Meta > Feedback

Miscellaneous errors

(1/11) > >>

theory:
If you spot some kind of error or mistake that is probably too small to make its own thread, feel free to post it here!

theory:
For example, Tables pointed out that on the main site, card texts with "Gain a Spoils" was missing the "from the spoils pile" clause. 

Tables:

--- Quote from: theory on September 27, 2013, 05:27:53 pm ---For example, Tables pointed out that on the main site, card texts with "Gain a Spoils" was missing the "from the spoils pile" clause. 

--- End quote ---

For example, Tables pointed out that scott_pilgrim pointed out that on the main site, card texts with "Gain a Spoils" was missing the "from the spoils pile" clause.

theory:
Yes, but you were the one that pointed it out to me :)

scott_pilgrim:
Some cards which are missing horizontal lines on the main site:

Moat
Secret Chamber
Great Hall (+1 card, +1 action should also come before 1 VP)
Harem*
Nobles (text should come before 2 VP again)
Embargo
Lighthouse
Island
Treasury
Herbalist
Alchemist
Trade Route
Watchtower
Quarry
Talisman
Royal Seal
Goons
Grand Market
Hoard
Peddler
Horse Traders
Young Witch
Princess
Dame Josephine (text should come before 2 VP)
Black Market?
Stash?
(I don't own promos so I can't check but I would guess Black Market and Stash have lines.)

*The printed version of Harem does not have a line, but DXV acknowledges that it should...I don't know how you want to treat that case.

A few other very minor differences I caught (I didn't check all cards.  I don't think any of these change how the card plays, but you never know.):

Apothecary should say "...back on top of your deck in any order."
Scrying Pool should say "...that is not an Action..." ("is not" instead of "isn't")
Golem should say "...Golem cards..." (lowercase "c" in "cards")
Possession has a line break between the two sentences.
Spoils should say "...to the Spoils pile."
Vagrant should say "...Curse, Ruins, Shelter, or Victory card..." (different order)
Hermit should say "...You may trash a card from your discard pile or hand that is not a Treasure..."
Armory should say "...up to $4, putting it on top of your deck." (all one sentence)
Ironmonger should say "...Either way, if it is an......" (adding "Either way", and also there is a "..." after "an")
Rats should say "...When you trash this, +1 card." (not "when this is trashed")
Band of Misfits has a line break between the two sentences.
Count has "or" between the first and second options each time as well as the second and third (that is, "a; or b; or c")
Hunting Grounds should say "...When you trash this..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version