Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: "Best of" or "Hall of Fame" for fan cards?  (Read 1118 times)

GeronimoRex

• Navigator
  • Respect: +49
    • View Profile
"Best of" or "Hall of Fame" for fan cards?
« on: July 24, 2013, 11:34:43 am »
+1

So there are ~800 different threads in the Variants and Fan Cards subforum, and I know a lot of those have multiple cards, and most of those threads have several suggested variations of each fan card. So I'm guessing there are several thousand fan cards that have been proposed and discussed in these forums.

So the question is: is there any way to create a sticky "Best of" or "Hall of Fame" for those cards that rise above the rest. I know there have been periodic fan card design contests and whatnot, but it's difficult to sort through all these threads to find those "bests."

It seems like it would be helpful to have one thread people could go to who are interested in seeing all the top designs.

Thoughts? Is there any way to make this work?

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5347
    • View Profile
Re: "Best of" or "Hall of Fame" for fan cards?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 11:53:45 am »
+1

Maybe if we had a good way of deciding which cards to put in. What we could do would be having a thread in which we talk about the cards we like made by other people. I don't really know whether it should be sticky, though. Or maybe just another contest - i'd really like to participate in one, some time.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.