Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 72  All

Author Topic: Goko Dominion Salvager Discussion  (Read 598626 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Goko Dominion Salvager Discussion
« Reply #1600 on: September 18, 2014, 04:44:45 pm »

Oh, autokick (at least based on Iso levels) isn't working either. I just played a game against someone who overpaid $1 for Masterpiece.

oh... I've done that before... but it was a gardens game so does that make it ok?

As long as all the gardens were already bought
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

amalloy

• Witch
  • Respect: +620
    • View Profile
    • Twitch stream
« Reply #1601 on: September 18, 2014, 04:48:54 pm »

Oh, autokick (at least based on Iso levels) isn't working either. I just played a game against someone who overpaid $1 for Masterpiece.

oh... I've done that before... but it was a gardens game so does that make it ok?

As long as all the gardens were already bought

Edge case: you piled out Silver and Masterpiece with that buy, ending the game while ahead.  Then even if there were Gardens left it was a good play.

XD9

• Steward
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: September 18, 2014, 04:57:28 pm »

Automatch is offline and Isotropish ratings aren't displayed in the lobby. Other features seem to work fine. The problem could be on my end because my connection has been unstable lately.
No, I'm getting the same.  Usually just means AI needs to restart service(s) on his server when he sees this.

I'm getting this same problem too.

Thanks, I'm glad it's not just me
XD9

Emeric

• Apprentice
  • Shuffle iT Username: Emeric
  • Respect: +212
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: September 19, 2014, 02:13:52 am »

When I went on isotropish.com yesterday, I had a warning for the ssl certificate that I have to manualy validate on firefox. May be it is the problem where in the goko interface the warning cannot be validate. May be...

amalloy

• Witch
  • Respect: +620
    • View Profile
    • Twitch stream
« Reply #1604 on: September 19, 2014, 02:48:13 am »
+9

When I went on isotropish.com yesterday, I had a warning for the ssl certificate that I have to manualy validate on firefox. May be it is the problem where in the goko interface the warning cannot be validate. May be...

It looks like AI's SSL certificate for gokosalvager.com expired last night. He'll probably fix it before long, but in the mean time there's not much to fear: just use http://gokosalvager.com/leaderboard instead, and don't type any credit card numbers in, no matter how nicely Andrew asks.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: September 19, 2014, 10:52:05 pm »

I'm having problems with my avatar, anyone else?  The file that I've used forever now 'fails to transmit'.

ThaddeusB

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +140
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: September 20, 2014, 12:07:50 am »

I'm having problems with my avatar, anyone else?  The file that I've used forever now 'fails to transmit'.

Yes, most (including mine) aren't showing up for me.  Presumably its related to the "?" problem.

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +3527
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: September 20, 2014, 12:21:20 pm »
+4

Oh man... I didn't even notice this.  I'd added a filter to my email that seems to have caught all the Salvager stuff posted here.

Fixing the SSL certificate now...
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

soulnet

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +1751
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: September 20, 2014, 12:36:22 pm »
+3

Oh man... I didn't even notice this.  I'd added a filter to my email that seems to have caught all the Salvager stuff posted here.

Is the filter catching Salvager-related emails by mistake or by design?

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: September 20, 2014, 12:41:08 pm »

Fixing the SSL certificate now...

New SSL certificate installed.  You may need to reload to get everything working again.  Sorry about that.
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

GwinnR

• Tactician
  • Respect: +786
    • View Profile
    • German Youtube-Videos
« Reply #1610 on: September 25, 2014, 02:59:56 pm »
+3

Yesterday I did the worst misclick, I ever did. It costed 3 Provinces and I became 3rd place instead of 1st.

I had much money and many buys, so I wanted to buy 3 Provinces. And suddenly the turn ended. And I said "What?" and "What?" and "Again, what?".
Which happened was, that I was chatting in the goko-chat and pressed "Enter" to send. But it didn't press Enter for the goko-chat but for the side-log of the extension. Because a clicked "end turn" the turn before, my Enter pressed that button and so I missed the 3 Provinces.

I like the extension very much and the new buttons are cool, but that was so sad. The buttons which should protect me from misclicking caused my worst misclick. Maybe there is a way to change this problem.

Oh, and if you like to laugh about my reaction, here is the video (in german and in a low voice, but I hope, you understand and enjoy it): Start at 14m55s
Nobody's perfect, but I'm only a nobody o.O

My german Youtube-Channel: http://www.youtube.com/gwinnrdominion

theblankman

• Witch
  • Respect: +383
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: September 25, 2014, 05:08:19 pm »
+1

I like the extension very much and the new buttons are cool, but that was so sad. The buttons which should protect me from misclicking caused my worst misclick. Maybe there is a way to change this problem.

That is weird... typing in the chat window ought to make it grab focus, but it looks like focus stayed on the End Turn button (presumably from a previous turn where you used it).  I notice you're using the Goko default chat window instead of the sidebar chat, that may be related.  What OS and browser were you using?  I don't like that behavior either, but if I can replicate it then I can hopefully change it.
it's a shame that full-random is the de facto standard

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: September 25, 2014, 05:15:23 pm »
+1

That is weird... typing in the chat window ought to make it grab focus, but it looks like focus stayed on the End Turn button (presumably from a previous turn where you used it).  I notice you're using the Goko default chat window instead of the sidebar chat, that may be related.  What OS and browser were you using?  I don't like that behavior either, but if I can replicate it then I can hopefully change it.

Maybe the events didn't get processed in the right order?  Say the listener that triggers the button is ahead of the listener that grabs focus for chat.

To be continued in github: https://github.com/aiannacc/Goko-Salvager/issues/249

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • Respect: +3188
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: September 26, 2014, 01:51:13 pm »

the iso leaderboard isn't working... anything you know about that?

7string

• Baron
  • Shuffle iT Username: 7string
  • Respect: +57
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: September 26, 2014, 02:54:16 pm »

I'm seeing the leaderboard OK, and it looks like it has refreshed recently, but the log search shows no recorded games for over 20 hours.  Related issue or something different?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: September 26, 2014, 03:02:52 pm »

I'm seeing the leaderboard OK, and it looks like it has refreshed recently, but the log search shows no recorded games for over 20 hours.  Related issue or something different?

i also see it, and it says it refreshed recently, but it has not. it doesn't change your rating.

7string

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: September 26, 2014, 03:28:47 pm »

i also see it, and it says it refreshed recently, but it has not. it doesn't change your rating.

Ahh...I haven't played a pro game today so didn't notice that the leaderboard wasn't updating.  Odd that it shows a more recently recorded game than the log screen though.

I finally caved and spent $4 for Prince, so have been playing unrated Prince games the last day to get a feel for it.  Very interesting...a different thread though ; )

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: September 26, 2014, 04:22:23 pm »

regardless of when/how it comes back, what I want to know is, does it catch up on the games that are played now?

ThaddeusB

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +140
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: September 26, 2014, 06:22:56 pm »

regardless of when/how it comes back, what I want to know is, does it catch up on the games that are played now?

Yes, it  should count all games once it knows about (imports) them.

7string

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: September 26, 2014, 10:02:07 pm »

The log search seems to be working fine for me now, and is showing recently recorded games.  Thanks for fixing!  Amazing how often I use it.

Now can you give me an undo button so I don't try to Prince a potion card again. :P

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: September 26, 2014, 10:37:08 pm »

ouch. yea, it's definitely working again.

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: September 29, 2014, 12:06:50 pm »
+9

I just signed up Salvager on bountysource.com.  You can use it to offer and request cash for implementing specific features.  It seems to hook in with github rather nicely:

https://www.bountysource.com/trackers/570746-goko-salvager

So if you want a feature, you can offer cash for it.  If you're willing to implement a feature, you can specify a price that you'll do it for.

As a test, I just created a $5 "bounty" for the request that TheMirrorMan a few months back: "Add the word "beta" in case of a beta version to the title screen."  So now whoever implements that feature can go and claim that $5, assuming I understand this right.

This might be a good solution for:
1) People who have had outstanding feature requests for months that nobody is doing
2) People who would like to implement features but have more important things to be doing
3) People who have asked for a way to donate to the project

SirD

• Bishop
  • Life is supposed to be fun
  • Respect: +55
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: October 03, 2014, 06:49:58 pm »

I've added AI's "Formula for modified card frequencies" to the kingdom generator and submitted a pull request.

This is wonderful, because I really like the formula. However Salvager seems to forget the formula. I have to reenter it and this is complicated.

I would appreciate if there could be a shortcut (like "All"). Maybe "AIF" (for "AIs formula") or something similar that instantly uses the up-to-date formula.
Greetings,
SirDagen

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
  • Respect: +575
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: October 03, 2014, 06:53:51 pm »

Feature Request: Could you create a Friends' list?
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

theblankman

• Witch
  • Respect: +383
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: October 04, 2014, 05:11:49 pm »

Feature Request: Could you create a Friends' list?
Request it on bountysource and poor devs might make it happen... https://www.bountysource.com/trackers/570746-goko-salvager

This has been requested a bunch of times, unfortunately it seems to me a fairly big feature, and I don't think anyone is spending tons of their free time on Salvager at the moment.
it's a shame that full-random is the de facto standard
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 72  All

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 21 queries.