Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Was Feodum really the way to go?  (Read 815 times)

AHoppy

• Jester
  • Respect: +529
    • View Profile
Was Feodum really the way to go?
« on: May 06, 2013, 09:31:00 pm »

http://dom.retrobox.eu/?/20130506/log.51102b6ee4b06719e45eef9d.1367889413961.txt

I wanted to place this in the "Help!" board because I really don't have any idea why what I did won, but winning is frowned upon over there, so it's here.  Anyways...

Kingdom:
Feodum, Fortress, Ironworks, Navigator, Worker's Village, Graverobber, Border Village, Hoard, Bank, King's Court

So I'm not really sure what to do here, so I open with an ironworks, hoping to snag some fortresses and graverobber them into KC.  But then I think, "What am I going to KC?" so the first time I get my KC, it comes up with Ironworks and decide to grab half the feodums because I have no idea what else to do.  You would think with hoard and bank on the board it would be a pretty good BM game or something, but the feodoa win the day.  Does anyone have any idea what a better strategy might be?  I know if I were going to fine tune what I did, I would have not gotten more than 1 graverobber, and I wuld have snagged a WV or two so I can easily get more silver (buying 1 silver with 6 or 7 was kind of a bummer).  Anyone have any other ideas?

Qvist

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: Qvist
  • Respect: +4085
    • View Profile
Re: Was Feodum really the way to go?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 03:01:15 am »

Other than what you did I can only see Hoard BM
or the Graverobber+Border Village combo where you can also throw in some Fortresses to expand into either more Border Villages + Graverobber or King's Courts as the King's Courts are the only source of +Cards
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 20 queries.