Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 72  All

Author Topic: Goko Dominion Salvager Discussion  (Read 598801 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12849
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: Goko Dominion Salvager Discussion
« Reply #1225 on: April 16, 2014, 12:42:13 pm »

You're using the official release v2.5.1.4, yes?
Yeah.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +3527
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: April 16, 2014, 09:54:23 pm »
+2

That would have been very helpful had I not been using Chrome.

And it still doesn't work... when I click "Update extensions now" the Salvager extension goes grey, indicating that it has done something, but afterwards it's still at 2.5.3.3.

I expect a manual install to work and I have no problem with just doing that, but I'm curious for another way.

That's pretty weird.  Well, I guess try a manual install... might be the easiest fix.  But this doesn't sound like a version-specific problem.  I wouldn't be surprised if you encounter the same issue next time too.

Any chance you're using some weird Chrome extension settings?

Ok, I know why this is happening.  I broke the auto-updating in the chrome beta build script.  I need to fix it and then chrome beta users will need to do a manual install to get back on the auto update track.
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: April 17, 2014, 01:54:26 am »
+4

Auto updating now works on the standard SSL port: 443.  This may resolve auto-update problems for some of you behind firewalls.

I also fixed the bug that was preventing Chrome manual installs from auto updating.  Please manually re-install if:
1. You use the Chrome version, and
2. You did NOT get it from the Chrome store.

If auto-updating is working properly, your next update will give you v2.5.1.6 (official) or v2.5.3.9 (beta).  If not, please post here.
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • Respect: +3191
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: April 18, 2014, 03:07:40 pm »

uh, ai? i have to bring up the counter thing again. Firstly i want to make sure i understand correclty how it works, so here is how i think it works:

there are 5 options:
#1 only play with it on
#2 prefer to play with it on
#3 don't care
#4 prefer to play with it off
#5 only play with it off

but you can't select all of them in the menu; you can just select "always refuse," which equals option #4, or "always enable," which equals option #2, or don't select either, which equals option #3.

if you write #vpon or #vpoff in your game title, whatever you chose in the menu becomes irrelevant, and you instead chose option #1 or #5. #1's don't get matched with #5's, if #2 matches with #4 the counter is off, and the remaining options are trivial

if that's not correct, ignore everything else i'm about to say. if it is correct, then well that kind of sucks. i was just playing a game with theblankman. he had #vpon in his title, i had vpoff in my title, but without the "#" (so it doesn't do anything). in that way he chose option #1 and i chose #4, we got matched via automatch, and naturally the counter was locked to on, which sucks.

I could choose option #5 (i.e. write "#vpoff" in my title) but if i do that, I don't get matched with anyone anymore who has #vpon in his title, which would suck. the problem is that the true options are hidden, so guys like theblankman, who said he actually prefers option #2, is accidently chosing option #1 by putting it in his title, which kind of sucks.

my suggestion would be: make the 5 options visible in the salvager menu, and remove all impact that "#vpon" or "#vpoff" has if you write it in the tile.

don't match #1 and #5 people
if you match #1 with #2-#4, turn counter on
if you match #5 with #2-#4, turn counter off
if you match #3 with #2, turn counter on
if you match #3 with #4, turn counter off
if you match #2 with #4, decide via coinflip
if you match #3 with #3, do whatever

always add "#vpoff" to the game title if a player chose option #4 or #5, always add #vpon if he chose #1 and #2 (but don't give it any relevance)

again, if I missunderstood how it works, ignore the second half of my post
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 05:22:11 pm by silverspawn »

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: April 18, 2014, 05:27:12 pm »
+1

uh, ai? i have to bring up the counter thing again. Firstly i want to make sure i understand correclty how it works, so here is how i think it works:

if that's not correct, ignore everything else i'm about to say. if it is correct, then well that kind of sucks.

You understand the usage correctly.

It's cumbersome because we didn't have auto-updating or version awareness at the time.  Salvager had to be able to interact intelligently with opponents who had the current Salvager, an old version, nutki's original Grease Monkey script, or no extension at all.  Now that almost everyone runs a current version or no extension, the whole thing could be rewritten more simply and with more sophisticated options, as you suggest, but there would be some complications.

my suggestion would be: make the 5 options visible in the salvager menu, and remove all impact that "#vpon" or "#vpoff" has, if you write it in the tile.

always add "#vpoff" to the game title if a player chose option #4 or #5, always add #vpon if he chose #1 and #2 (but don't give it any relevance)

I like those options and cases, and I like that you're preserving the current behavior when a non-extension user joins your table.  But I think there's going to be some confusion when another Salvager user joins your table:

1. Seeing #vpon or #vpoff in a game title no longer guarantees anything.  A #1 or #2 who sees #vpoff can still end up with the counter on if the game is hosted by a #4.
2. Should a player who selects "Always use VP counter" (a #1) even be allowed to join a game hosted by a #5?  What should happen?
3. What should happen if someone who has #4 or #5 manually writes #vpon into the title?

For each situation, I can think of a sensible choice for Salvager to make, but the fact that there are non-obvious situations at all means that lots of users are going to end up being surprised.  That's bad.  Consider your own justifiable frustration at the VPOFF vs #VPOFF issue).  Sending people to the docs or giving them a wall of text like #vphelp isn't much better.

It may be possible to resolve some of this by augmenting the lobby table display, but it still leaves the issues of how to default people into the new options (e.g. does "Always request" become #1 or #2?) and how to simply and understandably explain the changes to the expected behavior.

I'm not trying to say it's impossible.  I just don't have a good solution yet.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: April 18, 2014, 06:16:38 pm »
+1

thanks for answering. i hope my post didn't sound reproachful, i definitely wasn't trying to be.

okay, so I see the problems. Tbh i didn't think of any conflictions with older versions, and neither about any of these

1. Seeing #vpon or #vpoff in a game title no longer guarantees anything.  A #1 or #2 who sees #vpoff can still end up with the counter on if the game is hosted by a #4.
2. Should a player who selects "Always use VP counter" (a #1) even be allowed to join a game hosted by a #5?  What should happen?
3. What should happen if someone who has #4 or #5 manually writes #vpon into the title?

problems. that said, I do have ideas how to solve them. So, automatch is pretty much covered, that leaves hosted games.

Let's simplify the problem by assuming people don't mess with the title, i.e. #1 and #2 always have #vpon in the title, #4 and #5 always have #vpoff. Then you can just give full power to the host, so whenever you are hosting a game, the mode will always be how you like it, and if you are joining a game, well that's too bad. If you do it like this, the only problem are people trying to game the system (i.e. messing with the title)

The ideal soultion would be make salvager add #vpon or #vpoff someplace where we can't mess with it. like, if you could do it like this

If that's possible, people will learn pretty quickly to trust the red sign instead of the title, and then it doesn't matter anymore if a #5 game has #vpon, it will just be overlooked.

If that isn't possible, I would honstly just force people to have the chosen option represented in their game titles, either by cutting all "vpX" terms from the title and replacing them with "#vpoff" / "#vpon" or by disallowing people who try to game the system to even host in the first place. Then you can still try to do "#vp0n" or "#vpof" or something, but I think most people will just learn to avoid these games, and the people creating them will lose interest if noone is playing along.

I think that covers all problems you mentioned. Any thoughts?

theblankman

• Witch
  • Respect: +383
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: April 18, 2014, 08:10:49 pm »
+2

I think silverspawn's idea on how to display preference is pretty reasonable, if it's possible to display a big red message as in his mockup.  You could even color-code it, maybe red is "VP preference locked," some other color like yellow or orange is "VP preference set but flexible" (the equivalent of checking always request or always refuse but putting nothing in your title right now, except that there is information in your title). 

Like silverspawn said, my true preference is "vpon unless my opponent asks for it off," but I put #vpon in my game titles because I think it's important to visibly convey that preference for people who have to decide whether to play with me.  I could put something like "vpon" without the hashtag, and that would be fine for now.  But if the sort of change we're discussing here gets delivered, then my syntactically incorrect title would become precisely the "dishonest" titling that's been mentioned as a concern here.  So I'm preemptively not doing it :) 

Now this might be just to make sense of it to myself and you all already got this, but I'm gonna try a table, using silverspawn's prefs 1-5 from above, of what happens in each pairing. 

1locked onlocked onlocked onlocked onhost wins
2locked onlocked onlocked ondefault offlocked off
3locked onlocked ondefault offlocked offlocked off
4locked ondefault offlocked offlocked offlocked off
5host winslocked offlocked offlocked offlocked off

Anyone know how to make my table have borders or spacing so it's easier to read?  Googling "bbcode table" didn't help.  Anyway:
locked on, locked off are obvious
default on, default off mean the counter starts that way but may be changed by chat commands, as it is now
host wins means, for a manually joined game, the host's preference carries.  By joining the game the guest accepts the host's clearly displayed preference.

For automatching, the 1-5 pairing becomes less simple because the players didn't decide the host.  I'd rather not see automatching fragment the player base by just never making a 1-5 pairing.  But as of recently, we effectively have a chat right in the automatch window, so that can be leveraged.  If an automatch is a 1-5 pairing, the automatch window can display a message to that effect, and instead of just "Accept," the button becomes "Accept with #vpon" or "Accept with #vpoff", whichever is the other guy's preference.  In other words, Salvager gives both players the option to acquiesce, and they already have the chat window in which to talk about it if desired.  If one player does so, the other player's button changes back to regular "Accept," since he will now get his preference.  That part means extra communication during automatch setup, so it might make things harder, but it's the clearest solution I can think of, not the easiest to implement :)  And of course if the players can't agree then one of them simply declines the match. 

BTW, I'm taking inspiration for this from the KGS Go server, where a similar approach is used to negotiate scoring methods (Go has several), whether/how a game is timed, and other game settings.  The approach works there, and much like over there, players here are mostly polite, so I think it can work here.  In most cases KGS suggests acceptable defaults, and I think we will have that here too. 

So yeah, that's my two cents... I don't know if it's optimal or even viable but I'm always open to constructive criticism. 
it's a shame that full-random is the de facto standard

theblankman

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: April 18, 2014, 08:33:19 pm »
+4

While I'm thinking about KGS, I have a much smaller feature request, unrelated to VP counting except that it's also inspired by them: Sometimes I miss things in the chat window, and when I look back I have no idea what my opponent was referring to in the game cause I don't know when he said a thing.  The KGS chat window inserts a line that says which turn it is before the first chat message for a given turn.  So the chat window might look something like:

theblankman turn 1:
theblankman: Hi Andrew!
Andrew Iannaccone: Hello!
tbm turn 11:
AI: Something about what happened this turn, which I will see later and have no idea what you were referring to.
AI turn 14789 (game over):
tbm: That game took forever, gg.

So yeah, simpler than the VP counter thing, and I might be the only person who has this problem, but it also seems like a pretty harmless feature, so if no one beats me to it, maybe I'll implement it when I get around to forking Salvager for myself (taxes and other real life concerns have rudely intruded on my Dominion time). 

michaeljb

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: michaeljb
  • Respect: +2113
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: April 18, 2014, 08:57:34 pm »
+1

From the "4/17 Updates" thread:

salvager doesn't work anymore for the most part, the chat is still broken and i can't load user information by cklicking on avatars anymore

I just tried out the current official release (2.5.1.6) on the latest Chrome in OS X and everything's peachy. We (by which I mostly mean Andrew, probably) are gonna need more info to help you out.

In b4 AI says to upgrade to the current version.

Upgrade to the current version.
🚂 Give 18xx games a chance 🚂

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: April 18, 2014, 09:14:25 pm »
+1

salvager doesn't work anymore for the most part, the chat is still broken and i can't load user information by cklicking on avatars anymore

I just tried out the current official release (2.5.1.6) on the latest Chrome in OS X and everything's peachy. We (by which I mostly mean Andrew, probably) are gonna need more info to help you out.

In b4 AI says to upgrade to the current version.

Upgrade to the current version.

i made sure to download the latest release before i posted that, but about 2 hours later it worked fine again for whatever reason, so...

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: April 18, 2014, 09:25:44 pm »
+1

This was a server issue.

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: April 18, 2014, 09:52:17 pm »
+3

thanks for answering. i hope my post didn't sound reproachful, i definitely wasn't trying to be.

Not at all.  You sounded frustrated with Salvager, which is something I want to know about.  And I appreciate feature suggestions in general.  This is a useful discussion.

Let's simplify the problem by assuming people don't mess with the title, i.e. #1 and #2 always have #vpon in the title, #4 and #5 always have #vpoff. Then you can just give full power to the host, so whenever you are hosting a game, the mode will always be how you like it, and if you are joining a game, well that's too bad.

Sounds good, but I'd also like to preserve the ability to create a game that differs from your usual setting.  Like I want to be able to host with all promos for an opponent who wants #vpoff, even though I would be an option #2 player.

1locked onlocked onlocked onlocked onhost wins
2locked onlocked onlocked ondefault offlocked off
3locked onlocked ondefault offlocked offlocked off
4locked ondefault offlocked offlocked offlocked off
5host winslocked offlocked offlocked offlocked off

Yes, this is that I'd ideally like the options to do, assuming it can be explained simply enough.

For automatching, the 1-5 pairing becomes less simple because the players didn't decide the host.  I'd rather not see automatching fragment the player base by just never making a 1-5 pairing.  But as of recently, we effectively have a chat right in the automatch window, so that can be leveraged.  If an automatch is a 1-5 pairing, the automatch window can display a message to that effect, and instead of just "Accept," the button becomes "Accept with #vpon" or "Accept with #vpoff", whichever is the other guy's preference.

I don't much like this approach.  To me, automatch's greatest virtue is that it's "fire and forget."  You start it up and go do something in another window, and you don't need to pay attention again until you have a game.  Using the automatch chat window like this gives that up.

BTW, I'm taking inspiration for this from the KGS Go server, where a similar approach is used to negotiate scoring methods (Go has several), whether/how a game is timed, and other game settings.  The approach works there, and much like over there, players here are mostly polite, so I think it can work here.  In most cases KGS suggests acceptable defaults, and I think we will have that here too. 

I've played on KGS too, but I actually kinda lukewarm on their setup.  I'd much prefer to have something like ICC's "seek graph."  It gives you a visual representation of the available game offers.

Their X-Axis is time, so we could use that for different stuff (maybe sets owned).  The Y-axis is rating, and the colors indicate non-standard games.  You mouseover for more details and the player's name.

If you could see the offers and post multiple match requests simultaneously, we could skip all this option-setting and conditional matching stuff.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 10:28:52 pm by ragingduckd »

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: April 18, 2014, 10:20:56 pm »

I don't much like this approach.  To me, automatch's greatest virtue is that it's "fire and forget."  You start it up and go do something in another window, and you don't need to pay attention again until you have a game.  Using the automatch chat window like this gives that up.

as the worlds neediest player for close matches i can only agree
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 10:38:11 pm by silverspawn »

theblankman

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: April 19, 2014, 01:29:43 am »

I understand the objection but I'm not quite sure I agree that you lose the fire-and-forget aspect of automatch.  Currently, you start it up and go do something in another window until you get a game.  Then you either play it or decline it.   

With the KGS approach to rules negotiation (that's the only thing I proposed to borrow from them, not their lobby/game-list setup which I agree leaves something to be desired), you do the exact same thing unless you happen to get a 1-5 match.  When that happens, you might still click straight through.  If you or the opponent decides to suspend your preference for one game without discussion, then you're just clicking Accept like usual.  If either player declines, it's also like usual.  In my experience on KGS, the chat window is there, but very rarely needed, and players tend to either quickly agree to something and play, or quickly decline the game and start looking again.  So the effect is that you still fire-and-forget until you get the automatch notification, but after that, you might decline a bit more often than you do now, and occasionally do a little more than just click Accept to get your game started. 

All that said, the ICC approach sounds well-suited to Dominion and quite nice in general from what you've described, and as you say it could obviate the need for all this conditional matching.  It might even be a sufficient replacement for automatch entirely; if you can see every game offer in a simple interface, you just click the one you want. 

The one thing I don't want to see is an automatch that never even tries the 1-5 pairing.  It doesn't feel right to just have certain groups of players never play each other, I guess because there's a nonzero chance that a minority gets stuck with few or no opponents. 

soulnet

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +1751
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: April 19, 2014, 10:28:03 am »
+2

The one thing I don't want to see is an automatch that never even tries the 1-5 pairing.  It doesn't feel right to just have certain groups of players never play each other, I guess because there's a nonzero chance that a minority gets stuck with few or no opponents.

The thing is you are just adding an "are you sure" button. If you are willing to decline your preference, you chose the wrong option and should be a 2 instead of 1 or 4 instead of 5. If people with 1/5 never decline their preference, then this is all a waste of time for everyone and the minority will remain the same. If the minority starts declining their preference in order to get games, that could be simply represented by them changing to the less strict option. Having this double check does not feel right: Choosing #1 or #5 does not mean "I would only play without/with VP counter" but rather "Try to impose my preference", so we are actually having 7 options instead of 5. I would rather have 1-5 never be automatched and people adjust their settings according to their preferred tradeoff of settings and easiness to find games. Also, avoiding matching 1-5 could make things better for everyone if there are also 2/3/4s in line, matching each of them with one non-extremist instead of against each other.

theblankman

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: April 19, 2014, 11:58:15 am »

The thing is you are just adding an "are you sure" button. If you are willing to decline your preference, you chose the wrong option and should be a 2 instead of 1 or 4 instead of 5.
Not exactly.  Since #vpoff is given preference over #vpon once you're in the game chat, there is a distinct difference between 1 and 2 when matched with a 4 (1 gets #vpon locked instead of not knowing until game starts).  So 1 expresses a stronger preference than 2, essentially saying, "I'm playing #vpon except maybe against a 5."  If I'm a 1, maybe I decline matches against 5s, but I still think that match should be made, in case we run into a situation where the games available at the time happen to be near one extreme, and the one player at the other extreme has trouble finding a match. 

On the other side, if we consider that "default off" in the 4 column likely means "off after the game starts" (since #vpoff trumps #vpon in game chat), there's less difference between 4 and 5 when matched with a 2, but still some difference: The 4 is guaranteed his/her preference if they want it, but may have to type a command to get there. 

Maybe we want to change the table so that, to the extent possible, those "default" cases become "locked" and players know what options they're playing with before the game starts. 

Also, avoiding matching 1-5 could make things better for everyone if there are also 2/3/4s in line, matching each of them with one non-extremist instead of against each other.
That's a matter of timing, hard to predict.  One the one hand, it could play out as you say.  On the other hand, if the extremes happen to be the ones who finish their games at a given them, they may wait around for the non-extremes to finish a game that started later or ran longer.  So I guess the question is, are we prioritizing "minimize wait time" over "impose my preference" or vice versa?  Maybe the options should be explicitly explained that way (i.e. 1s and 5s may wait longer for a match).  I guess if that were done then I would be more okay with the 1-5 match never being made. 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 11:59:51 am by theblankman »

michaeljb

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: April 21, 2014, 03:36:51 am »
+3

I'll keep encouraging michaeljb to post about his contributions here

I have a contribution to report! :) But it's only relevant to developers :(

Inspired by this discussion, I've made progress on using HTML template files instead of HTML strings or chains of jQuery calls to insert HTML elements. I pushed these changes on a new branch, see the commit here.

The good news is this can lead to much more readable code as the HTML is pulled out of the JavaScript into HTML files; the bad news is that it adds a dev dependency on grunt, a JavaScript build tool (the other good news, which is not as good as good news that doesn't come with bad news, but not as bad as bad news that contains no other good news, is that grunt is pretty easy to use and set up with node -- set up node/npm, then "npm install" in the project dir).

serakfalcon

• Apprentice
  • Shuffle iT Username: serakfalcon
  • Respect: +230
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: April 21, 2014, 04:19:39 am »
+8

the other good news, which is not as good as good news that doesn't come with bad news, but not as bad as bad news that contains no other good news

I had no trouble not misunderstanding what you didn't not say.

michaeljb

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: April 22, 2014, 08:04:02 pm »
+1

AI merged the template stuff into the beta branch, which means anyone working on developing the extension will need to have grunt working.

You'll need node+npm (on Mac I use Homebrew and just installed with "brew install node", I think you can use apt-get on Linux), and then you'll need to install grunt-cli with 'npm install -g grunt-cli'. After that, in the Goko-Salvager directory, 'npm install' will install grunt and the grunt plugins used by the project.

dominator 123

• Moneylender
  • Shuffle iT Username: dominator 123
  • Notice the space
  • Respect: +369
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: April 23, 2014, 05:47:38 am »

Is there any way to save the chat log?
"Strictly Better" compares only effects and not cost, change my mind

yed

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: yed
  • Respect: +571
    • View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: April 23, 2014, 07:06:09 am »
+1

Is there any way to save the chat log?
CTRL+A selects all and you can than copy it with CTRL+C

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: April 24, 2014, 01:12:12 am »

the options include autokick by iso rating. how do you phrase your game title for that to have effect? "LVL XX-YY" doesn't seem to work

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: April 24, 2014, 01:36:20 am »

the options include autokick by iso rating. how do you phrase your game title for that to have effect? "LVL XX-YY" doesn't seem to work

Yeah, the syntax isn't very forgiving.  It has to be like these:

L15+
L20-
L15-20

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1674
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: April 24, 2014, 02:03:34 am »
+2

Right now, it isn't letting me add a bot to a game. Only happens when Salvager is enabled.

Code: [Select]
gatherUrlCookieParams found the following URL params:
Array[1]
 FSSDK.js:553
ConnectionMaker merged the following cookie params:
Array[1]
 FSSDK.js:563
FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.prototype.connect: currently trying - wss://wss.prod.dominion.makingfun.com:443 FSSDK.js:13424
FSSDK: webSocket: onopen: top: url:wss://wss.prod.dominion.makingfun.com:443 FSSDK.js:13479
Setting up GA connection heartbeat every: 60000 milliseconds FSSDK.js:13522
Starting Goko Salvager 2.5.3.7 init.js:8
Loading Utils utils.js:7
Loading Settings Dialog blacklistSync.js:6
Loading Settings Dialog settingsDialog.js:6
Loading Notifications Module notifications.js:10
initMeetingRoom DominionClient.js:304
This element isn't a canvas - TypeError: undefined is not a function FSSDK.Notifier.js:198
This is a HTML Element FSSDK.Notifier.js:102
Dimension: W0px H0px @L507px T0px FSSDK.Notifier.js:115
Attr.specified is deprecated. Its value is always true.
Successfully subscribed to player notifications FSSDK.js:20336
Player Info Fetched 
Object
 DominionClient.js:847
Loading autokick speedTweak.js:7
Loading Always Stack alwaysStack.js:7
Loading LaunchScreenLoader launchScreenLoader.js:6
Loading Module Loader
Preparing to load module WS Connection
Loading module WS Connection
Loading WS Connection module connection.js:28
Preparing to load module Avatars
Loading module Avatars
Preparing to load module Avatar Upload
Loading module Avatar Upload
Preparing to load module Blacklist
Loading module Blacklist
Preparing to load module Blacklist Sync
Loading module Blacklist Sync
Preparing to load module User Settings Dialog
Loading module User Settings Dialog
Preparing to load module Launch Screen Loader
Loading module Launch Screen Loader
Preparing to load module Notifications
Loading module Notifications
Preparing to load module Lobby Ratings
Loading module Lobby Ratings
Preparing to load module Deck Tracker
Loading module Deck Tracker
Preparing to load module Table State
Loading module Table State
Preparing to load module autokick
Loading module autokick
Preparing to load module Kingdom Generator
Loading module Kingdom Generator
Preparing to load module speedTweak
Loading module speedTweak
Tweaking animation speeds. speedTweak.js:20
Preparing to load module Always Stack
Loading module Always Stack
Preparing to load module Automatch Game Popup
Loading module Automatch Game Popup
Preparing to load module Automatch Offer Popup
Loading module Automatch Offer Popup
Preparing to load module Automatch Seek Popup
Loading module Automatch Seek Popup
Preparing to load module Automatch
Loading module Automatch
Preparing to load module QuickGame
Loading module QuickGame
Preparing to load module Sidebar
Loading module Sidebar
Preparing to load module Prettified Log Viewer
Loading module Prettified Log Viewer
Preparing to load module VP Calculator
Loading module VP Calculator
Preparing to load module VP Toggle
Loading module VP Toggle
Preparing to load module VP Counter
Loading module VP Counter
Preparing to load module Chat Box
Loading module Chat Box
Preparing to load module autozap
Loading module autozap
Connected to gokosalvager.com connection.js:49
TODO: Update icon for status: 1 connection.js:168
Uncaught Invalid server message type: ADD_EXTUSER connection.js:101
Launch Screen ready. launchScreenLoader.js:69
Loaded avatar cache from gokosalvager.com avatars.js:23
Retrieved and cached common blacklist blacklist.js:36
Image from origin 'https://gokosalvager.com:8889' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'https://www.playdominion.com' is therefore not allowed access. gameClient.html:1
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.
Create achievements response: 
Object
 DominionClient.js:753
Not already loaded Automatch automatch.js:934
On Join Base +3samples <4500
d
 autokick.js:24
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ratingPro' of undefined autokick.js:32
Uncaught Invalid server message type: REM_EXTUSER connection.js:101
Uncaught Required parameter missing and has no default.  Message = InviteBotTableToken, parameter = token due to token not a string FSSDK.js:11917

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: April 24, 2014, 03:09:26 am »
+2

Right now, it isn't letting me add a bot to a game. Only happens when Salvager is enabled.

Code: [Select]
gatherUrlCookieParams found the following URL params:
Array[1]
 FSSDK.js:553
ConnectionMaker merged the following cookie params:
Array[1]
 FSSDK.js:563
FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.prototype.connect: currently trying - wss://wss.prod.dominion.makingfun.com:443 FSSDK.js:13424
FSSDK: webSocket: onopen: top: url:wss://wss.prod.dominion.makingfun.com:443 FSSDK.js:13479
Setting up GA connection heartbeat every: 60000 milliseconds FSSDK.js:13522
Starting Goko Salvager 2.5.3.7 init.js:8
Loading Utils utils.js:7
Loading Settings Dialog blacklistSync.js:6
Loading Settings Dialog settingsDialog.js:6
Loading Notifications Module notifications.js:10
initMeetingRoom DominionClient.js:304
This element isn't a canvas - TypeError: undefined is not a function FSSDK.Notifier.js:198
This is a HTML Element FSSDK.Notifier.js:102
Dimension: W0px H0px @L507px T0px FSSDK.Notifier.js:115
Attr.specified is deprecated. Its value is always true.
Successfully subscribed to player notifications FSSDK.js:20336
Player Info Fetched 
Object
 DominionClient.js:847
Loading autokick speedTweak.js:7
Loading Always Stack alwaysStack.js:7
Loading LaunchScreenLoader launchScreenLoader.js:6
Loading Module Loader
Preparing to load module WS Connection
Loading module WS Connection
Loading WS Connection module connection.js:28
Preparing to load module Avatars
Loading module Avatars
Preparing to load module Avatar Upload
Loading module Avatar Upload
Preparing to load module Blacklist
Loading module Blacklist
Preparing to load module Blacklist Sync
Loading module Blacklist Sync
Preparing to load module User Settings Dialog
Loading module User Settings Dialog
Preparing to load module Launch Screen Loader
Loading module Launch Screen Loader
Preparing to load module Notifications
Loading module Notifications
Preparing to load module Lobby Ratings
Loading module Lobby Ratings
Preparing to load module Deck Tracker
Loading module Deck Tracker
Preparing to load module Table State
Loading module Table State
Preparing to load module autokick
Loading module autokick
Preparing to load module Kingdom Generator
Loading module Kingdom Generator
Preparing to load module speedTweak
Loading module speedTweak
Tweaking animation speeds. speedTweak.js:20
Preparing to load module Always Stack
Loading module Always Stack
Preparing to load module Automatch Game Popup
Loading module Automatch Game Popup
Preparing to load module Automatch Offer Popup
Loading module Automatch Offer Popup
Preparing to load module Automatch Seek Popup
Loading module Automatch Seek Popup
Preparing to load module Automatch
Loading module Automatch
Preparing to load module QuickGame
Loading module QuickGame
Preparing to load module Sidebar
Loading module Sidebar
Preparing to load module Prettified Log Viewer
Loading module Prettified Log Viewer
Preparing to load module VP Calculator
Loading module VP Calculator
Preparing to load module VP Toggle
Loading module VP Toggle
Preparing to load module VP Counter
Loading module VP Counter
Preparing to load module Chat Box
Loading module Chat Box
Preparing to load module autozap
Loading module autozap
Connected to gokosalvager.com connection.js:49
TODO: Update icon for status: 1 connection.js:168
Uncaught Invalid server message type: ADD_EXTUSER connection.js:101
Launch Screen ready. launchScreenLoader.js:69
Loaded avatar cache from gokosalvager.com avatars.js:23
Retrieved and cached common blacklist blacklist.js:36
Image from origin 'https://gokosalvager.com:8889' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'https://www.playdominion.com' is therefore not allowed access. gameClient.html:1
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.
Create achievements response: 
Object
 DominionClient.js:753
Not already loaded Automatch automatch.js:934
On Join Base +3samples <4500
d
 autokick.js:24
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ratingPro' of undefined autokick.js:32
Uncaught Invalid server message type: REM_EXTUSER connection.js:101
Uncaught Required parameter missing and has no default.  Message = InviteBotTableToken, parameter = token due to token not a string FSSDK.js:11917

Thanks.  Fix was and one-liner and is in the repo (but not yet in the released beta).

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 72  All

Page created in 0.26 seconds with 22 queries.