Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Trains interest check/sign-up  (Read 494 times)

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
Trains interest check/sign-up
« on: August 21, 2013, 02:55:47 pm »

Trains

So, you're not interested in a heavy 18AL game, but would like to play a lighter train game?  And hey, this is a dominion forum...

So, there's a relatively new (to America) train-dominion-game that is just coming out called Trains.  I'm going to host a game.

This one has random/hidden information, so you need like a real live mod and stuff.  Well, I'm that mod.

Now, a Dominion-style game is a little harder to moderate than other games, because well, maybe you want to draw cards during your turn.  And it sucks to have to wait for a mod...so, I've developed a system.

I've got a pair of google docs, one holds your deck and all necessary randomization...the other holds your hand, and the potential for further draws.  So, you don't get to see your draw ahead of time, but I can set your deck ordering ahead of time.  Ideally no one will try to cheat, but I do have a log of changes, so I can check if its needed.

Anyways, here's an example player's hand and board.  In order for this to work, I'll have to share the google doc with edit privileges to each of you individually, so I'll need e-mails.

So, let me know if you're interested...
Rules: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/88890/trains-official-rulebook

Google Doc Spreadsheet for board/hand.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgQW2_nUk_nKdHo1NzFZdnJaRGR2cEQ3b3pfeW5zSnc&usp=sharing

1. (EFHW)
2. TwistedArcher

(Note: I'll be away until Monday, but I'll be happy to answer questions, etc, when I get back)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 03:07:14 pm by theorel »

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
Re: Trains interest check/sign-up
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 02:59:14 pm »

I'll try this
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.339 seconds with 20 queries.