Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 42  All

Author Topic: RMM11: A Grimm Tale (Game Over- Town Wins!)  (Read 94094 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: RMM11: A Grimm Tale (Chapter 2 [Day])
« Reply #425 on: November 21, 2013, 10:49:19 am »

If you believe ash has one or more partners, what do you think of his saying that we should treat EFHW and me as Masons?
I think you have a higher chance of being town.

Also, I'm really debating something...

Poll: If one of us alive right now were to become an IC, who would you want it to be?

Out of those who haven't contrbuted much yet, I think Voltgloss would make the most valuable IC. Maybe Morgrim is a good choice as well.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 21, 2013, 11:01:27 am »

I got a message last night that I will share with everyone:

"Hi EFHW. I want to share stuff in case I die. There is likely a SK in this setup. Also, there is a role that can protect from the SK. The protective role is linked to writing and/or wood. If xeiron mentions your name in his first D2 post, he is likely the SK."

xeiron did NOT mention my name in his first post.

I'm not sure what to make of this message, since I think ash was the SK, and I don't know what my name would have to do with anything, but maybe town as a group can make more sense of it.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 21, 2013, 11:04:27 am »

"Hi EFHW. I want to share stuff in case I die. There is likely a SK in this setup. Also, there is a role that can protect from the SK. The protective role is linked to writing and/or wood. If xeiron mentions your name in his first D2 post, he is likely the SK."

I'm not sure what to make of this message, since I think ash was the SK, and I don't know what my name would have to do with anything, but maybe town as a group can make more sense of it.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 21, 2013, 11:06:33 am »

(Whoops)

I got the exact same message, except my name instead of EFHW's and "EFHW's name" instead of "your name".

BoxOfDOG

• Coppersmith
  • "I refuse, officer, to get out of the box."
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 21, 2013, 11:09:15 am »

Welp.. No one died.

I guess.. That's a good thing..?
One less scum.
NMIII: VT (IDK) NMIV: VT (L) RMM9: Nathan Drake (D) RMM11: Pied Piper (Lightning Rod) (W)

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 21, 2013, 11:16:12 am »

Welp.. No one died.

I guess.. That's a good thing..?
One less scum.

Your posts are always dripping of content...

Seriously, you need to give us more. Who do you think is scum? Who is town? How would you answer mail-mi's question?

Vote: BoxOfDOG in the meantime.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 21, 2013, 11:20:36 am »

I agree, Vote: BoxOfDog.

BoxOfDOG

• Coppersmith
  • "I refuse, officer, to get out of the box."
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 21, 2013, 11:34:22 am »

Eggh.. Not exactly cause for a vote. Well, kind of.

So far, Ashersky was the most suspicious, but that was because he literally claimed scum.
Eh, other than that, Voltglass
If you want me to state my suspicions, then it's Voltglass.

And mail-mi's question.
I don't even remember what IC means. I've been trying to figure that out for the past hour, and can't find it anywhere.
Until then, I have to go.
NMIII: VT (IDK) NMIV: VT (L) RMM9: Nathan Drake (D) RMM11: Pied Piper (Lightning Rod) (W)

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 21, 2013, 11:35:09 am »

Eggh.. Not exactly cause for a vote. Well, kind of.

So far, Ashersky was the most suspicious, but that was because he literally claimed scum.
Eh, other than that, Voltglass
If you want me to state my suspicions, then it's Voltglass.

And mail-mi's question.
I don't even remember what IC means. I've been trying to figure that out for the past hour, and can't find it anywhere.
Until then, I have to go.

State why you're suspicious of him.

IC = Innocent Child. Someone who is mod-confirmed Town.

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 21, 2013, 11:55:49 am »

I can confirm that I also got a message, and was told to mention EFHW in my first post if i am SK. (Of course worded in a different way to not make me realize this was SK hunting.)
But I am not so I didn't.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: November 21, 2013, 12:01:07 pm »

I'm clearly the best IC.

Duh.

I received a bauble last night, Innovation Inc. style, did anybody else?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 21, 2013, 12:01:48 pm »

If you believe ash has one or more partners, what do you think of his saying that we should treat EFHW and me as Masons?

Poll: If one of us alive right now were to become an IC, who would you want it to be?
I would really like if everyone came to a consensus on this.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 21, 2013, 12:02:13 pm »

I can confirm that I also got a message, and was told to mention EFHW in my first post if i am SK. (Of course worded in a different way to not make me realize this was SK hunting.)

What else did the message say? How was it worded such that you would possibly follow along with it if you were a SK?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 21, 2013, 12:02:41 pm »

Are you saying that you can actually make someone an IC?

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 21, 2013, 12:15:30 pm »

What else did the message say? How was it worded such that you would possibly follow along with it if you were a SK?
I do not want to to post all of the message. The one who sent it to me may do so it if they think there is nothing to be kept secret.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 21, 2013, 12:16:48 pm »

I do not want to to post all of the message. The one who sent it to me may do so it if they think there is nothing to be kept secret.

Do you think if you were a SK you would have followed along?

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 21, 2013, 12:26:26 pm »

Do you think if you were a SK you would have followed along?
I am not sure. Possibly, yes. Also possible that I would have been more careful not to risk anything that might be a trap.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 21, 2013, 12:31:47 pm »

As everything is spelled out now, I might as well clear things up.

I am, in addition to my previous claim, also a 4-Shot Mailman. The plan I tried to execute here is based on my clue, which says this (among other things):

Legend has it that the world will die as quickly as it was born. By the hands of a silent and solo killer, his body stained an ugly red from the blood of it’s dead victims. He will murder again if one doesn’t stand up for what is write.

Hence my question who has a character associated to red. xeiron answered this with yes, so he was my preferred candidate for the SK. Things got shaken up a bit by ashersky's claim, but I decided to still try this. I sent three messages, one to xeiron that said this:

Hi xeiron, this is faust. My clues make me believe you are a vig. If this is correct, mention EFHW's name in your first D2 post. If I know you're the vig, I can back you up if you are forced to claim. If you're not the vig, indicate that by mentioning my name in the first post.

I hoped that as SK, he might want to jump on a vig claim, and the chances that he actually was a vig were neglectible. I sent messages to Jimmmmm and EFHW as well because they are my top town reads (I sent two in case one of them died).

I don't think ash was the SK mentioned in my flavor text, even though it might be. But I trust that his role is either mafia, along with others, or (as he said himself) some kind of Cult Leader thing.

Now what to take from what happened? xeiron claimed non-vig. That doesn't mean much. But he followed along with my instructions, which I think is more of a scum trait (if he's town, well, I might be scum and he doesn't want to give me any information).

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 21, 2013, 12:39:37 pm »

nice try faust, but I think the clue does refer to ashersky, because it says "its dead victims", like one would say of an animal.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 21, 2013, 12:41:12 pm »

Yes. But I need to do it before the day ends.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 21, 2013, 12:55:28 pm »

I think Voltgloss seems to be the favorite so far.
the only objection to him is that he doesn't seems to be around at he moment.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 21, 2013, 01:06:07 pm »

What would happen if you selected scum? If it would turn them town we should have one claim.

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 21, 2013, 01:36:23 pm »

What would happen if you selected scum? If it would turn them town we should have one claim.
It probably works as a mod-confirmed cop result.
Thats why it is very interesting to see who nominate themselves, and who do not.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 21, 2013, 01:40:55 pm »

I am awaiting confirmation of a question. Stay tuned.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 21, 2013, 01:54:30 pm »

Why in god's name would Voltgloss be preferred? AFAICT he's done nothing to indicate he is town at all.

If someone who is Mafia is made IC what becomes of that situation?
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 42  All

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 20 queries.