Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]  All

Author Topic: RMM11: A Grimm Tale (Game Over- Town Wins!)  (Read 95109 times)

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
Re: RMM11: A Grimm Tale (Game Over- Town Wins!)
« Reply #1025 on: December 07, 2013, 09:08:04 am »

I really liked the flavor part of the game. I had much fun in trying to understand all the hints.
Maybe scum was a little underwhelming.  A scumteam of two in twelwe players is a little low. And a SK does not really help them much. They possibly should have had better roles or another teammate.

But then this game went exeptionally well for town. We caught Ashersky D1, and when mail-mi hit D2 we pretty much won.
Thank you to Ashersky for subbing in to a hopless situation.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: December 07, 2013, 01:52:02 pm »

Arch, what was with the whole, "An axe is in the forest threatening to destroy the foliage" thing?
The foliage referenced the Big Bad Wolf fakeclaim of 'Jack the Giant Slayer'. Your Axe could kill him.

I really liked the flavor part of the game. I had much fun in trying to understand all the hints.
Maybe scum was a little underwhelming.  A scumteam of two in twelwe players is a little low. And a SK does not really help them much. They possibly should have had better roles or another teammate.

But then this game went exeptionally well for town. We caught Ashersky D1, and when mail-mi hit D2 we pretty much won.
Thank you to Ashersky for subbing in to a hopless situation.
Yeah underpowerd scum was the main problem. I hoped that since they'd have a lot of information that'd be their strength, but with EFHW dying D2 and Voltgloss gone that didn't really happen. I suppose I could have made them unkillable by the SK. Thank you a lot ashersky for subbing in! It would have been really deflating to have to end the game by modkilling the last scum.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: December 07, 2013, 03:14:51 pm »

Awesome awesome awesome. Thanks so much for modding and for the MVP. So much loved the flavor aspect, was just so awesome.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: December 07, 2013, 04:58:07 pm »

Arch, what was with the whole, "An axe is in the forest threatening to destroy the foliage" thing?
The foliage referenced the Big Bad Wolf fakeclaim of 'Jack the Giant Slayer'. Your Axe could kill him.

Was it intended to cause suspicion of me?

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: December 07, 2013, 05:05:59 pm »

Was it intended to cause suspicion of me?
Sort of. I could've been interpreted either way. Same with the "Decieving Prince" meanin to cast suspicion on xeiron.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]  All

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.