Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 42  All

Author Topic: Mafia XXXII: Dynasty Warriors Mafia  (Read 94596 times)

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
Mafia XXXII: Dynasty Warriors Mafia
« on: September 16, 2013, 11:55:50 am »

Welcome to MXXXII: Dynasty Warriors Mafia

Mods: Mcmcsalot

This is a normal mafia game with the setup of C9++ See further set-up and deadline information in Post 2.

Players:
1. Eevee
2. Robz888
3. Ashersky
4. Voltaire
5. Yuma
6. Twistedarcher
7. Theorel
8. Sudgy
9. Mail-Mi
10. Chairs
11. Nkirbit
12. Xerses
13. Galzria - Yuan Shao, the Innocent Child

Spectators Tagged: Jimm, Liopoil

Day starts: Day 1 Start: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=9409.msg302666#msg302666

f.ds Mafia Ruleset

The Golden Rule:

Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game.

Please read
The Civility Pledge before signing up for this game. If you have not /pledged there, you cannot play here.

Excessive personal attacks or uncivil behavior may be dealt with by modifiers or modkills.

General Gameplay and Etiquette:

1. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
2. Personal communication outside of the forum postings is NOT ALLOWED unless your Role PM specifically allows it.
3. If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to all mods by the posted deadline (generally 48 hours from Night start during the first few Nights; later Nights may have shorter deadlines). If we do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions. In case of multiple submissions, the last valid one before the deadline will be used. Generally, one team member may submit the Night Actions for all team members.
4. Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage), unless your Role PM specifically allows it.
5. Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mods know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase, unless your Action is compulsory.
6. As a general rule you should aim for one post every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:

1. A simple majority (rounded up) of all living members must agree on one person for a lynch to occur prior to deadline.
2. Once you have reached a simple majority no further unvoting will change someone’s fate. Further votes will also be ignored.
3. Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players including the one who was lynched may continue to post during twilight.
4. Please submit votes as: Vote: PlayerName. Votes will NOT be counted if they are not bold or do not follow this syntax! Obvious abbreviations or nicknames will be counted so long as they are unambiguous.
5. Please submit vote revocations as either Unvote: PlayerName or Unvote. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
6. You may Vote: No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a lynch.
7. Once you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post in the game or in Quicktopics, except for twilight. This means that you do not even get a “Bah” post. The dead in this game are silent, but will be invited to the Spectator Quicktopic.
8. Do not edit or delete posts. We don't want some players having more information than others. If you want to clarify posts, feel free to double post.

Miscellaneous/Mechanics:

1. Bold, Purple text is reserved for the Mod. No invisible/small text is allowed, nor is cryptography.
2. If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the Mods privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
3. The Mods may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
4. Please bold all requests to the Mods so that they don’t get missed.
5. Prods of missing players will be issued automatically after 48 hours of no activity or upon request after 24 hours of no activity. A prodded player has 48 hours to respond or risks replacement. A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to replacement without further notice.
6. Rule violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill.
7. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.

Helpful Links:

--Newbie Guide

--Frequently Asked Questions

--Commonly Used Abbreviations

TO CLARIFY, I AM NOT A MODERATOR OF F.DS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS GAME, I AM MODERATING THAT THE RULES ARE FOLLOWED AND HIDDEN ACTIONS ARE COMPLETED PROPERLY.

(Format blatantly stolen[and botched] from Modern Community)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 11:47:25 am by mcmcsalot »
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XXXII: Dynasty Warriors Mafia
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 12:00:37 pm »

Welcome to the battle of Hulao Gate!

I have called you all here to settle this dispute with as little conflict as possible. Instead of slaughtering millions while you ravage the land, why don't we just vote on how to split up the land. However there are too many officers here, I think some people that were not invited have shown up. Oh well sticking with the whole non-violent theme lets vote to kill a few people off first and hope it goes well.

There will be No quoting of your PM in any way shape or form, flavor claiming is strictly forbidden as well as anything from your role pm, flavor has been tailored to roles and alignment. This Game will be colorful, however I will specifically state Town or Mafia when dealing with alignments. Vanilla Townies are known as No-Face Officers.

There will be a Flavor Victory as well as a Regular victory but this is hidden and should not distract from the real game whatsoever

for clarification you may role claim like normal, it is just Flavor and all things related to Flavor that must remain hidden
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 02:40:14 pm by mcmcsalot »
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 12:01:28 pm »

/tag at least for now.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 12:12:18 pm »

yes please!

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 12:21:56 pm »

/in.

I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 12:22:10 pm »

SO EXCITED. I usually don't care about flavor but OH MY GOODNESS YES.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 12:25:15 pm »

Mcmc and I are obsessed with the Dyanasty Warriors video game series, which is based on Romance of the Three Kingdoms, a famous Chinese novel depicting the fall of the Han Dynasty and War of the Three Kingdoms from about 180 AD to 280 AD.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 12:53:00 pm »

Tbfl?

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 01:41:21 pm »

Tbfl?

I haven't had time to format everything the way I want it yet so some stuff is To Be Finished Later.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 06:55:44 pm »

/in
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 07:35:00 pm »

/in only if the total number of players doesn't end up being huge, in which case I'll happily /out to make room for others.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 07:42:20 pm »

/in... did I make it in? I am not too late am I?

I desperately need to be in a mafia game. LET ME IN! LET ME IN!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 07:50:49 pm »

/in... did I make it in? I am not too late am I?

I desperately need to be in a mafia game. LET ME IN! LET ME IN!
Mcmc, I suggest this rule change: "No players with a username starting with the last two letters of the alphabet can play."
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 07:54:32 pm »

This is a normal mafia game with the setup of C9++ See further set-up and deadline information in Post 2.

Yay! I am been aching for a good old fashioned ++ setup! I know absolutely nothing about the flavor, but hey, I didn't know anything about Doctor Who either.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 07:57:38 pm »

I can't see where he says that... but if this is true, I am probably in.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 08:23:31 pm »

Yay me likey C9++

/in

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 09:34:30 pm »

/tag

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 09:39:51 pm »

13 player C++ is awesome.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 10:27:44 pm »

Players:
1. Eevee
2. Robz
3. ashersky
4. voltaire
5. yuma
6. liopoil
7. TA

Six spots left!

I need this game to fill like now. I know Modern Community is just starting, but for me... the sooner this game starts the sooner I can stop acting erratically and twitching all the time. I need to get back to my normal self.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2013, 10:29:20 pm »

I know Modern Community is just starting, but for me... the sooner this game starts the sooner I can stop acting erratically and twitching all the time. I need to get back to my normal self.
This made me lol.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2013, 10:29:47 pm »

I really shouldn't... i really shouldn't....

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2013, 10:31:53 pm »

twitch, twitch, shudder

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 11:03:56 pm »

Oh man.  C9++ is something I've wanted to try out for a long time... I'm tempted.  I will hold off for now, but if this doesn't fill for a while, I might just have to join.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2013, 11:20:58 pm »

Oh man.  C9++ is something I've wanted to try out for a long time... I'm tempted.  I will hold off for now, but if this doesn't fill for a while, I might just have to join.

I've modded it twice.  Great set-up.  Looking forward to playing.

You know I have a plan to break it.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2013, 11:55:06 pm »

I've modded it twice.  Great set-up.  Looking forward to playing.

You know I have a plan to break it.

:D.  The only thing is, I'm also looking forward to trying out the fire and ice game that mail-mi is running next.  I won't be signing up for both that and this, I don't think.. I'll have to decide between the two!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 42  All

Page created in 0.157 seconds with 20 queries.