Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Fission removes boards from the game  (Read 2100 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12849
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Fission removes boards from the game
« on: November 04, 2013, 06:26:14 am »
+4

I just had an opponent resign on me, because he thought it was a bug that he could no longer see his board after I had successfully removed it from the game with Fission.  :-\
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

popsofctown

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2860
    • View Profile
Re: Fission removes boards from the game
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 07:59:42 pm »

I just had an opponent resign on me, because he thought it was a bug that he could no longer see his board after I had successfully removed it from the game with Fission.  :-\
That is a bug.  I also would resign if I was unable to see my board after it was removed from the game by Fission.  I would resign by timing out though.  Because I would be crawling away from the computer, yelling for assistance from any decent person in earshot to please call the hospital, because sudden onset blindness is probably a harbinger for something. 
The only way I could possibly be unable to see my board after a red Fission is if I was blind, because my board is a null value at that point, and dougz can render it with a few white pixels, a few gray pixels, or no pixels at all, and either way it is being properly represented on the screen.
(My computer monitor could also cut out, which is more likely, but didn't seem as much fun to ponder)
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 20 queries.