Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Tactics Quiz & Endgame Principles  (Read 11788 times)

michaeljb

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: michaeljb
  • Respect: +2115
    • View Profile
Re: Tactics Quiz & Endgame Principles
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2014, 12:00:42 am »

Also, the PPR ones are really complicated, and you need to be a ridiculously good deck-tracker for detailed scenario 2. Or I guess maybe just use the extension? :/

I don't think you need to be a ridiculously good deck-tracker just to follow the score in 2p. The only other gameplay benefit the extension offers is easier access to the game log...which I guess is actually big, considering the patience you'd need to actually look through the whole log in Goko's interface, and assuming you'd bother to take the time to back track anyway.
🚂 Give 18xx games a chance 🚂

WanderingWinder

• Adventurer
  • ...doesn't really matter to me
  • Respect: +4386
    • View Profile
    • WanderingWinder YouTube Page
Re: Tactics Quiz & Endgame Principles
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2014, 07:37:21 am »

Also, the PPR ones are really complicated, and you need to be a ridiculously good deck-tracker for detailed scenario 2. Or I guess maybe just use the extension? :/

I don't think you need to be a ridiculously good deck-tracker just to follow the score in 2p. The only other gameplay benefit the extension offers is easier access to the game log...which I guess is actually big, considering the patience you'd need to actually look through the whole log in Goko's interface, and assuming you'd bother to take the time to back track anyway.
At the time, I'm pretty sure it was different, and definitely not just score-tracking. I don't remember exactly what it was though - it was over half a year ago.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.