Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Honour  (Read 554 times)

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
Honour
« on: August 11, 2013, 09:06:56 pm »

-- You are expected to play with morality and integrity. Do not cheat. Do not game the system. There may be challenges that require you to do something that can't be monitored by mods or other players. This will be kept to a minimum. However, your conscience will have to suffice in these situations. It's just a game--there is no prize. I will say it again: Do not cheat.

I decided to make a new thread because I didn't want to clutter up the Survivor thread. I was just struck when reading this by how lucky we are to have a community in which we can play a game with 15 other people, most or all of whom we haven't met, and be able to trust each one of them to subscribe to the honour system. I just think that's really cool.

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: Honour
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 09:10:17 pm »

I agree. It really is incredible. Having moved away from home and into a new city around the same time that the Forum Games side of things really got going, it's been really wonderful to strike up a bond with this group of friends from all over the world, and have it transcend just playing games.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
Re: Honour
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 01:33:57 pm »

I never commented here? Well, it's great indeed. I like you guys, all of you!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.