Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 72  All

Author Topic: Goko Dominion Salvager Discussion  (Read 598702 times)

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +3527
    • View Profile
Re: Goko Dominion Salvager Discussion
« Reply #625 on: September 26, 2013, 08:50:08 am »
+12

Oh! Clippy said to the Goko developers, "It looks like you're trying to write a Dominion server!", and they accepted its help! Case closed.
No, I think that the current Dominion Online can only be the result of the Goko devs ignoring the help.

Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

flies

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: flies
  • Statistical mechanics of hard rods on a 1D lattice
  • Respect: +348
    • View Profile
    • ask the atheists
« Reply #626 on: September 26, 2013, 02:01:33 pm »
+1

Even show the score in chat automatically every few turns if both players don't have the extension.

But it would be absolutely nerve-wracking to have the chat window pop up every few turns. Just give the information when a player requests it, don't try to be the good old paperclip in Microsoft Word.

FWIW, i often play on iPad which can't type into the message field, so I have no access to the point tracker at all.
Gotta be efficient when most of your hand coordination is spent trying to apply mascara to your beard.
flies Dominionates on youtube

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10721
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: September 26, 2013, 02:55:42 pm »
+1

Even show the score in chat automatically every few turns if both players don't have the extension.

But it would be absolutely nerve-wracking to have the chat window pop up every few turns. Just give the information when a player requests it, don't try to be the good old paperclip in Microsoft Word.

FWIW, i often play on iPad which can't type into the message field, so I have no access to the point tracker at all.

Back when I played on my iPad, I had this same issue. Now that I use the extension, I never play on my iPad.

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10721
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: September 26, 2013, 04:24:47 pm »
+3

I have a couple of bug reports. I play on a MacBook Pro using Chrome Version 29.0.1547.76 and version 2.3.3 of the extension. When I load the page, it sometimes loads the extension and other times not. I believe a lot of people are having this issue. Furthermore, sometimes most of the extension loads, but the avatars do not. All I have to do to reproduce this issue is reload the Goko Dominion title screen. Sometimes the "User Settings" link doesn't appear. Sometimes it does, but the normal Goko avatar is in the upper-right corner rather than the custom avatar. Sometimes the link and the avatar appear. I assume it's some sort of race condition.

Here's the console log on a load that lacks both link and avatar:

gatherUrlCookieParams found the following URL params: [""] FSSDK.js:553
ConnectionMaker found the following cookie params:
FS.Utils.InfoCookie {0: "", id: "funsocketsplayercookie", cookieid: null, connectionInfo: Object, httpUrl: "https://prod-webapps.goko.com/WebApps/bus/", vers: "1.3"…}
 FSSDK.js:560
ConnectionMaker merged the following cookie params: ["", cookieid: null] FSSDK.js:566
FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.prototype.connect: currently trying - ws://prod-wsg03.goko.com:80 FSSDK.js:13427
Running Goko Salvager v2.3.x utils.js:8
FSSDK: webSocket: onopen: top: url:ws://prod-wsg03.goko.com:80 FSSDK.js:13482
Setting up GA connection heartbeat every: 60000 milliseconds FSSDK.js:13525
Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'get_option' utils.js:12
window.GokoSalvager.debug utils.js:12
depTry utils.js:77
[GSFN.Widget.Shell.initialize] loader.js:1
initMeetingRoom DominionClient.js:292
This element isn't a canvas - TypeError: Object #<HTMLDivElement> has no method 'getContext' FSSDK.Notifier.js:198
This is a HTML Element FSSDK.Notifier.js:102
Dimension: W0px H0px @L720px T0px FSSDK.Notifier.js:115
Successfully subscribed to player notifications FSSDK.js:20333
[GSFN.Widget.initialize] 2030 -- jquery version: 1.6.4 loader.js:1
Personal currencyClient.js:64
Avatar Inventory currencyClient.js:64

By the way, that 8355 is constantly increasing. I just copied it at that point.

Here's a log when just the avatar fails to load:

FS.Utils.InfoCookie {0: "", id: "funsocketsplayercookie", cookieid: null, connectionInfo: Object, httpUrl: "https://prod-webapps.goko.com/WebApps/bus/", vers: "1.3"…}
ConnectionMaker merged the following cookie params: ["", cookieid: null] FSSDK.js:566
FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.prototype.connect: currently trying - ws://prod-wsg03.goko.com:80 FSSDK.js:13427
FSSDK: webSocket: onopen: top: url:ws://prod-wsg03.goko.com:80 FSSDK.js:13482
This element isn't a canvas - TypeError: Object #<HTMLDivElement> has no method 'getContext' FSSDK.Notifier.js:198
GET chrome-extension://kaignighoceeemhinbbophdeogpnedjn/images/ui-bg_fine-grain_10_c3c3c3_60x60.png  jquery-1.7.1.js:6714
getComputedStyle jquery-1.7.1.js:6714
jQuery.extend.css jquery-1.7.1.js:6583
jQuery.fn.extend.show jquery-1.7.1.js:8256
$.fn.extend.show jquery.ui.js:5950
$.widget._create jquery.ui.js:9724
(anonymous function) jquery.ui.js:401
$.Widget._createWidget jquery.ui.js:560
$.(anonymous function).(anonymous function) jquery.ui.js:362
(anonymous function) jquery.ui.js:507
jQuery.extend.each jquery-1.7.1.js:658
jQuery.fn.jQuery.each jquery-1.7.1.js:271
$.fn.(anonymous function) jquery.ui.js:502
createSettingsDialog settingsDialog.js:102
depTry utils.js:85
[GSFN.Widget.initialize] 2030 -- jquery version: 1.6.4

Second, it used to be that when I entered a faulty string into the Kingdom Generator, it would pop up an error and default to full random. Now it crashes the site and reloads the tab, kicking me back to the title screen. Is this intentional? To reproduce this, I just try to create a game with a string like "asdf".

Unfortunately I cannot get you a console log of this bug because the log is wiped out when the page crashes.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 04:49:17 pm by LastFootnote »

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: September 26, 2013, 06:13:03 pm »
+3

Thanks for your bug reports folks. I'm catching up on the last week all in this one post.

Please see Awaculus' bug report for an example of what I usually need to diagnose and fix a problem. To include the console log like he did:
1. Go to User Settings and enable "Extra logging"
2. Open the JS console (F12 in Chrome; Command-Alt-C in Safari; Tools/Web Developer/Browser Console in Firefox)
3. Reproduce the error and copy the log
4. Include the log in your post, preferably wrapped in "code" tags or attached as a text file.

On to the bug reports...

I have to delete and reinstall Salvager almost every time I play to get it to work properly. Any ideas on why that might be? I have it enabled as an extension in Chrome.

So, actually, I have been having a related issue since the last Chrome update. I have to refresh the Dominion client every time I restart Chrome in order for the extension to work. That is, I log in to Goko, Dominion loads, but not the extension (even though it's "enabled"). I hit refresh, and everything works fine. It's a little baffling.

So maybe try refreshing rather than completely reinstalling every time?

I just Quit, then re-open Chrome.  It automatically goes back to the Goko page, and the Extension is loaded.  It's annoying maybe, but it only takes 12 seconds or so.

Same for me.

These are the bugs that I simply can't fix without a console log. There are just too many ways to produce the the same symptom: "sometimes feature X doesn't load." Knowing which workarounds work helps a little but not much.

Thanks to Awaclus, I'll be able to solve a whole class of these bugs. If your problem has the same cause, it'll get fixed in the next version along with his. If it has a different cause, I won't be able to fix it without a console log.

In multiplayer lobbies, players are sorted by rating, even though I have unchecked "sort players by rating".

This seems to be happening when pro ratings are on but sorting is off. Will fix.

Thanks for the testing, btw. At least I'm guessing you were testing. I can't imagine too many players use this combination of features for ordinary play.

Was something changed to remove the introductory chat messages about the VP tracker when #vpon is in the table name? I put #vpon in my table name, but my opponents haven't been getting the info about the extension/tracking recently. I noticed that the introduction IS given if I just enable the tracker in chat once the game has begun though.

Yes. My reasoning was that people would guess that #vpon in the title meant the same thing as #vpon in chat, but several users have told me otherwise. I'll make it send the #vpon message in those games too.

A number of my opponents have been unaware that #vpon in the table name means I can perpetually see the score, so I sorta think that chat messages should include as much pertinent info as possible. To me, it'd be worth it to clutter up the chat box just to make sure everyone's on an even playing field. Even show the score in chat automatically every few turns if both players don't have the extension.

I'll make the intro message clearer, but I probably won't make it chat the score every few turns. I don't really want to inconvenience extension users for the sake of users who don't want the extension but do want the point tracker but don't want to have to bother typing #vp? If I do add that feature, it'll be as an option that's disabled by default.

Speaking of pop-ups, here is a Salvager request: I only want popups that alerts me matchups etc. if and only if the tab I'm playing in isn't already active/focused.

This is a tough one. Browsers really don't like to expose tab and focus-grabbing functions. I think it's just too easy for malicious addons to abuse. The functionality that I have found is deprecated and browser specific.

Using JS popups was a clumsy hack that at least works on all three browsers, but it doesn't let me do stuff like check which tab is currently active, trigger a tab change without showing a modal popup, etc. If anyone knows a better way, please let me know. Left to my own devices, I'll probably never make the visual alerts into a very polished feature.

What happens if you enable the "always request" option? That should send an automatic chat message and enable the VP counter. If that works, then you'll be good to go when I implement the #vpon in tablename fix (see gunslinger's question).

If Goko has simply disabled chat on the iPad version as they did for guests, then I may not be able to fix this. At least, there may be no way to alert your non-extension opponents that you want to use the VP counter.

I have a couple of bug reports. I play on a MacBook Pro using Chrome Version 29.0.1547.76 and version 2.3.3 of the extension. When I load the page, it sometimes loads the extension and other times not. I believe a lot of people are having this issue. Furthermore, sometimes most of the extension loads, but the avatars do not. All I have to do to reproduce this issue is reload the Goko Dominion title screen. Sometimes the "User Settings" link doesn't appear. Sometimes it does, but the normal Goko avatar is in the upper-right corner rather than the custom avatar. Sometimes the link and the avatar appear. I assume it's some sort of race condition.

Here's the console log on a load that lacks both link and avatar:

Thanks for the log. Your assumption is correct. Will fix.

Second, it used to be that when I entered a faulty string into the Kingdom Generator, it would pop up an error and default to full random. Now it crashes the site and reloads the tab, kicking me back to the title screen. Is this intentional? To reproduce this, I just try to create a game with a string like "asdf".

Unfortunately I cannot get you a console log of this bug because the log is wiped out when the page crashes.

No problem. I happened to stumble upon this one a while back. I know the cause but I've hesitated to mess with otherwise working code that I don't fully understand. Doing so keeps getting me in trouble. I'll try to find a relativley non-intrusive fix.
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

Schneau

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Schneau
  • Respect: +1461
    • View Profile
    • Rainwave
« Reply #630 on: September 26, 2013, 08:29:32 pm »
+2

I have been having the problem that others have reported where the extension does not load the first time I visit Goko. And by that, I mean that I can't visit the extension options page, and (sometimes) the other extension features don't work. Refreshing the page usually fixes the problem. I grabbed a JS log of a time that the extension options link didn't appear. Note that the last two lines repeated indefinitely in the console. EDIT: I use Chrome, and get this error on both OSX and Vista. Extension 2.3.2, and the log below is from OSX.

Code: [Select]
FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.prototype.connect: currently trying - ws://prod-wsg04.goko.com:80 FSSDK.js:13427
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'depWait' of undefined settingsDialog.js:159
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'depWait' of undefined sidebar.js:69
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'depWait' of undefined tableState.js:29
Checking deps for VP Table utils.js:13
VP Table is missing dependency: #sidebar utils.js:13
Checking deps for VP Toggle utils.js:13
VP Toggle is missing dependency: mtgRoom utils.js:13
Checking deps for VP Calculator utils.js:13
Found deps for VP Calculator utils.js:13
Found deps and ran VP Calculator utils.js:13
Checking deps for Logviewer Module utils.js:13
Found deps for Logviewer Module utils.js:13
Found deps and ran Logviewer Module utils.js:13
Checking deps for Lobby Ratings Module utils.js:13
Found deps for Lobby Ratings Module utils.js:13
Found deps and ran Lobby Ratings Module utils.js:13
Checking deps for Kingdom Generator Module utils.js:13
Found deps for Kingdom Generator Module utils.js:13
Found deps and ran Kingdom Generator Module utils.js:13
Checking deps for Always Stack Module utils.js:13
Found deps for Always Stack Module utils.js:13
Found deps and ran Always Stack Module utils.js:13
Checking deps for Autokick module utils.js:13
Found deps for Autokick module utils.js:13
Found deps and ran Autokick module utils.js:13
Checking deps for Avatar Module utils.js:13
Found deps for Avatar Module utils.js:13
Found deps and ran Avatar Module utils.js:13
Checking deps for Blacklist Module utils.js:13
Found deps for Blacklist Module utils.js:13
Found deps and ran Blacklist Module utils.js:13
Checking deps for Decktracker Module utils.js:13
Found deps for Decktracker Module utils.js:13
Found deps and ran Decktracker Module utils.js:13
FSSDK: webSocket: onopen: top: url:ws://prod-wsg04.goko.com:80 FSSDK.js:13482
Checking deps for Automatch Gateway Listener utils.js:13
Found deps for Automatch Gateway Listener utils.js:13
Found deps and ran Automatch Gateway Listener utils.js:13
Found deps for VP Toggle utils.js:13
Found deps and ran VP Toggle utils.js:13
Personal currencyClient.js:64

jl8e

• Steward
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: September 26, 2013, 09:26:35 pm »
+1

I'm using Safari (6.0.5 on OS X 10.7.5), and while the extension works (I get the automatch menu, log, score tracker, custom icons, and pro ratings), I don't get the settings menu. Occasionally, what looks like some unlabeled checkboxes appear in the black space at the bottom, but usually nothing.

A log from a session where those checkboxes didn't appear:
553gatherUrlCookieParams found the following URL params: [""]
FSSDK.js:560ConnectionMaker found the following cookie params:
Object
FSSDK.js:566ConnectionMaker merged the following cookie params: [""]
FSSDK.js:13427FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.prototype.connect: currently trying - wss://prod-wsg03.goko.com:443
gameClient.html:9Running Goko Salvager v2.3.x
FSSDK.js:13848FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.prototype.setupMultiConnect: trynextwsgTimeout: trying - wss://prod-wsg04.goko.com:8182
FSSDK.js:13427FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.prototype.connect: currently trying - wss://prod-wsg04.goko.com:8182
FSSDK.js:13482FSSDK: webSocket: onopen: top: url:wss://prod-wsg03.goko.com:443
FSSDK.js:13525Setting up GA connection heartbeat every: 60000 milliseconds
DominionClient.js:292initMeetingRoom
FSSDK.Notifier.js:198This element isn't a canvas - TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating 'this.elem.getContext('2d')')
FSSDK.Notifier.js:102This is a HTML Element
FSSDK.Notifier.js:115Dimension: W0px H0px @L590px T0px
FSSDK.js:20333Successfully subscribed to player notifications
FSSDK.js:13482FSSDK: webSocket: onopen: top: url:wss://prod-wsg04.goko.com:8182
The page at https://play.goko.com/Dominion/gameClient.html displayed insecure content from http://dom.retrobox.eu/avatars/508439f30cf270038ff91a0b.png.
safari-extension://com.dominionstrategy.safari.gokosalvager-366P22F9M8/1a5e626c/images/ui-bg_fine-grain_10_c3c3c3_60x60.pngFailed to load resource: The requested URL was not found on this server.
http://dom.retrobox.eu/avatars/508439f30cf270038ff91a0b.pngFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
Cross-origin image load denied by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy.
loader.js:1[GSFN.Widget.Shell.initialize]
loader.js:1[GSFN.Widget.initialize] 2030 -- jquery version: 1.6.4
currencyClient.js:64Personal
currencyClient.js:64Avatar Inventory
DominionClient.js:740Create achievements response: 
Object
The page at https://play.goko.com/Dominion/gameClient.html displayed insecure content from http://dom.retrobox.eu/avatars/516cd386e4b082c74d7a1c31.png.

(I trimmed out most of the "insecure content", image not found, and cross-origin image load errors)

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: September 27, 2013, 03:55:24 am »

I'm using Safari (6.0.5 on OS X 10.7.5), and while the extension works (I get the automatch menu, log, score tracker, custom icons, and pro ratings), I don't get the settings menu. Occasionally, what looks like some unlabeled checkboxes appear in the black space at the bottom, but usually nothing.

(I trimmed out most of the "insecure content", image not found, and cross-origin image load errors)

I'm not seeing any messages related to the settings dialog. Do you have "extra logging" enabled?

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: September 27, 2013, 03:56:57 am »
+1

I have been having the problem that others have reported where the extension does not load the first time I visit Goko. And by that, I mean that I can't visit the extension options page, and (sometimes) the other extension features don't work. Refreshing the page usually fixes the problem. I grabbed a JS log of a time that the extension options link didn't appear. Note that the last two lines repeated indefinitely in the console. EDIT: I use Chrome, and get this error on both OSX and Vista. Extension 2.3.2, and the log below is from OSX.

Thanks. Looks like the same error as Awaculus found in a different form. I should be able to fix it.

jl8e

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 27, 2013, 11:08:40 am »

I'm not seeing any messages related to the settings dialog. Do you have "extra logging" enabled?

Safari doesn't appear to have any setting for extra logging. (If you mean extra logging in the extension, how do I enable that without a settings menu? (I am capable of editing source files, though my JS isn't great, and I don't know my way around browser extensions.))

Is it possible the menu's loading, but whatever image it uses isn't?

flies

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: flies
  • Statistical mechanics of hard rods on a 1D lattice
  • Respect: +348
    • View Profile
    • ask the atheists
« Reply #635 on: September 27, 2013, 12:31:03 pm »

Using JS popups was a clumsy hack that at least works on all three browsers, but it doesn't let me do stuff like check which tab is currently active, trigger a tab change without showing a modal popup, etc. If anyone knows a better way, please let me know. Left to my own devices, I'll probably never make the visual alerts into a very polished feature.
can you cause the tab title bar to flash? change the icon there or something?
Gotta be efficient when most of your hand coordination is spent trying to apply mascara to your beard.
flies Dominionates on youtube

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: September 27, 2013, 12:50:46 pm »

Safari doesn't appear to have any setting for extra logging. (If you mean extra logging in the extension, how do I enable that without a settings menu? (I am capable of editing source files, though my JS isn't great, and I don't know my way around browser extensions.))

Sorry. I wasn't clear. I mean the "Extra Logging" option in the extension settings dialog. I gathered from your previous message that the settings dialog does sometimes work. If so, then just enable "extra logging" using the settings dialog when it's working. It'll stay enabled until you turn it off again. If the dialog never works at all, you can enable the option in the JS console by typing "GokoSalvager.set_option('debug_mode', true)".

Is it possible the menu's loading, but whatever image it uses isn't?

Missing images won't break the dialog. It's probably either a problem with jQuery building the dialog or with the AngularJS data binding. In either case, there's probably an error prior to the building/binding that's causing the problem. That's what I'm hoping to find in the log.

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: September 27, 2013, 12:54:42 pm »

I can't make it flash or get your attention like an app on your OS would, but yes, I can mess with the title and the icon. Depending on the OS, the browser, and the browser settings, that is. I'll look into it.

SCSN

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +7140
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: September 27, 2013, 01:03:11 pm »
+1

I can't make it flash or get your attention like an app on your OS would, but yes, I can mess with the title and the icon. Depending on the OS, the browser, and the browser settings, that is. I'll look into it.

Isotropic made the title of your tab flash when it was your turn/you got an auto-match and you were in another tab. At least it did so in whatever Chrome versions I was using at the time under Windows 8.

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: September 27, 2013, 01:12:59 pm »
+3

Isotropic made the title of your tab flash when it was your turn/you got an auto-match and you were in another tab. At least it did so in whatever Chrome versions I was using at the time under Windows 8.

I can probably do the same then. If someone points me to a page where I can see this in action, it'd be a big help.

michaeljb

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: michaeljb
  • Respect: +2113
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: September 27, 2013, 01:53:48 pm »
+1

I think modifying document.title is the key. Don't have an example, but here's a stackoverflow question with a bit of sample code: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5249692/flash-the-title-bar

and for flashing favicon, found this: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5249692/flash-the-title-bar apparently I failed at actually copying the link at the time
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 01:16:13 pm by michaeljb »
🚂 Give 18xx games a chance 🚂

yed

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: yed
  • Respect: +571
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: September 27, 2013, 04:01:16 pm »
+4

I can probably do the same then. If someone points me to a page where I can see this in action, it'd be a big help.
Maybe http://innovation.isotropic.org ?

jl8e

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: September 27, 2013, 08:48:59 pm »

Sorry. I wasn't clear. I mean the "Extra Logging" option in the extension settings dialog. I gathered from your previous message that the settings dialog does sometimes work. If so, then just enable "extra logging" using the settings dialog when it's working. It'll stay enabled until you turn it off again. If the dialog never works at all, you can enable the option in the JS console by typing "GokoSalvager.set_option('debug_mode', true)".

It hadn't ever appeared before.* Today, it did, and I turned on extra logging. I'll post if it goes missing again.

* Or I simply overlooked it entirely in several sessions, which isn't impossible.

jl8e

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: September 28, 2013, 10:13:39 pm »
+1

Got a failed load with the checkboxes appearing in the black space at the bottom:

atherUrlCookieParams found the following URL params: [""]
FSSDK.js:560ConnectionMaker found the following cookie params:
Object
FSSDK.js:566ConnectionMaker merged the following cookie params: [""]
FSSDK.js:13427FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.prototype.connect: currently trying - wss://prod-wsg01.goko.com:443
gameClient.html:9Running Goko Salvager v2.3.x
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for Kingdom Generator Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps for Kingdom Generator Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran Kingdom Generator Module
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for User Settings Dialog
gameClient.html:14User Settings Dialog is missing dependency: angular
gameClient.html:14User Settings Dialog is missing dependency: .fs-rs-logout-row
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for Table Settings Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps for Table Settings Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran Table Settings Module
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for Autokick module
gameClient.html:14Found deps for Autokick module
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran Autokick module
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for Avatar Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps for Avatar Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran Avatar Module
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for Blacklist Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps for Blacklist Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran Blacklist Module
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for Sidebar
gameClient.html:14Found deps for Sidebar
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran Sidebar
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for Logviewer Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps for Logviewer Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran Logviewer Module
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for VP Table
gameClient.html:14VP Table is missing dependency: angular
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for VP Toggle
gameClient.html:14VP Toggle is missing dependency: mtgRoom
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for VP Calculator
gameClient.html:14Found deps for VP Calculator
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran VP Calculator
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for Lobby Ratings Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps for Lobby Ratings Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran Lobby Ratings Module
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for Always Stack Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps for Always Stack Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran Always Stack Module
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for Decktracker Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps for Decktracker Module
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran Decktracker Module
gameClient.html:14Checking deps for Automatch Gateway Listener
gameClient.html:14Found deps for Automatch Gateway Listener
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran Automatch Gateway Listener
FSSDK.js:13482FSSDK: webSocket: onopen: top: url:wss://prod-wsg01.goko.com:443
FSSDK.js:13525Setting up GA connection heartbeat every: 60000 milliseconds
DominionClient.js:292initMeetingRoom
FSSDK.Notifier.js:198This element isn't a canvas - TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating 'this.elem.getContext('2d')')
FSSDK.Notifier.js:102This is a HTML Element
FSSDK.Notifier.js:115Dimension: W0px H0px @L590px T0px
gameClient.html:14Found deps for VP Table
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran VP Table
gameClient.html:14Found deps for VP Toggle
gameClient.html:14Found deps and ran VP Toggle
FSSDK.js:20333Successfully subscribed to player notifications
The page at https://play.goko.com/Dominion/gameClient.html displayed insecure content from http://dom.retrobox.eu/avatars/508439f30cf270038ff91a0b.png.
gameClient.html:14Found deps for User Settings Dialog
gameClient.html:109TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating '$('#settingsDialog').dialog')
http://dom.retrobox.eu/avatars/508439f30cf270038ff91a0b.pngFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
Cross-origin image load denied by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy.
loader.js:1[GSFN.Widget.Shell.initialize]
currencyClient.js:64Personal
currencyClient.js:64Avatar Inventory
loader.js:1[GSFN.Widget.initialize] 2030 -- jquery version: 1.6.4

GwinnR

• Tactician
  • Respect: +786
    • View Profile
    • German Youtube-Videos
« Reply #644 on: September 29, 2013, 08:17:29 am »
+7

Feature request: Is it possible to make a game-name, which will be there by default, if I don't change it? Normally my game is named "5000+ #vpoff Nearly All", but if I search for a player, I only write his name there, so I have to change it after that. If there would be a button, where I can change the game name into my normal that would be cool. Not the most important thing, but it would be cool ;-)
Nobody's perfect, but I'm only a nobody o.O

My german Youtube-Channel: http://www.youtube.com/gwinnrdominion

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: September 29, 2013, 10:47:30 am »
+4

Feature request: Is it possible to make a game-name, which will be there by default, if I don't change it? Normally my game is named "5000+ #vpoff Nearly All", but if I search for a player, I only write his name there, so I have to change it after that. If there would be a button, where I can change the game name into my normal that would be cool. Not the most important thing, but it would be cool ;-)

Really good suggestion. Shouldn't be very hard to implement either.

ashersky

• Mountebank
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
  • Respect: +1517
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: September 29, 2013, 08:00:04 pm »
+11

Feature Request: Can you add an animation of an extremely angry duck on screen if an opponent's Sea Hag discards my Sea Hag on Turn 3?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

SCSN

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +7140
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: September 30, 2013, 01:26:25 pm »
+2

I noticed this:

and have seen Holger occupying the "Seeks" list before with multiple clones. He also doesn't appear in the extension users list, which leads me to suspect both that new requests don't automatically cancel old ones, as I think they should, and that requests don't get cancelled if the user quits, so maybe you want to periodically check (every 30 seconds or so?) whether a user in the seek list is still in the extension user list (you can't really expect him to quit gracefully b.c. of computer crashes and stuff).

ragingduckd

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: September 30, 2013, 01:43:40 pm »

I noticed this:

and have seen Holger occupying the "Seeks" list before with multiple clones. He also doesn't appear in the extension users list, which leads me to suspect both that new requests don't automatically cancel old ones, as I think they should, and that requests don't get cancelled if the user quits, so maybe you want to periodically check (every 30 seconds or so?) whether a user in the seek list is still in the extension user list (you can't really expect him to quit gracefully b.c. of computer crashes and stuff).

It does check periodically for disconnected users. I'm not sure how Holger managed to sneak through once, let alone a dozen times. FYI, the "Extension Users" are only the ones who are online and not currently in a game.

Obviously that UI isn't really ready for prime time. I'll just reset the server to get rid of Holger's seeks for now.

florrat

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: florrat
  • Respect: +748
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: September 30, 2013, 03:17:38 pm »
+3

On page 25 of this thread people talk about the extension not always showing up when Goko loads. I had the same problem back then, and I now have a similar problem. The extension always loads, but sometimes (about half of the time, only partly. The "User Settings" link always shows up, but sometimes all other features of the extension do not work. I usually recognize this because my custom avatar does not display (and then I refresh, which usually makes everything work fine). Sometimes I don't check my avatar, and if I then go to multiplayer / play bots, it is as if I've got no extension.

Attached you'll find a screenshot where this happens (select this text and drag right to view attachment). The only thing which is "strange" in this image is that my custom avatar (top right) isn't displayed, instead a standard Goko avatar is displayed.

I work with Chrome (under Ubuntu), using Adblock Plus (I also tried disabling ABP, and then this bug also occurs, although my (very small) sample seems to suggest it happens less often). Extension version is v2.3.2 (and I have Extra Logging enabled).

I also copied two logs (hopefully the right ones). The first one is with ABP enabled, and the second with ABP disabled. They seem to be different (I can imagine that the first one shows non-related ABP issues).

Failed to load resource http://www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gif?utmwv=5.4.5&utms=191&utmn=5150355…n%3D(organic)%7Cutmcmd%3Dorganic%7Cutmctr%3D(not%2520provided)%3B&utmu=qh~
gatherUrlCookieParams found the following URL params:
Array[1]
 FSSDK.js:553
FS.Utils.InfoCookie
ConnectionMaker merged the following cookie params:
Array[1]
 FSSDK.js:566
FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.prototype.connect: currently trying - ws://prod-wsg04.goko.com:80 FSSDK.js:13427
Failed to load resource http://www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gif?utmwv=5.4.5&utms=192&utmn=1032049…ganic)%7Cutmcmd%3Dorganic%7Cutmctr%3D(not%2520provided)%3B&utmu=qhCAAAAAM~
Failed to load resource http://www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gif?utmwv=5.4.5&utms=193&utmn=1154638…ganic)%7Cutmcmd%3Dorganic%7Cutmctr%3D(not%2520provided)%3B&utmu=qhCAAAAAM~
Failed to load resource http://www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gif?utmwv=5.4.5&utms=194&utmn=9338040…ganic)%7Cutmcmd%3Dorganic%7Cutmctr%3D(not%2520provided)%3B&utmu=qhCAAAAAM~
Dimension: W0px H0px @L607.5px T0px FSSDK.Notifier.js:115
Checking deps for User Settings Dialog utils.js:13
Found deps for User Settings Dialog utils.js:13
Found deps and ran User Settings Dialog utils.js:13
Failed to load resource chrome-extension://kaignighoceeemhinbbophdeogpnedjn/images/ui-bg_fine-grain_10_c3c3c3_60x60.png
Checking deps for Table Settings Module utils.js:13
Found deps for Table Settings Module utils.js:13
Found deps and ran Table Settings Module utils.js:13
Checking deps for Sidebar utils.js:13
Found deps for Sidebar utils.js:13
Found deps and ran Sidebar utils.js:13
Found deps for VP Table utils.js:13
Found deps and ran VP Table utils.js:13
Failed to load resource http://www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gif?utmwv=5.4.5&utms=195&utmn=1896561…ganic)%7Cutmcmd%3Dorganic%7Cutmctr%3D(not%2520provided)%3B&utmu=6hCAAAAAM~
Failed to load resource http://www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gif?utmwv=5.4.5&utms=196&utmn=1319106…ganic)%7Cutmcmd%3Dorganic%7Cutmctr%3D(not%2520provided)%3B&utmu=6hCAAAAAM~
GET http://www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gif?utmwv=5.4.5&utms=197&utmn=1263370…ganic)%7Cutmcmd%3Dorganic%7Cutmctr%3D(not%2520provided)%3B&utmu=6hCAAAAAM~  ga.js:61
gf ga.js:61
Sa ga.js:61
oe ga.js:61
Uc.(anonymous function).execute ga.js:21
j ga.js:14
E.Fa ga.js:46
a.(anonymous function) ga.js:14
E.O ga.js:27
E.push ga.js:25
FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.sendGATag FSSDK.js:14161
(anonymous function) FSSDK.js:13527
GET http://www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gif?utmwv=5.4.5&utms=198&utmn=1136769…ganic)%7Cutmcmd%3Dorganic%7Cutmctr%3D(not%2520provided)%3B&utmu=6hCAAAAAM~  ga.js:61
FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.sendGATag FSSDK.js:14162
GET http://www.google-analytics.com/__utm.gif?utmwv=5.4.5&utms=199&utmn=9366972…ganic)%7Cutmcmd%3Dorganic%7Cutmctr%3D(not%2520provided)%3B&utmu=6hCAAAAAM~  ga.js:61
FS.MessageWebSocketConnection.sendGATag FSSDK.js:14163

gatherUrlCookieParams found the following URL params:
Array[1]
 FSSDK.js:553
FS.Utils.InfoCookie
ConnectionMaker merged the following cookie params:
Array[1]
 FSSDK.js:566
Dimension: W0px H0px @L607.5px T0px FSSDK.Notifier.js:115
Checking deps for User Settings Dialog utils.js:13
Found deps for User Settings Dialog utils.js:13
Found deps and ran User Settings Dialog utils.js:13
Failed to load resource chrome-extension://kaignighoceeemhinbbophdeogpnedjn/images/ui-bg_fine-grain_10_c3c3c3_60x60.png
Checking deps for Table Settings Module utils.js:13
Found deps for Table Settings Module utils.js:13
Found deps and ran Table Settings Module utils.js:13
Checking deps for Sidebar utils.js:13
Found deps for Sidebar utils.js:13
Found deps and ran Sidebar utils.js:13
Found deps for VP Table utils.js:13
Found deps and ran VP Table utils.js:13
Failed to load resource chrome-extension://kaignighoceeemhinbbophdeogpnedjn/images/ui-bg_fine-grain_20_cbaa6e_60x60.png
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 03:23:01 pm by florrat »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 72  All

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 21 queries.