Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: finish your turn  (Read 846 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
finish your turn
« on: September 21, 2013, 02:19:31 pm »
+7

I don't know how this could really be addressed, but I just played a game where I won, but my opponent forgot to finish his last turn, leaving me having to wait for the timeout win as opposed to just winning outright.  I am certain that this was unintentional by my opponent, seeing as how he offered the traditional "gg" just before he bought the province that effectively was him offering his resignation, except he forgot to finish out his buys leaving me to wait for the game to time out.  Except it didn't.  For about 30-45 minutes.  Then I finally gave up and closed the window.

I was able to just sit around and wait since I was watching Chelsea defeat Fulham while playing, but it was still pretty frustrating

Maybe I am just reminiscing, but the "force opponent to resign" after a shortish period that showed up on iso was a much better system.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 20 queries.