Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 83  All

Author Topic: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Plagiarists Win!)  (Read 192211 times)

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
Re: RMM8 Innovation Inc. (Day 1 Start!)
« Reply #1400 on: July 02, 2013, 11:37:12 pm »

You've narrowed all possible scum down to 4 players? Care to tell us why?

EFHW, I'll take back the egregious, but I do stillt hink you are exaggerating to make your points clear.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: July 02, 2013, 11:39:46 pm »

Xeiron, if you're town, the confidence you're putting into both your plan and your reads is pretty poor play, IMO. Being so sure that your plan is the right think, and so sure that SEVEN players are town, on D1 is really going to focus your play in a way that's not great for town, if you're wrong (which you almost certainly are, I'll bet you anything those seven aren't all town!)

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: July 03, 2013, 12:02:04 am »

Alright, sorry for my absence again, but real life trumps mafia, sorry.  Anyways, thoughts while I was away:

Fair point, that chairs really hasn't done anything ultra towny besides his claim.  I still see it as town, but I understand that you may not.  Heck, he and xerion could have planned this together from the beginning to set up some crazy D1 fake claim.  Far fetched? yeah, but still, gotta think of all the options.  Another question though: If you're willing to lynch chairs, then you're also willing to let xerion not go through with his plan.  so are you then willing to lynch xerion?

Also, I see a lot of people clamoring for the cases on eevee, so here's a link to mine

I'll be the first to admit it isn't a very strong case, and is based on scumteams which I think are tough to call D1, but I still don't like his seeming to communicate with ash.

Looking over the spiritbears wagon stuff (from post 1252):
-Eevee thinks this has all the makings of a mislynch.  This early, I'm not sure I would have called this the makings of a mislynch.  With only 2 people ever voting for spiritbears, he was never really in danger of getting lynched.  Building a case on him =/= to building a mislynch.  Town builds cases all the time, and pushes for reactions.  TA was just pushing for an answer that never seemed to come. 
-Ash thinks SB looks towny
-Eevee flips and says he's not against a spirit lynch (even though he looked like a mislynch earlier) and is now reading him null
-the very next post, ash also flips and says he's neutral on SB.  I still don't like the buddying between you too.  I understand some of this may be reading into you two from mean girls too much, but I really don't want to get burned again and I'm seeing some parallels.

xerion comes in saying that the best way to end the day quickly is to still follow him?  even though he is the only one currently willing to no lynch?  I was one of the few people willing to no lynch earlier and now I don't think that is the best idea who do you think is going to follow you x?  do you really think you can get 6 more people, especially considering many say they never want to no lynch?

One problem about lynching EFHW is that when she was scum in RMM7, no one (especially not me) had any clue. So, being suspected a lot doesn't really fit what we know of her previous scum play.
I haven't read RMM7 so I can't comment on that, but I really don't understand this... if she's suspected as scum, she probably isn't scum?  So any time we suspect that she is scum we should not lynch her, and any time we think she isn't scum we should?  I'm sorry eevee, that makes no sense to me. 

So those are the significant things I gathered from today (Real time).  I still don't like xerion very much, and if more than me, theorel and nkirbit could get behind a xerion lynch, I probably would.  But for now, the most compelling case to me is still eevee.  Although, mail-mi hasn't been very active in a while and I don't really remember much of shraeye's play, so I should go back and re-read them when I have time.  But for now I don't have the time and we need a lynch

Regarding my lurking and theory talk:
During the day I am at work, where I can check the thread on my phone.  So I usually keep up and then post something if I really have something to say about it (which isn't often, and just so happens to usually involve myself).  I do this because there are a number of times where I have an idea and tell myself I'll post it later, and then either I forget it, or someone else says it and I would end up just sheeping their point rather than being able to make it myself... Also, I keep posts relatively brief while at work (I am supposed to be working you know) and so it is easier to discuss theory.  I also have a hard time working with quotes and re-reading on my phone, so scum-hunting is much harder.  Not a very compelling excuse, but there it is. 

PPE: I agree with you TA, I can't comprehend how xerion can be so sure of everyone this early.  I wasn't that sure on the last day of mean girls... doesn't sit well with me either.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: July 03, 2013, 12:05:29 am »

A couple of questions for you, Xeiron:

If you're so sure that scum falls among four people, why on earth would you want to no lynch? Assuming 3 scum, that's a 75% chance of success! If I thought I had a 75% chance of success, no way I'd ever be advocating not actually lynching someone!

If you're so sure of who's scum, what's the point of your plan?

Everytime you make a post like this, you just get more suspicious to me..I think you're town, but man, you are so certain about so many things that you just can't possibly be certain about.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: July 03, 2013, 05:13:30 am »

I don't know what to make of EFHW's conviction about me. Like, I know she is wrong and is stretching any point she can find to a maximum, but maybe she just found my vote on her that frustrating.

I don't really know how to defend myself. All game I've been putting my genuine reads and impressions out there without thinking if it advances any sort of an agenda, trying to see both sides of the argument and arriving at the right conclusion. You have seen me play scum, it's not like I'm inherently unable to remember what I thought / need to backtrack all the time unless I want to. I don't know how else to refute the case.

theorel

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: theorel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: July 03, 2013, 07:52:20 am »

What deadline?  Nobody has set one yet.  Why is Eevee the best choice?

Okay, I'll set one.  This is an OFFICIAL soft deadline.  I brought it up ages ago and the ONLY other suggestions were for earlier deadlines.  Some people wanted July 2nd, someone even suggested Monday.  NO ONE EVER objected to it EVER.
The SOFT DEADLINE is OFFICIALLY set as tonight at 7:00 pm by lack of any later deadline being suggested.  I actually think that the earlier deadlines were probably better suggestions.  This day has worn on too long and this thread is too long given the information we have (which is next to nothing).

There, now we're up against the deadline that everyone (except raerae) already assumed had been set.

We need a soft deadline because otherwise we're going to waste all our (bankable) time and end up with a 300-page day1 because no one is willing to compromise on their uninformed reads until they're up against a deadline.

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: July 03, 2013, 08:17:07 am »

Okay, now, I reread Eevee some yesterday (his first 50 posts), and I noticed that even before his "this is a mislynch waiting to happen" post, he declared that spiritbears appeared "way scummier than usual".
Some surrounding posts:
Twisted Archer's vote, next post ashersky puts spiritbears in "will lynch" category.
A couple posts later I note that spiritbears seems a bit scummier for the efhw-shraeye interaction.
Then 3 posts later Eevee finds spiritbears "way scummier than usual".  Though he also notes how "unsure he is of everything this game".

Following this:
xeiron rereads finds spiritbears townie.
2 posts later efhw notes spiritbears is a town-read.

Then, after some back and forth between TwistedArcher, spiritbears, efhw, and myself:
Eevee's "all the makings of a mislynch" post.

I dunno, that much of the reread convinces me that efhw's case holds water.  I think it's the best case among the suggested lynches.

Okay, I really and truly think this day needs to end.  I can't express that enough.  I hoped that joining a currently-existing wagon might lead to that result, but maybe it's insufficient.  I dunno what I can do.  I'll do a pops-quiz type thing:

Preferred lynches:
xeiron, shraeye, mail-mi, eevee.  I think it's highly likely that at least one of these players will flip scum.
wagons I would join given that they're growing (i.e. sufficiently neutral reads):
ashersky, Ahoppy
wagons I'd rather not join, but would do so if they're the ONLY viable lynch.  (i.e. I had to in order to make a lynch happen)
TwistedArcher, raerae, nkirbit, chairs, efhw

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: July 03, 2013, 09:15:41 am »

You've narrowed all possible scum down to 4 players? Care to tell us why?

EFHW, I'll take back the egregious, but I do stillt hink you are exaggerating to make your points clear.
I am trying to make my points clear, yes.  I didn't exaggerate any facts.  You may feel I place too much importance on some of the facts, which is possible.  Everyone can make up their own minds. 

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: July 03, 2013, 09:20:33 am »

Prefer EFHW, then mail-mi.

Would lynch X before Eevee.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: July 03, 2013, 09:44:44 am »

I really would prefer AHoppy (or nkirbit, which is way too late to happen--nkirbit's extreme pushign of plan-having xeiron, and ridiculous position regarding AHoppy and that one post back when). 
Twisted and Eevee are slight scum to me; from both, really, a number of posts and interactions feel off.  Eevee's interactions feel more off than Twisted's I'd say, with the interaction with ash that AHoppy pointed out, and the odd pairing with nkirbit that EFHW pointed out much earlier.  Additionally, Eevee was a player who was toeing the background line earlier, but I think less so now.

theorel and mail-mi, are backgroundy enough to lynch, I have no substantial opinion about either, which is unsettling.

chairs has paper and should give it to xeiron.  so no chairs, although he is backgroundy, I'm leaning townish due to the paper-claim.

xeiron's off the table for his plan; I think people who are painting his plan as a scum-gambit to get out of fire for two whole days are really putting on their conspiracy hats too hard.  It's much more likely that xeiron is being completely honest with his intentions for this plan.  I see such a bold gambit as something that xeiron is very very unlikely to be willing to pull off.

EFHW is reading town as well

ash, raerae both read strongly town.  They are very in-your-face and working hard.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: July 03, 2013, 10:04:18 am »

Chairs & TA, you asked for this and NEVER commented on it.  Why is this not convincing enough for you? 

I'm kind of in the same boat as theorel - none of the wagons presented are particularly appealing.  However, I'm willing to take a bad lynch over no lynch, I suppose.  I'd like to see some (polite, calm) arguments for/against eevee and efhw cases to see if I can be swayed to either, but I'm leaning towards the relatively-quiet Ahoppy at the moment.
I think most of the case on Ahoppy is he's a lurker and not scum hunting, correct? That's how he played in Mean Girls. The stuff he did previously when I voted was certainly fishy, but it's true that he jumped on Eevee, and not EFHW, when EFHW had the most votes.

It's not just that he's being quiet and backgroundy.  I think that is a large strike against him.  But also, when you review his posts, he spent the early part of today talking about theory while there was plenty of scumhunting going on to talk about.  After many posts about items/no-lynch, AHoppy posts this:

I think TA has hit it on the nose. I think today we should work on more scum hunting and less on the items. I like the items, I think it's cool, but I also think they could serve as a distraction from the big goal:kill scum. And I think scum could use that to their advantage
saying we should focus more on scumhunting. 

His next 3 posts are all about items and theory, and the third finishes with this
However, I should remind people that we do need to get to scum hunting.

His next post (#284) is really the first that he tries to do anything in the way of scumhunting.  And all he does is call out lurkers; also misremembering who was fightign with Twisted at that point (it was me, but he said raerae).  He really isn't focused on any arguments, or any scumhunting at this point.  Finally he starts coming in with some reads about people starting from #554, but since then he's only had 15 posts.

The second point against AHoppy, is that in addition to being relatively absent, he continually pops up when his name is mentioned. raerae had a post about this earlier.  In addition, Ahoppy comes back after a large break apologizing for being absent, and it comes within half-hour of me voting for him, and also Eevee noting that nobody has noticed AHoppy in ages.  His last post before then was more than 2 days ago.  Vacations are vacations, I understand.  But as newer scum confused in a game with some pretty loud voices, there is a lot of incentive to stretch those absences until he gets nervous by many people mentioning his name.

Here is raerae's post to this effect.
shraeye, AHoppy was a pretty frequent poster at the start of the game but then went MIA when talk started to turn away from theory.  EFHW noted that with this post and AHoppy's response was the very next post.  (NOTE: Most posts have been trimmed for spacing.)

No idea: X, -- and I have to look up to see who else is playing -- chairs, Ahoppy, nkirbit.  Would love to hear from you guys!

Sorry, I've been a little busy. I'm planning on rereading and posting my thoughts tonight.

Then nothing for a bit but this...

Alright, I'm about to start my re-read, I'll post thoughts when I finish

EFHW is again the one to notice the under-contributing AHoppy.

Chairs is v/la, Ahoppy hasn't been back.  We haven't heard from raerae or shraeye or theorel much today.  So nothing new to say there.

And BOOM! three posts later the man himself shows up with something that almost resembles reads but really doesn't give opinions on folks.

Again promises read when theorel points out his previous reread post didn't actually contain reads.

I'll get my re-reads when I'm not on mobile. But theorel, I find it strange that you put out your scum reads, and then vote for your number 2. Why not your number 1?

Finally posts a real read re: SB & TA and fell on the side of seeing SB as scummy.

I agree that this looks pretty suspicious, though Ahoppy clears it up in this quote:

Alright, sorry for my absence again, but real life trumps mafia, sorry.  Anyways, thoughts while I was away:

Fair point, that chairs really hasn't done anything ultra towny besides his claim.  I still see it as town, but I understand that you may not.  Heck, he and xerion could have planned this together from the beginning to set up some crazy D1 fake claim.  Far fetched? yeah, but still, gotta think of all the options.  Another question though: If you're willing to lynch chairs, then you're also willing to let xerion not go through with his plan.  so are you then willing to lynch xerion?

Also, I see a lot of people clamoring for the cases on eevee, so here's a link to mine

I'll be the first to admit it isn't a very strong case, and is based on scumteams which I think are tough to call D1, but I still don't like his seeming to communicate with ash.

Looking over the spiritbears wagon stuff (from post 1252):
-Eevee thinks this has all the makings of a mislynch.  This early, I'm not sure I would have called this the makings of a mislynch.  With only 2 people ever voting for spiritbears, he was never really in danger of getting lynched.  Building a case on him =/= to building a mislynch.  Town builds cases all the time, and pushes for reactions.  TA was just pushing for an answer that never seemed to come. 
-Ash thinks SB looks towny
-Eevee flips and says he's not against a spirit lynch (even though he looked like a mislynch earlier) and is now reading him null
-the very next post, ash also flips and says he's neutral on SB.  I still don't like the buddying between you too.  I understand some of this may be reading into you two from mean girls too much, but I really don't want to get burned again and I'm seeing some parallels.

xerion comes in saying that the best way to end the day quickly is to still follow him?  even though he is the only one currently willing to no lynch?  I was one of the few people willing to no lynch earlier and now I don't think that is the best idea who do you think is going to follow you x?  do you really think you can get 6 more people, especially considering many say they never want to no lynch?

One problem about lynching EFHW is that when she was scum in RMM7, no one (especially not me) had any clue. So, being suspected a lot doesn't really fit what we know of her previous scum play.
I haven't read RMM7 so I can't comment on that, but I really don't understand this... if she's suspected as scum, she probably isn't scum?  So any time we suspect that she is scum we should not lynch her, and any time we think she isn't scum we should?  I'm sorry eevee, that makes no sense to me. 

So those are the significant things I gathered from today (Real time).  I still don't like xerion very much, and if more than me, theorel and nkirbit could get behind a xerion lynch, I probably would.  But for now, the most compelling case to me is still eevee.  Although, mail-mi hasn't been very active in a while and I don't really remember much of shraeye's play, so I should go back and re-read them when I have time.  But for now I don't have the time and we need a lynch

Regarding my lurking and theory talk:
During the day I am at work, where I can check the thread on my phone.  So I usually keep up and then post something if I really have something to say about it (which isn't often, and just so happens to usually involve myself).  I do this because there are a number of times where I have an idea and tell myself I'll post it later, and then either I forget it, or someone else says it and I would end up just sheeping their point rather than being able to make it myself... Also, I keep posts relatively brief while at work (I am supposed to be working you know) and so it is easier to discuss theory.  I also have a hard time working with quotes and re-reading on my phone, so scum-hunting is much harder.  Not a very compelling excuse, but there it is. 

PPE: I agree with you TA, I can't comprehend how xerion can be so sure of everyone this early.  I wasn't that sure on the last day of mean girls... doesn't sit well with me either.

I think that Ahoppy's on something here - Eevee has repeatedly seemed to try to poke without poking and see what sticks.  I would be slightly surprised to find ashersky was scum, unless we find Eevee is.  I've also read much the same way as TA has here:

Shraeye, two reasons why I'm hesitant and why I prefer Eevee:

1) I have a town read on Nkirbit, and Nkirbit has reason to believe Ahoppy is town based off his leaked info.

2) I just think this might be how Ahoppy plays, and that he's not all that used to scumhunting, and goes off of stuff other people generate. That's just a different way of playing, and not necessarily scummy.

The idea of lynching lurkers is that they're scared and they stay back and are afraid to post normally, right? Well, if the person posts the same amount and hunts the same amount as they did when they were town, this argument loses traction.

Don't get me wrong, he's definitely not the worst lynch, and I'm slight scum on him (although less so after nkirbit's info), but I think Eevee is more likely to flip scum.

I'd still lynch Ahoppy over EFHW, though.

I don't know if I'd lynch Ahoppy over EFHW, but I'd definitely lynch Eevee over both of them at this point.  That's why (yesterday, when I thought the deadline would pass before I could have another posting opportunity) I voted in favor of Eevee.  I had inteded to reread, but I ended up passing out when I got home and don't have time right now because of work.

One last quote that hit me:

My reads:

Town:
Xeiron, Chairs, Ashersky, Nkirbit, Ahoppy, eevee, raerae, Theorel.

These townreads makes up the backbones of my reads. They are all based on things that have been said and done, And all of them have very little to no chance of flipping scum.
I am a little conserened that with so many townreads already, scum might have slipped in here somehow. For now I will treat all of these as town and concentrate on the rest:

Scum: TwistedArcher, mail-mi, Shraeye,  EFHW

The remaining players. I have thought about possible scumteams and I think
{TwistedArcher, Shraeye, mail-mi} fits the best when reading the game.

As much as I appreciate you thinking I'm town, you are ridiculously overconfident in your overall position, I think.  I'm glad that you were able to recognize this yourself, but let's see if we can pick apart some of your townreads (if I can find time to post from work).

That being said, I'm concerned I may again be in a position where I can't necessarily weigh in before the (now existing) soft deadline, so I'll reiterate my opinion:  I don't think we have any absolutely amazing choices here, but my strongest instinct says Eevee.

vote: Eevee

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: July 03, 2013, 11:19:22 am »

Yeah, I don't know how to refute the case. This is how I play as town, I just spew my what's in my mind out there. And hmm, well, I think people are pulling the quotes up selectively and misrepresenting their meaning a lot.

Should I claim or something? I guess I'm as good a mislynch as any.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: July 03, 2013, 11:38:23 am »

What deadline?  Nobody has set one yet.  Why is Eevee the best choice?

Okay, I'll set one.  This is an OFFICIAL soft deadline.  I brought it up ages ago and the ONLY other suggestions were for earlier deadlines.  Some people wanted July 2nd, someone even suggested Monday.  NO ONE EVER objected to it EVER.
The SOFT DEADLINE is OFFICIALLY set as tonight at 7:00 pm by lack of any later deadline being suggested.  I actually think that the earlier deadlines were probably better suggestions.  This day has worn on too long and this thread is too long given the information we have (which is next to nothing).

There, now we're up against the deadline that everyone (except raerae) already assumed had been set.

We need a soft deadline because otherwise we're going to waste all our (bankable) time and end up with a 300-page day1 because no one is willing to compromise on their uninformed reads until they're up against a deadline.

Do noooooot like this at all. This is basically saying "we WILL lynch eevee or ahoppy!!!"

I agree soft deadlines are good but this seems intended more to force through your preferred lynch rather than helping town save time.

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: July 03, 2013, 11:47:59 am »

This is totally reactionary against people who refuse to acknowledge posts suggesting soft deadlines and then claim that there never was one.  It REALLY annoys me when soft deadlines are suggested, accepted by multiple players, multiple players act in such a way as to keep that deadline, and another player pretends like the soft deadline conversation never existed.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: July 03, 2013, 11:54:15 am »

Eevee is at L-2, I believe? I don't think Nkirbit's vote is still there?

Would lynch: Eevee, Ahoppy, Ashersky (just feels scummier the more and more I read)
Might lynch: Theorel (getting uneasy about him, though), Shraeye, EFHW, Chairs
Won't lynch: Nkirbit, Raerae, Xeiron, mail-mi

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: July 03, 2013, 12:02:53 pm »

I'm fine with the soft deadline. I would prefer a little later in the evening though, but I should be able to make it work. My vote isn't going to change, I just hope I can check the thread to claim if I need to before 7.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: July 03, 2013, 12:06:58 pm »

This is totally reactionary against people who refuse to acknowledge posts suggesting soft deadlines and then claim that there never was one.  It REALLY annoys me when soft deadlines are suggested, accepted by multiple players, multiple players act in such a way as to keep that deadline, and another player pretends like the soft deadline conversation never existed.
Yes, it is strange that raerae says we don't have a deadline.  We settled on today quite some time ago, though I and someone else suggested Monday at a couple points and ash wanted Tuesday.  I know there is a ton to read, but it was discussed more than once. 

I have an impression of raerae working against town somehow.  Maybe it's her style of questioning everything without saying much of her own perspective on the things she questions.  I know she has settled on Ahoppy as her preferred lynch.  I don't know.  It's an impression.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: July 03, 2013, 12:07:42 pm »

I won't be around from 6-8, so 7 isn't the best, but I'll be sure to check in before and after.

theorel

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: July 03, 2013, 12:14:07 pm »

We could do midnight.  That's would also fulfill it being today.  I really just picked 7pm without much reason (I think other deadlines have been around then maybe?).  I'll be gone by around 3:30 anyways, it's not like there's a time when everyone can be here.

Since there are actual objections to this time though, let's say 9pm.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: July 03, 2013, 12:15:07 pm »

My reads:
Town:
Xeiron, Chairs, Ashersky, Nkirbit, Ahoppy, eevee, raerae, Theorel.
These townreads makes up the backbones of my reads. They are all based on things that have been said and done, And all of them have very little to no chance of flipping scum.
I am a little conserened that with so many townreads already, scum might have slipped in here somehow. For now I will treat all of these as town and concentrate on the rest:
Scum: TwistedArcher, mail-mi, Shraeye,  EFHW
The remaining players. I have thought about possible scumteams and I think
{TwistedArcher, Shraeye, mail-mi} fits the best when reading the game.

Your grouping is so different from the conversations that have been taking place.  You say your reads are based on things people have said and done.  It would be very helpful if you could specify what those things are.  It seems like you may have perspectives the rest of us haven't thought of so far.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: July 03, 2013, 12:20:27 pm »

Right now nkirbit is the only one without a vote down.  xeiron is also not voting for any person.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: July 03, 2013, 12:21:14 pm »

Yeah, I don't know how to refute the case. This is how I play as town, I just spew my what's in my mind out there. And hmm, well, I think people are pulling the quotes up selectively and misrepresenting their meaning a lot.

Should I claim or something? I guess I'm as good a mislynch as any.

Just to be fair, I'm going to see if I can't eat at work (instead of eating out) to give you one solid reread.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: July 03, 2013, 12:29:49 pm »

Vote Count 1.15
EFHW (3) ashersky, mail-mi, Eevee
Eevee (5) EFHW, AHoppy, theorel, Twistedarcher, chairs
AHoppy (2) shraeye, raerae
No Lynch (1) xeiron

Not Voting: (1) nkirbit

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
6 to no-lynch

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: July 03, 2013, 12:30:01 pm »

Is there a chance Xeiron is scum just watching us whittle away our time? Like, he's been completely unhelpful in moving the game forward, answering questions, etc., and has assurances he's not getting lynched today. In his shoes, if he's scum, this behavior makes complete sense (I'd waste away every hour I could as scum too if I knew I didn't have the risk of getting lynched for it)

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: July 03, 2013, 12:32:32 pm »

I really would prefer AHoppy (or nkirbit, which is way too late to happen--nkirbit's extreme pushign of plan-having xeiron, and ridiculous position regarding AHoppy and that one post back when). 

I completely, 100% disagree with your view on Nkirbit.

I disagree on the likelihood that Xeiron is scummy (though everything he does REALLY makes me wonder...) But I think that Nkirbit has been absolutely logical in his views, and while I disagree with core assumptions (Xeiron is overzealous town vs. scheming scum), his arguments make so much sense. I don't think he's coming from a bad place in regards to Xeiron.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 83  All

Page created in 0.424 seconds with 20 queries.