Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]  All

Author Topic: Goko Dominion Salvager Discussion  (Read 598660 times)

qmech

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: qmech
  • What year is it?
  • Respect: +2320
    • View Profile
Re: Goko Dominion Salvager Discussion
« Reply #1775 on: May 08, 2015, 04:06:45 pm »

We discussed this somewhere around here.  I think what used to work is to save the file full of weird symbols then drag it into Firefox.

PPE: Perhaps the link is still useful if you have more trouble.

TheNark

• Pawn
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: May 08, 2015, 06:28:56 pm »

Followed your instructions, saved it as firefox-latest-gokosalvager.xpi, then opened it with Firefox. Seems like the extension is corrupted.

Reading through the discussion, yes thatīs the same problem I am experiencing...
I made sure I followed the same steps as the guy that got it working. Unfortunately, the extension still cannot be installed.  :(

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +3527
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: May 08, 2015, 06:51:24 pm »

Followed your instructions, saved it as firefox-latest-gokosalvager.xpi, then opened it with Firefox. Seems like the extension is corrupted.

Reading through the discussion, yes thatīs the same problem I am experiencing...
I made sure I followed the same steps as the guy that got it working. Unfortunately, the extension still cannot be installed.  :(

I just tested it successfully on Win7 and Mac.  Whatever problem you're encountering, I don't think it's universal.

I'm happy to try to help further if you give me more information, but please PM me directly rather than continuing in this thread.
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile
Re: gokosalvager Kingdom Visualizer feature request
« Reply #1778 on: May 23, 2015, 01:16:16 am »
+5

I have a feature request for the Kingdom Visualizer on gokosalvager.com:  I'd like to be able to enter a set of ten cards and have it be able to visualize a kingdom without having to point to a game log. This way we can use the visualizer to show & tell about IRL games.

brokenlasagna

• Pearl Diver
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: May 30, 2015, 02:16:54 pm »

Is gokosalvager.com down?

Rubby

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +324
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: May 30, 2015, 03:59:48 pm »

It's been down since yesterday evening for me. :(

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: May 30, 2015, 05:18:07 pm »

It's been down since yesterday evening for me. :(

Back up, and catching up on the logs now.  In the interim, please enjoy the nonsensical "Last game recorded game finished..." message.
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

doesitgoboom

• Coppersmith
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: June 04, 2015, 10:48:22 am »

How do you set activate then End Action/End Turn buttons at the top of the log like I see in AdamH videos

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
« Reply #1783 on: June 04, 2015, 11:19:58 am »

How do you set activate then End Action/End Turn buttons at the top of the log like I see in AdamH videos

I had to get the beta version of the extension. You can find information about it here
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.

JW

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: JW
  • Respect: +1781
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: June 04, 2015, 11:35:26 am »
+1

I had to get the beta version of the extension. You can find information about it here

This used to only be in the beta version, but now it's in the regular version.  User Settings --> Game --> Use Alternate Buttons (under "In-game sidebar").

ben_king

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: ben.king
  • formerly grsbmd
  • Respect: +612
    • View Profile
« Reply #1785 on: June 06, 2015, 02:08:07 pm »
+1

I've been getting a bug in Salvager lately where the sidebar doesn't show the score even when the vp counter is on and I also can't type anything in the chatbox (or see messages from the other player - the chat box is just empty).  This is only about half the time though. The other half, it works perfectly.

This is Salvager v2.5.4.9 running in Chrome on Linux.  Has anyone else seen a bug like this?

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: June 06, 2015, 03:09:34 pm »

I've been getting a bug in Salvager lately where the sidebar doesn't show the score even when the vp counter is on and I also can't type anything in the chatbox (or see messages from the other player - the chat box is just empty).  This is only about half the time though. The other half, it works perfectly.

This is Salvager v2.5.4.9 running in Chrome on Linux.  Has anyone else seen a bug like this?

Yes, it's an outstanding issue.  It's a race condition where Goko loads things in an abnormal order and Salvager tries to use a component that isn't there yet.  Salvager is effectively disabled for that game, though you should still be able to use the regular Goko chat box.

For most people it's rare though... half the time is terrible.  I'll look into fixing it.

Can you send me your JavaScript log next time it happens?  Instructions here: https://github.com/aiannacc/Goko-Salvager/wiki/Support#reporting-bugs

jaybeez

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: jaybeez
  • Respect: +395
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: June 14, 2015, 05:02:02 pm »

I'm looking for a log of a game I played yesterday with Monsieur X, I can't find it.  The game was played during the log search downtime, does that means the log is pretty much lost?

Oliver Reznik

• Chancellor
  • Shuffle iT Username: 0rpheon
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: July 08, 2015, 02:28:48 pm »

Any way to get my Gokosalvager displayed iso level updated for my new name? It's stuck on my old name's level and I don't want to be auto kicked by people that discriminate by iso level.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
  • Respect: +1044
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: July 08, 2015, 04:22:57 pm »
+1

Any way to get my Gokosalvager displayed iso level updated for my new name? It's stuck on my old name's level and I don't want to be auto kicked by people that discriminate by iso level.

I think that because salvager will be outmoded by v2 soon, this bug isn't getting a fix. The issue has been brought up before, though. I have the same issue.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

nrrden

• Pearl Diver
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: July 11, 2015, 06:45:15 am »

Yes, it's an outstanding issue.  It's a race condition where Goko loads things in an abnormal order and Salvager tries to use a component that isn't there yet.  Salvager is effectively disabled for that game, though you should still be able to use the regular Goko chat box.

For most people it's rare though... half the time is terrible.  I'll look into fixing it.

Can you send me your JavaScript log next time it happens?  Instructions here: https://github.com/aiannacc/Goko-Salvager/wiki/Support#reporting-bugs

I am getting this problem every game now - should I reinstall or something?

sc0UT

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: sc0UT
  • Respect: +106
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: July 11, 2015, 10:23:19 am »

I am getting this problem every game now - should I reinstall or something?

I've temporarily solved issues with vp counter, sidebar chat window and alternate buttons by disabling the specific salvager options and enabling them again after browser (firefox) restart.

theblankman

• Witch
  • Respect: +383
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: July 21, 2015, 06:11:19 pm »

Automatch is up but Iso levels aren't showing for me right now.  Also...

Quote from: gokoslavager.com
Last recorded game finished 1 days ago. Either my server is busted or I'm regenerating the leaderboard right now.
it's a shame that full-random is the de facto standard

assemble_me

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: assemble me
  • Dominion stream/yt junkie
  • Respect: +807
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: July 22, 2015, 10:16:25 am »

I'm looking for a log of a game I played yesterday with Monsieur X, I can't find it.  The game was played during the log search downtime, does that means the log is pretty much lost?

I currently have the same issue with my league games against vsiewnar, played between  20 Jul 21:30 UTC and 21 Jul 0:30 UTC
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 10:17:32 am by assemble_me »
Join the f.ds Dominion league | My Twitch channel

... and none of his posts shall remain unedited

Narz

• Salvager
  • keeping it real
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: September 26, 2015, 06:10:32 pm »

My avatar has disappeared & I can't upload a new one (get an error message each time).

papadjango

• Baron
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: September 27, 2015, 07:16:00 am »

Same for me. But as i see many other avatars are there. So what happened to ours?

papadjango

• Baron
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: September 27, 2015, 08:16:15 am »

In the meantime all avatars seem gone. They are drowning version 1.0

Chris is me

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Chris is me
  • What do you want me to say?
  • Respect: +3457
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: September 27, 2015, 09:08:09 am »

Have iso levels and automatch been not working for anyone else? I can't connect to Automatch, my avatar isn't visible, etc.

Goko's on its last days...
Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/chrisisme2791

bug me on discord

pm me if you wanna do stuff for the blog

they/them

jaybeez

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: jaybeez
  • Respect: +395
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: September 27, 2015, 03:51:17 pm »

Have iso levels and automatch been not working for anyone else? I can't connect to Automatch, my avatar isn't visible, etc.

Goko's on its last days...
Same for me, for about a week.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72]  All

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 21 queries.