Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: the new guy from Norway  (Read 2295 times)

maduka

• Alchemist
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
the new guy from Norway
« on: November 03, 2013, 08:03:49 pm »
+5

Well hello there :)

hey guys as girls.

just got around to register and feelt the urge to let you all know that im here..

im a total newbie to dominion.. bought the game 2 months ago.. bought all the expantions.. built a wooden case for it.. made myself a fan card collection etc etc.

you can say dominion is like a drug for me.. i realy realy love the game!

well im from norway therfore i type real good norwenglish.
and i go under the nick name: Maduka.

i will try my best not to make a mess out of the forums and dont go way off topic.
i realy wanna show what ive made / built. and catch up on evrything that has to do with dominion.. so i guess this is the right place.
 :o

SirPeebles

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +5460
    • View Profile
Re: the new guy from Norway
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 08:19:20 pm »

Welcome maduka!

Where in Norway are you?  I've spent some time in Trondheim and loved it there.

If you'd like to share your fan cards, the proper subforum is here: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?board=11.0

It is generally best to make one topic that includes all of your cards if you are sharing a set.  If you want to post images that's great, but for convenience you should include the plain text form too.  Also, be warned that we are generally pretty forward with critiquing cards, but you shouldn't take it personally.
Well you *do* need a signature...

Qvist

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: Qvist
  • Respect: +4085
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 08:25:16 pm »
+1

Welcome.

You're from Norway? Perfect time to register. Bring 3 friends and register here for the Team World Cup: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=9726.0
It doesn't matter if you're new, best way to learn is to play against good opponents.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 08:35:06 pm »

Hey! If you want a new drug, check out the Forum Games!

(they're really fun, btw.)
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

maduka

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 08:45:21 pm »
+1

holy night... so many replys......

Where in Norway are you?  I've spent some time in Trondheim and loved it there.
If you'd like to share your fan cards, the proper subforum is here: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?board=11.0

It is generally best to make one topic that includes all of your cards if you are sharing a set.  If you want to post images that's great, but for convenience you should include the plain text form too.  Also, be warned that we are generally pretty forward with critiquing cards, but you shouldn't take it personally.
south end of norway... still not south enough to avoid the snow..
yes its a set with 29 cards in it.. with pictures and all..
problem is - 1 i havent used the template frome here.. and 2 the images copyright fair use thingy is scary :S

Welcome.

You're from Norway? Perfect time to register. Bring 3 friends and register here for the Team World Cup: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=9726.0
It doesn't matter if you're new, best way to learn is to play against good opponents.

I do think that i remember a norwigian dude getting the secound place in a world turnament for dominion.. i think he is a better choise then me atm :P

Hey! If you want a new drug, check out the Forum Games!
(they're really fun, btw.)

that i will do :D tnx :D

AHoppy

• Jester
  • Respect: +529
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 06:18:44 am »
+1

Also, I know I and AdamH would be happy to see your storage solution :)  You can see AdamH's here and mine here (I apologize lastFootnote, Just want him to feel welcome :)))

Morgrim7

• Torturer
  • Torturer chains? How primitive.
  • Respect: +749
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 07:41:14 am »

Hello, and welcome to Dominion Strategy Forum! Here's your room key, looks like you're room 1407. Breakfast begins at six and ends at ten. Please let me know if you need anything!

Im Morgrim by the way.
"Oh sweet merciful heavens.

I sit here, lost amongst the cloud, that which is the brain of the Morgrim Mod. Perhaps I will learn the inner workings of that storied mind. Perhaps I will simply go mad.

Mad, I tell you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaad." -Voltgloss
Dominion Notation: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7265.msg206246#msg206246

maduka

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 11:03:52 am »
+1

Also, I know I and AdamH would be happy to see your storage solution :)  You can see AdamH's here and mine here (I apologize lastFootnote, Just want him to feel welcome :)))
ill post it right away :D

Hello, and welcome to Dominion Strategy Forum! Here's your room key, looks like you're room 1407. Breakfast begins at six and ends at ten. Please let me know if you need anything!

Im Morgrim by the way.

egg and bacon to room 1407 tnx :D
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.