Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Dominion Turntable  (Read 1918 times)

wayneeckman

• Pawn
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Dominion Turntable
« on: September 25, 2013, 11:12:54 am »

A friend of mine has created a 2-tier high quality turntable with 24 slots of varying depths for kingdom, victory, treasure, curse and other specialty cards as well as a deep 25th slot for the "trash". There are also 4 dish-shaped slots for the various coins and tokens used in the game. The depth of the slots assumes cards are sleeved with 59 mm X 92 mm premium grade sleeves, but would work fine with sleeves of a lesser thickness or with no sleeves at all.

I have no financial interest in the turntable. I just want Dominion enthusiasts out there to be aware it is available. My friend is a master woodworker and has the machinery and talent necessary to mass-produce these turntables. The turntable enhances game play in an awesome way! Check it out at www.dominionpro.com.

popsofctown

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2860
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion Turntable
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 08:49:59 pm »

Looks cool.  If I had all the dominion sets I might buy one.

I don't think it makes a difference if you "have no financial interest" in the turntables, peddling is peddling.  You peddled in the peddling forum though, so it's perfectly alright.  If you told us all you got a fifty percent cut on every table sold, I don't think we'd be less inclined to buy one or more inclined to try to exile you from the forums.

Warfreak2

• Saboteur
  • KC->KC->[Scavenger, Scavenger, Lookout]
  • Respect: +1324
    • View Profile
    • Music what I do
Re: Dominion Turntable
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 05:49:09 am »
+3

For each reply on this thread, it costs $2 less?
If the only engine on the board is Procession->Conspirator, I will play it.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 20 queries.