Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27  All

Author Topic: BMXIII: Shadows Over Camelot (Day 4! PM for speccy!)  (Read 58711 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
BMXIII: Shadows Over Camelot (Day 4! PM for speccy!)
« on: May 05, 2013, 11:29:38 pm »

BMXIII: Shadows Over Camelot

Signups! (12 players):

1. chairs Dame Josephine, Order-alighed Delayed Defender
2. Twistedarcher
4. shraeye
5. liopoil Sir Michael, Order-aligned Hopeful Roleblocker
6. sudgy
7. Kooshie
8. ashersky
9. Jimmmmm 
10. Jimwith5ms Voltaire

Comod: Archetype

To participate in this game, please PM me the top 3 names of a Dominion Knight you would like to be. I can't please everybody, but I will try!

Please read and pledge to The Civility Pledge before /inning. Thanks!

Mafia Rules! (blantantly stolen from nearly everyone, changes in lime green).

Game Rules:

General Gameplay and Etiquette:

1. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind.  Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
2. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.  Mafia members may communicate at night and during the confirmation stage.
3. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline (generally 48 hours from Night start during the first few Nights; later Nights may have shorter deadlines).  If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.  In case of multiple submissions, the last valid one before the deadline will be used.
4. Roles with Night actions will not may be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage). If you have a role that can be used on N0, please send me your night action along with your confirmation.
5. Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
6. As a general rule you should aim for one post every 48 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:

1. A simple majority (rounded up) of all living members must agree on one person for a lynch to occur prior to deadline.
2. Once you have reached a simple majority no further unvoting will change someone’s fate.  Further votes will also be ignored.
3. Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players including the one who was lynched may continue to post during twilight.
4. Please submit votes as: Vote: PlayerName. Votes will NOT be counted if they are not bold or do not follow this syntax!  Obvious abbreviations or nicknames will be counted so long as they are unambiguous.
5. Please submit vote revocations as either Unvote: PlayerName or Unvote. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
6. You may not Vote: No Lynch - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a lynch.
7. Once you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post. This means that you do not even get a “Bah” post. The dead in this game are silent. This is heavily enforced in this game. As well as players who are not player not being allowed to post either.
8. Do not edit or delete posts.  We don't want some players having more information than others.  If you want to clarify posts, feel free to double post.
9.This game will have 10-day deadlines

Miscellaneous/Mechanics:

1. Bold, lime green text is reserved for the Mod.  No invisible/small text is allowed, nor is cryptography.
2. If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the Mod privately.  Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
3. The Mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently.  Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed.  These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
4. Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.
5. Prods of missing players will be issued automatically after 72 hours of no activity or upon request after 48 hours of no activity. Prods will only be given on request.  A prodded player has 48 hours to respond or risks replacement.  A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to replacement without further notice.
6. Rule violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill.
7. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread.  Treat this game as a commitment.  Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging. This game is actually a very serious BM game. So please, post.

The Golden Rule:

Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game.

Rules Specific to this Game!

1. This is a BM game, so some pretty crazy things are guaranteed to happen!
2. Anything said after a PINL will not be a lie. It might otherwise be a lie. Deadlines are always PINL Vote counts are not.
3. Dead players cannot post in-thread. Dead players can also not post in any quicktopics, other than the dead player QT.
4. Please treat this as a real game.
5. There may be Millers, Cults, Alignment Switching, Redirectors, and/or Bus Drivers
6. There will not be any Death Millers what-so-ever. That means that when some one is killed, the alignment of that player will be their actual alignment at the time of their death.
7. No post restrictions of any kind.
8. The majority of these roles are made up by me.
9. Flavor may or may not be random, depends on the mood I'm in   ;)
10. Role in this game will be given regardless of alignment. That means you may be an Order-aligned Godfather or a Traitor-aligned Doctor.
11. Role PMs will be given to players in this way:

Flavor Name:
This will be your flavor name. It describes your role as well as be shown when you die.

Alignment: Your alignment as well as your win condition. This will also be shown when you die.

Description: A short, flavorful description of yourself, followed by what your power is in the game. All players are guaranteed to have a power.

TO CLARIFY, I AM NOT A MODERATOR OF F.DS IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.  IN THE CONTEXT OF THIS GAME, I AM MODERATING THAT THE RULES ARE FOLLOWED AND HIDDEN ACTIONS ARE COMPLETED PROPERLY.

Good Luck!

More specific rules to follow:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 11:56:32 am by mail-mi »
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: BMXIII: Shadows Over Camelot (Sign-ups open!)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 11:30:20 pm »

More specific rules!

There will be only 1 Traitor in this game--they will be the only mafia! Everyone else will be order aligned! However, the traitor has a certain advantage. At the start of the game and throughout the game Siege Engines (abbreviated SEs) will be added around Camelot. If the number of SEs ever hits 12 or the traitor is the last one alive, the Traitor wins. If the Traitor is killed or the number of SEs hit 0, you must still kill the traitor, but no more will ever be added. Certain PRs have the ability to remove SEs or gain additional powers from adding them.

Stay tuned to find out more!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 12:19:30 am by mail-mi »
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 11:36:40 pm »

This game is cool with some fun Shadows Over Camelot mechanics. You guys will love it!

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 01:00:13 am »

I swore to myself no more BM...but knights!

/in
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 08:07:57 am »

Oh, gooodie!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 09:35:12 am »

Oh, gooodie!
I'm counting that as an /in.

Ash and Eevee I still need your preferred knights: first come first serve!

spiritbears

• Salvager
    • View Profile
    • Spirit Bears on Bandcamp
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 04:39:19 pm »

Yay!
/in!
Postpunk Noisegazr Shoegazing Punks [whathe]Spirit Bears on Faith Cannon Records.  confusing and confounding since 05

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2013, 02:05:50 am »

MXXII is over, /in.
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2013, 05:12:15 pm »

Bump!

Qvist

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: Qvist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 06:11:57 pm »

/in

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2013, 06:19:09 pm »

I still need PMs from spiritbears and Qvist

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2013, 02:03:28 pm »

Bump!

Kooshie

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2013, 06:58:41 pm »

At least /in for now.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 09:12:18 pm by mail-mi »

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2013, 07:27:42 pm »

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2013, 05:42:26 pm »

Come on guys sign up this is gonna be so much funnnnnnnn.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2013, 04:00:57 pm »

BUMP!

Kooshie

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2013, 04:03:13 pm »

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2013, 04:04:15 pm »

BUMP!
What does "Bump!" mean?
Posting so that it moves it to the top of the unread replys list/the top of the board.

Edit: Sign up!

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2013, 09:13:13 pm »

Still need a PM from Kooshie.

Kooshie

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2013, 12:16:01 pm »

Wait... I think I said /tag... 
At least /in for now.
Did you mod edit this?  But alright, I'll /in. 

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2013, 06:49:35 pm »

Wait... I think I said /tag... 
At least /in for now.
Did you mod edit this?  But alright, I'll /in.
Maybe.

Kooshie

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2013, 08:20:36 pm »

Actually, /out.  I'm probably going to be gone for too much of it.  If the game was to start now, when would it end?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2013, 08:24:49 pm »

10 day deadlines, about 5-6 days, um, 50-60 days.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2013, 04:13:04 pm »

Yeah, I realized I'm going to be gone for 2 1/2 weeks from the start of July.  So, very sorry, but /out.  I want to play this though.
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 27  All

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 19 queries.