Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 41  All

Author Topic: M52: Death Note Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 143183 times)

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: M52: Death Note Mafia
« Reply #500 on: October 26, 2014, 05:48:19 pm »

and yea, I think there is scum on the wagon. not one, duh, that's a pretty trivial statement. My guess is more 2+. Hydrad. XP? WW? Maybe even Eevee.

Eevee in the classic scumpartner position again.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 26, 2014, 05:53:44 pm »

WW (33): Eevee, sudgy, EgorK

"Who's not talking about whom" is an interesting point that I've never considered.  It seems the only people I'm not talking about are the people that haven't really posted anything. 

Also, I'm back to

Vote: e
Self-preservation or a real read?

I prefer e to WW/the field really. His overreaction to the wagon is the scummiest thing to me this far.

As I said, Axxle also seems to be trying too hard for my likening, but I've always found him one of the hardest guys to read, so who knows.

ADK is really towny but gee, that's not exactly helpful.

This is good. This is great. This looks a lot like Eevee and e are partners (he is on the e wagon at that point). And Axxle is town, in this scenario.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 26, 2014, 05:55:53 pm »

We should not be lynching e. Nothing has been happening in the past few days, and I doubt scm would just let their partner go down that easily.

Eevee maybe, but I'm much more convinced about WW.

Convinced about how awesomely town I am?

You'll be happy to learn that I now, thanks to this reread, have a pretty solid town read on you.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 26, 2014, 05:58:21 pm »

I have no defense.

.. because I don't know why you are suspecting me. Can someone help me?

You said something scummy that one time.

Yeah, WW is town.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 26, 2014, 06:02:57 pm »

I'm pretty sure there is at least one scum in e or WW. but e's wagon got high really quickly. I think thats something more likely to happen as town. I'm going to go to

Vote: WW

Also its pretty much time for WW to be scum again i think.

Eevee is at L-1 and I'm desperately trying to get a WW wagon going at this point. I'm wary of incriminating evidence against Hydrad because that did't work out so well in ASoIaF but still.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 26, 2014, 06:03:36 pm »

I realize its not a very good case but with day 1 there isn't a whole lot to go off of. I'm going with the thought that scum is going to try extremely hard to not get shot day 1. So i really don't think if e was scum his wagon would have gotten that close. that makes me think hes towny. I guess its not even between you or e any more. I'm fairly sure that e is town and I think you are scum.

The biggest thing here is I don't have an amazing case for why you are scum... I just have a feeling.

No adressing the Eevee wagon at all. Or the e wagon for that matter. Yeah.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 26, 2014, 06:04:33 pm »

guys, let us kill EgorK. there is no good case in this game. it has never been a better time to lynch a lurker. (I know this is also my least active game so far, but I really didn't know what to post)

I don't like the e case. I'm not sold on WW, but he's probably above readable for me, so I don't really know. And Eevee, I'm not sure. That wouldn't be terrible.

but let's do EgorK. A total of 5 posts, and about half of them about how we should kill Axxle.

vote: EgorK

Hey, silverspawn looks like a partner too ! Good thing we're looking for three of them.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 26, 2014, 06:07:02 pm »

I realize its not a very good case but with day 1 there isn't a whole lot to go off of. I'm going with the thought that scum is going to try extremely hard to not get shot day 1. So i really don't think if e was scum his wagon would have gotten that close. that makes me think hes towny. I guess its not even between you or e any more. I'm fairly sure that e is town and I think you are scum.

The biggest thing here is I don't have an amazing case for why you are scum... I just have a feeling.

I think I was addressing the e wagon in that quote?
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 26, 2014, 06:07:08 pm »

We should not be lynching e. Nothing has been happening in the past few days, and I doubt scm would just let their partner go down that easily.

Eevee maybe, but I'm much more convinced about WW.

Convinced about how awesomely town I am?

You'll be happy to learn that I now, thanks to this reread, have a pretty solid town read on you.

Darn, I was hoping to troll you all game!

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: M52: Death Note Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #509 on: October 26, 2014, 06:08:04 pm »

I think I was addressing the e wagon in that quote?

You're right, I misread.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: October 26, 2014, 06:10:31 pm »

yea. BAM. *SCREAAM*. someone is about to die. although I have no idea how you can die by shooting. maybe the gun... explodes? BOOM.

PEE: oh. okay. nice!

Hm. This sounds townie.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 26, 2014, 06:14:50 pm »

Well. After all this, I'm going to vote : sudgy

Here's my problem : e looks like a partner because Eevee's push on him looks like a bus, but e's reaction to that does not looks like he is Eevee's partner at all.

Hydrad looks mildly scummy based on diverting from Eevee at an important moment, but we've mislynched him for that before, and he seems otherwise townie.

silverspawn I could lynch, interactions are pretty damning, but I really do put weight in his post-flip PPE here.

WW is town, so that leave me with the lurkers and the guy I can't ever read.

Actually if e is not Eevee's partner, Axxle might be. Eevee talks a lot about Axxle in his posts, and I think Eevee likes to have lots of interactions with his partners.

Yeah I changed my mind (again !) : vote : Axxle

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 26, 2014, 06:15:47 pm »

I forgot about XP in there. I think he's town.

Axxle2

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 26, 2014, 06:59:02 pm »

I like XP a bit more as town for his catchup posts, fyi. He can switch with Hydrad in the later pile.

I find this very townie.

Here's why : Axxle entered the game with catch-up posts of his own, in a slightly different format but still similar in nature to what XP did. I think it is a town trait to find people townie for doing the same thing as you.
For the record, I found him townie for the content of the posts, not the fact that he made them. Why? That I dont remember.
I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 26, 2014, 07:00:25 pm »

I like XP a bit more as town for his catchup posts, fyi. He can switch with Hydrad in the later pile.

I find this very townie.

Here's why : Axxle entered the game with catch-up posts of his own, in a slightly different format but still similar in nature to what XP did. I think it is a town trait to find people townie for doing the same thing as you.
For the record, I found him townie for the content of the posts, not the fact that he made them. Why? That I dont remember.

That's good, because it debunks a reason I had to find townie, which I appreciate since I'm now voting for you.

Thanks !

Axxle2

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 26, 2014, 07:02:25 pm »

Boo...
I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 26, 2014, 07:13:35 pm »

Well. After all this, I'm going to vote : sudgy

Here's my problem : e looks like a partner because Eevee's push on him looks like a bus, but e's reaction to that does not looks like he is Eevee's partner at all.

Hydrad looks mildly scummy based on diverting from Eevee at an important moment, but we've mislynched him for that before, and he seems otherwise townie.

silverspawn I could lynch, interactions are pretty damning, but I really do put weight in his post-flip PPE here.

WW is town, so that leave me with the lurkers and the guy I can't ever read.

Actually if e is not Eevee's partner, Axxle might be. Eevee talks a lot about Axxle in his posts, and I think Eevee likes to have lots of interactions with his partners.

Yeah I changed my mind (again !) : vote : Axxle

Just wondering. Is the guy you can't ever read axxle?
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 26, 2014, 07:16:56 pm »

In this case, yes.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 26, 2014, 07:22:03 pm »

In this case, yes.

hmm. that kinda makes me doubt your vote a bit on axxle if you say hes the guy you can never read. Honestly it almost sounds like you could be scum trying to setup a mislynch and then going back and saying that you can never read him as your excuse.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 26, 2014, 07:37:17 pm »

For my defense I didn't think I would end up voting Axxle when I wrote that. Obviously that doesn't do much for you since I could easily be lying but there you go.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 26, 2014, 07:55:26 pm »

Yay, people are talking. Keep doing that.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 27, 2014, 02:35:24 pm »

and suddenly everything is quiet...

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 27, 2014, 04:11:26 pm »

yeah.  I just got back from work, will start rereading and put some thoughts down.  We need to shoot by tomorrow, right?
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 27, 2014, 05:08:43 pm »

yeah.  I just got back from work, will start rereading and put some thoughts down.  We need to shoot by tomorrow, right?

uh maybe. Is 12PM afternoon or midnight... I think its afternoon. But really its up to adk and when hes available.

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 27, 2014, 05:56:45 pm »

Yay, people are talking. Keep doing that.

And then everyone stops. :)
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 41  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.