Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Gokoins  (Read 4567 times)

noey21

• Spy
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Gokoins
« on: July 28, 2013, 11:13:46 am »

So I purchased using paypall 2 days ago and I still don't have them.  How long does it take.  I have contacted support.  At both places.  This has been very frustrated I waited this long because there were so many problems.  This is making me think maybe I shouldn't again.

It says it won't process the money until they have verified and well it took the money 24 hours ago.  Any help would be nice.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12849
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: Gokoins
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 12:01:52 pm »

I think it's pretty common for it to take a couple of days.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

noey21

• Spy
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 02:22:20 am »

thanks!

yed

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: yed
  • Respect: +571
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 03:18:01 am »

For me clearing cache in my browser helped. But did not get any message about verification.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
  • Respect: +2706
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 01:20:14 pm »
+6

For me clearing cache in my browser helped. But did not get any message about verification.

It's probably becuase you only got rid of the cache, not the two coppers.  You probably should have gotten rid of the coppers instead...
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10741
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 04:42:04 pm »

Wait, what? When you purchase Gokoins with Paypal, they aren't available Immediately?? That's crazy. An online-only, virtual commodity should be instantly available upon payment. If I had ever broken down and finally paid money for Goko, I would be extremely upset if I couldn't use what I bought that same day.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

D Bo

• Conspirator
  • Respect: +93
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 04:44:57 pm »
+3

I never had that problem - mine was immediately available both times I've purchased Gokoins.

StrongRhino

• Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: StrongRhino
  • Respect: +247
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 04:51:50 pm »

I never had that problem - mine was immediately available both times I've purchased Gokoins.
Me too.

clb

• Tactician
  • Respect: +182
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 06:54:30 pm »

The first time I bought gokoins, nothing happened (including no $ transfer). The second time, the gokoins were immediately available, but I only received 2 of the email confirmatuons.
Why do I have to buy one pack of coins at a time, rather than specifying how many of each clumping I want?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12849
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 07:41:55 pm »
+7

That's because Mine is in the base set and is always available.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
  • Respect: +2466
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 02:35:07 am »

Every time, I also had the Gokoins immediately. However, on Goko's part, the reason for the delay is not on their part, but on the service they are using which doesn't always immediately credit accounts. I do agree though that it should instantly give the gokoins and if something comes up where a card was rejected, then they can always take back any purchases made with the Gokoins.

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 08:07:30 am »

Every time, I also had the Gokoins immediately. However, on Goko's part, the reason for the delay is not on their part, but on the service they are using which doesn't always immediately credit accounts. I do agree though that it should instantly give the gokoins and if something comes up where a card was rejected, then they can always take back any purchases made with the Gokoins.

There should no longer be internet services that do not pay instantly.  They have Paypal as one option, which is instant.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 21 queries.