Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Can't get Goko to work  (Read 3145 times)

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
  • Respect: +356
    • View Profile
Can't get Goko to work
« on: October 24, 2013, 11:31:37 am »

Hey everyone, I used to play on isotropic a bit (got up to level 30 when I played the most seriously/often), but I kind of let Dominion go when goko came out and everyone responded extremely negatively to it. However, I decided that I wanted to give it a shot one year later, since the world, and this forum and community, appears to have continued on existing after all !

So I registered on goko and decided to try the adventure mode to get used to the interface... except I can't launch a game. I also tried this with the "play bots" and "tutorial" buttons, but it just doesn't work. In the adventure mode, I get to the point where I can use "Zaps", then I click on Play and I just get a black screen. For the "play bots" thing, it just has the load icon eternally rolling.

So, is this a problem other people have had ? I tried it on Chrome and Explorer, same thing in both cases.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12863
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: Can't get Goko to work
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 11:34:04 am »

Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
  • Respect: +356
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 11:52:51 am »

I see. I guess that answers my questions about wether or not Goko had improved... I somehow missed that thread when looking at the firs page, sorry about that ;)
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

hsiale

• Duke
  • Respect: +244
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 02:22:33 pm »
+1

In fact Goko has improved a lot and there was a few months period when playing there was really easy (especially with the great browser extension made by some people from this forum). The current problems started yesterday I think. No idea if they are here to stay.

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
  • Respect: +1345
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 02:52:44 pm »
+1

Well, they didn't start yesterday, that post was from the 19th, so they've been going on and off for a few days now.

flies

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: flies
  • Statistical mechanics of hard rods on a 1D lattice
  • Respect: +348
    • View Profile
    • ask the atheists
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2013, 10:01:11 am »
+1

it usually works.  you might also say it's usually like this in that you never know when it will not be working.
Gotta be efficient when most of your hand coordination is spent trying to apply mascara to your beard.
flies Dominionates on youtube

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
  • Respect: +1097
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 07:12:16 pm »

Goko no longer shows me the option to log in with my google account. Is this gone for anyone else?
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.