Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Preview #5: Herald  (Read 1576 times)

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
  • Respect: +2017
    • View Profile
Preview #5: Herald
« on: June 07, 2013, 10:21:37 am »
+1

Quote from: Donald X.

How about that medieval Poland? At last we come to the final day of previews. Herald is another overpay card. I could only fit so many themes into 13 cards.

Herald varies from "+1 card +1 action" to essentially "+2 cards +2 actions," depending on your action density. Aim high, that's my advice. When you buy Herald, you get to stack the deck for your next hand. No peeking into your discard pile first to see if you want to buy Herald or not; sorry, them's the rules. But if you overpay by $3, you'll get to look through your discard pile three times; that's value for money. And you can use the overpay to put Heralds on top of your deck, and then when you play those Heralds sometimes they will announce more Heralds. It's Heralds all the way down.

Guilds has 8 more cards, and before long you will have seen them all. It will probably be available at Origins and will come out later this month in any case. It will probably show up on Goko about when it shows up in stores; I have been playtesting it. And then once people can buy it I will post a Secret History.

theory

• Administrator
  • Respect: +6121
    • View Profile
    • Dominion Strategy
Re: Preview #5: Herald
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 10:22:24 am »

29 seconds ;-(

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
  • Respect: +2017
    • View Profile
Re: Preview #5: Herald
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 10:22:37 am »
+4

Oh dear.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.277 seconds with 20 queries.