Headed, not heading.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: November 20, 2017, 02:00:28 pm »

So I'm scum  here?

The logic that you are town I did not (and have not) completely thought out. That's why I specifically said "possibly" in my post. It goes something like this. Due to the things Galzria was saying yesterday and your draft order, you basically knew (or highly suspected) that Galzria was lying yesterday. If you're scum, you know he's town, and your primary line of thought would be to make him a mislynch target. Your reactions yesterday seem (from memory) more like trying to figure things out. If you're town here, you're more confused, less sure, and also in your mind is the thought that scum is trying to out you.

And your reactions today (not wanting to claim and going against Galz) seem reasonable with a town narrative.

I assumed to make sure your opinion carries weight and it doesn’t look like you are tunneling.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: November 20, 2017, 02:02:00 pm »

Need to read back through stuff but thought before i forget - if Galz is skum, or any skum to say, has true role he claimed, the Sword Stick may still be in play with a shot.
real good. That’s how

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: November 20, 2017, 02:10:15 pm »

yes ok noted... prob not changing the way i speak all that much so if i sound offensive i apologize in advance

?

It's not grammatically false, I just had doubts that you would actually make this point.

If scum counterclaims you that puts you two into a 1 vs 1 scenario, which is awful for scum. That is way more important than finding the #1 player in the draft.

Well i mean i would of been counter claiming the skum not the other way around, but i see your point. My primary reason rotated around temporary self preservation combined with allowing a potential Town Galz some maneuvering if it was a pro town play set up some how.
real good. That’s how

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 20, 2017, 02:10:26 pm »

So I'm scum  here?

I assumed to make sure your opinion carries weight and it doesn’t look like you are tunneling.

That's a little, uh.. too finely tuned for town? Or contrived maybe. At any rate not really what I would do.

I maybe exaggerate or misrepresent my position sometimes, but that is usually to see how people react, and sometimes to try to influence scum behavior, not really to effect an image for other town.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: November 20, 2017, 02:11:34 pm »

If DatSwan is scum, that means that he didn't go for the 1 shot vigilante item. Maybe scum thought it was more important to block amulet from town?

But I think just being draft one when we know that PPS got the sword stick is towny. And that's a good enough reason for anyone to flip their read on Datswan. That's why I would not lynch him any more today after the claims.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: November 20, 2017, 02:15:41 pm »

If DatSwan is scum, that means that he didn't go for the 1 shot vigilante item. Maybe scum thought it was more important to block amulet from town?

But I think just being draft one when we know that PPS got the sword stick is towny. And that's a good enough reason for anyone to flip their read on Datswan. That's why I would not lynch him any more today after the claims.

That is a decent point. Though they could have had another low position and decided to have the higher one go for it

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: November 20, 2017, 03:00:10 pm »

I don't want to lynch either of them I think.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: November 20, 2017, 03:31:44 pm »

The reason not to lynch Galzria is that if he is town he should be dying pretty soon here one way or another.

If he magically survives through questionable means for another several days, that would be pretty suspicious though.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 87  All

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 20 queries.