Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hi, I'm Compynerd255!  (Read 1674 times)

Compynerd255

• Alchemist
  • Respect: +23
    • View Profile
    • Betafreak Games
Hi, I'm Compynerd255!
« on: August 20, 2013, 04:19:07 pm »
+5

Hi, I'm Compynerd255! I'm a college student and a programmer by trade, posting my work on my website, http://www.betafreak.com.

I discovered Dominion while doing an internship at Microsoft last summer - there were about a dozen people at my building who played it. Let's just say that I was hooked from the start. :) I don't actually own any boxed sets of Dominion, but I like playing computer implementations, such as online and an offline WPF version. I love all of Dominion, looking at cards and how they interact, thinking about cool strategies and ideas, inventing new cards, etc.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
  • Respect: +2707
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, I'm Compynerd255!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 05:05:11 pm »

Hi, I'm Compynerd255! I'm a college student and a programmer by trade, posting my work on my website, http://www.betafreak.com.

I discovered Dominion while doing an internship at Microsoft last summer - there were about a dozen people at my building who played it. Let's just say that I was hooked from the start. :) I don't actually own any boxed sets of Dominion, but I like playing computer implementations, such as online and an offline WPF version. I love all of Dominion, looking at cards and how they interact, thinking about cool strategies and ideas, inventing new cards, etc.

Welcome!  Have you checked out the Forum Games?
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

Compynerd255

• Alchemist
  • Respect: +23
    • View Profile
    • Betafreak Games
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 06:47:37 pm »
+1

No I haven't - I just did. It sounds quite fun, but I have yet to determine if I have time to dabble in that stuff.

Something I forgot to mention is that, in a few months, I'll be leaving on a two year mission for my church and will thus be dead to the Internet.

Jdaki

• Bishop
  • Respect: +47
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 06:56:31 pm »

Make sure you bring a couple sets of Dominion!
Welcome for your brief stay.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 07:30:24 pm »

No I haven't - I just did. It sounds quite fun, but I have yet to determine if I have time to dabble in that stuff.

Something I forgot to mention is that, in a few months, I'll be leaving on a two year mission for my church and will thus be dead to the Internet.

Hey http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=9207.new#new!
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 20 queries.