Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 72  All

Author Topic: Goko Dominion Salvager Discussion  (Read 601108 times)

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
Re: Goko Dominion Salvager Discussion
« Reply #1500 on: June 24, 2014, 10:26:28 am »

I'm all for an interface that allows one to type how many coins to spend in a turn. Is this doable via Salvager?

I don't know how it's implemented, but there's a chance that a Salvager feature that did this would only solve the clicking issue and not the lag issue; meaning that you would only be slightly less annoyed while waiting to spend your coin tokens.
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.

Watno

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Watno
  • Respect: +2983
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: June 24, 2014, 10:45:36 am »
+6

Theres probably also a chance it would allow you to spend more coin tokens than you have :p

jsh357

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: jsh357
  • Respect: +4340
    • View Profile
    • JSH Gaming: Original games
« Reply #1502 on: June 27, 2014, 12:00:09 am »

I created a game a moment ago and a user that I have blacklisted was able to join it.  Is the feature not working for anyone else?  (Not sure how to test)
Join the Dominion community Discord channel! Chat in text and voice; enter dumb tournaments; spy on top players!

https://discord.gg/2rDpJ4N

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +3527
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: June 27, 2014, 01:54:18 am »

I created a game a moment ago and a user that I have blacklisted was able to join it.  Is the feature not working for anyone else?  (Not sure how to test)

Might be a case sensitivity issue.  If so, it should be on our to-fix list now that Goko isn't allowing duplicate names anymore.
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

The 801

• Herbalist
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: June 30, 2014, 08:05:54 pm »

Hi there,

My Isotropish level doesn't appear to be updating on the Dominion site. If you check the attached screenshot and compare it with the Salvager leaderboard (https://www.gokosalvager.com:8889/leaderboard), you'll notice they are quite different.

Here's the JavaScript log:

Code: [Select]
gatherUrlCookieParams found the following URL params:
Array[1]
ConnectionMaker merged the following cookie params:
Array[1]
FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.prototype.connect: currently trying - wss://wss.prod.dominion.makingfun.com:443
Starting Goko Salvager 2.5.4.5
Loading Utils
Loading Settings Dialog
Loading Settings Dialog
Loading Notifications Module
Loading autokick
Loading Always Stack
Loading LaunchScreenLoader
Loading Module Loader
Preparing to load module WS Connection
FSSDK: webSocket: onopen: top: url:wss://wss.prod.dominion.makingfun.com:443
Setting up GA connection heartbeat every: 60000 milliseconds
initMeetingRoom
This element isn't a canvas - TypeError: undefined is not a function
This is a HTML Element
Dimension: W0px H0px @L683px T0px
Successfully subscribed to player notifications
Player Info Fetched 
Object
Loading module WS Connection
Loading WS Connection module
Preparing to load module Avatars
Loading module Avatars
Preparing to load module Avatar Upload
Loading module Avatar Upload
Preparing to load module Blacklist
Loading module Blacklist
Preparing to load module Blacklist Sync
Loading module Blacklist Sync
Preparing to load module User Settings Dialog
Loading module User Settings Dialog
Preparing to load module Launch Screen Loader
Loading module Launch Screen Loader
Preparing to load module Notifications
Loading module Notifications
Preparing to load module Lobby Ratings
Loading module Lobby Ratings
Preparing to load module Deck Tracker
Loading module Deck Tracker
Preparing to load module Table State
Loading module Table State
Preparing to load module autokick
Loading module autokick
Preparing to load module Kingdom Generator
Loading module Kingdom Generator
Preparing to load module speedTweak
Loading module speedTweak
Tweaking animation speeds.
Preparing to load module Always Stack
Loading module Always Stack
Preparing to load module Automatch Game Popup
Loading module Automatch Game Popup
Preparing to load module Automatch Offer Popup
Loading module Automatch Offer Popup
Preparing to load module Automatch Seek Popup
Loading module Automatch Seek Popup
Preparing to load module Automatch
Loading module Automatch
Preparing to load module QuickGame
Loading module QuickGame
Preparing to load module Sidebar
Loading module Sidebar
Preparing to load module Prettified Log Viewer
Loading module Prettified Log Viewer
Preparing to load module VP Calculator
Loading module VP Calculator
Preparing to load module VP Toggle
Loading module VP Toggle
Preparing to load module VP Counter
Loading module VP Counter
Preparing to load module Chat Box
Loading module Chat Box
Preparing to load module autozap
Loading module autozap
Connected to gokosalvager.com
TODO: Update icon for status: 1
Personal
Launch Screen ready.
Loaded avatar cache from gokosalvager.com
Retrieved and cached common blacklist
Create achievements response: 
Object
Not already loaded Automatch

I'm using Salvager V2.5.4.5 in Chrome/Win7.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: July 01, 2014, 12:38:46 am »

My Isotropish level doesn't appear to be updating on the Dominion site.

Did you used to have a different username?
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

The 801

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: July 01, 2014, 08:59:46 am »

Actually yes (used to be The801 - no space between the "e" and the "8"), but I recall changing it well before my rating went down to -16. It seemed to stop updating as soon as I improved my play :P , but maybe I'm not remembering things correctly. Should I change it back and see what happens?

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: July 01, 2014, 09:07:30 am »
+1

Actually yes (used to be The801 - no space between the "e" and the "8"), but I recall changing it well before my rating went down to -16. It seemed to stop updating as soon as I improved my play :P , but maybe I'm not remembering things correctly. Should I change it back and see what happens?

No... I'll sort it out.  There's a bug that prevents it from handling name changes properly without manual intervention.

The 801

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: July 01, 2014, 09:12:28 am »

No... I'll sort it out.  There's a bug that prevents it from handling name changes properly without manual intervention.

Thanks!

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • Respect: +3224
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: July 01, 2014, 03:10:21 pm »
+1

the sound notification doesn't seem to work properly. i missed a lot of players joining, until i also activated the windows notification, which works fine too, but it's probably worth a fix anyway.

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: July 02, 2014, 02:09:47 am »

the sound notification doesn't seem to work properly. i missed a lot of players joining, until i also activated the windows notification, which works fine too, but it's probably worth a fix anyway.

To clarify: you have audio notifications ON, popup notifications OFF, and HTML5 notifications OFF.  So the expected behavior is to hear a "ping" when someone joins or you get automatched, but you're not hearing anything, correct?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: July 02, 2014, 12:39:15 pm »

To clarify: you have audio notifications ON, popup notifications OFF, and HTML5 notifications OFF.  So the expected behavior is to hear a "ping" when someone joins or you get automatched, but you're not hearing anything, correct?

yes, but it works now. did you already change something? i swear the problem was there  ???

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
  • Respect: +2466
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: July 02, 2014, 01:20:15 pm »

I get the same problem sometimes as well.

GeoLib

• Jester
  • Respect: +1265
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: July 02, 2014, 01:41:46 pm »

Have you checked your mute button? :P
"All advice is awful"
 —Count Grishnakh

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: July 02, 2014, 09:52:00 pm »
+2

yes, but it works now. did you already change something? i swear the problem was there  ???

Does it happen frequently?  The base client is full of places where race condition can cause bugs, but they only happen like 1/10,000 times... when a packet gets dropped while your computer is doing its garbage collection and it's the third Wednesday of the month.  Those can be really hard to track down.  A lot of the tech support responses in the MF and Goko support forums amount to "sorry, we couldn't reproduce it."

Alternatively, is there anything suspicious in the log?

amalloy

• Witch
  • Respect: +620
    • View Profile
    • Twitch stream
« Reply #1515 on: July 02, 2014, 10:11:50 pm »
+1

Does it happen frequently?  The base client is full of places where race condition can cause bugs, but they only happen like 1/10,000 times... when a packet gets dropped while your computer is doing its garbage collection and it's the third Wednesday of the month.  Those can be really hard to track down.  A lot of the tech support responses in the MF and Goko support forums amount to "sorry, we couldn't reproduce it."

It happens to me perhaps one game in ten, give or take a factor of two. I have sound configured as my only notification. No clever ideas about the log, though - I don't generally look, because when I notice it's happened there's someone sitting at a table anxious to play a game with me!

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: July 02, 2014, 10:21:41 pm »

It happens to me perhaps one game in ten, give or take a factor of two. I have sound configured as my only notification. No clever ideas about the log, though - I don't generally look, because when I notice it's happened there's someone sitting at a table anxious to play a game with me!

Okay, that's certainly "reproducible enough."  I'll change my Salvager settings and see if I can make it happen on my machine.

Honestly though, I probably won't get around to debugging this very soon.  I've accumulated quite a backlog of Dominion development stuff.  I added it as a github issue at least. :P

yed

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: yed
  • Respect: +571
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: July 03, 2014, 05:10:04 am »

Maybe another system sound is blocking it. Do you listen to music while playing?

It can happen when you have badly configured sound. What operating system do you use?

EDIT: Did it happen when there were no other application producing sound?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 05:11:40 am by yed »

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: July 04, 2014, 09:33:14 am »
+1

well i listen to music pretty much constantly, so no, it's unlikely that it was ever the only application producing sound

ThaddeusB

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +140
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: July 11, 2014, 07:26:32 pm »

I just installed the extension last night.  It seems many/most of my games are not being captured (i.e. posted at http://gokosalvager.com/) - I played about 10 games, but only have shown up.  I have a feeling my extension isn't providing any logs as all three of the ones that showed up were games with very experienced players (so its reasonable to think they had the extension & it sent, not me.)

Edit: Nevermind, figured out it was showing only "pro" games by default
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 07:52:30 pm by ThaddeusB »

amalloy

• Witch
  • Respect: +620
    • View Profile
    • Twitch stream
« Reply #1520 on: July 11, 2014, 07:33:38 pm »

I just installed the extension last night.  It seems many/most of my games are not being captured (i.e. posted at http://gokosalvager.com/) - I played about 10 games, but only have shown up.  I have a feeling my extension isn't providing any logs as all three of the ones that showed up were games with very experienced players (so its reasonable to think they had the extension & it sent, not me.)

The log-search page defaults to only showing Pro games. If you want to see your Casual games, you can change the drop-down.

ThaddeusB

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +140
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: July 11, 2014, 08:31:21 pm »

The log-search page defaults to only showing Pro games. If you want to see your Casual games, you can change the drop-down.

Thanks, I actually notcied shortly after posting originally, but still appreciated.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: July 12, 2014, 11:45:55 am »
+3

feature request: is it possible to hide goko ratings?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: July 16, 2014, 12:38:13 am »

feature request: a friends list.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
  • Respect: +867
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: July 25, 2014, 12:09:18 pm »

Is the point counter down somehow? Isn't appearing to me and I have a friend with the same problem.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 72  All

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 21 queries.