Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 120  All

Author Topic: M50: A Song Of Ice And Fire Mafia - Town Wins!  (Read 336921 times)

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
Re: M50: A Song Of Ice And Fire Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #2550 on: September 30, 2014, 11:15:34 am »

vote: Hydrad

Yeah, we should get this claiming over with. I appreciate being allowed to go last!

PPE: Yay, claiming started! I'll claim immediately after ash, I promise.

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: September 30, 2014, 11:16:35 am »

Well then. I guess my insistence in having you claim will look bad.

3 and 4 are basically not worth talking about. Obviously I now know it's 2, but you guys don't. This should be interesting, as I doubt ash or Volt targeted me...
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: September 30, 2014, 11:18:34 am »

You are forgetting

(3.5) Ichimaru Gin is scum.

But (3) and (3.5) are basically included in (4), they are just the most likely possibilities if (4) is true. Not shooting doesn't frame anyone in as much as it gives towncred to people.

PPE : yeah, (3) and (4) are not worth talking about today.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: September 30, 2014, 11:20:14 am »

Hmm I guess theres a chance it could be teproc? I will say that we didn't vote for hand of the king until the 24 hours had passed so that even if scum was in the room they wouldn't know who was the hand of the king. During the first 24 hours though It looked like teproc had a decently high chance of being hand of the king again so maybe he thought he could snipe ash or someone if he got the king?

I don't think its very likely though. Just thoughts

PPE:2
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: September 30, 2014, 11:20:36 am »

also I'm still town!
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: September 30, 2014, 11:21:57 am »

I will say that we didn't vote for hand of the king until the 24 hours had passed so that even if scum was in the room they wouldn't know who was the hand of the king.

Fair point! I forgot about that. Remove (3.5), it doesn't really make much sense.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: September 30, 2014, 11:22:29 am »

Hmm I guess theres a chance it could be teproc? I will say that we didn't vote for hand of the king until the 24 hours had passed so that even if scum was in the room they wouldn't know who was the hand of the king. During the first 24 hours though It looked like teproc had a decently high chance of being hand of the king again so maybe he thought he could snipe ash or someone if he got the king?

I don't think its very likely though. Just thoughts

PPE:2

Huh?  I thought you had to vote in the first 24 hours?

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: September 30, 2014, 11:23:18 am »

Nope. Night actions deadline is 24 hours but house action deadline is 48.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: September 30, 2014, 11:23:41 am »

Also if its me thats scum that means that I would of had to target ash for the kill. (or no kill but in my situation thats even more of a death sentence. Some small WIFOM wouldn't save me at this point). In the QT last night I was really pushing a protect ash movement for our king. Why would I try to force people to protect ash and the target him right away. That would mean that I'm just playing a super poor game.

PPE:3

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: September 30, 2014, 11:23:56 am »

If you didn't vote in time, then nobody was Hand of the King/nobody had strongman. Can you check with faust if your action was strongman?

unvote I forgot I don't think it's Hydrad.

vote: Teproc

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: September 30, 2014, 11:24:28 am »

First 48 hours for votes. PRs in first 24 hours. Teproc was the one that pointed it out in the QT.

PPE 3

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: September 30, 2014, 11:24:50 am »

I only realized this in N2, we didn't do that on N1 btw. But any future house powers should always wait 24 hours before voting.

PPE : Yeah you were saying doctoring ash was obvious and necessary, which would be a great way to emphasize the WIFOM were you scum.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: September 30, 2014, 11:25:41 am »

If you didn't vote in time, then nobody was Hand of the King/nobody had strongman. Can you check with faust if your action was strongman?

vote: Teproc

Tu quoque ?

You really think it's more likely that I was roleblocked than *anyone else* tried to kill ash ?

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: September 30, 2014, 11:26:25 am »

Also if its me thats scum that means that I would of had to target ash for the kill. (or no kill but in my situation thats even more of a death sentence. Some small WIFOM wouldn't save me at this point). In the QT last night I was really pushing a protect ash movement for our king. Why would I try to force people to protect ash and the target him right away. That would mean that I'm just playing a super poor game.

No. You were saying that protecting Ash was the obvious choice, and that if Ash died during N2, we should lynch our doctor just in case. That sounds to me like a desperate gambit to get a two for one if our doctor chose to protect Voltaire.

PPE 2

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: September 30, 2014, 11:28:04 am »

Still prefer lynching Hydrad to Teproc. Hydrad targeting Ash makes sense, and his play has been overall scummy. Teproc has played a flawless town game. Don't want to lynch him today just because he was roleblocked.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2565 on: September 30, 2014, 11:29:23 am »

Wait what? Why? Remember what happened yesterday, when you were pushing Hydrad instead of silver?  ???

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: September 30, 2014, 11:30:15 am »

Wait what? Why? Remember what happened yesterday, when you were pushing Hydrad instead of silver?  ???

Its because of my impeccable towny play!

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: September 30, 2014, 11:31:58 am »

Its because of my impeccable towny play!

I like this guy  8)

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: September 30, 2014, 11:32:06 am »

You really think it's more likely that I was roleblocked than *anyone else* tried to kill ash ?

No.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: September 30, 2014, 11:33:02 am »

No.

Why are you voting for me then ?

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: September 30, 2014, 11:33:04 am »

No. You were saying that protecting Ash was the obvious choice, and that if Ash died during N2, we should lynch our doctor just in case. That sounds to me like a desperate gambit to get a two for one if our doctor chose to protect Voltaire.

PPE 2

Oh really! Which is it?

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: September 30, 2014, 11:33:45 am »

And I was wrong? What about it?

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: September 30, 2014, 11:34:38 am »

And I was wrong? What about it?

That you haven't explained your change of heart on Hydrad.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: September 30, 2014, 11:34:45 am »

No.

Why are you voting for me then ?

Because we have time to check this.

Still waiting on ash's claim, and (believe it or not!) my result is probably affecting how I think.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: September 30, 2014, 11:35:31 am »

That you haven't explained your change of heart on Hydrad.

It's easy. It depends on the position of the stars in the sky when you ask me about Hydrad.

I have a strong gut town read and a strong evidence scum read. This is pretty clear pretty much the whole game.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 120  All

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 16 queries.