Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 42  All

Author Topic: RMM11: A Grimm Tale (Game Over- Town Wins!)  (Read 94084 times)

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
Re: RMM11: A Grimm Tale (Chapter 1 [Day])
« Reply #200 on: November 17, 2013, 02:42:05 pm »

Does anybody's have to do with an axe?

Yep.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 17, 2013, 02:47:55 pm »

I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 17, 2013, 02:50:38 pm »

Yep.
vote: jimmmmm

Wow. Explanation?

Flavor thing. "An axe wants to destroy the entire forest" is basically what it says
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 17, 2013, 02:53:07 pm »

Yep.

Wow. Explanation?

Flavor thing. "An axe wants to destroy the entire forest" is basically what it says

No no no, the Enchanted Forest is my home! I consider its plants and animals my family.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 17, 2013, 02:58:07 pm »

"An axe threatens to destroy the entire forest." that doesn't sound suspicious to you?

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 17, 2013, 03:01:33 pm »

Yep.

Wow. Explanation?

No no no, the Enchanted Forest is my home! I consider its plants and animals my family.
+111

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 17, 2013, 03:02:23 pm »

"An axe threatens to destroy the entire forest." that doesn't sound suspicious to you?

But we are IN the forest.  That means the axe is threatening US!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 17, 2013, 03:26:07 pm »

Exactly. Jimmmmm has an ax. It's threatening to destroy the entire forest. Vote jimmm.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 17, 2013, 03:47:44 pm »

Exactly. Jimmmmm has an ax. It's threatening to destroy the entire forest. Vote jimmm.

That's what our QT is called, the Enchanted Forest Neighborhood.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: November 17, 2013, 03:49:46 pm »

That's what our QT is called, the Enchanted Forest Neighborhood.

Wait wait wait wait wait wait....

... An ax that resides in the forest threatening to destroy it. It's jimmmmm

The bolded part I didn't tell. I am now.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 17, 2013, 03:55:08 pm »

Interesting. Except...

- Scum will not be immediately outed if they are forced to claim.

Assuming you're telling the truth, I can assure you, the person you're talking about knows full well not to associate themself with an axe. Things are never that easy, nor should they be.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 17, 2013, 03:56:34 pm »

An ax that resides in the forest threatening to destroy it.

Did you copy-paste this?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 17, 2013, 03:57:57 pm »

Did you copy-paste this?
no.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 17, 2013, 03:59:11 pm »

Did you copy-paste this?
no.

Does the word ax/e always, never or sometimes contain an 'e' in your flavour?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 17, 2013, 04:03:58 pm »

Did you copy-paste this?
no.

its only once, and it has an e.

It also says that two others are in the forest. Two other axes, or two other neighbors?

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 17, 2013, 04:07:37 pm »

Did you copy-paste this?
no.

It also says that two others are in the forest. Two other axes, or two other neighbors?

Perhaps two other neighbours, at least one other axe if you're telling the truth.

Think about it. In a game of Mafia, designed around intrigue and deceit, do you really think that you would be told, "someone with an axe is scum", and you ask who has an axe, and that scum immediately outs himself? What's gone wrong here? Has Arch neglected to give me a safe flavour claim, or have I neglected to use it?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 17, 2013, 04:09:34 pm »

Did you copy-paste this?
no.

Perhaps two other neighbours, at least one other axe if you're telling the truth.

Think about it. In a game of Mafia, designed around intrigue and deceit, do you really think that you would be told, "someone with an axe is scum", and you ask who has an axe, and that scum immediately outs himself? What's gone wrong here? Has Arch neglected to give me a safe flavour claim, or have I neglected to use it?

It says "an axe that lives in the forest wants to destroy it." Good enough for a Day 1 vote from me.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 17, 2013, 04:10:49 pm »

Did you copy-paste this?
no.

It says "an axe that lives in the forest wants to destroy it." Good enough for a Day 1 vote from me.

I disagree. Do you think you've caught scum, or don't you?

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 17, 2013, 04:12:09 pm »

Mail-mi.
Can you please copy paste the whole QT flavour immediately?!
Now that you add new parts to your flavour whenever new information shows up I cannot decide if you are faking it.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 17, 2013, 04:12:23 pm »

Did you copy-paste this?
no.

I disagree. Do you think you've caught scum, or don't you?

I think its evidence towards you being scum if there is more. Otherwise, no, but if everyone is at 50% and you're at 53%, I'm gonna vote you early day 1

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 17, 2013, 04:13:17 pm »

Mail-mi.
Can you please copy paste the whole QT flavour immediately?!
Now that you add new parts to your flavour whenever new information shows up I cannot decide if you are faking it.
Are we allowed to do that?

xeiron

• Pearl Diver
    • View Profile
Re: RMM11: A Grimm Tale (/out if you need to)
« Reply #222 on: November 17, 2013, 04:14:39 pm »

Thread Locked.

Roles are going out now. Your role will be 'confirmed' by posting in any of your provided QTs or by replying back to me. Day 1 will start when all but one player has 'confirmed'.

Remember the rules about sharing information! You cannot quote or copy+paste parts of your Role PM or share any QT links, but there are no limits for how little or how much setup info you want to share from your personal QT. Just be careful of what you share...

Yes, you can copy pasye from QT, but not from pm.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 17, 2013, 04:16:11 pm »

EFHW directly asked in our QT if we could copy-paste the flavour clues, and Arch said we could.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 17, 2013, 04:16:50 pm »

I think its evidence towards you being scum if there is more. Otherwise, no, but if everyone is at 50% and you're at 53%, I'm gonna vote you early day 1

Well good then, we can move on from it and start actually trying to find scum.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 42  All

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 20 queries.