Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Online Dominion Resources & Current Status  (Read 26877 times)

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +3527
    • View Profile
Online Dominion Resources & Current Status
« on: August 21, 2013, 12:50:45 pm »
+30

This thread is meant to guide new players to the major off-site resources and to link to the previously-stickied feature threads. PM me to suggest changes or additions or if you'd like to add details to any section.
  • gokosalvager.com: Goko game log search (thread), kingdom visualizer (thread), and leaderboard (thread) -- Site, Details
  • Council Room: Isotropic player stats, log search, and many statistical analyses -- Site, Details
  • rspeer's Dominiate: Write bots and simulate strategies -- Site, Thread
  • Geronimoo's Dominion Simulator: Write bots and simulate strategies -- Site
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 03:11:26 am by ragingduckd »
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Online Dominion Resources
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 01:03:13 pm »
+2

gokologs.drunkensailor.org -- now gokosalvager.com

I'm phasing out the "drunkensailor" URL since I don't actually own the domain... it's just a freebie from dynamicddns.  That creates all sorts of problems for hosting, so it's gotta go.  Please also do not link to andrewiannaccone.com... I'll be repurposing that address soon.

Features:
Open source github project. To contribute, contact AI/ragingduckd.

I've added more detailed error reporting. Please post the whole page of gobbledygook when you report an error, along with a description of what you were doing when it happened -- or better still, how to make it happen consistently.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 04:30:46 am by ragingduckd »
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 01:03:39 pm »
+2

councilroom.com

Shows results and analyses of games played on the Isotropic Dominion server (now closed). There is work under way to add Goko games to the site.

Features:
  • View detailed Isotropic player stats
  • Search Isotropic game logs
  • Statistical analyses of popular buys, best openings, and more
To contribute, contact Mike McCallister or join the google group.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 08:35:29 pm by ragingduckd »

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 08:03:32 am »
+4

Resources for making Dominion Videos/Live Streams

This thread contains a list of recommended software for capturing and editing Dominion videos and for live-streaming Dominion on Twitch, as well as links to text and video tutorials for using this software.

The Dominion Videos Subforum contains various threads highlighting channels that individual users have.
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.