Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 47  All

Author Topic: roguelike games  (Read 274584 times)

AHoppy

• Jester
  • Respect: +529
    • View Profile
Re: roguelike games
« Reply #800 on: December 27, 2014, 03:15:29 pm »
+4

Soooo... Crypt of the Necrodancer is on sale for $9... Do I get it? I love roguelikes, I love guitar hero (That's a rhythm game right?) but $9 when I have so many other games I haven't touched yet...

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: December 27, 2014, 10:35:00 pm »
+3

Well I talk those 3 +VP's as Yes's so here I go to buy it.  It better be worth it...

Titandrake

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2856
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: December 28, 2014, 05:13:18 am »
+1

Opinions on Rogue Legacy? It's part of the Daily Sale ($2.25), but I'm in the same boat of having so many untouched games.

For reference: Have sunk 130+ hours into Binding of Isaac to 100% it (not Rebirth). Most likely going to buy Rebirth if it goes on sale for less than it's current price. Own FTL but haven't tried it yet. Binding of Isaac is the only roguelike I've played.
I have a blog! It's called Sorta Insightful. Check it out?

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
  • Respect: +3838
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: December 28, 2014, 01:33:06 pm »
+1

Well I talk those 3 +VP's as Yes's so here I go to buy it.  It better be worth it...

Considering that Walrus upvotes every post and that I upvoted yours because I am in the same situation as you, there is only one VP that might mean that. Hope you like the game though, I am waiting for a deeper sale than 25% (I hope I didn't miss a flash sale...).
Opinions on Rogue Legacy? It's part of the Daily Sale ($2.25), but I'm in the same boat of having so many untouched games.

For reference: Have sunk 130+ hours into Binding of Isaac to 100% it (not Rebirth). Most likely going to buy Rebirth if it goes on sale for less than it's current price. Own FTL but haven't tried it yet. Binding of Isaac is the only roguelike I've played.

Rogue Legacy is way way worse than Binding of Isaac or FTL (go play FTL NAO, by the way). It's not bad though. It's nice if you've got some spare time you want to kill, and the alternate bosses are deviously hard, but that's about it.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

Jorbles

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +532
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 28, 2014, 04:35:58 pm »
+1

I played a lot of Rogue Legacy. I liked it at the time, but it feels more platformery. Kinda like if Metroid was a Roguelike. Not the same, but similar. I would not recommend it over BoI or FTL though.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: December 28, 2014, 05:02:11 pm »
+4

Considering that Walrus upvotes every post and that I upvoted yours because I am in the same situation as you, there is only one VP that might mean that. Hope you like the game though, I am waiting for a deeper sale than 25% (I hope I didn't miss a flash sale...).
You must have... I bought it at 40%

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: December 28, 2014, 05:45:20 pm »
+2

Dungeon of the Endless:

One of the more innovative new roguelike's I've paid for. It's contains elements of a party-based RPG, exploration and tower defense. You have a small party 1-4 heroes who are all stranded on some distant planet in a seemingly endless dungeon. It's turn based in that every time you open a door, a turn passes: you get resources and random events can happen. You can spend one type of resource to develop your heroes (leveling them up, healing them and recruiting new ones you find), another type of resource to build modules (towers) which can either give you resources at a faster rate or attack/hinder/help things in the room (they're basically towers), another type of resource lets you research different types of modules, and a final one determines how much life your Crystal has and how many rooms you can power. Your goal is to get your Crystal (a fragile difficult to defend power source) to an exit which is somewhere out in the dungeon. You go through 12 levels of this each which have their own flavours and difficulties. First you find the exit, and then you give it to some poor guy to carry while you try to protect them on their way to the exit while an onslaught of bugs, crystalline monsters and biological monstrosities throw themselves at you.

Thematically you're escapees from a science fiction prison space ship that crash landed. It feels to me like if Mos Eisley (a hive of scum and villainy) was arrested and then smashed into a randomly generated monster-filled dungeon. You find other prisoners/staff who survived the crash as you explore the dungeon and have a chance to hire them if you've got enough resources to win them to your side. They're all distinct and have their own personalities. They use different types of equipment from each other and have different skillsets (and drawbacks). They also have their own stories that you can unlock if you play through the game with the right heroes in the party.

It's really fun, but a little bit overpriced at full price. Worth getting if you're interested in roguelikes though and read this while the sale is still on. There's lots of stuff to unlock and the game feels different every time you play it so it's got that good feeling of trying again when you fail. I haven't beaten it yet (10/12 levels on easy mode is the best I've done) and apparently there's different game modes that you can play on different difficulties when you unlock certain types of ships (one change the health system, one let's you start with 4 heroes, etc).
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 06:56:39 pm by Jorbles »

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
  • Respect: +3838
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: January 06, 2015, 06:30:06 pm »
+4

So, I don't have Crypt of the Necrodancer. But I've been listening to Zone 1 Level 1 and Zone 1 Level 3 (with shopkeeper vocals) pretty much nonstop for three days now.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: January 06, 2015, 07:47:46 pm »
+2

I have been playing this game so much, it was so worth it.  I just picked some great custom music and a skin to match...

popsofctown

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2860
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: January 08, 2015, 08:54:04 pm »
+2

Man that game must be something, you guys keep talking about it.

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
  • An enormous walrus the size of Antarctica
  • Respect: +1793
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: January 28, 2015, 03:34:29 pm »
+1

So DCSS is still obviously great. But suppose I were to expand my horizons a bit. I've played NetHack and DF. Does anyone here have any experience with ToME, ADoM or ADoM II? I'm open to other suggestions as well!
My Dominion videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/WalrusMcFishSr   <---Bet you can't click on that!

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: January 28, 2015, 05:51:01 pm »
+1

I would say ToME is quite interesting, it has dungeons, that are similar to the DCSS and Nethack experience, but you're exploring a series of different dungeons that you can leave if you really want to. There's lots of things to unlock which forces you to play different things to unlock them, which is where the different gameplay is. The character building system is more complex than DCSS, which may or may not appeal to you. There's lots of different resources to manage as you play, from the things you're probably familiar with HP/Mana/Stamina, to mundane things like fatigue and air supply to the many varied resources that are used by different classes (Hate, Feedback, Equilibrium, Vim, etc.) These all work differently from each other, and make the different classes have their own challenges.

It's pretty fun, but I lost interest for some reason, as I usually do with rogue-likes.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 05:52:25 pm by Jorbles »

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: January 28, 2015, 05:59:00 pm »
+1

ToME also has a definite story that you go through in a very flexible manner. You feel like you're learning about how a world works and it changes as you play, but there are some scripted events/quests that will come up in every game. This is quite different from DCSS, which basically has a start and an end and everything else is varied heavily based on how you choose to play through it. The gameplay changes a lot from game to game in ToME, but the plot always has some points that are going to show up every game.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 06:01:25 pm by Jorbles »

sitnaltax

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +490
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: January 28, 2015, 07:53:22 pm »
+2

So DCSS is still obviously great. But suppose I were to expand my horizons a bit. I've played NetHack and DF. Does anyone here have any experience with ToME, ADoM or ADoM II? I'm open to other suggestions as well!

You should at least try ToME. Its design goals are sort of opposite to DCSS in many ways. You're encouraged to pick a character development plan and follow it through, rather than adapting to whatever you happen to find. You're encouraged to stand and fight against powerful bosses, not avoid them. There are no consumables; resources and abilities are much more governed by cooldowns than by item pools or resource limits. I don't know if you'll like it, but it will give you a view of "the other side".

ADOM is old. It was a fascinating change of pace back in the day, introducing a lot of cool elements to roguelikes. But. There's a lot of spoilery information required to do well, stuff that you can't organically learn during play or wouldn't be worth learning. I think in many ways, DCSS's transparency doctrine is a response to ADOM's excesses, even more than NetHack's. (Tip: Don't stand on an enemy altar in LoS of an intelligent enemy. The enemy will sacrifice you, which is an instakill.) I don't know what its current development status is, but the followup has been "real soon now" for a decade at least.

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: January 28, 2015, 10:47:19 pm »
+3

I'm free...free of that ghostly little bastard...

Here's the build that done it. Guppy, Holy Mantle, Brimstone, Magic Mushroom, everything you could want. Tiny Planet was my choice for boss rush item, I wasn't sure if it would screw everything up but it totally killed it!

This isn't even my final form:

My Dominion videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/WalrusMcFishSr   <---Bet you can't click on that!

sitnaltax

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +490
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: January 31, 2015, 12:20:04 pm »
+2

868-HACK, which was previously only available on iOS, is now out on Steam.

The game is neat; a tight, quick-playing, mini-roguelike. Hoplite is the obvious comparison. The boards and levels are even tighter than in that game, there's a little more diversity in the powers available, and the risk/reward feels more gratifying. Worth a try. It's currently $6, not going to break the bank, but it will probably go on sale at some point.

Fly in the ointment: the PC port is lousy. It has two modes: one full screen and one windowed, but the size of your entire screen. So I can't multitask a phone game on my giant monitor.

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: February 01, 2015, 10:08:49 pm »
+1

Just won my first DCSS Zig-clearer! Nothing too out of the ordinary--a Demonspawn Conjurer of Makhleb, formerly of Kiku. But it was a fun game and I was really pleased to be able to conquer a Ziggurat.

The Zig was surprisingly straightforward, honestly. My strategy was essentially Glaciate + Sublimation of Blood. Glaciate deals insane area damage and restores hit points (via Makhleb) at the cost of magic, and then Sublimation gets magic back for the cost of hit points. So it works in a beautiful self-sustaining cycle. Staff of energy means no food usage; haste, DMsl, regeneration, and Ozocubo's for buffs; and dispel undead, orb of destruction, or demonic hellfire to supplement my offense. I also feel like I got off relatively easy: several late Orc and Crypt floors with zero angelic or Pan lord floors. The hardest was probably mummies, who have to be taken out more gingerly to avoid death curse overload.

I understand in 0.16, each ziggurat you complete will make subsequent ziggurats in the same game more challenging...that sounds nuts!

Code: [Select]
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.15.1 (console) character file.

9067613 Zabirius the Annihilator (level 27, 224/224 HPs)
             Began as a Demonspawn Conjurer on Dec 9, 2014.
             Was the Champion of Makhleb.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 15 runes on Feb 1, 2015!

The game lasted 1day 02:30:35 (189540 turns).

Zabirius the Annihilator (Demonspawn Conjurer) Turns: 189540, Time: 1, 02:30:35

HP 224/224       AC 35     Str 15      XL: 27
MP  48/48        EV 24     Int 33      God: Makhleb [******]
Gold 1492        SH  8     Dex 15      Spells: 17 memorised,  5 levels left

rFire  + + +     SeeInvis +     a - +3 Elemental Staff {rElec rF++ rC++ MR++ AC+5}
rCold  + + +     Clarity  .     Y - +4 steam dragon armour "Pluqakk" {rN+ Str+3}
rNeg   + . .     rCorr    .     Z - +0 buckler of Courage {rPois Int+3 Slay+6}
rPois  +         rRot     .     (helmet unavailable)
rElec  +         Spirit   +     T - +2 cloak of Xiarioth {Slay+4}
SustAb .         Warding  .     m - +0 pair of gloves of Inaction {+Rage +Fly rElec rPois SInv Stlth---}
rMut   +         Stasis   .     i - +2 pair of boots "Saapahehee" {Str+1 Int+3}
Gourm  .                        y - amulet of resist mutation
MR     ++++.                    o - ring "Shuroi" {+Inv rC+}
                                J - ring of Hiasoqy {+Fly rC+ Int+1 Stlth++}

@: very slightly contaminated, deflect missiles, incredibly resistant to hostile
enchantments, unstealthy
A: horns 3, iridescent scales 3, fire resistance 1, hurl hellfire, nightstalker
3, magic shield, magic regeneration, magic link, flame cloud immunity
a: Hellfire, Minor Destruction, Lesser Servant of Makhleb, Major Destruction,
Greater Servant of Makhleb, Renounce Religion, Evoke Berserk Rage, Evoke
Invisibility, Evoke Flight
0: Orb of Zot
}: 15/15 runes: decaying, serpentine, slimy, silver, golden, iron, obsidian,
icy, bone, abyssal, demonic, glowing, magical, fiery, dark

You escaped.
You worshipped Makhleb.
Makhleb was exalted by your worship.
You were not hungry.

You visited 18 branches of the dungeon, and saw 97 of its levels.
You visited Pandemonium 1 time, and saw 37 of its levels.
You visited the Abyss 2 times.
You completed 1 Ziggurat, and saw 27 of its levels.
You also visited: Trove.

You collected 13657 gold pieces.
You spent 12165 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Hand weapons
 a - the +3 Elemental Staff (weapon) {rElec rF++ rC++ MR++ AC+5}
   (You bought it in a shop on level 3 of the Elven Halls)   

It affects your AC (+5).
   It greatly protects you from fire.
   It greatly protects you from cold.
   It insulates you from electricity.
   It affects your resistance to hostile enchantments.
 b - the +6 scimitar of Flaming Death {flame, rPois rF++ rC- MR+}
   (You took it off a deep elf demonologist on level 3 of the Elven Halls)   

It emits flame when wielded, causing extra injury to most foes and up to
   double damage against particularly susceptible opponents. Big, fiery blades
   are also staple armaments of hydra-hunters.

It greatly protects you from fire.
   It makes you vulnerable to cold.
   It protects you from poison.
 x - the +8 demon blade "Bloodbane" {slice, *Rage +Rage Stlth-}
   (You found it on level 17 of a ziggurat)   

It inflicts extra damage upon your enemies.

It lets you go berserk.
   It may make you go berserk in combat.
   It makes you less stealthy.
Armour
 i - the +2 pair of boots "Saapahehee" (worn) {Str+1 Int+3}
   (You found it in a treasure trove)   

It affects your strength (+1).
   It affects your intelligence (+3).
 m - the +0 pair of gloves of Inaction (worn) {+Rage +Fly rElec rPois SInv Stlth---}
   (You bought it in a shop on level 1 of the Orcish Mines)   

It insulates you from electricity.
   It enhances your eyesight.
   It lets you fly.
   It lets you go berserk.
   It makes you much less stealthy.
 T - the +2 cloak of Xiarioth (worn) {Slay+4}
   (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)   

It affects your accuracy and damage with ranged weapons and melee attacks
   (+4).
 Y - the +4 steam dragon armour "Pluqakk" (worn) {rN+ Str+3}

It affects your strength (+3).
   It protects you from negative energy.
 Z - the +0 buckler of Courage (worn) {rPois Int+3 Slay+6}
   (You found it on level 2 of a ziggurat)   

It affects your intelligence (+3).
   It affects your accuracy and damage with ranged weapons and melee attacks
   (+6).
Magical devices
 l - a wand of cold (5)
 p - a wand of teleportation (1)
 z - a wand of fire (6)
 K - a wand of teleportation (4)
 R - a wand of lightning (6)
 W - a wand of heal wounds (5)
 X - a wand of digging (4)
Comestibles
 g - 10 meat rations
 v - 4 slices of pizza
Scrolls
 h - 8 scrolls of magic mapping
 j - 36 scrolls of remove curse
 u - 26 scrolls of fog
 w - 12 scrolls of identify
 A - 11 scrolls of recharging
 G - 10 scrolls of blinking
 H - 12 scrolls of teleportation
Jewellery
 d - the ring of Lady Luck {+/*Tele rF+ Str+3}
   (You found it on level 24 of a ziggurat)   

[ring of teleportation]

It causes random teleportation, and can be evoked to teleport at will.
   It affects your strength (+3).
   It protects you from fire.
 n - the ring "Cautar" {+Blink AC+3}

[ring of protection]

It affects your AC (+3).
   It lets you blink.
 o - the ring "Shuroi" (right hand) {+Inv rC+}

[ring of protection from cold]

It protects you from cold.
   It lets you turn invisible.
 y - an amulet of resist mutation (around neck)
 E - the amulet "Tuinicaf" {rCorr MR+ Int+2 Stlth+}

[amulet of resist corrosion]

It protects you from acid and corrosion.
   It affects your intelligence (+2).
   It makes you more stealthy.
 J - the ring of Hiasoqy (left hand) {+Fly rC+ Int+1 Stlth++}
   (You found it on level 1 of the Tomb of the Ancients)   

[ring of protection from cold]

It affects your intelligence (+1).
   It protects you from cold.
   It lets you fly.
   It makes you much more stealthy.
 L - an uncursed ring of teleport control
 O - an uncursed amulet of warding
Potions
 f - 6 potions of resistance
 t - 13 potions of cure mutation
 B - 9 potions of curing
 C - 5 potions of restore abilities
 D - 9 potions of brilliance
 F - 11 potions of might
 M - 3 potions of magic
 P - 8 potions of agility
 V - 5 potions of haste
Magical staves
 e - an uncursed staff of energy
Miscellaneous
 k - a phial of floods
 s - a fan of gales
 I - a lamp of fire
 N - a fan of gales
 Q - a disc of storms
 S - a lantern of shadows
 U - a crystal ball of energy
Rods
 c - a +6 rod of clouds (14/14)
   (You found it on level 14 of a ziggurat)
 q - a +2 rod of inaccuracy (11/11)
   (You found it on level 14 of a ziggurat)
 r - a +2 lightning rod (13/13)
   (You found it on level 23 of a ziggurat)

Skills:
 + Level 20.0 Fighting
   Level 6.7(11.3) Short Blades
 - Level 13.9(14.4) Long Blades
 - Level 16.5 Armour
 - Level 17.0 Dodging
 + Level 10.4 Stealth
 - Level 15.0 Shields
 - Level 23.4 Spellcasting
 O Level 27 Conjurations
   Level 4.1 Hexes
 - Level 18.2 Charms
 - Level 22.0 Necromancy
 - Level 25.0 Ice Magic
 - Level 19.0 Evocations

You had 5 spell levels left.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
a - Haste                 Chrm           ########     1%          6    None
b - Iskenderun's Battles  Conj/Chrm      ########     0%          5    None
c - Animate Skeleton      Necr           N/A          0%          1    None
d - Orb of Destruction    Conj           ########..   1%          7    None
e - Deflect Missiles      Chrm/Air       #######...   3%          6    None
f - Magic Dart            Conj           ####         0%          1    None
g - Glaciate              Conj/Ice       ########..   4%          9    #####..
h - Blink                 Tloc           N/A          1%          2    None
i - Summon Butterflies    Summ           #####...     1%          1    None
j - Abjuration            Summ           #####.....   2%          3    None
m - Iskenderun's Mystic   Conj           ########     0%          4    None
o - Sublimation of Blood  Necr           ########..   0%          2    None
p - Apportation           Tloc           #####.....   1%          1    None
r - Regeneration          Chrm/Necr      ########..   0%          3    None
u - Dispel Undead         Necr           ########     0%          5    None
z - Ozocubu's Armour      Chrm/Ice       ########     0%          3    None
D - Death's Door          Chrm/Necr      ########..   1%          8    ###....

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (15/15)            Temple (1/1) D:7             Orc (4/4) D:12
    Elf (3/3) Orc:3          Lair (8/8) D:8           Swamp (5/5) Lair:6
  Snake (5/5) Lair:3        Slime (6/6) Lair:6       Vaults (5/5) D:13
  Crypt (3/3) Vaults:2       Tomb (3/3) Crypt:3      Depths (5/5) D:15
   Hell (1/1)                 Dis (7/7) Hell            Geh (7/7) Hell
    Coc (7/7) Hell            Tar (7/7) Hell            Zot (5/5) Depths:5

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Dithmenos
Elyvilon
Fedhas
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Qazlal
Sif Muna
Trog
Vehumet
Xom
Yredelemnul
Zin
The Shining One
Beogh
Lugonu

Shops:
D:9 [   D:12 ???:   Orc:1 [   Orc:4 (*[   Elf:3 *   Snake:2 !   Snake:3 (
Snake:4 =[}   Vaults:1 :?:[   Vaults:3 :   Vaults:5 !!!   Depths:1 *
Depths:3 %

Portals:
Hell: Depths:2 Depths:3 Depths:4 Depths:5
Abyss: Depths:3 Depths:4
Pandemonium: Depths:3 Depths:5

Annotations:
Lair:3 exclusion: oklob plant
Snake:5 exclusion: oklob plant
Depths:3 exclusion: daeva
Dis:7 Dispater
Geh:7 Asmodeus, Serpent of Hell
Coc:7 Antaeus

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You have a pair of large horns on your head.
You are completely covered in iridescent scales (AC +8).
Your flesh is heat resistant.
You can hurl blasts of hellfire.
You are completely attuned to the shadows.
When hurt, damage is shared between your health and your magic reserves.
You regenerate magic rapidly.
When low on magic, you restore magic in place of health.
You are immune to clouds of flame.

Message History

There is a stone staircase leading up here.
The Executioner hits you! You block the Executioner's attack.
The Executioner hits you but does no damage.
You climb upwards.
You sense a powerful magical force warping space.
There is a stone staircase leading down here.
You climb upwards.
HP restored.
You climb upwards.
There is a staircase leading out of the dungeon here.
Press: ? - help, . - travel
You can't see that place.
[a tree.]
You have escaped!

#).#?.?...?.??.?..??.[
####..#?.???..??.??......
#.....#???.???.?.?..?...?
#.....#?..?.???..?.?.?..?
#.....#?.??...?.?..?..??.
####..#?&.????.??..??.??.
 #....#?2?..?..?.?..?..?.
 #....#?4.???.??..?...?.?
 #....#?@...?...??.??...?
 ###..#??????????????????
   #..##
   #...#
   #.#.#
   #.#.#
   #.#.#
   #.#.#
   #.#.#

You could see Qoacaoca, an iron devil (wandering) and a hellion (wandering).

Vanquished Creatures
  Ereshkigal (Tar:7)
  Gloorx Vloq (Pan)
  Mnoleg (Pan)
  Lom Lobon (Pan)
  3 orbs of fire (Zot:5)
  12 ancient liches
  31 greater mummies
  Boris (thrice) (Crypt:1 Crypt:2 Crypt:3)
  4 curse toes
  Margery (Crypt:1)
  2 Killer Klowns (Zot:5)
  8 pandemonium lords (Pan)
  Mennas (Vaults:4)
  Geryon (Hell)
  14 golden dragons
  5 Brimstone Fiends
  4 profane servitors
  12 bone dragons
  4 electric golems
  Frederick (Crypt:3)
  the Enchantress (Depths:5)
  Nikola (Depths:1)
  2 Hell Sentinels (Pan)
  26 Orb Guardians
  17 tentacled monstrosities
  14 Ice Fiends
  20 liches
  8 titans
  2 quicksilver dragons
  11 Shadow Fiends
  15 storm dragons
  24 acid blobs
  13 deep elf master archers
  13 deep elf blademasters
  20 Executioners
  8 sphinxes
  An octopode crusher (Depths:3)
  4 tentacled starspawn
  Agnes (Snake:1)
  2 thorn hunters
  Frances (D:15)
  8 tengu reavers
  10 ancient champions
  2 daevas (Depths:3)
  6 azure jellies
  11 shadow dragons
  14 revenants
  8 fire giants
  11 draconian monks
  9 greater nagas
  7 deep elf sorcerers
  Wiglaf (Crypt:1)
  7 iron dragons
  10 frost giants
  15 draconian knights
  10 draconian scorchers
  13 vault wardens
  17 orc warlords
  13 cacodemons
  11 balrugs
  4 emperor scorpions
  11 draconian zealots
  Gastronok (D:8)
  16 ghouls
  An angel (Depths:3)
  15 draconian shifters
  A ghost moth (Zot:5)
  Jorgrun (Vaults:4)
  10 war gargoyles
  5 spriggan defenders
  13 very ugly things
  3 blood saints (Pan)
  42 reapers
  9 draconian annihilators
  9 warmongers (Pan)
  17 rakshasas
  14 vampire knights
  45 stone giants
  3 curse skulls
  13 deep elf demonologists
  2 starcursed masses
  A corrupter (Pan)
  7 draconian callers
  3 grey draconians
  13 black draconians
  19 pale draconians
  17 deep elf annihilators
  4 salamander firebrands
  Azrael (D:14)
  5 black suns (Pan)
  6 yellow draconians
  4 lorocyprocas
  12 green draconians
  3 dire elephants
  10 red draconians
  6 chaos champions (Pan)
  4 white draconians
  3 unborn
  7 mottled draconians
  5 purple draconians
  11 eidola
  2 minotaurs
  14 jiangshi
  A spectral quicksilver dragon (Tomb:3)
  2 crystal guardians (Crypt:3)
  36 mummy priests
  2 merfolk impalers
  22 blizzard demons
  2 death oozes
  5 merfolk javelineers
  17 deep elf death magi
  3 quicksilver dragon zombies
  20 fire dragons
  2 kraken zombies
  13 deep elf high priests
  14 green deaths (Pan)
  10 death cobs
  24 ironheart preservers
  25 ice dragons
  23 yaktaur captains
  Fannar (Lair:6)
  11 great orbs of eyes
  14 ettins
  3 quicksilver dragon skeletons
  40 vault guards
  9 naga warriors
  22 hydras
  2 shambling mangroves
  9 monstrous demonspawn (Pan)
  A ghost crab (shapeshifter) (Elf:3)
  The ghost of Salem the Nimble, a powerful FeVM of Fedhas (Lair:6)
  Nessos (D:11)
  6 spriggan air magi
  8 anacondas
  12 alligators
  Erica (Orc:3)
  4 satyrs
  An anaconda (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  7 ghost crabs
  5 fire crabs
  16 centaur warriors
  A merfolk aquamancer (Zig:7)
  9 deep troll earth magi
  A tengu warrior (Depths:3)
  6 death knights
  9 ogre magi
  9 thrashing horrors
  10 titan zombies
  4 shock serpents
  8 dancing weapons
  20 death yaks
  15 orc high priests
  6 deep troll shamans
  13 naga sharpshooters
  4 spriggan berserkers
  6 hell hogs
  10 vampire magi
  15 sun demons
  8 iron trolls
  21 soul eaters
  6 iron golems
  Nergalle (Lair:4)
  16 storm dragon zombies
  A fire crab (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  5 wretched stars
  4 catoblepae
  23 hell knights
  12 golden dragon zombies
  19 shadow wraiths
  2 spatial maelstroms (Zig:14)
  110 skeletal warriors
  10 torturous demonspawn (Pan)
  9 storm dragon skeletons
  8 titan skeletons
  A ball lightning (Pan)
  A salamander mystic (Snake:3)
  18 shadow demons
  11 deep elf summoners
  17 deep trolls
  33 large abominations
  2 sea snakes (Snake:2)
  7 hell beasts
  22 deep elf knights
  9 infernal demonspawn (Pan)
  2 spriggan druids
  39 ice devils
  7 anaconda zombies
  2 deep trolls (shapeshifter)
  8 unseen horrors
  8 giant orange brains
  19 ironbrand convokers
  11 naga ritualists
  3 ghost moth zombies
  An ice statue (Zig:3)
  4 sphinx zombies
  A lindwurm (Lair:8)
  10 hill giants
  3 anaconda skeletons
  6 golden dragon skeletons
  19 orc knights
  9 swamp dragons
  4 mana vipers
  24 necromancers
  26 flayed ghosts
  22 wizards
  14 gelid demonspawn
  17 deep elf conjurers
  A wolf spider zombie (Geh:1)
  19 putrid demonspawn (Pan)
  7 shadow dragon zombies
  2 harpies
  A lindwurm (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  A mana viper (shapeshifter) (D:15)
  12 hellions
  2 red wasps (shapeshifter)
  9 iron dragon zombies
  A faun (shapeshifter) (Depths:2)
  A moth of wrath (shapeshifter) (Zig:17)
  33 phantasmal warriors
  6 fire giant zombies
  2 stone giant zombies
  7 griffons
  7 red wasps
  4 frost giant zombies
  4 oklob plants (Zig:11)
  2 water nymphs (Zig:7)
  A manticore (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
  51 ugly things
  12 draconian zombies
  8 shadow dragon skeletons
  6 wolf spiders
  5 tengu skeletons
  4 sphinx skeletons
  23 orc sorcerers
  7 shining eyes
  6 elephants
  26 moths of wrath
  11 cyclopes
  3 manticores
  7 salamanders
  3 iron dragon skeletons
  4 worldbinders (Zig:14)
  3 draconian skeletons (Zot:2)
  A water nymph (shapeshifter) (Depths:5)
  30 sixfirhies
  39 black mambas
  5 fire giant skeletons
  3 shock serpent zombies
  A salamander zombie (Geh:1)
  Joseph (D:10)
  52 smoke demons
  3 apocalypse crabs (Zig:14)
  A molten gargoyle (Geh:7)
  5 stone giant skeletons
  A mermaid (shapeshifter) (Zig:17)
  A spiny frog (shapeshifter) (Elf:3)
  6 dire elephant zombies
  15 vault sentinels
  7 spriggan zombies
  An eye of devastation (Slime:5)
  A spectral elf (Zig:21)
  8 frost giant skeletons
  11 naga magi
  2 shock serpent skeletons
  A green draconian zombie (Zot:3)
  18 tormentors
  6 guardian serpents
  52 yaktaurs
  2 centaur skeletons
  2 purple draconian zombies
  Psyche (Orc:3)
  7 demonic crawlers (Pan)
  24 orange demons
  6 pale draconian zombies
  4 red draconian zombies
  An emperor scorpion zombie (Tar:7)
  2 feature mimics
  3 dire elephant skeletons
  6 komodo dragons
  21 spiny frogs
  2 yellow draconian zombies
  19 iron devils
  54 hellwings
  3 white draconian zombies
  4 fire drakes
  3 efreet
  35 blue devils
  18 trolls
  2 jumping spiders (shapeshifter)
  A yellow draconian skeleton (Zot:3)
  2 green draconian skeletons
  2 pale draconian skeletons
  138 guardian mummies
  A queen bee (shapeshifter) (Zig:18)
  19 red devils
  5 ancient zymes
  An elf (shapeshifter) (D:15)
  2 spriggan skeletons
  6 harpy zombies
  An anaconda simulacrum (Coc:1)
  A wolf spider simulacrum (Vaults:1)
  A silent spectre (Zig:25)
  8 hydra zombies
  A tengu simulacrum (Zig:21)
  A polar bear (Lair:8)
  2 iron dragon simulacra
  2 jumping spiders
  Sonja (D:11)
  A shadow dragon simulacrum (Depths:2)
  16 deep elf priests
  A wind drake (Zig:13)
  2 red draconian skeletons
  23 two-headed ogres
  A harpy skeleton (Pan)
  2 baby alligators (Swamp:5)
  2 polar bears (shapeshifter)
  9 raiju
  128 slime creatures
  7 giant leeches
  13 blink frogs
  44 freezing wraiths
  9 moth of wrath zombies
  20 ravens
  A stone giant simulacrum (Coc:5)
  A raven (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  7 alligator zombies
  2 ettin zombies
  6 boulder beetles
  A deep troll zombie (Depths:5)
  A fire giant simulacrum (Depths:3)
  A tarantella (Vaults:4)
  A hydra skeleton (Coc:5)
  7 ice dragon zombies
  3 fire dragon zombies
  2 basilisks
  A griffon zombie (D:14)
  30 ynoxinuls
  11 bog bodies
  8 ice dragon skeletons
  10 water elementals
  3 air elementals
  2 alligator skeletons
  3 redbacks (Vaults:4)
  12 spriggans
  24 vampires
  A spriggan (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  93 flying skulls
  4 ettin skeletons
  7 fire dragon skeletons
  46 shadows
  3 tarantellas (shapeshifter)
  9 human skeletons
  39 wraiths
  2 trapdoor spiders
  51 yaks
  54 deep elf fighters
  A yak (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  4 fire bats
  A spectral human (Vaults:2)
  6 wyverns
  A wyvern (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
  An elf simulacrum (Depths:1)
  12 hippogriffs
  A human (D:7)
  8 hungry ghosts
  39 deep elf magi
  A hill giant skeleton (D:5)
  13 wargs
  7 fire elementals
  5 golden eyes
  53 nagas
  A merfolk zombie (Crypt:1)
  6 mottled dragons
  A putrid demonspawn zombie (Crypt:1)
  33 neqoxecs
  4 human zombies
  32 vampire mosquitoes
  A soldier ant (D:13)
  23 swamp worms
  10 chaos spawn
  41 hell hounds
  13 wolves
  45 water moccasins
  12 tengu zombies
  An infernal demonspawn skeleton (Crypt:2)
  7 spiny frog zombies
  2 snapping turtle zombies
  14 swamp drakes
  3 sky beasts
  9 ice beasts
  18 boggarts
  3 spiny frog skeletons
  2 black bears (Lair:8)
  A boggart (shapeshifter) (Zig:11)
  A boring beetle (shapeshifter) (D:12)
  11 small abominations
  12 necrophages
  A black bear (shapeshifter) (D:15)
  17 yellow wasps
  An ettin simulacrum (Crypt:2)
  A mermaid zombie (Crypt:1)
  56 ogres
  71 orc warriors
  A swamp dragon zombie (Geh:1)
  A manticore zombie (Dis:4)
  6 phantoms
  12 porcupines
  19 centaurs
  17 crocodiles
  2 snapping turtle skeletons (Crypt:3)
  3 boring beetles
  9 lost souls
  8 earth elementals
  3 brain worms
  A yaktaur zombie (D:12)
  A fire drake skeleton (Crypt:2)
  19 insubstantial wisps
  6 big kobolds
  31 giant frogs
  10 scorpions
  3 eyes of draining (shapeshifter)
  4 troll zombies
  7 killer bees
  A hippogriff zombie (D:12)
  A water moccasin skeleton (Swamp:2)
  12 elf zombies
  2 human simulacra (Vaults:1)
  8 eyes of draining
  A polar bear skeleton (Crypt:2)
  2 troll skeletons (Swamp:3)
  40 wights
  4 electric eels
  2 hippogriff skeletons
  A boulder beetle zombie (Crypt:2)
  7 goliath beetles
  A centaur zombie (D:8)
  9 crimson imps
  4 quasits
  A two-headed ogre zombie (Crypt:1)
  10 hounds
  33 jellies
  49 orc priests
  A demonspawn zombie (Crypt:1)
  21 iron imps
  A yellow wasp zombie (Crypt:2)
  7 lava snakes
  A soldier ant zombie (Crypt:1)
  9 iguanas
  11 elf skeletons
  49 orc wizards
  A boulder beetle simulacrum (Vaults:3)
  A lightning spire (Zig:15)
  14 orange rats
  13 worker ants
  2 naga zombies
  11 sheep
  2 mottled dragon zombies
  2 mottled dragon skeletons
  A deep dwarf skeleton (Crypt:1)
  A naga skeleton (Tar:2)
  An ogre skeleton (D:5)
  The ghost of Domino the Ruinous, a weakling DsCj (D:3)
  Terence (D:3)
  A hound skeleton (D:7)
  68 mummies
  A worker ant zombie (D:5)
  14 gnolls
  A scorpion zombie (D:6)
  32 adders
  A green rat (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
  2 orc skeletons (D:12)
  13 shadow imps
  3 giant mites (D:5)
  31 green rats
  23 white imps
  21 ufetubi
  5 worms
  2 adder skeletons
  A giant eyeball (Abyss:5)
  7 giant geckos
  18 oozes
  277 orcs
  16 bats
  4 giant cockroaches
  A giant mite zombie (D:7)
  42 goblins
  23 hobgoblins
  10 jackals
  18 quokkas
  5 ball pythons
  A giant gecko zombie (D:5)
  8 giant newts
  3 giant spores
  A goblin skeleton (D:4)
  A goblin zombie (Zig:22)
  A hobgoblin skeleton (D:4)
  31 kobolds
  A kobold zombie (D:5)
  A lava orc skeleton (Crypt:1)
  9 orc zombies
  A quokka zombie (D:10)
  21 rats
  4 ballistomycetes
  42 blocks of ice
  3 butterflies (D:5)
  4 fungi
  A grand avatar (Pan)
  9 plants
  5 starspawn tentacles
  2 tentacles (Coc:7)
5672 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (collateral kills)
  An orb of fire (Zot:5)
  Saint Roka (Vaults:5)
  Mara (Snake:4)
  Jory (Crypt:2)
  A tentacled monstrosity (Vaults:5)
  A quicksilver dragon (Depths:5)
  A storm dragon (Depths:5)
  2 sphinxes (Vaults:5)
  2 thorn hunters
  A frost giant (Depths:5)
  2 fire giants
  5 greater nagas (Snake:5)
  Maud (Lair:6)
  A vault warden (Vaults:3)
  An orc warlord (Vaults:5)
  A cacodemon (Pan)
  2 reapers
  6 very ugly things
  3 stone giants
  A deep elf demonologist (Vaults:1)
  A deep elf annihilator (Vaults:4)
  A yellow draconian (Zot:5)
  A mottled draconian (Zot:2)
  A pale draconian (Depths:5)
  An unborn (Zig:23)
  A deep elf death mage (Vaults:4)
  An ettin (Depths:4)
  A crystal guardian (Crypt:3)
  2 minotaurs
  3 fire dragons
  5 hydras
  2 yaktaur captains
  3 great orbs of eyes
  A deep elf high priest (Vaults:5)
  A green death (Pan)
  6 ironheart preservers
  4 vault guards
  2 rakshasas
  Harold (Lair:3)
  3 ice dragons
  2 ravenous feature mimics (Depths:1)
  8 naga warriors
  A spriggan air mage (Depths:5)
  A monstrous demonspawn (Pan)
  10 ogre magi
  A shambling mangrove (Swamp:3)
  3 centaur warriors
  4 anacondas
  10 death yaks
  2 alligators
  2 tengu warriors
  2 sun demons
  An orc high priest (Orc:4)
  A titan zombie (Coc:7)
  A catoblepas (Depths:1)
  2 shock serpents (Snake:4)
  14 naga sharpshooters
  A hell knight (Depths:3)
  2 deep elf knights
  3 spriggan berserkers
  2 iron trolls
  A gelid demonspawn (Pan)
  2 skeletal warriors
  2 storm dragon skeletons
  A fire crab (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
  A shadow wraith (Vaults:4)
  A salamander mystic (Snake:5)
  5 deep trolls
  A sea snake (Snake:2)
  4 swamp dragons
  A deep elf summoner (D:13)
  3 hill giants
  A tengu zombie (Depths:2)
  4 orc knights
  2 infernal demonspawn (Pan)
  A torturous demonspawn (Pan)
  2 mana vipers
  A golden dragon skeleton (Depths:3)
  8 naga ritualists
  An anaconda skeleton (Tar:6)
  3 deep elf conjurers
  2 large abominations (Pan)
  2 harpies (Vaults:3)
  3 ironbrand convokers
  A necromancer (Depths:1)
  A hell beast (Pan)
  4 griffons
  A wizard (Depths:2)
  2 oklob plants
  7 salamanders
  17 ugly things
  A sixfirhy (Pan)
  A cyclops (Vaults:1)
  3 red wasps
  7 elephants
  A vault sentinel (Vaults:1)
  25 black mambas
  A black mamba (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
  A guardian serpent (shapeshifter) (Depths:2)
  A gargoyle (D:12)
  An orange demon (Pan)
  A moth of wrath (Zot:5)
  3 guardian serpents (Snake:5)
  10 spiny frogs
  A black draconian zombie (Zot:5)
  13 naga magi
  2 komodo dragons
  A demonic crawler (Vaults:1)
  2 hellwings
  A yaktaur skeleton (Depths:5)
  A green draconian skeleton (Zot:1)
  A tengu conjurer (Depths:3)
  A deep elf priest (Vaults:4)
  19 yaktaurs
  4 freezing wraiths
  A troll (Vaults:1)
  4 giant leeches
  A minotaur skeleton (Depths:5)
  5 boulder beetles
  6 baby alligators
  A bog body (Swamp:3)
  8 two-headed ogres
  17 slime creatures
  5 blink frogs
  A human zombie (Vaults:4)
  8 ravens
  2 air elementals (Depths:3)
  A wyvern (Lair:6)
  2 basilisks
  A trapdoor spider (D:12)
  A fire dragon skeleton (Vaults:2)
  A stone giant simulacrum (Depths:1)
  4 spriggans
  6 deep elf magi
  24 yaks
  5 redbacks
  A spriggan skeleton (Depths:1)
  2 water elementals (Depths:3)
  A ynoxinul (Pan)
  2 shadows
  A wraith (D:15)
  3 fire elementals
  8 deep elf fighters
  2 hippogriffs
  A vampire mosquito (Vaults:2)
  2 wolves (Lair:3)
  6 swamp worms
  38 nagas
  A soldier ant (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
  A warg (Vaults:5)
  3 hell hounds
  A sky beast (D:15)
  10 water moccasins
  A human skeleton (Depths:2)
  4 porcupines
  A swamp drake (Swamp:4)
  8 orc warriors
  A boggart (Vaults:2)
  2 yellow wasps
  2 orc zombies
  2 black bears (Lair:4)
  A necrophage (Tar:6)
  23 ogres
  5 crocodiles
  2 centaurs
  6 giant frogs
  A lost soul (Crypt:2)
  3 insubstantial wisps
  An eye of draining (D:13)
  A troll zombie (D:13)
  2 quasits (Abyss:1)
  2 crimson imps (D:10)
  A yaktaur simulacrum (D:12)
  7 orc priests
  A basilisk zombie (D:11)
  4 hounds
  2 jellies
  3 orange rats
  An iron imp (Depths:5)
  4 orc wizards
  A sheep (Lair:4)
  An ogre zombie (Vaults:4)
  10 green rats
  4 adders
  3 shadow imps
  An ufetubus (Coc:7)
  An iguana skeleton (D:11)
  An orc skeleton (D:8)
  30 orcs
  A bat (D:10)
  3 goblins
  A hobgoblin (Orc:2)
  3 quokkas
  A rat (shapeshifter) (Elf:3)
  A rat (D:10)
  A spectral orc (Lair:4)
  2 fungi (Lair:6)
  4 plants
683 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (others)
  A titan (Zig:26)
  3 eldritch tentacles
  A tengu reaver (Vaults:5)
  2 draconian scorchers
  A draconian zealot (Zig:20)
  A pale draconian (Zot:2)
  A yellow draconian (Zot:2)
  A purple draconian (Zig:20)
  A quicksilver dragon zombie (Dis:7)
  A great orb of eyes (Vaults:4)
  A naga warrior (Snake:5)
  An ogre mage (Vaults:4)
  A deep elf knight (Zig:18)
  3 ball lightnings (Pan)
  3 anaconda skeletons
  2 shadow dragon skeletons (Vaults:5)
  A dwarf skeleton (Crypt:1)
  A draconian zombie (Zig:20)
  4 ugly thing skeletons
  5 stone giant skeletons
  A frost giant skeleton (Vaults:5)
  2 hell hog skeletons (Abyss:1)
  2 sphinx skeletons
  5 water elementals
  2 draconian skeletons
  A manticore (D:13)
  3 fire giant skeletons
  4 air elementals
  A smoke demon (Abyss:1)
  2 shock serpent skeletons
  7 centaur skeletons
  6 demonspawn skeletons (Pan)
  A deep dwarf skeleton (Vaults:4)
  2 yaktaurs (Vaults:4)
  A dire elephant skeleton (Depths:1)
  8 death yak skeletons
  A two-headed ogre (Depths:4)
  A hydra zombie (Coc:5)
  A red draconian skeleton (Depths:5)
  A grey draconian skeleton (Depths:5)
  2 sea snake skeletons (Snake:2)
  2 yellow draconian skeletons
  An iron troll skeleton (Depths:1)
  2 fire vortices (Pan)
  3 hydra skeletons
  A minotaur skeleton (Depths:2)
  A shadow dragon simulacrum (Depths:3)
  2 harpy skeletons
  2 moth of wrath zombies (Zot:3)
  2 catoblepas skeletons
  3 deep elf magi (Elf:1)
  A guardian serpent skeleton (Snake:5)
  3 ettin skeletons
  50 human skeletons
  2 flying skulls (Geh:7)
  7 raven skeletons
  10 shadows
  A merfolk skeleton (Depths:5)
  3 alligator skeletons
  17 black mamba skeletons
  5 fire dragon skeletons
  4 griffon skeletons
  6 ice dragon skeletons
  12 deep troll skeletons
  A vampire mosquito (Vaults:1)
  2 hill giant skeletons
  2 torturous demonspawn skeletons (Pan)
  3 monstrous demonspawn skeletons (Pan)
  5 gelid demonspawn skeletons (Pan)
  31 elf skeletons
  A tengu skeleton (Depths:2)
  An ogre (Vaults:3)
  7 putrid demonspawn skeletons (Pan)
  A yellow wasp (Depths:5)
  A baby alligator skeleton (Swamp:5)
  9 spiny frog skeletons
  A necrophage (Geh:5)
  4 elephant skeletons
  4 blink frog skeletons
  A lindwurm skeleton (Lair:8)
  A manticore skeleton (D:15)
  3 swamp dragon skeletons
  5 lost souls
  A fire drake skeleton (Lair:4)
  7 salamander skeletons
  2 komodo dragon skeletons (Lair:5)
  A cyclops skeleton (D:15)
  10 hell hound skeletons
  17 water moccasin skeletons
  28 yaktaur skeletons
  3 warg skeletons
  A wyvern skeleton (D:12)
  8 troll skeletons
  4 hippogriff skeletons
  A raiju skeleton (Abyss:5)
  23 yak skeletons
  5 wights
  8 spriggan skeletons
  4 wolf skeletons
  13 giant frog skeletons
  9 two-headed ogre skeletons
  6 bog body skeletons
  A basilisk skeleton (Lair:2)
  A black bear skeleton (Lair:8)
  4 porcupine skeletons
  2 mottled dragon skeletons (Vaults:1)
  55 naga skeletons
  5 crocodile skeletons
  18 ogre skeletons
  A big kobold skeleton (D:10)
  5 orange rat skeletons
  2 swamp drake skeletons
  5 adder skeletons
  An electric eel skeleton (Lair:3)
  A bat skeleton (D:10)
  A quokka (D:5)
  A ball python skeleton (Snake:3)
  2 goblin skeletons (D:13)
  10 green rat skeletons
  A hobgoblin skeleton (Orc:4)
  4 kobold skeletons
  A lurking horror (Abyss:2)
  81 orc skeletons
  3 quokka skeletons
  3 ballistomycetes (D:13)
  296 blocks of ice
  336 eldritch tentacle segments
  8 fungi
  37 plants
  11 starspawn tentacles
  122 starspawn tentacle segments
  2 tentacles (Coc:7)
  14 tentacle segments (Coc:7)
1497 creatures vanquished.

Grand Total: 7852 creatures vanquished

Notes
Turn   | Place    | Note
--------------------------------------------------------------
     0 | D:1      | Zabirius, the Demonspawn Conjurer, began the quest for the Orb.
     0 | D:1      | Reached XP level 1. HP: 13/13 MP: 3/3
   330 | D:1      | Gained mutation: You have a pair of small horns on your head. [demonic ancestry]
   330 | D:1      | Reached XP level 2. HP: 19/19 MP: 2/4
  1358 | D:2      | Gained mutation: You are partially covered in iridescent scales (AC +4). [demonic ancestry]
  1358 | D:2      | Reached XP level 3. HP: 24/24 MP: 1/6
  1729 | D:2      | Learned a level 2 spell: Searing Ray
  1733 | D:2      | Learned a level 3 spell: Dazzling Spray
  2775 | D:3      | Found an iron altar of Okawaru.
  2788 | D:3      | Reached skill level 5 in Conjurations
  2788 | D:3      | Reached XP level 4. HP: 30/30 MP: 0/8
  3219 | D:2      | Gained mutation: You are mostly covered in iridescent scales (AC +6). [demonic ancestry]
  3219 | D:2      | Reached XP level 5. HP: 35/35 MP: 1/9
  3573 | D:3      | Noticed Terence
  3588 | D:3      | Killed Terence
  3685 | D:3      | Noticed Domino's ghost (weakling DsCj)
  4095 | D:3      | Learned a level 4 spell: Iskenderun's Mystic Blast
  4124 | D:3      | Killed Domino's ghost
  4383 | D:3      | Reached skill level 1 in Hexes
  4440 | D:3      | Noticed a scorpion
  4447 | D:3      | Killed a scorpion
  4447 | D:3      | Gained mutation: You are completely covered in iridescent scales (AC +8). [demonic ancestry]
  4447 | D:3      | Reached XP level 6. HP: 41/41 MP: 4/13
  4972 | D:4      | Reached skill level 6 in Conjurations
  5455 | D:4      | Noticed a big kobold
  5461 | D:4      | Killed a big kobold
  5612 | D:4      | Reached XP level 7. HP: 46/46 MP: 10/15
  6261 | D:5      | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
  6780 | D:5      | Reached skill level 1 in Shields
  6780 | D:5      | Reached skill level 7 in Conjurations
  6819 | D:5      | Gained mutation: When hurt, damage is shared between your health and your magic reserves. [demonic ancestry]
  6819 | D:5      | Reached XP level 8. HP: 35/52 MP: 4/18
  7063 | D:5      | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
  7716 | D:6      | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
  7760 | D:6      | Learned a level 5 spell: Iskenderun's Battlesphere
  8205 | D:6      | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
  8372 | D:6      | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
  8564 | D:6      | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
  8796 | D:7      | Reached skill level 8 in Conjurations
  8802 | D:7      | Reached XP level 9. HP: 57/57 MP: 7/20
  9089 | D:7      | Reached skill level 1 in Charms
  9440 | D:7      | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
 10234 | D:7      | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
 10246 | Temple   | Entered the Ecumenical Temple
 10853 | D:8      | Found a staircase to the Lair.
 11093 | D:8      | Reached skill level 5 in Shields
 11093 | D:8      | Reached skill level 9 in Conjurations
 11316 | D:8      | Found a blossoming altar of Fedhas.
 11784 | D:8      | Noticed Gastronok
 11843 | D:8      | Killed Gastronok
 11843 | D:8      | Gained mutation: You have a pair of horns on your head. [demonic ancestry]
 11843 | D:8      | Reached XP level 10. HP: 36/63 MP: 1/23
 12264 | D:9      | Found a glowing silver altar of Zin.
 12294 | D:9      | Found Criown's Armour Emporium.
 12762 | D:9      | Noticed a hill giant
 12775 | D:9      | Killed a hill giant
 12775 | D:9      | Reached skill level 1 in Fighting
 12775 | D:9      | Reached skill level 1 in Short Blades
 12958 | D:9      | Noticed a cyclops
 12967 | D:9      | Killed a cyclops
 12967 | D:9      | Reached skill level 10 in Conjurations
 13561 | D:9      | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
 13561 | D:9      | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
 13569 | D:9      | Became a worshipper of Kikubaaqudgha
 13701 | Lair:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
 13958 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 1 in Necromancy
 14253 | Lair:1   | Noticed a five-headed hydra
 14268 | Lair:1   | Killed a five-headed hydra
 14268 | Lair:1   | Gained mutation: You are slightly more attuned to the shadows. [demonic ancestry]
 14268 | Lair:1   | Reached XP level 11. HP: 57/73 MP: 5/25
 14458 | Lair:1   | Acquired Kikubaaqudgha's first power
 14458 | Lair:1   | Received a gift from Kikubaaqudgha
 14461 | Lair:1   | Identified Kikubaaqudgha's Compendium of Unholy Secrets (Kikubaaqudgha gifted it to you on level 1 of the Lair of Beasts)
 14464 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 1 spell: Animate Skeleton
 14846 | Lair:1   | Noticed a five-headed hydra
 14855 | Lair:1   | Killed a five-headed hydra
 14855 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
 15640 | Lair:2   | Noticed a six-headed hydra
 15645 | Lair:2   | Killed a six-headed hydra
 17002 | Lair:3   | Acquired Kikubaaqudgha's second power
 17412 | Lair:3   | Noticed Harold
 17424 | Lair:3   | Killed Harold
 17424 | Lair:3   | Reached skill level 5 in Charms
 17424 | Lair:3   | Reached skill level 5 in Necromancy
 17700 | Lair:3   | Found a staircase to the Snake Pit.
 17713 | Lair:3   | Reached XP level 12. HP: 80/83 MP: 14/27
 18364 | Lair:4   | Noticed a five-headed hydra
 18368 | Lair:4   | Killed a five-headed hydra
 18948 | Lair:4   | Noticed an eight-headed hydra
 18957 | Lair:4   | Killed an eight-headed hydra
 19006 | Lair:4   | Reached skill level 11 in Conjurations
 19203 | Lair:4   | Noticed Nergalle
 19214 | Lair:4   | Killed Nergalle
 19720 | Lair:4   | Received a gift from Kikubaaqudgha
 19725 | Lair:4   | Identified Kikubaaqudgha's Collected Works on Evil (Kikubaaqudgha gifted it to you on level 4 of the Lair of Beasts)
 19732 | Lair:4   | Learned a level 5 spell: Agony
 20462 | Lair:5   | Found a staircase to the Snake Pit.
 20642 | Lair:5   | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari.
 21139 | Lair:5   | the staircase to the Snake Pit was a mimic.
 21386 | Lair:6   | Noticed Salem's ghost (powerful FeVM)
 21411 | Lair:5   | Learned a level 5 spell: Dispel Undead
 21438 | Lair:6   | Killed Salem's ghost
 21592 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
 21792 | Lair:6   | Acquired Kikubaaqudgha's third power
 21988 | Lair:6   | Found a staircase to the Slime Pits.
 22072 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 5 in Stealth
 22159 | Lair:6   | Gained mutation: You regenerate magic rapidly. [demonic ancestry]
 22159 | Lair:6   | Reached XP level 13. HP: 91/91 MP: 13/28
 22454 | Lair:3   | Noticed a four-headed hydra
 22459 | Lair:3   | Killed a four-headed hydra
 22561 | Lair:4   | Reached skill level 5 in Short Blades
 22652 | Lair:6   | Found a staircase to the Swamp.
 22870 | Lair:6   | Noticed Fannar
 22879 | Lair:6   | Killed Fannar
 23671 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 5 in Evocations
 23870 | Lair:7   | Acquired Kikubaaqudgha's fourth power
 24244 | Lair:7   | Noticed Maud
 26084 | Lair:6   | Your ally Fannar died
 26087 | Lair:6   | Killed Maud
 26596 | Lair:8   | Entered Level 8 of the Lair of Beasts
 28349 | Lair:8   | Reached XP level 14. HP: 75/100 MP: 27/30
 30307 | D:9      | Received a gift from Kikubaaqudgha
 30880 | D:10     | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
 31474 | D:10     | Noticed Joseph
 31481 | D:10     | Killed Joseph
 31481 | D:10     | Reached skill level 10 in Necromancy
 32040 | D:11     | Noticed Sonja
 32043 | D:11     | Killed Sonja
 32279 | D:11     | Noticed Nessos
 32288 | D:11     | Killed Nessos
 32606 | D:11     | Reached skill level 12 in Conjurations
 33018 | D:12     | Found Uqisif's Book Shop.
 33423 | D:12     | Found Phi Seng's Magic Scroll Shoppe.
 33448 | D:12     | Found Ruxzalun's Magic Scroll Emporium.
 33619 | D:12     | Found Tupumur's Magic Scroll Emporium.
 33734 | D:12     | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
 33880 | D:12     | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
 34488 | Orc:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
 35235 | Orc:1    | Paralysed by an orc sorcerer for 7 turns
 35372 | Orc:1    | Found Phaapaam's Armour Shoppe.
 36022 | Orc:3    | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
 36211 | Orc:3    | Noticed Erica
 36220 | Orc:3    | Killed Erica
 36303 | Orc:3    | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
 36445 | Orc:3    | Noticed Psyche
 36483 | Orc:3    | Paralysed by something for 7 turns
 36494 | Orc:3    | Killed Psyche
 36505 | Orc:3    | Gained mutation: Your flesh is heat resistant. [demonic ancestry]
 36505 | Orc:3    | Reached XP level 15. HP: 108/108 MP: 15/32
 37144 | Orc:4    | Entered Level 4 of the Orcish Mines
 37976 | Orc:4    | Found Qavuac's Antique Weapon Shoppe.
 37980 | Orc:4    | Found Paucwep's Antique Armour Emporium.
 37982 | Orc:4    | Found Aracw's Antique Armour Emporium.
 37996 | Orc:4    | Found Manug's General Store.
 38006 | Orc:4    | Aracw's Antique Armour Emporium was a mimic.
 38854 | Orc:1    | Bought the cursed +0 pair of gloves of Inaction {+Rage +Fly rElec rPois SInv Stlth---} for 328 gold pieces
 38999 | D:12     | Bought a scroll of acquirement for 624 gold pieces
 39015 | D:12     | Bought a scroll of acquirement for 624 gold pieces
 39017 | D:12     | Got a steaming hat
 39028 | D:12     | Identified the +1 hat of Immorality {Spirit, +Rage MR+} (You acquired it on level 12 of the Dungeon)
 39073 | D:12     | Bought a book of Air for 525 gold pieces
 39077 | D:12     | Learned a level 2 spell: Repel Missiles
 39417 | D:13     | Found a gate to the Vaults.
 40134 | D:13     | Reached skill level 1 in Long Blades
 40683 | D:13     | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
 42130 | D:14     | Noticed Azrael
 42375 | D:14     | Killed Azrael
 42864 | D:15     | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
 43117 | D:15     | Noticed Frances
 43167 | D:15     | Killed Frances
 43655 | D:15     | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
 43932 | D:15     | Found a staircase to the Depths.
 44915 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 2 spell: Sublimation of Blood
 45030 | Swamp:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Swamp
 45361 | Swamp:1  | Reached XP level 16. HP: 118/118 MP: 19/33
 46418 | D:12     | Bought a scroll of blinking for 90 gold pieces
 48880 | Swamp:3  | Reached skill level 10 in Spellcasting
 51219 | Swamp:4  | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
 52372 | Swamp:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Swamp
 53234 | Swamp:5  | Reached skill level 13 in Necromancy
 53478 | Swamp:5  | Reached XP level 17. HP: 72/126 MP: 1/34
 53816 | Swamp:5  | Got a decaying rune of Zot
 54770 | Snake:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Snake Pit
 55065 | Snake:1  | Noticed Agnes
 55074 | Snake:1  | Killed Agnes
 56151 | Snake:2  | Reached skill level 5 in Long Blades
 58036 | Snake:2  | Found Xuaraa's Distillery.
 58050 | Snake:2  | Bought a potion of curing for 28 gold pieces
 58050 | Snake:2  | Bought a potion of curing for 28 gold pieces
 58050 | Snake:2  | Bought a potion of heal wounds for 42 gold pieces
 58054 | Snake:2  | Found a bloodstained altar of Trog.
 59895 | Snake:3  | Found Trouh's Antique Weapon Emporium.
 61189 | Snake:4  | Found Jopper's Antique Armour Shop.
 61211 | Snake:4  | Reached skill level 14 in Necromancy
 61647 | Snake:4  | Found Deucs' Jewellery Shop.
 61654 | Snake:4  | Bought a +5 ring of protection for 990 gold pieces
 62507 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 6 spell: Death Channel
 62756 | Snake:4  | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
 63285 | Snake:4  | Gained mutation: When low on magic, you restore magic in place of health. [demonic ancestry]
 63285 | Snake:4  | Reached XP level 18. HP: 113/134 MP: 17/35
 63342 | Snake:4  | Found Ghiugi's Gadget Boutique.
 63503 | Snake:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Snake Pit
 63503 | Snake:5  | Found an iron altar of Okawaru.
 63722 | Snake:5  | Noticed Mara
 63725 | Snake:5  | Noticed Zabirius' illusion
 64273 | Snake:4  | Killed Mara
 64273 | Snake:4  | Reached skill level 10 in Charms
 65628 | Snake:5  | Reached skill level 10 in Shields
 66329 | Snake:5  | Got a serpentine rune of Zot
 68563 | Vaults:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Vaults
 68620 | Vaults:1 | Found Pluahow's Book Shop.
 68789 | Vaults:1 | Reached skill level 10 in Evocations
 68826 | Vaults:1 | Reached skill level 15 in Necromancy
 69790 | Vaults:1 | Reached XP level 19. HP: 121/142 MP: 17/36
 69994 | Vaults:1 | Found Saena's Magic Scroll Shoppe.
 70393 | Vaults:1 | Found Riash's Book Shop.
 70856 | Vaults:1 | Bought a book of Wizardry for 390 gold pieces
 70992 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 6 spell: Haste
 72017 | Vaults:1 | Found Nappup's Antique Armour Shop.
 74013 | Vaults:2 | Found a staircase to the Crypt.
 76226 | Vaults:3 | Reached skill level 16 in Necromancy
 76360 | Vaults:3 | Found Ghooqafrua's Book Boutique.
 76652 | Vaults:3 | Reached XP level 20. HP: 147/151 MP: 37/37
 79200 | Vaults:4 | Noticed Jorgrun
 79208 | Vaults:4 | Killed Jorgrun
 79264 | Vaults:4 | Learned a level 3 spell: Regeneration
 79775 | Vaults:4 | Your ally Jorgrun died
 80366 | Vaults:4 | Noticed Mennas
 81487 | Crypt:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Crypt
 81944 | Crypt:1  | Noticed Wiglaf
 81951 | Crypt:1  | Killed Wiglaf
 82199 | Crypt:1  | Your ally Wiglaf died
 82508 | Crypt:1  | Noticed Boris
 82516 | Crypt:1  | Killed Boris
 82853 | Crypt:1  | Noticed Margery
 84122 | Crypt:1  | Reached skill level 17 in Necromancy
 84122 | Crypt:1  | Gained mutation: You are immune to clouds of flame. [demonic ancestry]
 84122 | Crypt:1  | Reached XP level 21. HP: 139/159 MP: 20/38
 84601 | Crypt:2  | Noticed Boris
 84612 | Crypt:2  | Killed Boris
 84635 | Crypt:2  | Noticed Jory
 84653 | Crypt:2  | Killed Jory
 85232 | Crypt:2  | Reached skill level 15 in Conjurations
 85804 | Crypt:3  | Entered Level 3 of the Crypt
 86706 | Crypt:3  | Noticed Frederick
 87033 | Crypt:3  | Killed Frederick
 87725 | Crypt:3  | Noticed Boris
 87732 | Crypt:3  | Killed Boris
 87739 | Crypt:3  | Your ally Frederick died
 89098 | Crypt:3  | Noticed an ancient lich
 89117 | Crypt:3  | Killed an ancient lich
 89260 | Crypt:3  | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
 89302 | Crypt:3  | Found a staircase to the Tomb.
 89329 | Crypt:3  | Got an ancient scale mail
 89330 | Crypt:3  | Identified the cursed -5 scale mail "Urulet" {rElec rC++ SInv Stlth+} (You found it on level 3 of the Crypt)
 89774 | Crypt:3  | Reached skill level 18 in Necromancy
 90161 | Crypt:3  | Gained mutation: You can hurl blasts of hellfire. [demonic ancestry]
 90161 | Crypt:3  | Reached XP level 22. HP: 77/167 MP: 7/39
 91669 | Crypt:1  | Killed Margery
 92000 | Vaults:1 | Bought a book of Power for 585 gold pieces
 92011 | Vaults:1 | Learned a level 7 spell: Orb of Destruction
 92179 | Elf:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Elven Halls
 94501 | Elf:3    | Entered Level 3 of the Elven Halls
 95175 | Elf:3    | Found Shoc's Assorted Antiques.
 95466 | Elf:3    | Found a portal to a secret trove of treasure.
 96224 | Elf:3    | Got a fine ruby amulet
 96230 | Elf:3    | Got an ancient steam dragon armour
 96231 | Elf:3    | Identified the cursed +4 steam dragon armour "Pluqakk" {rN+ Str+3} (You took it off a deep elf demonologist on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 96232 | Elf:3    | Identified the amulet "Tuinicaf" {rCorr MR+ Int+2 Stlth+} (You took it off a deep elf demonologist on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 96698 | Elf:3    | Got a warped cloak
 96699 | Elf:3    | Identified the +2 cloak of Xiarioth {Slay+4} (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 96728 | Elf:3    | Got a glittering turquoise ring
 96729 | Elf:3    | Identified the ring "Cautar" {+Blink AC+3} (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 96842 | Elf:3    | Got a transparent granite ring
 96843 | Elf:3    | Identified the ring "Shuroi" {+Inv rC+} (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 96881 | Elf:3    | Gained mutation: You are somewhat resistant to further mutation. [potion of beneficial mutation]
 97738 | Depths:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Depths
 97944 | Depths:1 | Found Zusevois' Assorted Antiques.
 98109 | D:15     | Your ally Frances died
 98157 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 19 in Necromancy
 98375 | Depths:1 | Found a gateway to Hell.
 98391 | Depths:1 | the gateway to Hell was a mimic.
 98834 | Depths:1 | Noticed Nikola
 98839 | Depths:1 | Killed Nikola
 98875 | Depths:1 | Found a one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss.
 98938 | Depths:1 | the one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss was a mimic.
 99315 | Depths:1 | Gained mutation: You have a pair of large horns on your head. [demonic ancestry]
 99315 | Depths:1 | Reached XP level 23. HP: 94/171 MP: 2/40
 99788 | Depths:1 | Got a pair of steaming boots
 99789 | Depths:1 | Identified the cursed -2 pair of boots of the Vacuum {Str-1 Dex+3 Int-3} (You found it on level 1 of the Depths)
 99798 | Depths:1 | Got a shimmering scale mail
 99799 | Depths:1 | Identified the +4 scale mail "Ichol" {SInv} (You found it on level 1 of the Depths)
100652 | Depths:1 | Reached skill level 1 in Armour
101071 | Depths:2 | Found a gateway to Hell.
101660 | Depths:2 | Got a twisted short sword
101665 | Depths:2 | Identified the cursed +2 short sword of Skirmishing {freeze, MR++ SInv} (You found it on level 2 of the Depths)
103121 | Depths:2 | Identified a +0 rod of clouds (14/14) (You found it on level 2 of the Depths)
103913 | Depths:3 | Found a one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss.
103924 | Depths:3 | Found a gateway to a ziggurat.
104890 | Depths:3 | Found Skirpheise's Food Emporium.
105535 | Depths:3 | Found an iron altar of Okawaru.
105601 | Depths:3 | Found a one-way gate leading to the halls of Pandemonium.
106639 | Depths:4 | Gained mutation: You are significantly more attuned to the shadows. [demonic ancestry]
106639 | Depths:4 | Reached XP level 24. HP: 89/180 MP: 7/41
107580 | Depths:4 | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
107590 | Depths:4 | Got a distressingly furry scale mail
107591 | Depths:4 | Identified the +6 scale mail of the First Snow {rN+ Dex+3} (You found it on level 4 of the Depths)
108350 | Depths:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Depths
108402 | Depths:5 | Reached skill level 20 in Necromancy
108466 | Depths:5 | Found a gate to the Realm of Zot.
109366 | Depths:5 | Identified the Handbook of Battle Magic (You found it on level 5 of the Depths)
109455 | Depths:5 | Noticed the Enchantress
109469 | Depths:5 | Killed the Enchantress
109679 | Depths:5 | Got a faerie dragon armour
109680 | Depths:5 | Identified the -1 faerie dragon armour {Slay-8} (You took it off the Enchantress on level 5 of the Depths)
110083 | Depths:5 | Reached skill level 5 in Armour
110798 | D:12     | Bought a scroll of amnesia for 38 gold pieces
110846 | Vaults:1 | Bought a book of the Sky for 1040 gold pieces
110854 | Vaults:1 | Learned a level 6 spell: Deflect Missiles
111339 | Hell     | Entered the Vestibule of Hell
111343 | Hell     | Noticed Geryon
112492 | Hell     | Killed Geryon
113637 | Elf:3    | You showed the horn of Geryon to enter a treasure trove
113638 | Trove    | Entered a treasure trove
113660 | Trove    | Got a bloodstained falchion
113661 | Trove    | Identified the +4 falchion of Eternal Night {drain, rElec rF-} (You found it in a treasure trove)
113668 | Trove    | Got a pair of crude boots
113669 | Trove    | Identified the +2 pair of boots "Saapahehee" {Str+1 Int+3} (You found it in a treasure trove)
113683 | Trove    | Got a heavily runed fire dragon armour
113684 | Trove    | Identified the +7 fire dragon armour of the Locust {rPois rF++ rC- MR+} (You found it in a treasure trove)
113689 | Trove    | Got a warped leather armour
113690 | Trove    | Identified the +0 leather armour of the Seven Ships {Str+4 Dex+1} (You found it in a treasure trove)
114099 | Orc:3    | Your ally Psyche died
114929 | Vaults:1 | Bought a scroll of vulnerability for 97 gold pieces
115244 | Slime:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Pits of Slime
116956 | Slime:2  | Reached XP level 25. HP: 188/188 MP: 42/42
117610 | Slime:6  | Entered Level 6 of the Pits of Slime
119464 | Slime:6  | Noticed the royal jelly
119468 | Slime:6  | Noticed a titan shaped Royal Jelly
119468 | Slime:6  | the royal jelly changed into a titan shaped Royal Jelly
119475 | Slime:6  | Killed a titan shaped Royal Jelly
120017 | Slime:6  | Got a shimmering lead ring
120018 | Slime:6  | Identified the ring of Choywet {MP+9 Str-4 Dex+3} (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
120021 | Slime:6  | Got a slimy rune of Zot
120067 | Slime:6  | Identified the Tome of Boosting Bewitchment
120069 | Slime:6  | Got a fine chain mail
120070 | Slime:6  | Identified the cursed -2 chain mail "Clieloti" {rC+ MR+ Stlth---} (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
120169 | Slime:6  | Identified Lehudib's Collected Works on Attacks
120558 | D:12     | Bought a scroll of amnesia for 38 gold pieces
120651 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 3 spell: Ozocubu's Armour
120943 | Depths:3 | Voluntarily entered the Abyss.
121316 | Abyss:2  | Reached skill level 1 in Ice Magic
121551 | Abyss:3  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
121605 | Abyss:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Abyss
121691 | Abyss:5  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
121929 | Abyss:5  | Got an abyssal rune of Zot
122008 | Depths:3 | Escaped the Abyss
122654 | Tomb:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Tomb of the Ancients
123405 | Tomb:1   | Got a heavily runed marble ring
123406 | Tomb:1   | Identified the ring of Hiasoqy {+Fly rC+ Int+1 Stlth++} (You found it on level 1 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
123661 | Tomb:1   | Reached skill level 15 in Fighting
123682 | Tomb:1   | Reached skill level 21 in Necromancy
124518 | Tomb:1   | Reached skill level 15 in Spellcasting
125343 | Tomb:2   | Gained mutation: You are completely attuned to the shadows. [demonic ancestry]
125343 | Tomb:2   | Reached XP level 26. HP: 164/197 MP: 27/43
125346 | Tomb:2   | Reached skill level 15 in Dodging
125742 | Tomb:2   | Lost mutation: You are somewhat resistant to further mutation. [a Zot trap]
125861 | Tomb:1   | Reached skill level 5 in Ice Magic
128029 | Tomb:3   | Entered Level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients
128913 | Tomb:3   | Reached skill level 15 in Shields
129349 | Tomb:3   | Identified the Papyrus of Venomous Orientation
129352 | Tomb:3   | Learned a level 1 spell: Apportation
129445 | Tomb:3   | Got a smoking scale mail
129446 | Tomb:3   | Identified the +0 scale mail of Schalau {Int+3} (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
129924 | Tomb:3   | Got a golden rune of Zot
130161 | Tomb:3   | Got an ancient garnet amulet
130162 | Tomb:3   | Identified the amulet of Kexariuxt {Clar Str+3} (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
130194 | Tomb:3   | Identified the Almanac of Ashen Enchantment
130226 | Tomb:3   | Got a distressingly furry leather armour
130227 | Tomb:3   | Identified the cursed -4 leather armour of Listlessness {rF++ rC+} (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
130289 | Tomb:3   | Identified Psuixt's Incunabulum of Blistering Battle Magic
130323 | Tomb:3   | Identified the Papyrus of Hexes
131382 | Elf:3    | Bought a potion of curing for 76 gold pieces
131382 | Elf:3    | Bought a potion of curing for 76 gold pieces
131861 | Vaults:4 | Killed Mennas
131944 | Vaults:3 | Reached XP level 27. HP: 137/200 MP: 36/43
132394 | Vaults:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Vaults
132396 | Vaults:5 | Reached skill level 10 in Armour
134216 | Vaults:5 | Got a faintly humming scale mail
134217 | Vaults:5 | Identified the +2 scale mail of Insatiable Hunger {Str+1 Int+2} (You found it on level 5 of the Vaults)
134229 | Vaults:5 | Identified the Collected Works on Gliding Confrontation
134324 | Vaults:5 | Got a silver rune of Zot
134416 | Vaults:5 | Reached skill level 15 in Charms
134604 | Vaults:5 | Reached skill level 10 in Ice Magic
135442 | Vaults:5 | Found Jaff's Distillery.
135469 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of curing for 28 gold pieces
135469 | Vaults:5 | Bought 2 potions of curing for 56 gold pieces
136804 | Vaults:5 | Noticed Saint Roka
136809 | Vaults:5 | Killed Saint Roka
137316 | Vaults:5 | Found Ceux's Distillery.
137330 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of curing for 26 gold pieces
137330 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of heal wounds for 39 gold pieces
137330 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of heal wounds for 39 gold pieces
137351 | Vaults:5 | Found Chiul's Distillery.
137924 | Elf:3    | Bought the +3 Elemental Staff {rElec rF++ rC++ MR++ AC+5} for 3606 gold pieces
138170 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 8 spell: Death's Door
138194 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 4 spell: Control Teleport
138584 | Pan      | Entered Pandemonium
138675 | Pan      | Noticed Nusuunep the pandemonium lord
138756 | Pan      | Killed Nusuunep the pandemonium lord
140398 | Pan      | Noticed Zeshrain the pandemonium lord
140410 | Pan      | Killed Zeshrain the pandemonium lord
140462 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [a cacodemon]
140635 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
141635 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
142143 | Pan      | Noticed Qoub the pandemonium lord
142143 | Pan      | Reached skill level 15 in Armour
142150 | Pan      | Killed Qoub the pandemonium lord
142278 | Pan      | Found a gateway to a ziggurat.
142321 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
142373 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
142941 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Gloorx Vloq.
143513 | Pan      | Noticed Gloorx Vloq
143525 | Pan      | Killed Gloorx Vloq
143720 | Pan      | Got a dark rune of Zot
144063 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
144096 | Pan      | Noticed Fetoifen the pandemonium lord
144101 | Pan      | Killed Fetoifen the pandemonium lord
144442 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
145358 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Lom Lobon.
146380 | Pan      | Got a magical rune of Zot
146388 | Pan      | Noticed Lom Lobon
146406 | Pan      | Killed Lom Lobon
147143 | Pan      | Noticed Suen the pandemonium lord
147159 | Pan      | Killed Suen the pandemonium lord
147485 | Pan      | Noticed Wuugrucs the pandemonium lord
147494 | Pan      | Killed Wuugrucs the pandemonium lord
147967 | Pan      | Noticed Mnoufuac the pandemonium lord
147970 | Pan      | Killed Mnoufuac the pandemonium lord
148639 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
149479 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Mnoleg.
149485 | Pan      | Reached skill level 15 in Ice Magic
149744 | Pan      | Noticed Mnoleg
149768 | Pan      | Killed Mnoleg
149904 | Pan      | Got a glowing rune of Zot
150018 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
150443 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Cerebov.
150505 | Pan      | Got a transparent chain mail
150506 | Pan      | Identified the cursed -4 chain mail "Skaneiro" {rC+ Slay-5} (You found it in Pandemonium)
150590 | Pan      | Got a sparkling zirconium amulet
150591 | Pan      | Identified the cursed amulet "Foynus" {Faith +Inv} (You found it in Pandemonium)
150615 | Pan      | Got a steaming turquoise ring
150627 | Pan      | Identified the ring "Craoklao" {Str+3 Int+3} (You found it in Pandemonium)
150629 | Pan      | Got a smoking long sword
150630 | Pan      | Identified the +7 long sword of the Exiled Cities {flame, SInv} (You found it in Pandemonium)
150647 | Pan      | Got a vibrating bone amulet
150648 | Pan      | Identified the amulet "Rehutacw" {+Rage rElec MR+} (You found it in Pandemonium)
150652 | Pan      | Got a topaz-encrusted chain mail
150653 | Pan      | Identified the +9 chain mail "Litisie" {rPois rN+ Dex+2 SInv} (You found it in Pandemonium)
150679 | Pan      | Got a dazzling long sword
150680 | Pan      | Identified the +7 long sword "Wiluesm" {freeze, rN+} (You found it in Pandemonium)
150840 | Pan      | Noticed Cerebov
151010 | Pan      | Got a fiery rune of Zot
151220 | Pan      | Got a warped cloak
151221 | Pan      | Identified the -4 cloak "Hiywiyso" {rPois SInv Stlth--} (You acquired it in Pandemonium)
151296 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
151938 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
152156 | Pan      | Noticed Duoh the pandemonium lord
152160 | Pan      | Killed Duoh the pandemonium lord
152740 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
153060 | Pan      | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
153062 | Pan      | Got a demonic rune of Zot
153127 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
153133 | Pan      | Took an exit into the Abyss.
153133 | Abyss:1  | Escaped into the Abyss
153642 | Abyss:1  | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari.
153857 | Depths:3 | Escaped the Abyss
153998 | Depths:3 | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [potion of cure mutation]
154007 | Depths:3 | Gained mutation: You can spit poison. [potion of beneficial mutation]
154431 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of beneficial mutation for 490 gold pieces
154432 | Vaults:5 | Gained mutation: You can spit moderately strong poison. [potion of beneficial mutation]
155177 | Lair:2   | Learned a level 3 spell: Abjuration
155718 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the freezing wastes of Cocytus.
156176 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the Iron City of Dis.
156673 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the ashen valley of Gehenna.
156920 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the decaying netherworld of Tartarus.
157292 | Tar:1    | Entered Level 1 of Tartarus
159012 | Tar:7    | Entered Level 7 of Tartarus
159062 | Tar:7    | Noticed an ancient lich
159062 | Tar:7    | Killed an ancient lich
159599 | Tar:7    | Noticed Ereshkigal
159670 | Tar:7    | Killed Ereshkigal
159699 | Tar:7    | Got a bone rune of Zot
159979 | Dis:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Iron City of Dis
161044 | Dis:7    | Entered Level 7 of the Iron City of Dis
161349 | Dis:7    | Gained mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [a cacodemon]
161393 | Dis:7    | Noticed Dispater
161424 | Dis:7    | Got an iron rune of Zot
162000 | Coc:1    | Entered Level 1 of Cocytus
162842 | Coc:5    | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [mutagenic glow]
162914 | Coc:5    | Gained mutation: You are dopey. (Int -2) [mutagenic glow]
162946 | Coc:5    | Gained mutation: You are very dopey. (Int -4) [mutagenic glow]
163305 | Coc:7    | Entered Level 7 of Cocytus
163949 | Coc:7    | Noticed Antaeus
163952 | Coc:7    | Got an icy rune of Zot
164136 | Geh:1    | Entered Level 1 of Gehenna
165232 | Geh:7    | Entered Level 7 of Gehenna
165260 | Geh:7    | Noticed the Serpent of Hell
165370 | Geh:7    | Noticed Asmodeus
165373 | Geh:7    | Got an obsidian rune of Zot
165384 | Hell     | Gained mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [mutagenic glow]
166014 | Temple   | Fell from the grace of Kikubaaqudgha
166014 | Temple   | Became a worshipper of Makhleb the Destroyer
166488 | Zot:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
167442 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 22 in Conjurations
167642 | Zot:1    | Acquired Makhleb's first power
169163 | Zot:2    | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [potion of cure mutation]
169163 | Zot:2    | Lost mutation: You are very dopey. (Int -4) [potion of cure mutation]
169163 | Zot:2    | Lost mutation: You can spit moderately strong poison. [potion of cure mutation]
170480 | Zot:2    | Acquired Makhleb's second power
173106 | Zot:3    | Acquired Makhleb's third power
173799 | Zot:3    | Was forgiven by Kikubaaqudgha
174349 | Zot:4    | Reached skill level 10 in Long Blades
174353 | Zot:4    | Got a tattered robe
174354 | Zot:4    | Identified the cursed +1 robe "Ghaeris" {+Fly rElec Str+2} (You found it on level 4 of the Realm of Zot)
175086 | Zot:4    | Got a bronze ring mail
175087 | Zot:4    | Identified the cursed -2 ring mail of Ygaseunadgh {Dex+2} (You found it on level 4 of the Realm of Zot)
176127 | D:12     | Bought a book of Annihilations for 1656 gold pieces
176138 | D:12     | Learned a level 9 spell: Glaciate
176330 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of restore abilities for 39 gold pieces
176330 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of restore abilities for 39 gold pieces
176343 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of might for 35 gold pieces
176343 | Vaults:5 | Bought 2 potions of might for 70 gold pieces
176343 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of agility for 35 gold pieces
176343 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of might for 35 gold pieces
176343 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of restore abilities for 42 gold pieces
176343 | Vaults:5 | Bought a potion of agility for 35 gold pieces
176534 | D:12     | Bought a scroll of recharging for 142 gold pieces
176905 | Zig:1    | Entered Level 1 of a ziggurat
176945 | Zig:2    | Entered Level 2 of a ziggurat
176966 | Zig:2    | Got a faintly humming buckler
176967 | Zig:2    | Identified the +0 buckler of Courage {rPois Int+3 Slay+6} (You found it on level 2 of a ziggurat)
177002 | Zig:3    | Entered Level 3 of a ziggurat
177010 | Zig:3    | Acquired Makhleb's fourth power
177098 | Zig:4    | Entered Level 4 of a ziggurat
177257 | Zig:5    | Entered Level 5 of a ziggurat
177368 | Zig:6    | Entered Level 6 of a ziggurat
177476 | Zig:6    | Identified the Guide on Summoning and Snow (You found it on level 6 of a ziggurat)
177519 | Zig:7    | Entered Level 7 of a ziggurat
177702 | Zig:8    | Entered Level 8 of a ziggurat
177795 | Zig:8    | Acquired Makhleb's fifth power
177904 | Zig:8    | Identified Iskenderun's Tome of Toxic Confrontation (You found it on level 8 of a ziggurat)
177914 | Zig:8    | Identified Isodgh's Volume of Helpful Feathers
177956 | Zig:9    | Entered Level 9 of a ziggurat
178182 | Zig:9    | Got a slimy dagger
178183 | Zig:9    | Identified the +4 dagger of Ickainaet {flame, -Tele +Inv rElec rN+ Str-4 SInv} (You found it on level 9 of a ziggurat)
178188 | Zig:9    | Got a transparent short sword
178189 | Zig:9    | Identified the +0 short sword "Chud Ligg" {elec, Str+2 Dex+3} (You found it on level 9 of a ziggurat)
178192 | Zig:9    | Identified the Grimoire of the Glacier (You found it on level 9 of a ziggurat)
178238 | Zig:10   | Entered Level 10 of a ziggurat
178361 | Zig:10   | Got a brightly glowing brass ring
178362 | Zig:10   | Identified the ring of Byska {rF+ Int+1 Slay+3 Stlth--} (You found it on level 10 of a ziggurat)
178393 | Zig:11   | Entered Level 11 of a ziggurat
178592 | Zig:11   | Identified Kozyps' Collected Works on Unstable Damage Dealing (You found it on level 11 of a ziggurat)
178651 | Zig:12   | Entered Level 12 of a ziggurat
178861 | Zig:12   | Lost mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [potion of cure mutation]
178861 | Zig:12   | Lost mutation: You are dopey. (Int -2) [potion of cure mutation]
178861 | Zig:12   | Lost mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of cure mutation]
178861 | Zig:12   | Lost mutation: You can spit poison. [potion of cure mutation]
178871 | Zig:12   | Identified a -1 rod of inaccuracy (13/13) (You found it on level 12 of a ziggurat)
178918 | Zig:12   | Identified the Guide on Mutagenic Clay (You found it on level 12 of a ziggurat)
178953 | Zig:13   | Entered Level 13 of a ziggurat
178978 | Zig:13   | Reached skill level 23 in Conjurations
179071 | Zig:13   | Identified Sif Muna's Grimoire of Unholy Rites and the Mountains (You found it on level 13 of a ziggurat)
179091 | Zig:13   | Got a faintly glowing leather armour
179092 | Zig:13   | Identified the +2 leather armour of the Invisible Hand {Str+2 Dex+1 Int+2} (You found it on level 13 of a ziggurat)
179181 | Zig:14   | Entered Level 14 of a ziggurat
179256 | Zig:14   | Got a steaming golden amulet
179257 | Zig:14   | Identified the amulet "Ghaont" {Stasis Slay-4} (You found it on level 14 of a ziggurat)
179264 | Zig:14   | Identified a +2 rod of inaccuracy (11/11) (You found it on level 14 of a ziggurat)
179277 | Zig:14   | Identified a +3 rod of clouds (14/14) (You found it on level 14 of a ziggurat)
179295 | Zig:14   | Identified a +6 rod of clouds (14/14) (You found it on level 14 of a ziggurat)
179406 | Zig:15   | Entered Level 15 of a ziggurat
179785 | Zig:16   | Entered Level 16 of a ziggurat
179876 | Zig:16   | Reached skill level 15 in Evocations
180137 | Zig:16   | Got a jewelled leather armour
180138 | Zig:16   | Identified the cursed -5 leather armour of Instinct {rF++ Str+2 Stlth+} (You found it on level 16 of a ziggurat)
180156 | Zig:17   | Entered Level 17 of a ziggurat
180370 | Zig:17   | Identified the Disquisition on Gliding Darkness (You found it on level 17 of a ziggurat)
180517 | Zig:18   | Entered Level 18 of a ziggurat
180785 | Zig:18   | Got an ichor-stained dagger
180786 | Zig:18   | Identified the +2 dagger "Sharr" {stab, Int-3} (You found it on level 18 of a ziggurat)
180813 | Zig:19   | Entered Level 19 of a ziggurat
180870 | Zig:19   | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [mutagenic glow]
180887 | Zig:19   | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is low (-10% MP). [potion of cure mutation]
181288 | Zig:20   | Entered Level 20 of a ziggurat
181400 | Zig:20   | Got an ancient falchion
181401 | Zig:20   | Identified the +3 falchion of the Warrior {slice, rElec rF+ MR++ Stlth+} (You took it off a zombie on level 20 of a ziggurat)
181506 | Zig:21   | Entered Level 21 of a ziggurat
181974 | Zig:21   | Got a glittering lead amulet
181975 | Zig:21   | Identified the amulet "Sheoq" {Inacc Dex+3 Int+2} (You found it on level 21 of a ziggurat)
182064 | Zig:22   | Entered Level 22 of a ziggurat
182325 | Zig:22   | Reached skill level 24 in Conjurations
182644 | Zig:23   | Entered Level 23 of a ziggurat
182679 | Zig:23   | Noticed an ancient lich
182683 | Zig:23   | Killed an ancient lich
183007 | Zig:23   | Got a silk robe
183008 | Zig:23   | Identified the +3 robe "Enki" {rF+ rC+} (You found it on level 23 of a ziggurat)
183023 | Zig:23   | Learned a level 2 spell: Blink
183025 | Zig:23   | Learned a level 1 spell: Summon Butterflies
183095 | Zig:24   | Entered Level 24 of a ziggurat
184095 | Zig:24   | Got a transparent glass ring
184097 | Zig:24   | Identified the ring of Lady Luck {+/*Tele rF+ Str+3} (You found it on level 24 of a ziggurat)
184101 | Zig:24   | Identified the Handbook of Attacks
184107 | Zig:24   | Identified the Compendium of the Voyage and Slavery
184125 | Zig:24   | Got a topaz-encrusted fire dragon armour
184126 | Zig:24   | Identified the +7 fire dragon armour of Ujovuoqola {+Rage rF++ rC- Str-5 Stlth++} (You found it on level 24 of a ziggurat)
184158 | Zig:25   | Entered Level 25 of a ziggurat
185281 | Zig:25   | Got a slimy bastard sword
185282 | Zig:25   | Identified the +8 bastard sword "Jokhlucheo" {flame, Contam +Blink +Inv} (You found it on level 25 of a ziggurat)
185312 | Zig:26   | Entered Level 26 of a ziggurat
185386 | Zig:26   | Noticed an ancient lich
185387 | Zig:26   | Noticed an ancient lich
185393 | Zig:26   | Killed an ancient lich
185394 | Zig:26   | Killed an ancient lich
185422 | Zig:26   | Noticed an ancient lich
185423 | Zig:26   | Noticed an ancient lich
185425 | Zig:26   | Killed an ancient lich
185425 | Zig:26   | Killed an ancient lich
185453 | Zig:26   | Noticed an ancient lich
185459 | Zig:26   | Killed an ancient lich
185671 | Zig:26   | Got a fine large shield
185672 | Zig:26   | Identified the cursed +2 large shield of Hairiness {rC+} (You found it on level 26 of a ziggurat)
185691 | Zig:26   | Got a fine emerald amulet
185692 | Zig:26   | Identified the amulet of Psen {Gourm -Cast Dex+2} (You found it on level 26 of a ziggurat)
185773 | Zig:27   | Entered Level 27 of a ziggurat
186043 | Zig:27   | Reached skill level 25 in Ice Magic
187051 | Zot:5    | Entered Level 5 of the Realm of Zot
187697 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
187699 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
187700 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
187701 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
187841 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
187846 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
187926 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
187932 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
187932 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 26 in Conjurations
188086 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
188088 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
188215 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
188218 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
188304 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
188305 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
188318 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
188325 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
188458 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 27 in Conjurations
188564 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 10 in Stealth
188907 | Zot:5    | Got the Orb of Zot
188908 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
188964 | Zot:1    | Noticed Hesiewne the pandemonium lord
189103 | Depths:2 | Noticed Pibb the pandemonium lord
189540 | D:1      | Noticed Qoacaoca the pandemonium lord
189540 | D:$      | Escaped with the Orb!

Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: Spear             |    11 |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       ||    11
       Mace              |    10 |     3 |       |       |       |       |       |       |       ||    13
       Falchion          |       |     1 |       |       |   298 |   700 |   645 |   529 |   226 ||  2399
       Dagger            |       |    22 |   107 |   433 |  1002 |    62 |   262 |   164 |    67 ||  2119
       Staff             |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 |    73 |   190 ||   270
       Scimitar          |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    20 |  3862 ||  3882
       Rod               |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |     9 ||    11
       Demon blade       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    24 ||    24
 Fire: Blowgun           |       |     4 |    36 |       |     1 |       |       |       |       ||    41
 Cast: Magic Dart        |    76 |    95 |   150 |    59 |    83 |   486 |    60 |    48 |    59 ||  1116
       Searing Ray       |     4 |    19 |    52 |    10 |    27 |     1 |       |       |       ||   113
       Dazzling Spray    |     2 |     6 |    13 |   153 |   477 |   509 |   318 |     3 |       ||  1481
       Iskenderun's Myst |       |       |     6 |    34 |   122 |    28 |   114 |   428 |  1205 ||  1937
       Iskenderun's Batt |       |       |       |    10 |    48 |   166 |    87 |   101 |   263 ||   675
       Animate Skeleton  |       |       |       |    70 |   207 |   170 |   104 |   130 |   146 ||   827
       Dispel Undead     |       |       |       |     2 |       |    13 |   382 |   134 |  1262 ||  1793
       Agony             |       |       |       |       |    39 |    40 |   114 |   225 |    34 ||   452
       Repel Missiles    |       |       |       |       |     2 |     6 |     7 |     5 |       ||    20
       Death Channel     |       |       |       |       |       |    27 |    35 |    24 |       ||    86
       Haste             |       |       |       |       |       |       |    17 |    21 |    98 ||   136
       Sublimation of Bl |       |       |       |       |       |       |    13 |     4 |    72 ||    89
       Regeneration      |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 |    16 |   122 ||   145
       Orb of Destructio |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    41 |   261 ||   302
       Deflect Missiles  |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |    33 ||    35
       Ozocubu's Armour  |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |   171 ||   171
       Glaciate          |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |   184 ||   184
       Apportation       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    39 ||    39
       Control Teleport  |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 ||     7
       Abjuration        |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 ||     7
       Death's Door      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 ||     1
Invok: Receive Corpses   |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       ||     1
 Abil: Evoke Invisibilit |       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |       |     1 |       ||     3
       Evoke Flight      |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |     1 |     8 ||    11
       Evoke Berserk Rag |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       |       |       ||     2
       Hellfire          |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    63 |   176 ||   239
       Evoke Blink       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |    31 ||    32
       Evoke Teleportati |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    12 ||    12
Evoke: Wand              |       |     1 |     2 |     8 |     7 |    21 |    11 |     4 |    23 ||    77
       Fan of gales      |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |     3 ||     4
       Rod               |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 |    30 ||    37
       Phial of floods   |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     4 ||     4
       Lamp of fire      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 ||     1
  Use: Scroll            |       |       |     1 |    23 |    20 |    22 |    11 |    26 |    88 ||   191
       Potion            |       |       |       |     1 |     6 |     9 |     7 |     2 |    56 ||    81
 Stab: Sleeping          |     1 |     1 |     1 |    19 |    38 |     1 |       |     4 |    21 ||    86
       Invisible         |       |       |       |    27 |    77 |    72 |    58 |     1 |       ||   235
       Paralysed         |       |       |       |     2 |     4 |     2 |       |       |     3 ||    11
       Distracted        |       |       |       |     6 |    14 |    13 |    20 |    19 |    45 ||   117
       Confused          |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |     1 ||     2
  Eat: Chunk             |     6 |    11 |    20 |    34 |    67 |   110 |    81 |    59 |    50 ||   438
       Pizza             |       |       |       |     1 |     2 |     1 |       |     3 |     8 ||    15
       Beef jerky        |       |       |       |     2 |       |       |     1 |     1 |    10 ||    14
       Meat ration       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |     1 |     3 |     5 |    24 ||    35
       Royal jelly       |       |       |       |       |     3 |       |       |       |     1 ||     4
       Bread ration      |       |       |       |       |     2 |     1 |     4 |     5 |    31 ||    43
       Fruit             |       |       |       |       |       |     3 |       |     5 |    17 ||    25

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: February 02, 2015, 01:56:23 am »
+2

Wait, I thought you had already accomplished everything there was to DCSS

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 02, 2015, 02:39:53 am »
+1

Now I have!

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: February 02, 2015, 03:00:15 am »
+2

But now you can clear multiple ziggurats, which is even more difficult

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: February 04, 2015, 05:54:31 pm »
+1

I'm giving ToME a shot. Seems pretty fun so far! Not sure if I'm as instantly in love as I was with DCSS, but it is cool and addictive. My favorite part so far is that weird Eldritch area beneath the dwarven city...the lore in general is quite immersive.

It seems most of my initial characters have been killed by curiosity. Ooh a sealed door, what's this? Fuckin' 50 skeleton mages, that's what. Some altars in the forest, that looks fun and exciting! Uh oh, 3 level 10 acolyte dudes, I'm only level 7! But yes I survived!...only for their death to summon a Level 30 shadowy archdemon?!? Fuck.

So I guess I just need to get gud.

Jorbles

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: February 04, 2015, 07:15:30 pm »
+1

I'm giving ToME a shot. Seems pretty fun so far! Not sure if I'm as instantly in love as I was with DCSS, but it is cool and addictive. My favorite part so far is that weird Eldritch area beneath the dwarven city...the lore in general is quite immersive.

It seems most of my initial characters have been killed by curiosity. Ooh a sealed door, what's this? Fuckin' 50 skeleton mages, that's what. Some altars in the forest, that looks fun and exciting! Uh oh, 3 level 10 acolyte dudes, I'm only level 7! But yes I survived!...only for their death to summon a Level 30 shadowy archdemon?!? Fuck.

So I guess I just need to get gud.

Our recent discussion of TOME made me play a bit more. You don't need to open sealed doors (and gold chests) immediately, you can go back to them later. I usually only open them immediately if the floor has been a cakewalk, and only after getting everything on cooldown.

There's also an unofficial "safe" way to go through the game where you do all the early game dungeons to get extra XP/get more artifacts before you take on the bigger ones. The early game ones are your Racial/Class dungeon if you have one (Dwarf, Undead, Archmage, Yeek, etc) and then Korpul, Trollmire, Caves, Camp, Gloom, Lair, and then doing the Out of the Darkness Quest dungeons. If you don't know where the early game zones are try playing a few different races/classes they'll show you where they are on the map (or just use the wiki if you don't mind spoilers). There's a few semi-random events that can let you go to special areas during this part, but I won't spoil them for you. After that the map opens up and you can try going to wherever you feel best suits your character build. Then right when you think you're running out of things to do you discover you're only about halfway through the game and even more opens up. I can't give advice beyond this as I have only made it this far a handful of times and haven't had much luck beyond it. You'll know when you get to it though.

heron

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: heron
  • Respect: +1184
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: February 04, 2015, 08:42:29 pm »
+1

Wait Walrus have you done the get-the-golden-rune-after-picking-up-the-orb thing?

That always sounded cool to me.

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: February 04, 2015, 10:27:55 pm »
+1

Not yet. Sounds like a hilarious challenge. Maybe the Abyssal rune too!

In my Xom game I considered just taking the Orb to the Temple to see how long I could survive. I thought Xom would appreciate the absurdity. But I wanted that win...

heron

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: heron
  • Respect: +1184
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: February 07, 2015, 01:05:46 am »
+2

Found a cool trick in necrodancer today:

If you have a gold weapon, you can kill Death Metal 1 (and probably 2 and 3 with slight modification, I haven't tried) really fast by killing one of the ghosts, and then using the damage boost from the gold drop to one-shot death metal.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 47  All

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 20 queries.