Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: 2 rooms and a boom.  (Read 10998 times)

jotheonah

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: 2 rooms and a boom.
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2013, 09:20:43 pm »

yeah, sunday's probably best. if anyone wants to take my spot, PM mail-me. If no one does I'll find a way to play anyway.
"I know old meta, and joth is useless day 1 but awesome town day 3 and on." --Teproc

He/him

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2013, 09:22:15 pm »

Well, discuss it. If you guys want today, discuss quickly.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Tables

• Margrave
  • Build more Bridges in the King's Court!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2013, 09:34:12 pm »

I'm actually fine starting today... although that does mean Joth won't be able to do much on the last day or two. So... hm.

And considering we struggled to reach 8, looking for a sub sounds... difficult.
...spin-offs are still better for all of the previously cited reasons.
But not strictly better, because the spinoff can have a different cost than the expansion.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2013, 03:33:46 am »

If we delay it, I will be unable to play the 16-17th, just as a warning.  So we should either start soon, or wait until after Christmas...

fprefect

• Chancellor
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2013, 08:31:51 am »

I will be fine either way

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2013, 10:06:48 am »

Okay we'll start tonight.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2013, 10:22:07 am »

Tonight's good for me.

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2013, 11:06:08 am »

Sounds okay for me. I'm busy most of tomorrow though, but I'm sure it'll be fine.
But not strictly better, because the spinoff can have a different cost than the expansion.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2013, 11:14:20 am »

I'm game for tonight.  What tonight?  Like, US tonight or Europe tonight? :P

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2013, 05:25:06 pm »

I'm OK with tonight!

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2013, 06:06:09 pm »

busy tonight, but I'll have plenty of time tomorrow, so go ahead and start!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2013, 01:07:42 am »

I am so sorry, was not expecting to be this busy! Will start tomorrow.

fprefect

• Chancellor
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2013, 05:13:11 am »

Maybe I am too newbie/naive, but isnt the only thing you need to do opening and closing the threads?

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2013, 02:48:50 pm »

Sooo.... Not to sound impatient, but is it starting today?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2013, 02:52:48 pm »

Maybe I am too newbie/naive, but isnt the only thing you need to do opening and closing the threads?
And switching rooms for the hostages, but yes kindof. I would start it now, but on monday I'll be at school at this time so I'm going to wait so that I can lock the threads on time on monday.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2013, 04:05:27 pm »

And switching rooms for the hostages, but yes kindof. I would start it now, but on monday I'll be at school at this time so I'm going to wait so that I can lock the threads on time on monday.
Or you could just lock them when you get home on Monday. I don't think the additional 2-3 hours would matter.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2013, 04:12:12 pm »

Or you could just lock them when you get home on Monday. I don't think the additional 2-3 hours would matter.
Ehhh sure why not.

This thread is locked! Rooms 1 and 2 are unlocked, you may post there now! Please begin to decide a leader!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2013, 02:44:12 pm »

I know I'm a terrible person, but there is 1 type of reveal I forgot about!

1c. Private Reveal. You may post in the room thread Private Reveal with [playername]. You then PM the person your role and color. They don't have to return the favor. This is how the Psychologist cures the Shy Guy.

fprefect

• Chancellor
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2013, 05:17:23 pm »

maybe, Im too stupid to get it, but when exactly will the rounds end? There was so much back and forth about this....

Tables

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2013, 05:20:24 pm »

Ehhh sure why not.

This thread is locked! Rooms 1 and 2 are unlocked, you may post there now! Please begin to decide a leader!

Probably exactly 2 days after this post, so in around 23 hours.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2013, 07:05:49 pm »

This really should be Locked

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2013, 11:09:58 pm »

BTW, the deadline is Monday as soon as I get home from school (I'll try to give a 30 minute warning.)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2013, 11:32:03 pm »

Round 2 has started! Deadline is tomorrow (tuesday) at 11:30 PM forum time. IF the leader stayed in the room, they are still the leader.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2013, 10:45:25 am »

Okay, so I have all the switches and would totally make a room but quicktopic is blocked at my school so yeah.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2013, 11:24:46 pm »

Terribly sorry about the delay but Round 3 (the last round) has started! Deadline is tomorrow when I get home from my choir concert. Try to have sendings in by 10 PM forum time.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.