Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]  All

Author Topic: Asper's Cards  (Read 121979 times)

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5260
    • View Profile
Re: Asper's Cards
« Reply #1325 on: May 01, 2019, 06:32:18 am »

Hi Udzu,

glad to hear that you like the cards :)
I hope they will entertain you well.

About your questions:
  • There are 10 Zombies and they do not have their own pile. They only come with Necromancer.
  • There are 6 Loyal Subjects and they are pile-less like Shelters or Heirlooms.
  • Assemble is supposed to let you choose the order, but I see the wording is unclear about this.
  • I'm afraid there is no real "history" of cards, unless you count my posts in this thread whenever I announed a change. Even then, I might occasionally have changed a minor detail without posting about it specifically. Sorry.

Udzu

• Ambassador
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: May 01, 2019, 02:06:49 pm »
+1

Thanks! The cards have been really fun to play with so far, fitting seamlessly into kingdoms with published cards.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5260
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: May 02, 2019, 06:39:13 am »

Thanks! The cards have been really fun to play with so far, fitting seamlessly into kingdoms with published cards.

Glad to hear! Don't hesitate to leave any feedback, positive or negative :)

Kudasai

• Duke
  • Respect: +153
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: May 05, 2019, 04:00:23 pm »
+1

You asked for some Feat suggestions in the "Weekly Design Contest", but posting a response here seems more appropriate. Anyways, I have a few random Feat suggestions:

-"Played same number of Action and Treasure cards in a turn."
-"Made $11 or more $." (Or some other high $ value.)
-"Started 4 turns between discard pile shuffles." (Or some number of turns that makes sense. Potentially hard to track.)
-"Gained a Curse." or "Gained a Curse during your turn." (The latter not effecting Curse Attacks.)

Really like the Feat idea. Some quick questions:

-Are you still planning to have multiple/different Feat boards that can be used?
-Have you considered having more Feats on the Feat Board? Like 4 Feats on the bottom, 3 Feats for the middle, and 2 Feats for the top.
-Have you considered having Fame cards care about what Fame Tier you've reached? (A Fame Tier being the rows on the Feat Board.)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 04:15:07 pm by Kudasai »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54]  All

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 20 queries.