Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Awaclus's Dominion Channels  (Read 4821 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12839
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Awaclus's Dominion Channels
« on: November 18, 2013, 08:37:53 am »
+6

Let's try this again with a slightly different format. This time, instead of just posting games I played with commentary, I'm going to make more strategy advice oriented videos.

I also stream on Twitch sometimes: http://www.twitch.tv/Awaclus_
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 11:59:11 am by Awaclus »
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

SCSN

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +7140
    • View Profile
Re: Awaclus's Dominion Channel
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 10:20:05 am »

Either I have this weird virus that leaves the sound of other youtube videos alone and suddenly decides to add a bunch of noise and a screeching high-pitched sound to yours, or there's something wrong with your audio.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 10:27:48 am »

Either I have this weird virus that leaves the sound of other youtube videos alone and suddenly decides to add a bunch of noise and a screeching high-pitched sound to yours, or there's something wrong with your audio.
It's the sound of the cooling system of my computer.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

flies

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: flies
  • Statistical mechanics of hard rods on a 1D lattice
  • Respect: +348
    • View Profile
    • ask the atheists
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 10:29:38 am »

it seems to track with the graphics.  but yeah, if you could find some way of fixing that (notch filter?) it'd be great cuz that's not a very pleasant sound.
Gotta be efficient when most of your hand coordination is spent trying to apply mascara to your beard.
flies Dominionates on youtube

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 10:48:17 am »

it seems to track with the graphics.  but yeah, if you could find some way of fixing that (notch filter?) it'd be great cuz that's not a very pleasant sound.
That's surprising, it shouldn't have anything to do with the graphics since the audio was recorded afterwards.

Actually I did some research and it appears to be that in addition to my cooling system, my guitar amp was being recorded there and that's what caused the annoying sound. The cooling system alone is relatively pleasant and barely audible. Well, I guess I'm going to turn it off in the future then. Thanks for pointing this out.

flies

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: flies
  • Statistical mechanics of hard rods on a 1D lattice
  • Respect: +348
    • View Profile
    • ask the atheists
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 11:04:13 am »

the graphics tracking may be in my imagination.  (I have had sound card issues which tracked graphics.)  Yeah, you can hear the hum in the b/g, which is pleasant, as you say.

Gotta be efficient when most of your hand coordination is spent trying to apply mascara to your beard.
flies Dominionates on youtube

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 10:25:28 am »

Okay, so recording videos for YouTube is just way too bothersome, and that's why I'm going to start streaming instead. Maybe. But at least I have the channel and all of the necessary setup done, so that's something already.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: Awaclus's Dominion Channels
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 12:01:54 pm »
+3

I have a YouTube channel going on again, this time I'm planning to make more strategy advice oriented videos rather than just gameplay with commentary. What remains to be seen is how it'll end up working out.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.