Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]  All

Author Topic: Asper's Cards  (Read 131183 times)

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5270
    • View Profile
Re: Asper's Cards
« Reply #1325 on: May 01, 2019, 06:32:18 am »

Hi Udzu,

glad to hear that you like the cards :)
I hope they will entertain you well.

About your questions:
  • There are 10 Zombies and they do not have their own pile. They only come with Necromancer.
  • There are 6 Loyal Subjects and they are pile-less like Shelters or Heirlooms.
  • Assemble is supposed to let you choose the order, but I see the wording is unclear about this.
  • I'm afraid there is no real "history" of cards, unless you count my posts in this thread whenever I announed a change. Even then, I might occasionally have changed a minor detail without posting about it specifically. Sorry.

Udzu

• Ambassador
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: May 01, 2019, 02:06:49 pm »
+1

Thanks! The cards have been really fun to play with so far, fitting seamlessly into kingdoms with published cards.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5270
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: May 02, 2019, 06:39:13 am »

Thanks! The cards have been really fun to play with so far, fitting seamlessly into kingdoms with published cards.

Glad to hear! Don't hesitate to leave any feedback, positive or negative :)

Kudasai

• Tactician
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: May 05, 2019, 04:00:23 pm »
+1

You asked for some Feat suggestions in the "Weekly Design Contest", but posting a response here seems more appropriate. Anyways, I have a few random Feat suggestions:

-"Played same number of Action and Treasure cards in a turn."
-"Made $11 or more $." (Or some other high $ value.)
-"Started 4 turns between discard pile shuffles." (Or some number of turns that makes sense. Potentially hard to track.)
-"Gained a Curse." or "Gained a Curse during your turn." (The latter not effecting Curse Attacks.)

Really like the Feat idea. Some quick questions:

-Are you still planning to have multiple/different Feat boards that can be used?
-Have you considered having more Feats on the Feat Board? Like 4 Feats on the bottom, 3 Feats for the middle, and 2 Feats for the top.
-Have you considered having Fame cards care about what Fame Tier you've reached? (A Fame Tier being the rows on the Feat Board.)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 04:15:07 pm by Kudasai »

Gubump

• Minion
  • Respect: +396
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: July 23, 2019, 09:48:29 pm »

Tithe gives infinite with Fortress. Sorry if somebody else has pointed that out already.
All of my fan card mockups are credited to Violet CLM and his Dominion Card Image Generator.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]  All

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 21 queries.