Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hansel and Gretel Micro Mafia  (Read 1466 times)

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
Hansel and Gretel Micro Mafia
« on: July 16, 2013, 02:33:47 pm »

Micro Mafia – Hansel and Gretel
The story: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hansel_and_Gretel

Player List (assuming start Sunday 7/21)

1. Ashersky
2. Eevee
3. Liopoil
4. chairs

tag: yuma

Roles

The following roles are used:
  • 2 Bad Mothers -- 1 Wicked Witch, 1 Evil Stepmother
  • 3 Townies – Hansel, Gretel, Woodcutter (for flavor only, all townies will receive identical PMs)

Rules

From the Wiki Vengeful game (flavor changed) http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vengeful_Mafia.  The game uses standard mafia rules, with the following exceptions and details:

• The Bad Mothers can't kill. There is no Night phase.
  • If the Wicked Witch is lynched at any point, the town immediately wins.
  • If, on Day 1 only, one of the townies is lynched, this townie immediately gets to make a vigilante kill. (The town does not automatically win by having the Wicked Witch killed in this way.)
  • The Bad Mothers win if they control half of the town.

Added by me:  The rewards listed here will be adjusted depending on the number of people playing
  • Day 1 is 48 hours.  Days 2+ start with a base of 24 hours (see below).  Unused hours will be banked.
  • Each player will receive a “flavor phrase” as part of their PM.  Players are encouraged to use breadcrumbs to hint at their flavor phrases during Day 1.  During Day 1 twilight, if the Wicked Witch has not been lynched, each player (including the dead one(s)) can name one other player and their guess at that player’s flavor phrase.  You are not allowed to use the actual words in your flavor phrase in your posts
  • For each townie who either guesses correctly or is correctly guessed, 6 hours will be added to the Day 2 deadline.  If three or more townies either guess or are guessed correctly, one of you will be given two names, one of whom is a Bad Mother.  If any Bad Mother either guesses correctly or is correctly guessed there will be a night kill at the end of Day 2.  This nightkill will have a 5% chance of succeeding for each correct guess.  The number of correct guesses achieved by each side will be announced, but no other information.
  • If there are no correct guesses the first time around, or at players’ request in the case of only a few right answers, the contest will be held again during the next twilight with possible flavor phrases provided, and the rewards reduced to 3 hours, 3 names, and 2.5 percent chance of success per correct guess.
  • Flavor phrases do NOT reflect alignment.
PMs
You are Town.  You can pick if you want to imagine yourself as Hansel, Gretel or Woodcutter, but it doesn't make a difference to the game.  Your only weapon is your vote.  Use it well.

Your Flavor Phrase is: {flavor phrase here}

You win when all threats to town are gone and at least one town player is alive.

You are the Wicked Witch, a Bad Mother.  Your partner is [].  Your QT is [].  If you are lynched, town wins automatically.  You have no nightkill, with the exception of N2 if you or your partner guess a flavor phrase correctly or someone correctly guesses your flavor phrase(s).

You win if the Bad Mothers control half of town and town has no vengeance kill.
You are the Evil Stepmother, a Bad Mother.  Your partner is [].  Your QT is [].  You have no nightkill, with the exception of N2 if you or your partner guess a flavor phrase correctly or someone correctly guesses your flavor phrase(s).

You win if the Bad Mothers control half of town and town has no vengeance kill.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 12:59:22 pm by EFHW »

nkirbit

• Conspirator
    • View Profile
Re: Hansel and Gretel Micro Mafia
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 03:30:17 pm »

This sounds super fun!  Unfortunately, I'm in too many games right now :(

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 04:47:26 pm »

I'd suggest making this one super-blitz.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 05:58:31 pm »

Just make it Drunk Mafia 4
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 07:42:20 pm »

Hmmm... I might want to play. But this is a little too close to blitz for me to commit given my current schedule.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 07:44:35 pm »

/in if it starts on a Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 09:18:35 pm »

yuma can you play if we start it Sunday?

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 08:39:34 am »

I can play if we start on sunday!

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 03:49:14 pm »

oh, I'm in. I think this is the sort of game that should be super blitz though, because there is only 5 people and can easily end D1.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 11:11:37 pm »

like I mentioned in the VLA thread I am leaving on a vacation Sunday through Saturday and then will be back on my 7 on schedule.... So I won't be able to participate in this game unless it doesn't start for like... ~ 3 weeks... obviously I expect the game to be full by then, so I'll just do the stats...

Sorry.

Unless this games turns into a non-blitz. If it is non-blitz I would be able to play once I get back from the VLA (don't change it to non-blitz just for me though, do what you want with it and I'll join if I can)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 11:12:44 pm by yuma »

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
Hansel and Gretel Micro Mafia - Two Players Needed!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 09:45:02 am »

oh, I'm in. I think this is the sort of game that should be super blitz though, because there is only 5 people and can easily end D1.
If we get 5 people and everyone can and wants to do super-blitz, then that's fine with me.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:46:40 am by EFHW »

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
Hansel and Gretel Micro Mafia - Two Players Needed!
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 09:47:14 am »

like I mentioned in the VLA thread I am leaving on a vacation Sunday through Saturday and then will be back on my 7 on schedule.... So I won't be able to participate in this game unless it doesn't start for like... ~ 3 weeks... obviously I expect the game to be full by then, so I'll just do the stats...

Sorry.

Unless this games turns into a non-blitz. If it is non-blitz I would be able to play once I get back from the VLA (don't change it to non-blitz just for me though, do what you want with it and I'll join if I can)
okey dokey
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 03:31:40 pm by EFHW »

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2013, 04:10:53 pm »

hell, why not...

/in
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 19 queries.