Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84]  All

Author Topic: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! FORSAKEN WIN!  (Read 176857 times)

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM13: Wheel of Time Mafia! FORSAKEN WIN!
« Reply #2075 on: May 10, 2014, 03:51:23 am »

When I say I thought it was a mistake I thought it was a mistake leaving you alive once WW was killed. But I'm drunk and bad at typing.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: May 11, 2014, 11:47:17 am »

And maybe I'm just defensive anyway. I really don't understand why people think that's a scumtell.
Don't sweat your play this game; I thought it was great.  I would never in 1000 years have voted for you, and would have argued with anyone who was saying you were exhibiting scumtells

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: May 12, 2014, 11:27:56 pm »

Oh and also, here's the brainstorming QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/FfGf6tiVPmFH4
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: May 14, 2014, 12:03:39 am »

reading the mod QT I feel even less guilty about trying to get a short twilight as I see that arch was trying to do the same as well...

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: May 14, 2014, 02:05:00 am »

reading the mod QT I feel even less guilty about trying to get a short twilight as I see that arch was trying to do the same as well...
Mine was mostly so that the mods could have the game end how they wanted instead of me hammering, you realizing I was scum, and having that tension lost by the time mail-mi and Jorbles posted setup info. But I see why they didn't answer either of our questions.

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: May 14, 2014, 10:39:07 am »

Mine was mostly so that the mods could have the game end how they wanted instead of me hammering, you realizing I was scum, and having that tension lost by the time mail-mi and Jorbles posted setup info. But I see why they didn't answer either of our questions.

I thought Arch wanted it in case he hammered Jimmmm, but regardless, yeah we felt it best and fairest to collaborate with neither of you. (You guys could still make reasonable educated guesses about when we'd be on based on our usual use times anyways.)
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84]  All

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.